All Comments on 'Awakening'

by Biskit

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

This is one hell of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

I'm not usually into men on men but this was one hot story Give us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait for sequel

Great story . Loved the slut Mother , like to hear more about her and the Aunt and Uncle. I think the Mother needs a good triple fuck. Great fucking story, looking forward to the next part , hope it's soon. You have a great writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

I look forward too read more from this auther

I also love crossdressing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh yeah

I've read this story a few times now, and it always gets me hard right away. It's Fucking awesome with the stockings and the panties. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent

awesome story, like to see more of this family. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another winner

this is just as great as your other story. i await the next anxiously. more family members fucking and sucking. it was thrilling when the sucking cum from his ass came in. there is a special taste for cum sucked from a freshly fucked asshole. i hope eventually some golden shower play amongthe family cmes in. the thought of all of them, plus the uncle and aunt rolling around lick cvum and piss from mouths, cunts and assholes is awesome. i think you have the imagination and writing ability to pull it off. speaking of pulling it off. i am going to do that right now.

munsonr1940munsonr1940almost 19 years ago
You Have A Real Talent!

I have read both of you stories and they are excellent. You write erotic stories extremely well and the "build" to climax is really good. Fun to read and you get into all the areas that are my "hot buttons." Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading the next installment of Decent Family. You just have to keep that one going.

Your fan,

Bob

trishcdtrishcdalmost 19 years ago
Don't stop .....where is chapter 2

I really think you have hit all the hot buttons a crossdresser has had at one time or another. I have crossdressed for most of my life and I can tell you, you have to write another chapter....... I know there are a lot of panty boys out there for sure. I have a thread on LIT called "MEN IN PANTIES" its one of the top 15 threads on lit.

trishcd

David48David48over 18 years ago
Get on with it!

I believe we've waited long enough. Chapter 2 please! What a great family!

Elmer KeithElmer Keithover 18 years ago
Two days and

3, soon to be 4, orgasms. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Never had a story between Dad and son

It was a great turn on. I was oozing without beating my boner when the dad and son got together for the first time. Fantastic! Most of the incest stories I've read are between father/daughter and son/mother. This was special. it was peeking through something taboo. Love it. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sick

Sons have every right - one might almost say a duty - to fuck their mothers, but sex beteween father and son is just sick sick sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too hot

excellent would love to have been the son! or Dad myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Who is Sick?

What's with this guy that thinks it is ones duty to fuck ones mother but that sex between father and son is sick, sick, sick.

Talk about narrow minded, thats a prime example. Lighten up!! Variety is the spice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

THIS SERIES IS FUCKING FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I had a similar upbringing

I too had a somewhat similar upbringing. My mother and step father and their friends used to bring me into their play as a very young boy. As i grew into a teenager, it got more intense. I left home early on for many reasons and blocked most of those experiences, as they had severe problems in other areas. But now that I have recalled those early days, so intriguing and my love of sex has never deterioated. My wife also, after I shared a bit with her was so turned on that my adopted family and us began a great sexual adventure. This, for those that can handle the sex beyond the emotions, is a exciting taboo experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!

WOW!!! THAT WAS INTENSE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE STORIES FROM YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A reminder of mom & dad.

Mom & Dad introduced me to family enjoyment, I wish they were still

around, I loved both so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mom pussy !!!!

Realy my mom started it when i was only fifteen first i fucked her pussy & then join my dad. dad likes my ass very much but he had not attempted ever. one night mom ask me any special fever needed? i told i want dad cock in my ass. mom applied k y jelly over my ass putting a finger but my ass hole was very tight. mom put a strap on & fucked my ass i became horny i wanted to fuck her, mom called dad. i slept over a pillow mom sat over my dick then dad fuck me in ass face to face with mom we all enjoyed your story after along time i am 21 still fucking mom pussy & da prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my thing.

You should warn people in the first intro that your story is basically a Gay Male thing. I know the I/T category kind of trumps every other aspect of a story but it wouldn't hurt to say right out you're writing Gay. Thanx.

mommas_Boimommas_Boiover 12 years ago
:P

wow amazing.wish i'd sucked daddy's cock an had him fuck me.an mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

I thought this was one of the greatest stories I have read. I think that would be the perfect family to grow up in! I hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bisexual family-------------

Wen i was only forteen my dad fucked me in my ass. The same night grandpa fucked my dad. we called mom to share our fun. I liked mom pussy & inserted my dick in her cunt , my grandpa fucked my ass while my dad fucked in my mouth, we all came together. It sever years past today wen my daughter asked me to read your story we all familly members of sven came & read this & fucked together, Me,my dad, my mom, my wife, my twin sons & my lovely daughter all seven in heaven Enjp...........y.

susanscott893@rocketmail.com see me

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
I can only wish

That I could find a partner with a family like this! I have dreamed about having a family of this sort, but never could find some one who did and also like me in that way.

This is a great story, I hope you continue writing!

PS My e-mail is Agamotto1313@hotmail.com If you have info on where some one like me could meet up with girls or guys like this, please let me know. Just make sure to put Literotica in the subject line so I know not to dump it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Read this a dozen times and couldn't get through it. Busted my nut on the third page every time.

Awesome story.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

Tailor made for a sequel!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

The father/son stuff didn't do anything for me so I skipped around that and concentrated on the mom/son portion. Very hot. I love stories where the mom is June Cleaver in the kitchen but a slutty whore in the bedroom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I've read this story a dozen times. Ive cum in my pants 3 of those times. The build up is unmatched. I'm not into the cross dressing, but the added taboo is fantastic. Can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please....need more chapters. So well written and terrific story. Dad and son make a terrific story. Would love to read when Dell meets up with his uncle and the rest.

andrepkandrepkalmost 6 years ago
Why stop now?

Great story, very hot and sexy..! Hopefully we'll soon get to meet the rest of the family for more yummy fuckfests.. Thanks for writing.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
very sexy read

it would be great if you wrote a few more chapters about the rest of the family - but i guess since you haven't written on this site in 5-6 years that's not happening. too bad. fun reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know the site has a strict hierarchy for deciding which category wins when a story spreads into multiple types like Taboo and also Gay but mentioning the gay stuff right in the short description would've been appreciated. Other things like Mature or Romance can live on the same plate for me but please don't spring gay stuff on your first time readers as a surprise. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous