Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned completely on my side so my dick was flush with his, smiled, and told him, "Dad, if you were sucking me like that, you'd get everything I had."

"I'd want that, Dell. I'd want that more than anything," my dad said, as he reached between us and held my dick. "You've got a great cock, son," he told me, as he gently stroked me. "I'd love to give you your first blowjob."

"I'd like that too, dad." I let my head fall onto his chest and inhaled his manliness. I felt like I belonged in his arms, and it felt so right to have him holding my cock. "I like it when you hold my cock, it feels really nice."

"I like it too Dell. I like holding your cock and telling you I'm going to suck you off, and let you cum in my mouth, too."

"I want to cum in your mouth, just like in the pictures," I whispered excitedly to him. Dad pulled me to him and his face came forward and I knew what he was going to do. When his lips met mine I didn't immediately return his kiss, but I did part my lips and let him kiss me softly. It was strange and different to feel his whiskered stubble brushing across my upper lip as he kissed me. I let him push his tongue inside my mouth and play with mine. It didn't take me more that a few moments to realize that I liked being kissed by my dad, and I returned his kiss. I opened my mouth wider and let his tongue explore my mouth and find my tongue. We ground our bodies together and kissed and hugged each other and I fell in love with my father.

"Roll over on your back, Dell," he told me, as he got up on his knees. I did as he asked and watched him pull my panties down over my hips, and then bring them to his nose and smell them. He made me smile when he sniffed the thong string. "Such a hot little girl Debbie is," He whispered to me.

"Ahh, yes, call me Debbie." I loved hearing him call me by my new name. Dad spread my legs and hovered over me. I held my breath as he took hold of my cock and slowly stroked me. "That feels good so dad. I love the way your hand feels around my cock."

"Well, this will feel even better then, little Debbie." Dad bent over me and licked my balls. His tongue went from one to the other and he even held them up and out of the way and licked at that small tender area between my balls and my ass. "How does that feel, Debbie? Does it feel nice to have Daddy lick your little pussy?"

I started laughing with joyous nervousness. "It feels great, Dad. Do that, lick my pussy, lick it all day," I laughed again at how hot it was to have my own father licking my balls and pretending along with me that I was his little girl.

"Don't worry about that. I will," He said, as he went back down on me. His tongue found my cock and licked upward, never reaching the head of my cock before he moved downward again. "I love sucking pussy and cock, and now that you and I are going to be close, I'll suck you off anytime you want me to, Debbie."

"Shit," I said softly, as my father's lips found my cock and enveloped it in his mouth. He used his lips to capture the head before letting his tongue wash over my tender crown. I put my hands on the top of his head while he worked on the head of my dick. "So good, Dad, your mouth feels so good," I murmured, and I stroked his head lovingly.

When Dad finally put my cock in his mouth and started sucking me, I thought I was going to pass out. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever had, better than I could ever imagine. I didn't want to miss a thing so I propped myself up and watched him take my cock down his throat. Up and down he went, holding me deep one minute and then bringing me all the way out, only to drive me crazy when he licked the head for a few seconds before engulfing me so deep his nose pressed against my pubic hair. I knew I wasn't going to last two seconds longer and I instantly told him, "I'm going to cum, Dad!" I grabbed the sheets and bucked my hips up and down. Dad held me down as best he could and when he got the first taste of cum he pulled his mouth off of me and opened wide. I watched as three long, thick streams of cum flew from my cock into his mouth. Dad started gagging, and my cum ran out of his mouth, but he didn't stop trying to swallow all of me. When I finally started to slow down, he took my dick back in his mouth and sucked me dry. My cock softened a little and I could feel my dad's tongue bathing the head and shaft again. I never did soften completely, and Dad kissed my cock all over, going right down to my balls again before he sat up grinning.

"Son," he said licking his lips and gathered up the sperm that ran down his chin, "I've never had so much cum in my mouth at one time before. You're the first person ever to make me gag like that." The pride in his voice was evident. "I sure hope you're like that every time," He said, laughing with joy.

I laughed too. "I cum like that all the time, Dad. I jack off a lot and always cum that much," I told him modestly.

Dad laughed again. "Well then, I better get used to gagging," he said, as he held my cock and licked it all over, searching for any cum he had missed. I wanted to tell him how I liked tasting my own cum, but didn't want to sound weird. "Amazing, Dell, you're still pretty hard."

I grinned. "I can cum two or three times when I'm really horny...and I'm really horny, Dad." I couldn't help laughing a little as my cock grew harder when he went back down on me.

He took me back down his throat and sucked hard with his cheeks. He held me there a few seconds before slowly sliding off and grinning at me. "I better give you a few minutes to recover."

I didn't really need a rest but it was nice to hug him and lay together. We softly kissed each other in the afterglow of my first blowjob, and I liked tasting my cum on his lips. "It was better than I ever thought it could be. It sure was better than beating off, that's for sure," I told him as I rolled over him and kissed him tenderly. "Thanks for being my first, Dad. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way," I told him truthfully.

"You make me proud to be your father, Dell," he told me, as he planted little kisses all over my neck and ears. He ended up back at my lips and kissed me lightly before getting up. "I want to show you something that will help you get hard again." I watched him move across the room, his eight-inch cock stuck out wickedly in front of him. He picked up the large envelope and brought it back to the bed with him. "You've seen a few of these, but your mother and I thought you might enjoy seeing a few more.

The mention of my mom excited me. I guessed what was in the envelope and it made my cock stir to hear dad mention mom and how she wanted me to see their pictures. Dad first pulled out the pictures I had seen before. Looking at them with him was even more exciting than the first time, as he told me about them. I stared at my mother's hot body and grinned. "Mom's really beautiful, Dad," I quickly looked at him to see if saying that was ok.

Dad chuckled. "You have no idea how beautiful and hot your mother is son. She's as hot as a pistol," he laughed merrily, and I laughed with him. "Once you two get to know each other better you'll know why I say that," He said, as he held up the picture of him sucking the fake cock. "As you can see, I like sucking cock, especially when it's your mother who's feeding it to me."

I wanted to ask what Dad meant about knowing Mom better, but kept quiet for now. "Well, you really sucked mine pretty nice, Dad. Have you, I mean, how did you...well you know, get so good?"

Dad looked at me and I could tell he was thinking about his answer. "When I was about half your age, your grandpa taught your uncle, Vern, and me, all about sex with boys and men." I could tell he was waiting for any reaction from me.

"Grandpa and Uncle Vern? Wow, Dad that's wild." I would have never guessed my uncle and grandpa were cocksuckers.

Dad chuckled and patted me on the butt. "We have a few things to tell you yet, but yes, your uncle and I have been giving each other blowjobs since we were kids."

That just blew me away, no pun intended. I had been with my uncle hundreds of times, and never would have guessed he was bisexual. "I never would have guessed, Dad. That is just so fantastic."

Next he showed me the picture of him being fucked up the ass by Mom. "It's so big Dad, how do you do it?" I remembered how the candy roll felt at first. The fake cock my dad had up his ass was two or three times as big, and twice as long. "Does it hurt?"

"Not after you train your ass to relax. You can see the smile on my face, Dell. Do I look like I'm in pain?" He laughed.

I had to admit he sure didn't. "No, I guess not, but it still looks huge." I couldn't imagine ever taking anything up my ass that big, but that didn't mean I didn't want to try, if I had the chance.

"Oh, it is big, and you really shouldn't start out with anything more than you're comfortable with." He left the rest of that thought unsaid for the moment. "Here, let me show you a few more," He said as he emptied the envelope. "This is me with the real McCoy."

I was speechless as I looked at the next picture. My dad was draped over the end of a bed and some guy had his cock buried up his ass. Again he was smiling back at the camera. The coolest thing about it was that dad was wearing lingerie. He had on thigh high nylons, a bra, and some kind of beautiful sheer top. "Holy smokes, Dad, your really doing it!" I was really curious as to who was fucking him. "Is that uncle Vern?"

Dad smiled and showed me the next picture. It was one of my uncle and him together. They were both dressed in lingerie, sporting big boners, as they smiled into the camera. Uncle Vern is two years older than my dad, and both brothers had married sisters, my mom and aunt Viv. Dad hadn't mentioned anything about aunt Viv, and now I was curious about her. Was she involved in all this fun too? "Yes, that's your uncle Vern fucking me, Dell. I guess you could say your uncle and I both enjoy dressing up and fucking each other." Dad looked at me and asked, "So how does your old dad look all girlied up?"

How did he look? He looked fantastic, and I told him so. "I think you look beautiful and sexy Gwen, so does uncle Vern. I was jealous of all the beautiful lingerie they were wearing. "Will Mom let me....help me get some things like yours?" I really thought wearing women's lingerie was exciting and I really wanted to be able to look as pretty as he did.

"I'm glad you're not turned off by how I look when I'm dressed up, son, and yes, I'm sure your mother will help you shop for pretty things, too. She'll want little Debbie to look as pretty as I do. Heck, you and I can shop together, for that matter, but your mother has much better taste than I do." Dad rolled me on my back and held my hard cock. "I can see how excited it's making you, son." He teased my cock with his hand and then got over me and mouthed my cock again. He sucked me for a while before he rolled off and lay grinning beside me. "I sure hope you don't mind me sucking you, Dell. It's so damn hot to finally be able to tell you that. I've thought about this moment for years now."

"Oh man, Dad, yes, you can suck me off anytime you want," I told him, and laughed. "I can't believe this is happening. It's all so great. I love sex and I want to try everything with you." I told him, and boldly reached over and played with his cock. "I like your cock too." I wanted to ask him if I could suck him, but still felt queasy about putting a cock in my mouth. I really wanted to try it, but contented myself with just holding his fat cock and keeping him hard.

Dad pulled out another set of pictures. These showed me all I needed to know about him and uncle Vern. These pictures showed everyone's face. One was of him sucking off uncle Vern, and the last three showed uncle Vern aiming his cock at his brother's butt, and then the last one where he had his cock deep up dad's ass. "I guess that answers your question." Dad let me look at each one carefully, and seemed really pleased that he could share them with me. "I'm so glad none of this upsets you, Dell. Your uncle Vern is going to love hearing about this weekend," He added. "We both really like ass fucking." The way he ended his sentence made me believe he wanted me to be part of that, too.

Seeing my uncle's cock buried up my dad's ass, and then seeing his cum running out was wild. Instantly knew I wanted that, too. "Dad....do you...do you think I could do that?" I pointed to the picture of him being fucked. I was still worried about my butt being too small to take a cock, but I knew I wanted to try it. I wanted to try it and I wanted it to happen when I was wearing something as pretty as dad was wearing. "Will you, or mom do me or do it for me or how ever you say it?" I laughed at my own innocence.

Dad laughed with me and rubbed my back. "I think that could be arranged. I'm hard as a rock right now, just thinking about fucking you. I know your uncle Vern would love to be with you, too." He let that hang in the air and let me think about it before he added, "Your mother, too." He found the picture of her fucking him and smiled. "Your mother likes thinking she has a cock sometimes, and I love pretending to be her little slut."

"I want to be her slut, too," I told him and laughed. "I want her to fuck me, too," I told him, excitedly. "How do I tell her? What do I have to do?" I couldn't wait to find out how it felt to be fucked by my own mother.

Dad sat up and thought for a moment. "Hold on," he said, as he went to the phone and made a call. I couldn't hear everything he said, but I knew he was talking to my mom about me. "Ok, Elaine. The door's open, come on in." He hung up and came back to me. "I want you to put on those cotton panties you told me about, and I want you to stand with me and wait for your mother."

I didn't ask any questions. I just went to my bag and pulled out the cotton panties, put them on, stood next to him and faced the door. Dad had put his panties back on, too and we both stood waiting for my mother. I felt a little silly, but I was so excited and nervous, that the few minutes between when my dad hung up the phone and when mom knocked on the door seemed like forever. I nervously arranged my cock so the head was sticking out over the top of my panties. I wanted to look as sexy as I could. I was a little concerned that I had gone too far, especially when I saw that I was leaking cum from my pee slit. "Is this ok?" I asked, wondering if I should tuck it back in.

"You look fine, Dell. Your mother will love seeing you like that," he told me. A soft knock on the door made me jump. "It's open honey. Come on in."

"Hi," Mom said, as she pushed the door open and looked around, before she quietly entered my room and took a second to look at both of us. The smile on her face was a thing of beauty, and reassured me that it was ok to let her see me in panties. She was wearing her bathrobe and it was cinched tight at the waist. Her robe wasn't new or sexy, or anything special, just nice, like she is. She had let her hair down now, and it framed her smiling face beautifully. What made her look so sexy for me was that she was wearing high heels. They made her legs look long and sexy. The combination of her robe and heels was perfect and made my cock jolt as I looked nervously at her. Mom was carrying a small overnight bag that she put down on my dresser. I felt very nervous and self-conscious as I stood there exposing myself to her for the first time, but I shouldn't have. Mom looked at my cock, licked her lips seductively, and walked over to us.

"Hi honey," Dad said, and looked proud as a peacock as he stood beside me.

Mom smiled, kissed him, and looked sweetly at me. "So, what have my boys....or should I ask, what have my girls been up to?" She giggled and hugged me. "Dell, honey, you look absolutely breath taking in your panties." She hugged me and there was no way I could avoid pressing my dick right into her crotch. "Hmmm, seems like my girls have been having fun without me." Mom held me tight and seductively ground her pussy into my cock, and purred like a kitten. "Dell, honey, if I had known you looked so good in panties, I'd have lent you mine a long time ago." She laughed again and stepped back, and admired me as she fondled my father's cock through his panties.

"He does look pretty, doesn't he, Elaine?" Dad said, as mom slipped her hand inside his panties and freed his cock. "I should have let it slip long ago about my panty fetish; we could been doing this years ago." Dad said, as he moved his cock back and forth through mom's hand.

"My son is so beautiful," Mom said, as she ran her hand over my smooth chest and touched both of my nipples, and smiled hungrily. "Such pretty panties my little girl has on." Mom reached down and ran the tip of her finger across the head of my exposed cock. "And so excited, too," She said, as she traced the outline of my cock through my panties. It was so weird hearing her, talk like this. I mean, she rarely cursed and I had never heard her talk sexually before, but here she was commenting on my cock and how she liked my panties. Mom pushed her hand down inside my panties and cupped my balls and cock. "I never would have guessed my handsome son would turn out to be such a pretty girl, or that he would have such a big hard cock for his mother to play with." Mom laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry, Dell. You must think I'm awful for talking like this, but you just make me so excited seeing you like this." Mom didn't let go of my cock.

"I don't think you're awful. I think you're great," I told her, as I involuntarily pushed my cock in and out of her hand. I would have never guessed my mom could talk so dirty or that she knew how to hold a cock so hotly. I wanted to tell her how hot it was to have her holding my cock. "Mom, you can play with my cock anytime, and it's really great that you don't mind if I wear panties." It was such a huge leap for me to talk to her like I was; it just made my dick all the harder.

"I'm glad you like me touching you like this, Dell," she said, as she lightly ran her hand up and down the length of my cock and masturbated me. "And I'm sure some of this is kind of scary and strange to you Dell, but your father and I just want you to be yourself and have fun with us. Both your father and I grew up knowing incest and we feel it has only made us better people. My love for your aunt Viv and my mother have only been made stronger by my love for them and I'm sure your father would tell you the same thing about his father and your uncle Vern. We love you Dell and we would never do anything to hurt you but we also want you to enjoy having sex with us if you want to." She paused with her story and fisted both dad and myself for a moment before going on. "When your dad found his drawer disturbed we kind of thought it was you, and hoped you wouldn't hate us for being so...so weird." Mom pushed my panties down past my balls and continued to jack me off. "You don't think your mother and father are awful, do you honey?" She smirked playfully, and her eyes twinkled as she masturbated me, knowing full well that I loved every minute of her sexual ministration.

"Ahh no, Mom.......I don't think that at all." I was dumb-founded as I watched her play with my cock. It was as if she were two different people. There was my nice normal mom, and then there was this hot slut who was playing with my cock. "I want to be just like you and Dad," I told her, as I threw my hips forward. "Dad even gave me a blow job. I'd never had one before," I told her, all in one breath.

"Oh, I am sorry I missed that, honey, but I'm sure there will be plenty of those to see from now on." Mom looked at Dad and smiled. "Did you do good, honey?"

1...345678