Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pulled her face out from between my wet cheeks and wiped it on the back of her arm, and playfully gave my ass a slap. "Well, then, my handsome and sexy son, let's see how well you know how to use this," She said, as she stroked my hard cock. "Roll over on your back, honey. I want to make sure I don't miss anything while my son is fucking me for the first time.

I couldn't turn over quick enough. "Like this, Mom?" I asked, as I rolled over on my back. My hard six inches pointed to the sky and I was more than ready to fuck. My bra was still in place but my slip was now bunched up around my waist; I didn't bother pulling it back down. My ass felt like it was still leaking but I didn't care about that either. What I wanted right now was to fuck my beautiful mother. She wanted me to fuck her and I wanted to fuck her back. Incest was so nasty and wonderful; I couldn't understand why more families didn't do it. I never wanted today to stop. "I'm ready, Mom," I smiled, and held my hard cock up for her to see.

"You take my breath away, Dell. You're so handsome and pretty all at the same time. I love you so much," She said, as she lay beside me. "Make love to me, dear. I want to feel your hands everywhere on me," She instructed me, as she threw her leg over me and slithered on top of my body. She ran her hands over my bra and smiled. "We'll get you pretty boobs and a wig, just like your fathers. Then you'll look so pretty." She said, and silently wondered if I might someday want real breasts. She knew men who had taken shots to maximize their female feelings.

This was incredible. I wasn't sure what to do first, but Mom did. She pulled my arms around her, as she wiggled her pussy and breasts against me. I put my hands under her sheer yellow top and played with her tits. It was awesome to be able to touch them and run my hands over her bare ass. I pulled her tight into me and told her, "Ever since I saw the pictures of you and Dad, I've thought about doing this with you, Mom. You're so hot and......beautiful," I told her. It was fun telling her all those things, but heck, she was hot and beautiful. Mom sat up and brought my hands to her breasts.

"Play with my nipples, Dell. I love that, they're very sensitive," she told me, as she molded my hands to her breasts. We kissed lightly at first and then harder, and I relished the pungent tang on her lips and breath. I squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples, as we rolled around on the bed. For the moment I wasn't her son, I was her lover. "I've wanted you, too, honey, but I didn't dare tell you until now. At first I was so mad at your father when he told me he thought you had found our pictures, but after thinking about it I just knew everything was going to be ok. I hope you forgive me for being so...so, well, you know, at dinner, when I touched you between your legs and pressed my boobs against you. You must have thought I was crazy." Mom's innocent face told me she really was a little embarrassed at how boldly she had behaved.

I laughed, "I forgive you, Mom. I think it's all working out the way we all wanted it to," I told her, as I instinctively moved my mouth to her nipples and sucked and licked both of them. "I've wanted to do this long before I ever saw those pictures, but after I saw them and saw how.......well, you know, how slutty and hot you really are, it just made me so hard all the time."

The laugh that came from her was pure lust. "I am slutty and hot aren't I." She giggled, pleased with herself. "I always want your cock to be hard when you think about me, baby. Mommy wants her handsome son to always know my pussy is his any time you want me." She laughed again, she was so happy.

Now it was my turn to laugh. "You can fuck me anytime you want to, Mom.....especially if I get to wear these beautiful things when you do." I couldn't wait to get my own girls clothes. I knew my legs would look great in heels. I wondered how it would feel to dress as a woman all the time.

"We'll go shopping first thing next week, and then you'll have a whole closet full to choose from, just like your father does. You can wear them anytime you want to at home. It'll be fun to have another woman in the house." She said wistfully, since she always said she would have loved to have had a daughter. "Now before I explode, I have to have this in me," She said, as she sat up, and reached between her legs and found my stiff cock. "I need this inside of me." Mom held the head of my cock between her hot pussy lips and let herself slowly descend down onto it. "Oh, your perfect, honey. You fill me up so nice," She told me, as she sank down until all six hard inches of me were in her.

"Ahhh, that's so great, Mom. Your pussy's so tight." It was, too. I had no idea a pussy would be so tight. "You're so warm and tight, Mom!" I told her, and laughed like a kid. No one could ever describe how a pussy was going to feel the first time; there's just no comparison or verbs or adjectives to describe the feeling.

Mom started to move back and forth. Her eyes were closed as she took my cock and fucked herself. "I'm glad you think so, honey. I want you to love my cunt and I want you to fuck me whenever you want to. I'm always going to be there for you," She promised, as she braced her arms on my chest, and lifted her butt up and down. My cock would almost come out and then she would sink down on it again. "So fucking good! Your cock is so fucking thick; I just love it, Dell!" She moaned again. "Play with my tits, honey. Play with my nipples, pinch them, and kiss them please." Her eyes were closed as she fucked me and the smile on her face was one of pure bliss.

Dad crawled on the bed with us and touched both of us. "It's just so beautiful and exciting to see my wife fucking her son." Dad kissed Mom, played with her tits with me, and then bent over me and kissed me, too. "You're a wonderful son, Dell, and I love you," He told me, as we kissed long and hard. Kissing my dad was something I was getting used to, very quickly now. I liked the rough contrast between a woman and a man's lips.

"I love you, too, Dad," I told him, in between kisses. I let my tongue play with his and laughed as they danced and parried with each other. "I loved it when you sucked my cock, Dad." I kissed him again and was thrilled when he sat up and held his cock and balls right over my face.

"Just for you, son," He said, as he offered me his balls to lick. "We're going to have so much fun, the three of us, and your aunt and uncle, too," He said, as he bent his cock down to my lips. "Suck me, Dell; suck my cock while you fuck your mother."

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him for all I was worth. I couldn't get more than half of it in because of the angle, but I worshiped every inch of it I could reach. I was still a little envious at how much longer his cock was than mine, but reminded myself that from now on I was going to get to suck or have it up my ass anytime I wanted. I bobbed my head back and forth as I fucked my mother. I knew I was close to cumming and moved my mouth from my dad's cock and told Mom, "I don't think I'm going to last much longer, Mom. Your so fucking hot, I have to cum!" I moaned. Her pussy was squeezing me and then letting go and then holding me again and it was driving me wild.

"Do it, honey. Cum in me, give me all of it. I want it all," My mother said, as she squeezed her cunt muscles around my cock and milked me. "Fuck me, honey. Fuck me hard!" She cried as I came.

"Uhhh! Uhhhh! Cumming Mom, shit, I'm cumming!" I shouted and came so hard I almost blacked out. I was still pumping my cock and playing with her nipples when I heard her say the same thing.

"Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhh me, too! I'm cumming too, honey." She put her hand between her legs and fingered her clit, and slammed her pussy back at me. "So fucking good!" She grunted loudly as she came.

I arched my body off the bed and drove my cock deep into my mother's cunt until I stopped cumming. I froze like that in mid-air. My body was suspended as my cock emptied into my mother's cunt. When I finally relaxed, I sank back onto the bed and Mom collapsed on top of me. I tried to savor every moment of my first fuck. Who would have ever guessed that I would loose my virginity to my mother? Life is so strange.

"Oh honey, that was just perfect. I hope it was for you, too," Mom said, as she planted little kisses all over my face. "My wonderful son," She said, and she nuzzled my neck and kissed my chest and licked my nipples. "No mother has ever been happier than me right now," she said, as she lazily rolled off of me. "That was incredible, George. You should be proud of your son," Mom said, and started giggling. "I can't wait to see Viv's face when I tell her about this. She is going to be so jealous. Viv and Vern didn't have any children and Viv was always teasing her sister that she was going to take Dell away from her for herself if she didn't fuck me someday.

"That she is, Elaine. I bet you she will be after Dell as soon as you tell her how the two of you are fucking now." Dad put his face between mom's legs and ran his tongue through her well-fucked pussy lips. "Don't mind me," He said, as he stuck his tongue up his wife's cunt and ate my cum from her. "Nothing better than a well fucked pussy! The only thing to top it is knowing I'm licking my son's cum from his mother's cunt." Dad lifted mom's legs up and buried his face deep between her legs and tongue fucked her, and drank my nectar.

"Oh, you bad man," Mom giggled, as she held his head to her pussy. "What kind of man would eat his own son's cum from my pussy?" Mom laughed, and I did too. Mom looked so wild. Dad held her up in the air and licked her pussy dry. Her eyes were closed and it was so neat to see how happy she was right now. I watched as she rolled her hips into my dad's face; her breathing became shorter and more labored. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum again," Mom informed my dad. I could tell she wanted everything he was giving her by the way she was throwing her whole body up into his face. Her fingers went to her clit and she frantically rubbed it as Dad ate her.

I wanted to do something for her, so I crawled along side and playing with her tits. I remembered how she told me she loved having them touched with. This newfound freedom to be able to touch and kiss and fuck my mother wasn't going to be wasted on me. I wasn't going to be shy about doing any of that from now on. I sucked hard on one nipple before moving to the other one. My mom's tits were so big and full; I knew I'd never get enough of them. "Am I doing it right, Mom? Do you like this?" I asked, as I held her nipple by my lips and pulled it outward.

"Ahhh, Uhhhh, yes, honey. Perfect." She panted. I love your mouth on my breasts," She said, and sounded as if she was close to cumming again. "But I want you to do something else for me. I want his first time with you to be as dirty and nasty as possible," She panted as my dad found her clit and drove her crazy. "I want you to sit on my face and let me lick your ass again. Will you do that for me, honey? Will you sit on my face and smother me with your ass?" She asked huskily. Her voice was a plea of unbridled pleasure and lust.

How could I refuse my mother? I certainly wanted to be as nasty as she wanted me to be. Why wouldn't I want to sit on my mother's face and let her eat my ass again? "Of course I will, Mom," I told her, as I quickly positioned myself above her face. I spread my legs and faced Dad, and lowered my well-fucked ass over her waiting mouth. "Eat me, Mom. Eat my asshole," I told her, relishing being able to talk so dirty. I couldn't think of anything hotter right now than to put my ass over her mouth and let her tongue out what she missed before. Mom wrapped her arms around my legs and pulled me down tightly over her face. I felt her tongue enter my ass, and move around. I instantly became hard again. "Oh, shit, Mom, that's good," I said. I began to beat off as my mom ate me and dad ate her. It was as if I was in some kind of crazy sex dream and I didn't want to wake up. I loved what the three of us were doing and never wanted it to stop.

Dad came up long enough to see what was going on and smiled. "Now this is my kind of family," He said, before going back to Mom's cunt. "Elaine, you are such a slut," He chuckled.

Mom tried to agree with him under my ass. I lifted up just long enough to hear her say, "I am a slut, and I love it."

The three of us were totally out of control, all of us in our own sex-crazed frenzy. Mom was moaning and thrashing around under me. I was beating off as she tongued my ass. "Going to cum," I said. I pushed my ass down even harder over her face. At the moment I didn't care what was happening to her. I just wanted her tongue deeper up my ass as I jerked off. I could hear her muffled moans from under me as I let my whole weight down on her face. I leaned back and watched as my sperm shot out from me. It landed all over my mom's stomach and even on my dad's head. "Cumming!" I groaned, as I watched my cum land all over my parents. I bounced up and down harder on my mother's face and practically smothered her, but she never tried to push me away or stop me from plastering my ass tight over her face. Her tongue kept moving in and out of my ass; I loved every thrilling inch of it.

My ass felt as if I had squirted oil between my cheeks, and I easily slid off of mom's face when I was done cumming. She gasped for air and threw her pussy up at my dad's face and came too. "Oh, yes, George, yessssssssss!" She screamed as she climaxed. She arched her body up and held it there as the last of her multiple orgasms wracked her body. When she finally came back to earth she was crying and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Honey, honey? Are you ok?" My dad asked, concerned for her as he crawled up next to her and took her in his arms. I was almost scared out of my wits that I had maybe hurt her.

Mom continued to sob and her body shook, but I could tell she was all right when a few laughs finally interrupted her sobs. "Yes, it's just that I'm so happy for all of us," She cried. "My wonderful husband and now my wonderful son," She hiccupped and laughed and cried all at the same time. "All of us fucking and loving each other. It's all so wonderful," She sobbed with joy, in between laughing. "I don't ever want to forget tonight and I want us to live like this all the time." She sobbed.

We almost missed the wedding the next day. We all slept late after fucking in every combination until dawn. During the wedding all of us were still so highly sexed that it was difficult not to be all over each other. Mom and I snuck off to the men's room, and she blew me standing up in a stall. Dad told tight ass Mr. McGraw that we were going to stay over another day. We rented a car and the three of us drove home, but not before Mom took me shopping and helped me buy several complete women's outfits, as well as some fantastic negligees and lots of lingerie. I wore new panties and nylons under my pants for the ride home. I should have saved the nylons for later, because they were destroyed long before we got home. The three of us fooled around all the way home, taking turns driving while the other two fucked and sucked in the back seat. It was a great weekend that was repeated hundreds of times once we got home.

1...345678