Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

Dad laughed. "I didn't have to do much except put him in my mouth, honey. He knew what to do after that, and Elaine, you're not going to believe how much your son can cum," He told her proudly. "I don't think I came half that much at his age."

My mom looked at me and a sly little smile came over her face. "Well, maybe I'll just have to find out about that myself," She said as she knelt in front of me and put the head of my cock in her mouth. I watched as she made broad sweeps with her tongue across the head of my cock. She took all of me in down her throat, moving her head up and down, sucking me better than dad had. She kept me deep down her throat, and worked my balls over with her soft hands, before she gave the head of my dick a few licks and then stood up again. "Your cock tastes delicious, honey, and I can't wait to have you fill my mouth, but I think we should take care of a few other things before that happens. I want to know all about how you knew you liked wearing panties, and how you decided you wanted your dad to give you a blowjob."

I was still stunned from what had just happened. My mother had just sucked my cock like it was the most natural thing in the world to do, but at the same time made it so hot and nasty. Amazing! And now she wants me to tell her all my most inner feelings. It took me a moment to get my thoughts organized. My cock was still sticking straight up out of my panties, but now I suddenly felt very comfortable being naked and hard in front of her. I told her about stealing the panties and then finding the magazines, and how one thing just seemed to follow the next. I was still a little embarrassed when I told her about going through her drawers and finding the pictures in Dad's drawer. "I won't do it again." I promised. "I was just so turned on when I saw the magazines and the pictures of you two. Dad was doing things I wanted to do and he looked at the same magazines that I liked, and it all seemed so normal and ok." I paused and looked at her and softly told her, "I just think your really hot, both of you."

"Oh my," Mom said. "Well, a lady can never hear that often enough. I like having you think I'm sexy and hot," She said, and kissed me on the lips. It sure wasn't a motherly kiss either. She kissed me better than any of my girl friends had ever kissed me. "I know you'll respect our privacy from now on, honey, but I think your going to be very much part of our lives from now on, and we wont have to keep secrets or hide things from each other anymore. As for stealing, well, I'm very upset about that. That was wrong. When we get home I'll take you shopping, and we'll find some lovely things for you. You can think about how much you want to cross dress, and I'll help you. Your father loves nylons and garters and tops, and he even has a nice collection of heels to make him look very feminine when he has a dress on. We could get you a wig too. You'd look lovely as a brunette." She suggested. "You father has been my best girl friend for years now, haven't you honey?" Mom said to him, and kissed his cheek.

"I hope so, honey. When I get dressed up, I'm the woman I've always wanted to be." Dad shamelessly admitted. The love in my dad's eyes for her was genuine and warm. "Just like you, Dell, I see myself with a pussy sometimes."

Mom understood everything he was saying. "You are a woman, honey, when you're dressed up, dear. You're my fun and pretty girlfriend that I love fucking," Mom said, as she ran her hands over his chest and then grabbed his cock, playfully and stroked him. "My little Gwen gets so hard and excited when we play our games, doesn't she?"

"Very excited, honey," Dad panted, and grinned at me as if to say, "See, didn't I tell you your mother was hot."

Mom picked up the pictures of her in her baby doll outfit. "And seeing me naked and fucking your father didn't upset you, Dell?" She asked, coyly.

It was weird and hot hearing my mother talk dirty but I loved it. "Oh, heck no! Those pictures are awesome! I think you're pretty, no beautiful....really hot, Mom," I gushed. "And seeing you fucking dad was out of this world. Oops.....is it ok to say that?"

"It's ok, Dell, you can say that word. I was fucking your father." Mom said, giving me permission to talk dirty.

"Yeah, well when I saw you fucking him, I wanted that, too," I had a hard time meeting her eyes, but I did.

"Good answer, honey," She said, as she kissed my lips and played with my cock. "I'm just like you when you see yourself with a pussy; I see myself with a cock sometimes. "You have no idea how horny you made me during dinner when I was touching you, honey." She told me, as she ran her hand up and down my cock and played with my balls. I was sure I was going to cum if she kept it up. "I wanted to unzip your pants right there under the table and feel your cock, but I knew I had to behave until later. And now it's later," She told me, and stepped back, and looked at me from head to toe. "Who would ever believe my handsome son was so sexy and hot?" She laughed and clapped her hands.

I blushed and thanked her. "I thought I was going crazy when you started rubbing my leg and then when you touched my balls, mom. I hope it's ok to tell you that."

She laughed giddily. "It is now, Dell, honey. You can tell me anything you want to, especially if it's sexual," she laughed gaily. "Life will be so much easier now that your dad and I don't have to hide our kinky little fun from you." Mom smiled and winked at me. "Since you liked those pictures of me so much, I guess I should let you see the real thing." Without saying another word she opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. "Here I am honey. I hope I don't disappoint you." She was wearing the yellow baby doll top and bottoms, and was completely naked underneath it. I lustily gazed at her big beautiful tits and her bushy pussy.

"Oh wow, mom, you're beautiful," I told her, as my eyes locked onto her big brown-nipples and tits, and then her beautiful, hairy pussy. She had even more hair between her legs than the pictures let on. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed into a wide V, and it looked like she had cut it short between her lips. The result was that it looked like a little valley between her legs. I could just make out her pussy lips through her hair. "You look a lot better in person." I gawked unashamed at her body, and couldn't resist holding my cock and milking it harder, not caring that I was doing it in front of my mother. My wildest dreams and fantasies had come true; I jacked off while my mother showed off her body to me.

Mom started to take the top off and stopped when she saw the look of disappointment on my face. "What's wrong, honey?"

"Do you have to take it off? It's just that you look so hot in it." I don't know if it was part of my fantasy, or that she really did look sexier with it on, but I wanted her to keep it on.

Mom intuitively understood and left the top on. She stepped closer and took my hand. "Well since you've said such wonderful things and you're doing such naughty things with that hard cock of yours, I think you should be rewarded." Mom took my free hand and placed it on the outside of the gauze like material, right over her breast and held it there. "I hope you like them, honey," She said shyly, as if any boy in his right mind wouldn't love her tits. "I want you to get used to them and touch with them anytime you want to from now. Just tell me, Dell, honey, and I'll let you touch me anywhere," She said breathlessly and placed my hands inside her top and let me touch her tits.

"Like them? Mom awesome," I almost shouted. My mother's only 5' 2" and at 6', I towered over her as I played with her tits. Her big boobs seemed to overwhelm her body, and that was perfect as far as I was concerned. I kneaded her tits and felt how firm and warm they were in my hands. "Anytime? Really? I can do this anytime I want to?" I asked, excited at the prospect of being able to touch her tits anytime I wanted.

"Anytime, honey, and I'm glad you like them, honey," She said, as she took my hand and guided it all over her until she was sure I wouldn't take them away. "Are you a virgin, honey?" She asked, as she showed me how hard she enjoyed her nipples pinched. "Do it that hard for Mommy." She told me breathlessly.

My eyes dropped when I admitted to being a virgin. I wishing I wasn't. "Yes, Mom," I told her, as I pinched her nipple and felt precum drip from my cock.

"Good," she said. "Then I'll be the first woman you fuck."

This was incredible! "I will? You will?" I felt faint, and for the first time in my young life I actually felt good about being a virgin. I wondered what she would have said, if I had told her I wasn't.

"Yes, honey. I want to be the first woman that you put this lovely cock of yours into. I want to be your first lover, and I want more than anything to feel your big hard cock up inside of me, filling me up with your cum," She told me, in a low husky voice I had never heard before. "I can't wait to feel it here," She said, as she brought my hand down to her pussy, and moved my fingers through the thick thatch of pubic hair that hid her pussy, and held them there. "Feel my pussy, honey. Feel me and see how wet you've made me already. I want you to know every inch of my pussy. I want you to know you can just walk up to me anytime you want, and finger me."

Mom's pussy was dripping as my fingers moved easily through her wet lips. I let her guide them and teach me about her pussy, and show me how hard to press them against her as they moved along her damp slit. When she took her hand away I didn't pull mine away. I kept my fingers in her slit and found what I thought must be her clit, and touched it lightly. Mom jumped a little when I ran my finger in little circles around it. I was having fun exploring her sex and wanted to do more. I dared push my middle finger up her hole. It was almost sucked up inside her pussy, and I marveled at how warm and tight a cunt was. "I love you, and I love your cun...... your pussy mom.

Her breathing became louder and shallower as I finger fucked her. "I know what you were going to say honey, and it's ok. It is my cunt and you can call it that if you want to. I want you to want to touch my cunt and make the two of us happy." Mom's body wasn't a young girl's body by any more, but that didn't make her any less sensual. Her 36C breasts sagged a little, and she was a little heavy in her thighs and legs, but to me she was a super model. "I have a little confession, Dell, honey." Mom put her hands on my shoulders to steady her as I continued to fuck her pussy. "I like it when you talk dirty. It excites me." She blushed as she rocked back and forth and squeezed my finger. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable as she fucked herself on my fingers.

I shyly dropped my eyes again and felt truly humbled and fortunate to have such wonderful and sexy parents. "I do to and I will." I promised. "I really like talking dirty to you," I excitedly told her. "I want to play with your pussy.... A lot!" My finger was still inside of her and I didn't want to take it out unless I could put something else in her. "I'll do anything you want, Mom. I'll talk dirty and do things to you." I laughed nervously and told her, "Your cunt's awesome, mom," I said to see if that was too dirty or graphic. I pushed my finger hard up and around her pussy and enjoyed how she reacted. "I could finger your cunt all day, it's awesome!" Those words sounded right and it brought a smile to her face. I felt her body tremble with excitement as I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Dell, honey, yes, talk just like that, talk just like when you play with my pussy," she told me, as she moaned loudly and collapsed against me when she came on my fingers. She was so different than girls my age. She didn't hold anything back, she moaned and squeezed my hand between her legs and looked me in the eyes and practically ordered me, "Finger my cunt, honey. Finger your mother's cunt, talk dirty to me, and make me cum again," She insisted.

I really got into it then. "I love finger fucking you. I love seeing you naked and seeing your tits, and having my fingers up your cunt mom. And I love hearing you talk dirty while I finger you," I told her, as I used my free hand to play with her tits. I rubbed her hard nipples and felt them harden under my fingers. I pinched her nipple hard and was thrilled at how she responded.

"Ahhhh yes, just like that. Hurt them honey. Hurt mommy's tits." She moaned. "I can feel that all the down to my pussy."

"I think our son's learning quickly, honey," Dad said, as he threw his arm around the two of us. We all hugged and laughed at our newfound freedom, and I silently thought about the taboo I was committing. The incest word hung suspend, silently in the air. Incest was now going to be part of my life, and I couldn't wait to do more.

When my mother's orgasm finally allowed her to talk again, she looked me in the eyes and told me, "One thing your father and I always insist on with each other is that we always tell each other when we want to try something different. We both know that if the other asks, it must be important, and we do it for each other, no questions. Do you understand, Dell, honey?" Mom reached down and took my hand from her cunt and offered my wet fingers to my dad.

"Mmm, delicious honey. Thanks, Dell, for making your mother so juicy," He laughed as he sucked her juices from my fingers. "I think Dell might have something he wants to ask you, Elaine. Something he saw in our pictures." Dad held up the pictures of him sucking the fake cock, as well as the one where he was getting fucked up the ass.

Mom looked at the pictures and then at me, and asked, "Is that right, honey? Do you want to try this?" She ran her tongue over her lips, unable to hide how excited she was at the prospect of fucking me.

I shrugged my shoulders and shyly nodded my head. "I'd like to try. I'd like to do it with you and then ........with Dad." I fully understood and appreciated what she had just told me about being honest and open, and telling each other what we wanted. "If Dad can do it, then I want to try it, too," I told her, softly. "But first I want to do it with you." Something deep within me wanted my mother to be the first one to fuck my ass. My butt cheeks clenched a little at the thought of being invaded by her cock, but I knew I wanted to do it.

Mom grinned and playfully grabbed my ass and pulled me to her. "Well, it just so happens I brought a few toys with me," She chuckled as she let me fit my cock between her pussy lips and rock back and forth into her. "Let me show you what I have in my case. I was planning on using them with your father tonight, but I think we can persuade him to wait." I reluctantly let her go so she could get her case. She pulled out a harness and held it up and laughed. "I brought these too," she giggled, and held up two long, thick cocks. Mom patted my father's cheek and said, "You understand, don't you honey?" Mom and Dad laughed playfully with each other.

Dad smiled. "I should have known. The first pretty virgin comes along and you throw me aside for her ass," He laughed, and patted me on the back. "I guess I can wait my turn, son."

Mom held up the two dildos and looked like she was trying to decide which one to use. "I think this is the one for you, Dell, honey." It was about the same size as my cock, but longer. It was very life-like with its mushroom head and balls hanging down below the shaft of the cock. "Feel it, honey, it's very life-like." Mom held it out, but when I went to touch it she pulled it back. "No, Dell, honey, you have to earn your cock. Get on your knees and open your mouth; you need to learn how to suck a cock first." She held it to my lips and smiled. "You need to see how it feels in your mouth."

My heart skipped a beat as I grasped what she was telling me. I couldn't have been more turned on or felt more submissive or feminine. I obediently sank to my knees and let her push her cock past my lips. I willingly opened my mouth and let her slide it in. It felt soft and spongy, slightly rubbery, of course, but its girth and length quickly let me know what a real cock would feel like. Mom moved it slowly in and out of my mouth and I wrapped my wet lips around it, and tried to get the feel for what sucking a real cock was going to feel like. When she pulled it way from my lips, I kept smacking my lips as if I was a baby looking for his mother's nipple. I panted, "I want more, Mommy." I giggled playfully.

Dad laughed, "Little Debby is such a good little girl to want to learn how to suck a big cock." Dad stepped up to me and held his hard dick to my lips. "But this is the real thing, Debby. Suck it," He said, as he offered me his cock. I saw how excited he looked with his big hard cock ready for my mouth; I opened wide, and wrapped my lips around his cock, and took the first few inches he offered me. I loved how his incredible his cock tasted and felt, but I wasn't ready for how wide I had to open my mouth to accommodate him. He was so big and thick, and I had to stretch my jaws wide to take more of him. I think I could have cum without touching myself, but Dad pulled his cock away from my lips and left me wishing for more. "Just a little tease of what's to come, honey." Dad laughed and mussed my hair. "How'd that taste, son?"

I licked my lips and grinned. It was so easy! "It was awesome, Dad. Sucking cock is so cool," I told him, as I held his cock for him and rubbed it over my face. I finally had gotten my first taste of cock and I loved it. "I want to do it again." I heard myself almost demand.

Mom laughed happily. "Well there will be plenty of time for that, honey. Your father loves having his cock sucked, don't you honey?" She said, grinning at him. She excited me by kneeling beside me, and took his cock in her mouth and deep throated him. She licked him from his balls to the tip, and then plunged him deep down her throat again before pulling him out and showing me his wet red cock. "And I love sucking it for him, too, don't I, dear?" She said, as she planted a couple of wet kisses on the head of his cock, and then offered it to me. We both licked and kissed and sucked Dad's cock together. "With a little practice, Dell, honey, you'll be able to do that, too." She said referring to deep throating a cock.

"You're a great little cocksucker, honey, and Dell will be, too, soon enough." Dad held his dick to Mom's face and laughed, "Your mom's a cock-hound, son, so beware," He laughed. "You've been warned," he laughed again, and enjoyed his little joke.

"George, you are so bad. What's Dell going to think of me after hearing you talk so dirty?" She laughed.

Dad laughed and told her, "He's going to think you're a hot little slut that loves fucking and sucking."

Mom laughed and raised her hand, admitting to the charges. "Guilty as charged."

Hearing my parent's playful sexual banter burned my ears and totally broke any taboos I might have left. It was as if a giant weight had been lifted off me and set me free to be who I wanted to be. "I think your cool, Mom, and I don't think Dad's stretching the truth." I grinned as I held up some of the pictures of her sucking cock. "I think I have the proof right here."

Mom laughed. "Well, I guess pictures don't lie. Speaking of pictures, we'll have to take pictures of all of us when we get home. It will be like when Dell was a baby and we took so many of him. We don't want to miss anything now, either. We'll be making so many new memories, we don't want to miss anything," She suggested. Mom had her own motives for wanting to record our sexual adventures. She was, of course, thinking of any future daughter-in-law, and how she would love to show them to her, someday, too. Mom was positive that any girl I married would want to be a part of our sex lives.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
1...345678