All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Great Start

I like the way the story starts. Now with the Physio therapists and the girl from the car. he has a lot of women too control. Not to mention the new nurses from his new room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Really good - well written, interesting and erotic. Hope more chapters are coming soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I almost skipped this story

The idea is such a cliche… guy has an accident, wakes up from coma with mental powers over women.

I'm glad I decided to read it, because you've really made the story your own. I love the way you get into the women's heads and show their fantasies or memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The start to a nice series?

As written before, I thought too that this is just another cliché story, but you did it damn well. Liked it a lot!

could be the start to a pretty cool series of stories if you elaborate the story and the characters, very promising!

symtronsymtronover 10 years ago
That's it !!

Without a doubt, you are my favorite writer on Lit.... If I check each morning to browse the new submissions and you're one of them, I stop right then and read it fully. I am always so happy I did. This, yes has been done before (mind control etc) BUT your way of writing make is fresh and always great to read.

Please continue with this storyline. Where do I vote again???

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

as someone with medical training i hate to see these things.if you are in a coma for 10 wks you will have a piss bag so an erection will be almost impossible.other then that i was liking the story.

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Red Lion

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, that he HAD to have a catheter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, except for the medical inaccuracies

I think the story has potential, but the medical inaccuracies really make it hard to read. In addition to the aforementioned catheter, as someone who was in a medically-induced coma in the ICU for almost 3 weeks, I can say that when waking up he'd be too weak to lift a finger, let alone a hand, arm, or any other part of his body. You'd be amazed at how ravaged your body becomes, and how disoriented and helpless you are when you wake up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i enjoyed it

why don`t you morons just read the story and enjoy it ,

instead of blasting the writer.

ok so it`s not correct .

so what the hell it`s a good story with great potential.

.thanks and keep writing

teecee53teecee53about 8 years ago
Fresh treatment of an old standard.

I liked the way to really stretched out the pre-discovery part of the story. I can't wait to follow as he discovers his 'gift' and learns how to use it...

Great writing. I came here from another of your stories, and I must say I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Fun

Very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spectacular

that was just amazing

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Very sexy!

Nice description of sexy , well everything. I think I’ll like this series.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

LIKING IT A BUNCH!

ElsaElisabethElsaElisabethabout 3 years ago

REally liked how you move from present to differnt times!

jsh1138jsh1138over 2 years ago

Nothing tastes better than a guy's mouth after a ten week coma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seemed a little too fast progression with the doctor and the nurse - no build-up.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 2 years ago

Enjoying this story so far -- very creative and novel. I'm looking forward to seeing where the author takes it!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Top shelf story but a few confusing moments that would be improved with closer editing.

Marquis_JMarquis_J8 months ago

Well that was fucking excelllent. So descriptive without being totally lurid. Great illustrative writing. I am already convinced you are a professional writer flexing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10453 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awakening Series Info