All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Marquis_JMarquis_J9 months ago

Well that was fucking excelllent. So descriptive without being totally lurid. Great illustrative writing. I am already convinced you are a professional writer flexing.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Top shelf story but a few confusing moments that would be improved with closer editing.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 2 years ago

Enjoying this story so far -- very creative and novel. I'm looking forward to seeing where the author takes it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seemed a little too fast progression with the doctor and the nurse - no build-up.

jsh1138jsh1138over 2 years ago

Nothing tastes better than a guy's mouth after a ten week coma

ElsaElisabethElsaElisabethabout 3 years ago

REally liked how you move from present to differnt times!

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

LIKING IT A BUNCH!

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Very sexy!

Nice description of sexy , well everything. I think I’ll like this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spectacular

that was just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Fun

Very good start.

teecee53teecee53about 8 years ago
Fresh treatment of an old standard.

I liked the way to really stretched out the pre-discovery part of the story. I can't wait to follow as he discovers his 'gift' and learns how to use it...

Great writing. I came here from another of your stories, and I must say I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i enjoyed it

why don`t you morons just read the story and enjoy it ,

instead of blasting the writer.

ok so it`s not correct .

so what the hell it`s a good story with great potential.

.thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, except for the medical inaccuracies

I think the story has potential, but the medical inaccuracies really make it hard to read. In addition to the aforementioned catheter, as someone who was in a medically-induced coma in the ICU for almost 3 weeks, I can say that when waking up he'd be too weak to lift a finger, let alone a hand, arm, or any other part of his body. You'd be amazed at how ravaged your body becomes, and how disoriented and helpless you are when you wake up.

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Red Lion

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, that he HAD to have a catheter.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

as someone with medical training i hate to see these things.if you are in a coma for 10 wks you will have a piss bag so an erection will be almost impossible.other then that i was liking the story.

symtronsymtronover 10 years ago
That's it !!

Without a doubt, you are my favorite writer on Lit.... If I check each morning to browse the new submissions and you're one of them, I stop right then and read it fully. I am always so happy I did. This, yes has been done before (mind control etc) BUT your way of writing make is fresh and always great to read.

Please continue with this storyline. Where do I vote again???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The start to a nice series?

As written before, I thought too that this is just another cliché story, but you did it damn well. Liked it a lot!

could be the start to a pretty cool series of stories if you elaborate the story and the characters, very promising!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I almost skipped this story

The idea is such a cliche… guy has an accident, wakes up from coma with mental powers over women.

I'm glad I decided to read it, because you've really made the story your own. I love the way you get into the women's heads and show their fantasies or memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Really good - well written, interesting and erotic. Hope more chapters are coming soon. Thanks.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Great Start

I like the way the story starts. Now with the Physio therapists and the girl from the car. he has a lot of women too control. Not to mention the new nurses from his new room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awakening Series Info