Awakening Erica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling girlishly, Erica said, "Daddy and Erica screwing in a tree...fucking his knob where mommy can't see. First he licks...as her twat spits...then daddy's cock gushes inside her pussy. Come on daddy fuck me with that big wonderful dick. Fill your little bitch girl with that baby soup."

Vigorously, Ken met Erica's demands, and pushed his tool up her smoldering cunt, trying to drive it through the top of her head. "Damn you're a hot fucken bitch...*huff*...I haven't fucked like this in ages...*huff* *huff*...Maybe I need to trade in my old lady for a young cunt like yours?" Ken breathed heavily, "Ya think I could keep a fine lady like yourself happy...I mean if you weren't already married and all?"

"Sweetheart," Erica panted back over her shoulder, "that dick you have would keep any girl happy. If your wife isn't taking care of you like she should, you need to look for pussy elsewhere."

Ken continued to plow Erica's mink, and began long dicking her, pulling his cock out so the head broke free of her fleshy cunt lips. Each time he withdrew his cock from Erica's poon, a sloppy wet pop ensued. "Pop goes the weasel, and the weasel goes pop," Erica giggled, "You gonna pop that weasel daddy?"

"Not yet little darling, I'm gonna try something else out first. I hope you can accommodate it?" said the old man, as he pulled his randy pecker out Erica.

Laying Erica down on the tiled floor, Ken pulled both of her legs together, pushing them back towards her head. Erica's ass rose off of the floor, and she was quite aware of what Ken wanted to try. The gas pumper spat a huge wad of saliva into Erica's brown hole. "Hold ya legs up for me bitch," he grunted as he swabbed his cock head through the spit puddle in her shit hole. Pulling Erica's perfect ass cheeks apart, the old man entered her ass for the first time, and heard her gulp in air, trying to help lessen the pain of the anal invader. Erica pulled her legs as far back as she could, almost touching her face with her ankles, and wondered how her poop shoot was going to handle this molesting? Holding her hips steady with both hands, Ken forced his baton into Erica's ass, and every so often spit another loogie onto his cock to keep it lubed.

Tears came to Erica's eyes at the raping her ass was getting, but the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure, and she tried to help her pretend daddy by relaxing her muscles as much as possible. Ken feeling her ass give way a bit, ploughed into her with reckless abandon. Watching his python thick cock sliding in and out of Erica's puckered ass encouraged Ken, and he was at the point he wanted to be to try an experiment. Allowing his cock to pop free of Erica's bung hole, Ken drove it back into her cunt for two strokes, then repeated the two stroke beat in her shitter. Back and forth he went, ass to cunt, cunt to ass, till Erica was screaming in rapture beneath him.

Fireworks shot off in Erica's head, as the blue collar cock double dipped her two fuck holes. Devon had been great Erica thought, but this guy was fucking her like it was his last piece of ass before dying. For another five minutes Erica tried to milk the fat pecker exploiting her dirt box and pie, but then had Ken switch positions again so she could ride him one last time, and control the action. Riding the battering ram as fast as she could, Erica placed her hand on her pelvis, to feel the throbbing tree truck through her skin. "Come on you dirty old fucker, cum in my pussy....drop that load, and fill my hungry hole," Erica screamed. Erica felt the old man's cock swell in her pussy, and then the first jet of hot spunk filling her young womb. "That's it daddy...make it pop...make it pop....give your baby all your slop," she cheered as another orgasm shot through her own body, and leaning back onto Ken's hairy chest she felt him bite down on the back of her neck, like she had seen lions do when they fuck. This old cock, was in his own way marking his territory, and Erica's head swam as her orgasm mixed with Ken's to make a twat stew. Erica felt a few more spurts of frothy cum fill her, as Ken's body jerked towards completion, and she continued to lay on Ken feeling his hicky growing on the soft skin of her neck.

Ken kissed Erica's shoulder lovingly, and she reached back to caress his rough cheek with her hand, sighing in contentment. Erica straddled Ken's lap for a few more minutes, but finally got up, and dislodged his semi hard erection from her quim.

Reaching down between her legs, Erica cupped her palm to her bubbly cunt, and brought the warm broth to her lips. Tilting her head back, she poured the thick, white spunk into her mouth, and blew cum bubbles. Ken watched in complete satisfaction, as more of the paste he had deposited in the slut's cunt, ran streaming down her legs, forming puddles on the bathroom tile, and all the while Erica kept blowing bubbles out of the mess in her mouth. Erica finally swallowed her brunch, and smiled at the old gas pumper still prostrate on the floor, his spent member slightly throbbing, as it lay on his pelvis, gradually growing smaller.

Erica pulled up her dress to cover her tits, and walked over to Ken. Leaning down over the heavy breathing man, she kissed him on the lips, letting him sample his own nutting, and pulled out the thousand dollars she had stowed in her garter. Handing Ken a hundred dollar bill Erica whispered in his ear, "That was great service baby. Maybe we'll fuck again if I ever need my pussy tuned up," and running her pretty fingers through his hair one last time, she turned around pulling her skirt down to hide another affair.

As Erica left the bathroom, Ken never said a word. Making her way to her Beamer, Erica opened the door, and slipped into the leather seat, then started the engine. Looking in the rear view mirror, she adjusted her hair, pulling out the pony tail knots Ken had made, and mulled over the events of the past 16 hours. Yeah she was an adulteress now, on her way home to her husband. David had pimped her out like a piece of meat to make partner at his firm, and she had ended up loving it. She had fucked a 50 year old in a public bathroom just because she wanted to, and she was sure she was going to take Devon up on his proposition. Erica still loved David, but with her sexual appetites wet, she needed the freedom to explore them further, and hoped David would join her. After all, sex was like a dessert, you might love ice cream, but why couldn't you have a little chocolate on occasion?

Erica's last thought, as she put her car in gear, and headed for home was, 'Let's see if David likes the taste of foreign jism marinating in his wife's pussy. He better, cause he's gonna be getting a lot of it from now on.'

12