Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said this to herself, she felt moistness between her legs as her breasts throbbed. She was becoming aroused by being dominated by this man that she loved so deeply. She couldn't help her body's responses as she realized that she was aching deep inside, burning for his touch. She wanted to be filled by him, consumed, used, and taken by this man. It startled her when she realized that she wanted to do anything for him, that she would do anything for him.

Meekly she lay there on the floor looking up at him. Acting on its own accord, she felt herself lifting up to him in a silent plea for his touch. It was like she was another woman, not truly herself. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment when James silently smirked at her. He was toying with her. James could see the signs of arousal and anticipation. He was pleased and was enjoying himself. He saw the slightly heavy eyelids-commonly referred to bedroom eyes-the parted lips, the coloration of her skin. He knew the silent communication of sexual arousal. He would use it to his advantage. He would have her on his terms, in his time. Not hers.

"Stand and strip," James said in an unusually serene voice, staring at her.

She opened her mouth to speak, to protest, but Sarah saw the look on the man's face and knew that there would be no arrangements or deals made. Her darkest dreams were coming true and as they exploded into stark reality she wasn't sure that she wanted it anymore. Sarah quickly realized that it was too late.

Feeling like she was someone else, almost like an out of body experience, Sarah stood slowly, facing James in the dim light of the dark night in her apartment. Without a sound, she reached behind her back forcing her firm C-cup breasts forward and unzipped the sundress. Effortlessly the cotton dress fell away from her shoulders. She stood there before him looking away as she felt so exposed, so vulnerable. Fidgeting, she looked around, searching for comfort that was not there.

Leaning forward, James licked his lips as his eyes burned into her. She had never been so displayed. Never before, had Sarah ever been looked at as such an object. Deep inside she felt a wanton yearning in her belly. Her sex was moist and she could feel her clit throbbing as she stood there in only her black cotton high-cut panties and matching bra.

"Now your bra and panties," James said next, huskily, the desire and lusty greed evident as his eyes shone. From the distance she could see his chest rising and falling heavily in passion and fierce need. She feared what she saw in his eyes, but she feared his punishment even more.

Feeling the burning redness of humiliation rising from her breast-line to her cheeks, Sarah obeyed, robotically, mechanically reaching behind her back and unclipping her bra, letting her breasts fall free. Her nipples were manifestly hardened and engorged in arousal. The fact that she was so stimulated only shamed her even more.

This was the beginning of her subjugation.

Slipping her things beneath the seam of her panties, Sarah blushed red as she slipped the damp cotton past her flaring hips and down her strong tanned thighs. When she looked at James she saw a sharp intake of breath and the desire and passion that he was holding back was evident to her. She quaked in fear and unfamiliar weakness. Suddenly, Sarah realized how helpless she was under his power.

She wanted to run. She wanted to escape! But where would she go? Where would she run to? There was no place for her to hide. She was trapped. She was his prey. James was the hunter, the sharp predator on the prowl.

Never before having been viewed as such an object, Sarah moved a hand to cover her breasts with her arm and closed her thighs tightly, with a hand covering her shaved bare sex. She burned with humiliation as she stood before him, not speaking unable to meet his eyes.

"Hands to your sides," James snapped, louder than he needed to. His own heart was pounding with wanton lust and desire that it took all of his effort to refrain from leaping from the chair and taking her right then, roughly, harshly, conquering her body for his own.

The woman tentatively put her hands to her sides and felt his eyes burning into her which only heightened her growing anticipation and sexual need. She met his eyes and found something there that she had not expected: tenderness, mixed with the desire. Knowing that she needed to be found pleasing, understanding that he was in control and she was to please, something clicked in her mind. She stood straight and bowed her back slightly, pressing her breasts forward and hung her hands loosely at her sides, while she met his eyes and refused to break eye contact.

She had to be found pleasing! She needed to know that he wanted her! She wanted him to want her! Please find me pleasing, her mind screamed. Please! Please want me! She stood before him, bared with her sex exposed as it glistened in wet desire, brazen and wanton. She loved it! The soul of the woman reveled in the attention! She wanted to be found beautiful and pleasing.

Sarah wanted to be kept.

"Now kneel," James said next, still leaning forward with his eyes boring into her.

With the confidence that had built broken once again, Sarah looked around for a place to run and hide, but found no such place for her. Slowly and hesitantly, she got down on her knees, first her left and then her right. Not knowing where to put her hands Sarah hung them on her sides. Then she felt silly kneeling like that and placed them on her thighs.

Standing, James walked over to her softly and unhurriedly and then stood before her so that the toes of his shoes nearly touched her knees. "Spread your knees," He said quietly. Sarah complied quickly, burning under the embarrassment of being so nude before him.

Never before had she felt so submissive.

"How do you feel, Sarah?" James asked in a kind voice.

"Very submissive," Sarah replied with cheeks burning, feeling him towering over her. "How can a woman feel anything but submissive in such a position with you standing over me?"

"True," James replied and then silently kneeled to her right side and looked at her. His eyes cast an appraising look over her. Hesitantly Sarah met his eyes for just a moment and found approval. It was electric. She looked away just as quickly, feeling her heart jump and the electrically-charged desire coarse through her veins.

"Such a natural slave," James said soothingly, seeing her chest rising in ragged breaths. "I knew it from the first time I saw you. You were a natural slave just waiting to find yourself in chains."

"Please!" she said with terror in her voice as she looked at him wildly, feeling her head being pulled back by his hand in her hair. Her head burned in pain as her heart throbbed faster and faster in fear.

He spoke to her quietly in a voice that sent a cold chill down her spine. "You think I am stupid? Driving me crazy with desire the way that you dress and that catty little flirting nature of yours?"

"No! No! You're not stupid! I know this! You're not stupid!" Sarah could feel sweat running down her back and forehead. It was ice-cold, cooling the heat of her body that seemed to burn like an inferno. All except for her sex which still burned hotly.

"You think I'm a pussy then?" James asked angrily as he shook her head by her hair painfully sending a burning pain throughout her head. "You think I'm one of these men that have been mentally castrated by society to get on my knees and kiss your ass? Do you think I'm one of these men, do you?"

"No! No!" she screamed. "You are strong! You are strong! I know you are not like that! You are a man! Why do you think I fell in love with you hard so quickly!"

The last words she spoke were electric for both of them. James paused for a moment but quickly regained his composure. Still holding her hair in his left hand, bowing her back, he ran his hands down the valley of her breasts to her belly.

"Oh!" Sarah whimpered as he felt her belly quivering in need, her already moist sex releasing more juices in expectation. Her belly burned hotly with desire. "The way you touch me!"

James only chuckled at that. "It pleases me to touch you so."

Leaping at his touch, Sarah couldn't help the way her body was responding. With a teasing touch, he ran his finger over her clit with a feather-light touch and she felt her hips bucking in unspoken pleading to be touch. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned when she felt his finger lightly run between parted folds of her sex. Her knees parted reflexively and she was waiting for the next touch. Her sex gushed with her need. The scent hung heavily in the dim room.

"The way you touch me," Sara whimpered as she threw her hands up to him and clung to his shirt, her nails digging into his upper arms. No longer able to hold back, she sobbed as tears rolled down her cheeks and leaned forward digging her teeth into his neck and through his shirt into his shoulder. "The way you touch me!"

The way that James touched her was patient, teasing and salacious all in the same stroke. He had waited so long for this moment; he was going to savor it for as long as he wished. Holding her still, James lightly stroked her between her lips, feeling her hips moving as blood rushed to the folds that tried sucking his fingers in. Slowly he lit the fires. Patiently he was stoking the passion inside until it was excruciating, unbearably sweet.

Feeling like she was going to pass out, Sarah clutched at him, panting in ragged breaths as she held on for her life.

"JAAAAAAAAAMES!" she screamed aloud as her hips leapt upward when his finger found her clit and tightly rolled in circled over the swollen organ. The fire swept through her whole body like an out of control inferno. She nuzzled into her neck, silencing a squeal and dug her teeth into the base of his neck, tasting blood as her teeth pierced the skin.

She was an uncontrollable pile of awakened sexuality as she whimpered and moved her body to his touch, responding uncontrollably. How could she do anything but respond. It was a sweet agony as the sensation surged through her body electrically. Every nerve was ignited; every inch of her skin was alive. She held on tightly sucking the blood, drinking it in as her hips responded to his touch.

"Please!" she begged as she felt her head being pulled back from his neck, her eyes searching his wildly, her heart throbbing over the edge and out of control. She tried to grasp for him, she tried to touch him but James did not allow it. She was wild with lust as she felt the flood waters blocked by the dam. She was a tightening ball of ecstasy that she could not even grasp. Sarah did not even begin to understand the propensity of the moment.

His eyes were hard on her, and he would not allow her to break eye contact. Sarah was bound to his will as she tightened bit her lower lip until blood dripped trying to hold back the flood gates. Her body screamed to release but she instinctively knew that she could not without his permission. She was bound to him. He watched her with a probing eye as she responded to his touch, leaping at every sensation that he forced onto her.

"You will release when, and only when, I tell you to," James said with a quiet commanding voice that allowed no argument. "When you release it will be your submission. Know girl, that when you release for me, you will be giving to me all that is yours, your body, your heart and your soul. Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes!" she panted in sweetly excruciating agony. "I understand! I give it all to you! To you! Only to you! Forever James! Forever! Only to you! Oh my God!"

He continued to massage her clit in tight circles as her hips undulated in silent need, her mind no longer in control. She was spell bound and held captive by his touch. She was a prisoner to the building sensation that was waiting to explode. She needed it. She lived for the next moment. Nothing else mattered.

"Please! Please! Please!" she panted, feeling lightheaded from gasping breaths. "Please!"

Ignoring her pleas, James held her tight and deliberately built up pressure on her clit while her sweet juices soaked his fingers to the knuckles. Her sex was a gushing waterfall of her desire and sexual oil. "Do you wish to release?" he asked innocently.

"Yes! Yes!" she answered quickly, clinging to him tightly, leaning in again and burying her head into the base of his neck trying to find some comfort. "Please! Let me release!"

"You're not ready yet!" he said and then dipped his fingers between the folds of her sex as her whole body tensed.

Sarah screamed in frustration and merciless frustration as her body rose from a simmering heat to an all engulfing fire. She gasped and bit into his neck again as his thick middle finger plunged into her sex, filling her up. She could feel her muscles tighten around the digit as her body bucked against it, fucking it as she started to slip over the edge, feeling her sex burning.

"Do you really want to release?" James asked, not even paying attention to the need that permeated the room. His finger plunged into her savagely as her hips met every thrust.

"Yes!" she screamed. "I want to release! I need to release! I beg to release! I beg to give myself to you! I beg to release for you and only you! I beg to be yours! Please! Let me release for you!"

"Release."

Sarah's whole body tensed as she finally let go, her world going black as the sexual frustration finally exploded and washed over her. Her body convulsed and shook as every nerve exploded with sensation. The orgasm took over her and all she felt was the delicious pleasure and ecstasy of finally releasing. Her whole body came unglued beneath his touch as she surrendered to the pleasure that pulsed through her.

"I love you. I love you, I love you. I'm yours. I'm yours. I love you. I'm yours," James heard her say over and over again, as she was lost in herself. She did not even know what she saying, the passion forced from her. Her own sexuality was barbarously forced to the surface and she had no control over it. "I love you. I love you. I'm yours. I'm yours. I love you."

Sarah's body shuddered as her head throbbed when he removed his finger. She whimpered in the emptiness, not believing that she wanted even more. The orgasm was explosive and controlling, but it only left her hungry for more. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at him.

His eyes were soft and gentle, smiling but not mockingly so. She watched as he lifted the finger to his lips and tasted her juices. His hand was soaked.

"Sweet," was all James said as he savored her taste, drinking her in.

Looking into his eyes, she parted her lips when he brought his finger up for her. She licked and sucked his finger clean salaciously, lovingly, hungrily. Her eyes never left his, letting him know the reality of her soul: that she was his, now and forever. He silently watched her, never letting on to the eroticism or arousal that was surging through his body. His own need was welling up as James felt his cock straining against the seams of his pants.

Silently, James stood leaving her helpless before him. She felt lightheaded and nearly fell over but quickly resumed her position, kneeling before him. Sarah lifted her bottom off of her heels, silently begging him for his touch. Her eyes looked to his pleadingly and she whimpered low as she rested the backs of her palms on her thighs in a silent plea.

"Maybe I should leave now," James said with an amused smirk on his face.

"No!" Sarah yelled feeling her heart in her throat as the tears welled up. She leapt toward him and grabbed onto his ankles, showing James the delicious curve of her back. He did not move as he watched her kissing and licking at his shoes. Just the submissive nature of that made her yearn for more. It only made her ache deeper in her belly.

"Then persuade me," He said quietly.

Slowly looking up at him, Sarah met his eyes and did not break contact as she rocked back on her heels. Never before had she ever acted such. Never before had she ever been so submissive. She was enslaved.

Never before had she felt so free, emotionally, psychologically and sexually.

While she looked up into his eyes, it was like another woman that unbuckled his belt and slowly unbuttoned his khakis and then unzipped them. This was the prim and proper Sarah who had graduated with high honors from college. This was not the same Sarah who was always so quiet and ad trouble making friends. This was Sarah, the sensual and enslaved woman who was finally free.

She gasped when she pulled his cock free. It was hard and bulging. She was not a virgin but never had looked so closely at a man's cock before. Wonderingly, she examined it, ever vein, and every inch. It seemed to throb in her hand as her tiny fingers played over it, lightly stroking it. She was delighted when she heard James groan.

Gently, Sarah leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock and then licked her lips, lightly tasting the pre-cum that had streamed out. Looking up at him her nostrils flared as she swirled her tongue around the head, wantonly tasting him.

Hearing him groan when she wrapped her lips around his cock only made her more heated. James groaned and bucked his hips forward when she thrust her head down taking as much as his cock as she could, savoring the taste, reveling at the feel of every inch of him as he hit the back of her throat.

James could barely stand it. The woman of his obsession was on her knees before him, servicing him. The woman who had lusted over silently over the past six months was his. He could feel the arousal tightening within. The animalistic desire and lust was brimming toward the top. He growled low in his throat as he felt her lips sliding up and down the length of his cock, her tongue swirling around it teasingly.

"James!" Sarah, yelled in surprise when she felt his fist in her hair throwing her down to the hardwood floor. Her heart was pounding when she looked up and saw the feral desire that was in his eyes. It was so primal. It was dominant. He was the predator. She was the prey. "Oh, God!"

Sarah felt the edges of orgasm as soon as the head of his cock slid between her parted folds and filled her wet and waiting sex with one savage stroke. Her back arched to meet his thrust as her legs wrapped around him to feel him deeper within her.

"Oh, God! Oh God!" she yelled over and over as she clung to him, her nails digging into his upper arms. Her whole body was spasming, responding to the sexual stimulation in ways that she never dreamed possible. The world was unlocked and it was flooding to the forefront of her consciousness.

James silently took her with all the ferocity of his lust. His cock slammed into her core over and over again as her hips rose to meet him, accepting him, silently pleading for more. Her wetness was clamped down on him as he thrust into her over and over again.

"Take me, James," Sarah implored as she hung onto him tightly, licking and sucking on his neck and chest. "Take me! I am yours. I am yours! Please take me! Oh my God, I'm coming! Oh my God, I'm going to cum!"

"Yield to me!" James growled at her while he drove his cock into her, feeling her juices splashing against him. She was slick. She was hot. She was writhing beneath him. Sarah was moving in a way that only slaves moved, using their bodies to please their master. "Yield to me, all that you are!"

"I'm yours! I'm yours! I'm yours and only yours!" she was lost in the rapturous frenzy as her body moved with her controlling it. Her already heightened sensations went into overload as the flood of her yielding took over. Her whole body shook as her nails drew blood on his upper arms. Her sex tightened down on his cock as he forced himself into her, allowing no remorse, taking what he wanted.