Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm subsided she felt his cock stimulating her sensitive inner walls, stretching her in a delicious ache. She looked up at him. "I love you. I love you master. You're my master. I'm yours." It seemed natural for her to say. She was enslaved by him. Sarah could no longer deny it.

"Master!" Sarah exclaimed when she felt James' strong hands holding her wrists down. Veins in his forehead throbbed as she gazed into one of the most intense faces that she ever saw. She went silent as she felt another orgasm building up within her. She was captive to him. Sarah had to endure whatever pleasure he forced onto her. She knew it. She waited for it. "Oh no, not again. Not again! I can't it anymore!"

Her orgasm took her over washing blackness over her consciousness as her whole body tightened with her back arched. She felt her cervix open up as he plunged into her core, slamming his cock deep within her. James growled as he savagely slammed into her one more time, unable to hold back any longer.

"Master!" Sarah exclaimed as she felt his hot seed empty into her. His cock exploded within her and her muscles naturally tightened down, milking him as his cock remained still. His seed spilled out into her womb, into her core, filling her up.

A warmth washed over her as she shivered, looking up at him. "Master," she said quietly, startled at using the word that came no naturally to him.

"Yes, my girl," he said looking down at her gently, his cock still buried deep within her. He could feel her sex spasming around him as she closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling. She smiled down at her body as the dim light glowed the on the sheen of sweat that covered her.

Sarah opened up her eyes and looked up at him.

"You own me now, master," she said quietly, meekly. "I'm yours."

"This is known to me."

James leaned down and kissed the top of her head, whispering, "I love you."