Awesome Threesome

Story Info
Wife's desire for a threesome.
2k words
3.64
229.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had been wondering what it would be like to have a threesome. She finally mentioned it to her boyfriend Tim.

“Tim, I would like to have a threesome with you and your friend Tony”

He looked at her in surprise. “So when did you decide this”, he said

Smiling she said, “Well I have been thinking about it for some time. I just want to see what it feels like to have two men fucking me. And I thought that you would be more comfortable if it was your friend.”

“Well, if you want a threesome baby, then you will get one,” as he picked up the phone and called his friend. “Tony, I have a proposition for you. Anna wants to have a threesome with us. I have agreed if you will agree to it.”

After hanging up the phone, Tony smiled and kissed her saying, “ Tony agreed to it. He will be over around 8 pm tonight.”

“Ok, then I have to get ready with some thing, and I know you have a couple errands you need to run. So go do those so I can get ready.” She said with a cozy grin on her face.

Mentally she was making a note as to what she needed to get done before they got together. She went into the bedroom. Looking around she grabbed a clean set of red satin sheets. After getting the bed redone, she went to the kitchen to get her red apple cinnamon flavored candles, the candleholders and a lighter. Walking back in the bedroom, she placed the candles thru out the bedroom.

Walking over to the chest at the side of the bed, she opened it and took out her bag of toys. After laying them on the bed, she took out her black satin teddy and hung it on the closet door. She closed the chest and arranged her toys on top of it.

Checking the time, she got a quick bit to eat. She put the champagne in the refrigerator to chill. Reaching up in the cabinet, she pulled out three champagne classes and sits them in the freezer to chill.

At 7 pm, she went into the master bath. She took out a couple towels, washcloth and razor. Stepping into the shower, she lathered the shaving gel on her underarms, pussy and legs. She gently shaved her arms and legs. Finally she began shaving her pussy, as she felt her sweet juices oozing down her leg. She was beginning to become excited about the evening as she continued with her shower.

After rinsing off, she stepped out of the shower. She wrapped her long brown hair in a towel. Then taking the other towel she began drying her long arms, legs and her big beautiful body. After finishing drying off, she applied a small amount of lotion all over her body. As she reached for her black teddy, she looked at the time. It was now 7:45pm and she still had to finish fixing her hair. She slipped into the teddy and walked over to the vanity. Sitting down, she unwrapped her hair and began to brush it out smooth and soft. She applies a small amount of make-up.

Looking in the mirror, she looked fabulous as she pulled on her small robe to cover her black teddy. She walked into the living room. Standing in the doorway, Tim whistled. “Don’t you look sexy as all get out? Nice job!”

About that time there was a knock on the front door, Tim smacked her playfully on her ass as he walked over to answer the door. “Hey Tony!”

“Hey Tim” as he stepped inside the door and saw Anna standing in the doorway. “Oh my God, you look so sexy Anna”

“Thanks Tony” she said as she slipped by him to pour the champagne. She handed each a glass and proposed a toast “To a very sexy and erotic night”

As she started to the bedroom she said, “ Stay hear a few minutes and I will let you know when I am ready for you to come back.”

Walking into the bedroom she lit the candles then turned out the bedroom lights. Taking the robe off, she crawled in the middle of the bed. “Ok Tim and Tony, ready for you to come in here.”

As they stepped into the bedroom, Tony’s eyes became large with a twinkling gleam in them. “Wow Anna, I always knew you was a very sexy woman but never imagined this. And Tim, your one lucky man.”

“Well are you going to stand there looking pretty or are you going to come to bed with me Tim and Tony?”

As they started to walk toward the bed they began pulling their shoes off. Tim went around to the right side of the bed as Tony went around to the left side of the bed. They crawled in beside Anna on the big king size bed.

Anna kissed Tim teasingly on the check then turned to Tony. Wrapping her arm around his neck, she pulled him into her as she kissed him deep and passionately. She could feel Tim’s hand running down along the side of her breast. She moaned softly as her lips spread Tony’s and she slides her tongue in teasing his tongue.

Tim crawled down at the foot of the bed. He began to softly kiss the soles of her feet and nibbling on her toes. He was tickling and teasing her feet as he watched her kissing his best friend. Tim continued to kiss and lick his way up to Anna’s knees.


Tony’s let his hands begin to role across her shoulders and down to her fingertips as he kissed her slow and softly on the neck and around to the ear lobe. She laid back and watched as the two men began to take over her body. Both was kissing and nibbling on her soft and luscious body.

Slowly, Tony caressed his rough long fingers around her breast and began to squeeze them thru the black teddy. She moaned as she felt Tim kissing on her inner thighs teasingly. First kissing her right thigh and then her left thigh, as he continued up and kissed her slit over her black throngs

Tony slowly slides the teddy strap over her shoulders. Letting her slide her arms out the rest of the way. He felt her nipples hardening thru the teddy as he massaged them softy occasionally pinching on them.

She arched her back so that Tim could pull the teddy off over her big beautiful body. Leaving her in nothing but the black thronged panties, as he kissed her gently on the lips of the pussy thru the black throngs. He took his teeth and began pulling at her panties, slowly pulling them off as he went. He handcuffed her hands and ankles to the bedpost.

As Tony continued to fondle her breast, she reached over and pulled at his shirt. She pulled it over his head and was reaching for his belt buckle. He began to suck on her tits. Tim was kissing his way back of her leg. She arched her back as she continued to undo Tony’s pants. As she unfastened his pants, she felt his hard meat against his cotton boxers. She pulled at his pants and boxers, so that she could free his manhood.

Tim was nibbling at her thighs when she gasped, “God you guys are so making me hot and wet!”

As Tony continued to suck, bite and tease her breast, she began to lick the head of his penis. She rubbed his perineum as she twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Then taking his middle leg deep in her mouth she began to suck on it slow and gentle at first as she picked up speed. The more she sucked him the harder he sucked and bit on her very swollen nipples.

In the mean time, Tim spread her legs. He twirled his tongue around the lips of her pussy as he teased it. Lifting her hips, he pulled her ass checks apart and rammed his finger in her ass as he began sucking on her clit. He slipped his finger in and out of her asshole as he sucked on her clit then pushed his tongue deep inside her. She began to cum in his mouth as he pushed his tongue very deep in her pussy.

She continued to suck on Tony’s cock and rubbing his balls and perineum. She could feel it swelling in her mouth with each stroke. Just as began to cum, he bites hard on her nipple and pinching on the other. He exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it and began licking the tip clean as Tim licked her pussy juices.

Tony lay down on his back and stroked his cock until it was hard enough for Anna to ease down on it with her nice wet shaved pussy. She began to ride his cock slow and easy. She was bucking hard as Tim thrust his cock up against her lips. She moaned softly as she began to lick and tease the head of his member. Taking his hard cock in her mouth she sucked it deep in her mouth.

Anna was riding Tony hard and fast as she sucked on Tim’s long hard stiff cock. The room was filled with long and loud moans as she fucked both of them. She took turns looking each of the men in the eyes. With each stroke to the men, she felt them building up for the orgasm. And she tightened her grip on both of their cocks as she begins to climax.

In unison, Tim and Tony screamed, “oh my God Anna! Oh My God!”

As they came long and hard, Anna swallowed Tim’s sweet hot cum as Tony filled her pussy full of his sweet cum. They collapsed on the bed. Anna taking turns kissing and hugging both of the men as they played with her nipples.

They was pinching, biting and sucking on her nipples until they were hard. Just as they hardened, Tony reached over and grabbed the nipple sucking clamps. He clamped them on her nipples and turned it on high. They watched as the clamps sucked her nipples like a newborn that sucks on the mother’s breast.

Tim pulled Anna over on top of him. Thrusting upward into her pussy, he began to fuck her pussy hard. Tony smacked her ass as he rubbed his cock across the crack of her pale red ass. He continued to smack her ass over and over as he pulled her ass cheeks apart. He slowly inserted his cock in her asshole. Pushing a little more in with each smack of her ass until he had his cock deep inside her ass.

Tim felt the vibration of the nipple sucking clamps as he thrust up hard in her pussy. They began to thrust in complete rhythm as they fucked Anna hard and long. Tim played with her tits as Tony spanked her over and over.

Anna was moaning, groaning and begging them not to stop. “Oh My Gosh, please don’t stop fuck me Tim and Tony. Fuck me hard! I want to feel us all three cum at once. Oh my gosh!”

The whole time her pussy and ass was tightening up on their cocks. She was beginning to shack as she came over and over again. Tim could see the pleasure all over her face as they fucked her hard and fast. They felt the pressure of their cocks deep inside her. She had lost total control of her body as they all came hard.

They lay still in that position for what seemed like forever before Tony pulled out of her ass. And she rolled over off of Tim. They both reached over and unclamped the nipple sucking clamps. She took them both in her arms and hugged and kissed them.

“Thanks Tim, for allowing me to experience the wonderful feeling of two very awesome hard cocks inside me at one time. And thanks Tony for participating. My hope is that you both had as good a time as I had.” She said as she kissed them gently.