Aylesbury Wives Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy hand both her hands on Peter now and just starred at how hard his cock had got since she took hold of him a few minutes ago and said. "Peter. If I keep this up much longer, I'm afraid I'll get turned on and have to make myself cum."

Peter said. "Don't worry. If I see that your getting too excited than I'll stop." Peter knew that wasn't true but he didn't want to frighten her away. Peter than said. "You can do this to your husband at home but your going to have to use your tongue on him and lovingly worship your husband's cock."

Roxy nervously giggled again and said. "Do you think your boyfriend would get mad if I tried it on you?" Peter put his hand on her bare pussy mound and said. "Go ahead. He's not going to get jealous over a woman."

Roxy kept stroking his cock as she slowly leaned down and licked the head of his cock with her tongue. Peter laid back on the bed and watched as Roxy nervously licked little circles around his cock head. Peter said. "Go ahead. Take it in your mouth and slowly suck it and make sure you make good use of your tongue."

Peter felt Roxy's tongue as she lovingly used her tongue on his cock and was surprised when she began to massage his balls with her free hand. Peter massaged her tits and played with her nipples as she continued to suck his cock and than lowered his hand to her pussy and began to stroke his fingers into her slit.

Roxy spread her legs as she felt him touch her pussy and arched her ass up so he could reach her more easily. Peter said. "Why don't you lay on top of me and I can give you some stimulation with my tongue while you suck my cock?"

Roxy didn't say a word as she got up and waited for Peter to lie down and than she climbed up and straddled her legs on each side of his head and went sucking his cock. Peter spread her ass with his hands and gave her pussy a gentle lick and felt her body shudder.

Peter began to put his tongue inside her pussy and started to lick her clitoris and felt Roxy respond by pushing her pussy into his face. Peter could feel Roxy's tongue on his cock as she sucked more intensely as he worked his tongue on her clitoris.

Roxy's body began to shudder as Peter worked on her clitoris and he knew she was going to have an orgasm the way her body was reacting. Peter was right because her ass started to jerk above his head and Roxy shouted out. "Oh Yeah . . . Oh Shit . . . I'm cuming . . . Ah . . . Yeah."

Roxy squirmed around above his head pushing her pussy into his face and finally her body relaxed as she said. "Oh God. You did that so good. I couldn't help myself. I just had to cum."

Peter said. "Come on up here and turn around and lay on your back for me." Roxy got into the position as Peter had asked her and waited for him to move around as he kissed his way around her pussy mound and belly and worked his way up to her tits and began to suck her tits.

Roxy was starring down at Peter's cock which was still hard and said. "God. I wish my husband had a cock as big as yours." Peter kept sucking her tits and than worked his way up licking her neck than gently kissing her lips as he moved his body around until his legs were in between hers and gently moved her legs up with his hands as he continued to passionately kiss her lips.

Peter worked his way back down her body kissing his way down to her pussy and spread her legs wide enough and started to lick her pussy again as she sighed and said. "Oh Yeah. I wanted you to do that again."

Peter sucked on her pussy intensely as Roxy bucked her hips up trying to force more of his tongue inside her pussy. Peter worked around her clitoris again and could tell she was more sensitive than the first time.

Peter licked around her bare pussy mound and thought to himself how soft she was since being shaved and would have to tell her to keep it that way for him from now on. Peter moved back up and kissed Roxy on the lips again and laid the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

Roxy was moving her hips and digging her finger nails into his shoulders as she said. "Oh God . . . Peter . . . Please . . . Fuck me . . . I know it won't be the same for you but I want to feel you inside me so bad."

Peter pushed forward until his cock head slipped between her pussy lips and began to slowly push inside as she held her legs up for him and rotated her ass as his cock slid inside an inch at a time.

Roxy was going wild with excitement as she chanted. "Ah Yes . . . Oh . . . It's Big . . . Don't hurt me please . . . " Besides Roxy's voice the only other sounds that filled the room were the suction sounds of Peter's cock as it moved in and out of her pussy. Peter's cock moved inside a fraction more with each stroke.

Roxy chanted. "I've never had anyone fuck me this big before. Oh God. I love it . . . " Peter held her legs back with his arms and felt Roxy put her hands on his ass as she tried to pull him deeper into her pussy.

Peter said. "Your pussy is so tight you feel like a virgin." Roxy's pussy was clamped tight around his cock and it seemed to be struggling on its own to keep him from pulling out on each stroke as if were holding on like a vice.

Peter rotated his ass around making his cock hit different area's of her pussy as she yelled out. "Oh Shit . . . Peter. You're so good. Fuck me so good . . . Oh yeah. Fuck me."

Peter knew she would be wild in bed but he didn't dream she would be such an easy lay as she's been. He looked down in her face and watched her eye's roll back with each thrust of his cock as he wondered how some of the other wives would be this hot in bed.

Roxy was getting ready to have another orgasm as her legs began to swing wildly up into the air as she chanted. "Oh my God . . . Ah . . . Yeah . . . God . . . I'm cuming . . . Give it to me . . . God. Yes . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . I'm cuming . . . "

Peter felt her pussy grip his cock and could feel the wetness of her orgasm while holding her legs back and watched her ass rise and fall off the bed sheets as she finished her orgasm.

Peter began to fuck her with steady strokes and Roxy's ass bounced with each downward stroke of his cock. Roxy now had her legs locked around his ass as his strokes quickened and he was almost ready to cum.

Peter could feel his seed building up and he felt like he was going to pop at any second as he felt her nails digging into the skin of his back. Peter could see she was sweating as her beautiful long red hair lay messed on the pillow as he continued fucking her with even more force until he began to cum.

Peter yelled out. "Ah Yeah . . . Baby . . . I'm cuming . . . Gonna Cum . . . Ah . . . Yeah . . . Uh . . . Yeah . . . Uh . . . " Peter's seed squirted out and hit her cervix as she dug her heels into his as and said. "That's it . . . Give it to me . . . Cum in me . . . Yeah . . . I can feel it . . . "

Peter finished filling her belly with his cum and began to pull out and felt her pussy lips close shut as the head of his cock slipped from between her pussy lips.

Roxy put her arms around Peter's neck and pulled his head down and gave him a passionate open mouth kiss and said. "Oh my God Peter. I've never in my life had anyone fuck me this good in my life. You're the best fuck I ever had."

Roxy kissed him again and said. "Do all gay men fuck this good?" Peter smiled and said. "Let me just say that we learned how to please our partner and I'm going to teach you everything I know about pleasing a man."

Roxy and Peter got up and showered and she gathered up all of her new clothes and gave him another kiss before leaving and said. "I hope I didn't get you in trouble staying here today with your boyfriend."

Peter replied. "Don't be silly. Doug was the one that encouraged me to join your club and I'm looking forward to spending more time with you in the future."

Roxy smiled and said. "I'm free on Wednesday of next week and we could get together again around the same time."

Peter looked surprised but said. "Sure. We can meet here if you want, at the same time on Wednesday and we'll continue our session. Oh. Remember to give the teddy a try at home and be as sexy as you can and let him know you care and love him."

Roxy kissed him again before walking out the door and smiled back on her way out to her car as Peter watched her drive down the street he glanced at the house next door and thought. "I wonder if Marisa and her daughter Jenny were going to be this easy."

12