All Comments on 'B-Movie Babefest Ch. 04'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME

I will be the first in line when this comes to the theater. Hell I would even be willing to play a part of the movie. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Or,

Just stick to the basics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Movie

I wish some one take this story and make a movie. i am a little sad that the story finally ended. I am expecting a sequel to this with the alien coming back to confront sheriff Candy Vale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

Very well written.

Not only is it erotica, it's interesting reading too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worth reading to the end

I had to find out how that finished knowing you often leave a twist- and wasn't disappointed! Cheers again for good reading, giggles and a second orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I cannot believe...

...I am the 1st to comment on this STORY! This is GREAT! It has all the elements of great fiction; from almost-unbelievable science fiction to action to passionate love stories (albeit rape-induced,i.e., non-consensual, not really romantic, for the most part; but some fully consensual) to behind-the-scenes politics...I mean EVERYTHING!!!! Even the fact it wa s broken into multiple parts did not fase me...rather it it kept me coming back for more, anxious to ultimately finish the story. And, ultimately, I did, and now I want more. I want to find out more about what happened to the surviving townsfolk, etc. Great contribution to the Literotica Pantheon, FINC. Hope to read a lot more from you.

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous