B-Movie Babefest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien was trying to right itself the ship rising more and more. She took a deep breath and as the craft dipped towards the edge of the pit she jump pulling the hapless girl with her.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thud!"

The sarge almost transfixed by the swaying saucer, suddenly saw the bodies dropping to the ground and snapped out of his daze.

"Jezzzz someone's got out!"

The pressure wave from beneath the saucer was almost unbearable. The girls screamed holding their ears as the vibration and thunderous hum of resonating power shook the ground.

The saucer tilted, and they knew it was banking, pointing towards the approaching gun-ships.

A hail of bullets erupted from the attack birds as they closed in, the disc now facing them the rim dipped towards the ground. As the first shells impacted the ship they created fantastic green firework displays. The ships shield was up again and encasing the silver disc.

Inside the craft the Queen felt the unusual sensation of relief. This visit had not been as easy as she had expected. All systems were working the ship was already repairing itself. Power was stable; time to finally go.

The two women, the sarge and the approaching troops all felt the same pulse of power as if the air had been compressed a million times then allowed to spring back in a micro second. Behind the ship the view seemed to distort as if the fabric of time was been deformed, the green glowing saucer shooting forward like out of its own rail cannon.

"Booooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!"

The disc created a pressure wave in front of it blowing the gun-ships aside. Many just collapsed to the ground like birds hitting a window. Others rode over the wave as the disc sped under them. But these too were then buffeted out of control and gyrated to the ground like sycamore buds.

The saucer zoomed low over the camp dragging tents and equipment into the air, behind it a trail of jet black helicopter crumpled into the corn fields. The Queen saw and felt everything at once, the morning air on the ships hull, its coursing bio fluid working the engines, the computed optimum trajectory. Her mind suddenly focused on a speeding target a couple miles to the west.

"One thingzzz more to do."

The ship turned and reached the horizon in an instant.

Then it was gone.

The sarge was across the courtyard in seconds and had been careful to avoid slipping into the huge pit left by the craft. Around him was chaos. The swirling wind left by the ship, the smell of cordite, the crackle of burning machinery. But in the mist of this he could only look dumbfounded at the two bedraggled goddesses huddled together like frightened animals.

Daisy looked at the near naked man streaked with dirt and sweat, bug blood dripping from his biceps.

"Who, who are you?"

"Miss," he said with a swagger of pride, "I'm your rescue team."

Officer Candy looked up with her world weary eyes her stunning features making him gulp. This was the sheriff he'd heard all about, no doubt.

"Trooper," she shouted above the din of fire and howling wind, "it's not over yet." And then pulling herself up looking back at the bug tunnel entrance she added. "We've got to get away from here quick or we're all dead!"

In the base camp it was panic. The tunnel was full of nerve gas the team unable to raise the pumping crew. They'd been given express orders if base camp contact was lost they had to empty the whole damn lot into the bubble.

The usurped general groaned in pain and resignation, looking up from his stretcher, almost pleased that the Major and fuck-wit civilians were in as much shit as him.

"It's no use," he coughed with a professional pride, "my boys follow their orders to the letter any second now were all going to be sucking on VX."

Meanwhile the sarge listened silently to what Candy had to say. The tunnel, VX, and poor Jackie gone.

He nodded not showing his emotions. He looked deep into Candy Vale's eyes not driven by lust but by respect. As she spoke with steel hard resolve he understood this woman was a warrior.

She'd told him to get the young girl away; she'd try to stop the gas.

"No," he said pulling back, "you've done enough already, now get the hell out of here."

The sarge ran back towards the lattice rail gun. He could hear the hiss of escaping air as the gas surged towards the exit. He ripped the C-4 from the metal work. If he breathed a fraction in it would all be over.

At the tunnel entrance he stared down his face screwed up with the pressure of escaping air. He looked back across at the staggering women, advancing troopers almost at their aid. He gave a satisfied smile, like always it was a case of mission accomplished. He felt his skin tighten his senses beginning to burn. No time left the gas was here.

Through their binoculars the camp team saw the sarge's legs buckle as he fell forward into the hole. A heart stopping moment latter there was rising of the earth followed by an enormous expulsion of dirt and smoke; the roar of the explosion lagging behind.

Boommmmmmm!

The tunnel entrance had collapsed the pit now a huge mound of earth and rock. The VX trapped inside the almost airtight glass lined tunnel.

John Vale stood arms across himself in a desperate hug watching the expanding mushroom cloud the explosion feeling like an earthquake. His heart was heavy with grief. "What would he tell the kids?"

He could see a line of dark figures moving back towards the camp. As the dust began to clear he could make out the shape of battle clad troopers. In the middle of the line helped by eager men was the silhouette of two long legged blondes. Each had a camouflage jacket on making a fetching all in one top and ultra short skirt. One was a young cheerleader type definitely looking worse for wear and the other, well he'd recognize her anywhere. It was the best damn sheriff this town had ever had. It was his wife.

That evening Candy stood at her bedroom window her elegant virginal white nightie making her look like marketing mans dream. The sky outside was once again crystal clear the millions of stars like splattered paint on a black roof. The town was in ruins the survivors almost held hostage by the now seemly endless ranks of officials and troops. Tomorrow she'd have to answer question after probing question; but not tonight.

She looked back at her husband as he entered from putting the kids to sleep. At least it would be classified, she didn't fancy her beloved and the town's folk knowing all the gory details and neither would poor Daisy Cummings no doubt.

She thought back to those final moments. The saucer has sped away but not vertically as they might have expected. It had only been an hour later when they realized why. The medical jeep had been found on its side the soldiers and the deranged Captain Fin no where to be found. The bugs had decided the captain was one of them by then and they had no intentions of leaving anyone behind.

The mass of slaughtered bugs were decomposing at an incredible rate. The earth's atmosphere having strange effects on their dead hide's metabolism. With the aliens discarded pod launcher already airlifted to a secret destination Candy wondered if by dawn any evidence of this invasion would even be left.

"Time to turn in honey," John said patting the bed.

She turned the moonlight showing her fabulous curves through her light fabric.

"I've being waiting for this for the last 24 hours." She said with a bewitching smile. Her husband's eyes widening in anticipation.

She bent down her cleavage as deep as the sea and tapped a long nail on his nose cheekily.

"The sleep honey; I mean the sleep."

A million miles or so away, distance and time increasing experientially was the bugs' mother craft. The huge cylinder hold vibrated with the power of nearly 300 aroused souls. Bugs monitored the row after row of coffin like capsules each one containing an ex resident of earth.

Each human was in a looped orgasmic nightmare. The experiences of the past night had being carefully recorded by the bugs to play back direct into their pitifully weak subconscious.

Some experienced the taking of Monica the cheerleader. Her orgasm, the bugs orgasm, even Fins. Others Candy and Daisy in the rape nest. Other's still relived Jed's face covering splatter of officer Vale; or Jackie first forced cock ejaculation. The humiliation and sensations were still as real and powerful as if they were their own. And with each experience the towns folks bodies pumped gasp after orgasmic gasp of power into the ships hull.

A bug monitored the life signs from the capsule of Love Creeks portly framed store manager. A man in his fifties his mind struggled to accept the impossible. He had breasts, huge perfect domes, and his waist tight and shapely like he'd never known. In his mind he looked down at his flat stunning tummy the sensation of a blue glowing robot cock stretching his pussy beyond imagination. He was coming over and over the orgasmic experience an impossible but heart taxing reality.

The hive mind noted this one wouldn't last another light jump. But many more would. There were old spinsters who now had the bodies and sensations of ripe virginal teens. Weak no hopers transformed into powerful lustful creatures with cocks and girls to die for. Men fucked as women, women fucked as men, women fucking women as bugs. The possibilities seemed endless each one eventually tailored to get the greatest sexual peak out of each individual. For some this would become a half conscious hell, many others an amoral taboo heaven. But for all it was the same climax after climax inducing experiences.

The hive mind lingered on the sexy sweaty frame of the Sweetheart cheerleader. Monica laid, her back almost in a permanent arch her lovely lips foaming as she rode her climax again and again. Monica had found her optimum frenzy inducing dream. It was that goody bitch Daisy Cummings squealing in the bathroom as her beloved 'Butch' hammered away up inside her; Monica experiencing it not as her hated rival but as the confused yet eager dog!

In the flight room the queen monitored nothing and everything in an instance. The ship and her crew were safe for years to come. Eventually these humans would weaken the energy force dissipating. They would not take as long to replace them the next time, the mission to earth had nearly cost the bugs dear.

The queen would have like to have that amazingly sexy law woman here. She was a true warrior breed the bug could appreciate that kind of matriarchal opponent. Candy's recorded experiences seemed to be the most potent for nearly all of the men and many of the women too. She would have being ideal for creating new experiences to feed the human batteries. But still the head bug had these other beauties in front of her. They could be enhanced and harvested of experiences for many years to come.

The two entwined naked bodies writhed and heaved in a sweaty mess of limbs and torso. Captain Fin was laughing, an insane resigned giggle. Jackie was sobbing her mind not wanting to accept this was her final fate. Jackie's painfully hard cock was slapping between her thighs Fins hand gripping it tightly. She rolled the hesitant red head onto her back Fin straddling the fat member lowering herself down. Jackie groaned just as much as Fin as the cock buried fully up inside her wet shaft.

Fin leaned forward her hands on Jackie's tits her lips locking onto her assistants gasping mouth. The lust full captain pulled the young woman's wrist to her upturned bouncing ass making Jackie's fingers touch the bitch's anus. Their eyes widened in unison Fin laughing, nodding her head in delight, Jackie s face one of horror as she slowly helped coax a new pink cock from Fins widening anus.

Jackie continued to sob in despair her hand on this new cock as it curled up from her lover's rear like a fat tail.

"Yess, yesssss!" Fin moaned, but then suddenly began to cough and tense her neck as if choking.

Her ruby red lips parted, Fin's ash white face one of astounded amusement. Jackie gave a shriek her own reaction also one of dreamlike disbelief. Fins was coughing and retching a tender pig pink cock from her rapidly filling mouth. The cock snaked out like a creature from a ruby red rimmed den till its girth filled her mouth making her cheeks bulge with the balls.

Fin eyes were crossed as she looked over her nose to this unexpected alteration.

Jackie only had time to give one giggle of mind snapping insanity before Fin thrust down onto her lips in a French kiss deeper and fuller than the young redhead could ever have imagine possible.

The Bug queen checked the console. The ship was recording everything perfectly.

The End

* * * * *

Bibliography.

I hope you enjoyed this tale as much as I did writing it. Thank you for sticking with it and before I finish I'd just like to tip a hat of appreciation to works that helped inspire and influence this tale

HG Wells 'War of the Worlds' (Alien invasion, saucers, the full works)

50,s B-Movie 'Them' (Large bugs)

50,s B-Movie 'Invasion of the body snatchers' (pods)

Tim Burtons 'Invaders from Mars' (Itself a B-Movie homage)

'Star ship troopers' (bugs etc, who hasn't seen Denise Richards pinned, about to be stuck in the head with a bony proboscis and thought that's not where you stick it, call yourself a brain bug!)

'Cool Devices' Jap cartoon porn ( female cocks)

'Barbarella' (Orgasm machines)

There are many more which I have consciously or sub consciously copied. So I apologize in advance for not including everything. Finally to my knowledge site sentry battalion, alien bugs and the town of Love Creek have never existed. But given what you've just read that's what you would expect them to say.

Regards

Finc