All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 12'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
About time!

I've been waiting for Paul to stand up for himself! I knew he would eventually. This is a damn good story and with every chapter, I get drawn in more and more, and I like the fact that the characters have personalities and dimensions. I see Angie the Dom playing a bigger role in their relationship than was initially revealed, and I like that. GOOD JOB. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As its Hogmanay, Happy new year Prof,

as for your fine story the first comment nailed it. Keep up the good work in 2009. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes....

I can hardly wait for the next installment.....very, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BG&NB

GREAT STORIE WHEN WILL THENEXT CH. COME

FireBird17FireBird17over 15 years ago
Speachless, shocked and inpressed

This is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. Time will stand still until the next chapter is out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I wasn't quite sure how you were going to bring Paul back to dominance, but you succeeded and brought me back to wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What happens next

Does Paul leave or stay? With or without Patty? Why did PJ go "too far"? Does he get his tongue lashing from Patty? What are his, Paul's and Patty's expectations of a future relationship(s)? What is the implied relationship between PJ, Patty and Angie? How will that factor in?

In the last Chapter, once Paul recovered, he should have at least left with the grand reunion later after being convinced by Angie and PJ to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You, from a new fetish lover

I have read this story in it's entirety so far, and loved it. I will admit not every minute of it, and some turns I am not so sure I would like myself, but very enjoyable. The small breasts, and panties fetish is what hit home with me the most. I have read most of your stories and also your editorial about panty fetish and several other panty fetish stories on this site. Those aren't the only ones I read intently, but I am starting to realize that I just may be one of those guys. I mean I have been before, but it is kinda hitting home recently, from combined things.

I noticed these stories are fairly recent, and I have been able to read all of them in order as I have just found them.. Now I am left wondering like all the others that have been reading how this story will end, surely you will at least go as far as the reconcilation with the father also before sailing into the 'happy ending' part of it? (I realize you would be writing a novel about thier kinky lifes if you included his mother and more..., if so let me know where I can find the novel, I am hooked now, I would buy it)

I will be checking from time to time to see if more is added, thanks for the fetish dreams!

acgolfacgolfalmost 14 years ago
Unfinished

One more thing to resolve ... their post wedding relationship with her father. Could it include the good Dr?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish it

I'm dying to know what happens next, so please come back to this story and finish it. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mercy...

For the sake of what is good and right in this world - please continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You blew it

The father thing went so far over the line, it became insane sadism. All of the care, awareness, trust, love, etc. you built up with understanding for so long was deliberately thrown out and turned into rape of every kind. What an absolutely ugly, even horrific destruction of a story. No wonder you haven't written anymore about this storyline - you can't, you murdered it. Oh, and what the father did to paul? That's what you did to your readers - and you know it. The emotional and psychological betrayal you did to your readers here was not trivial, no matter how you try to spin it to yourself. Get help, before you act on this violence in the real world.

Newt72Newt72over 12 years ago

I loved it! I hope more is comming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ALL DONE

Looking at the publish dates it appears you are finished, so here's what happened.

Paul decided he was not going for further training. He explained that thanks to everyone he had gotten all those old desires cleared from his system and would no longer be wearing panties or sucking cock. Patty explained to her dad that Paul was not only the main man in her life but her only man. PJ became Angie's Sissy and husband while Paul became head of the family and businesses. All lived in contentment.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire story so far and hope that you choose to continue the tale. There are so many delicious avenues down which you could traverse with this story that would continue to be as mesmerizing and exciting as the first 12 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This Story SUCKED!!!

I enjoyed the way it started ... I even loved most of the middle Ch 3 to Ch69 ... but after that it started to go down hill very quickly Ch 7 was where it started to teetertotter into the other world ... on filled with anger, punishment with out reason, controlling with no compassion ... then Ch 8 & 9 when crossed completely into a world that was unconnected and disturbing when one is reading a story about 2 special people building their love around a shared desire need ... finally Ch10 thru 12 just plain SUCKED ... Her relationship with her father and his demand towards Paul were crossing a line into the insane ... Paul LOVED Patty and up to that point she had lead him to believe he would be the #1 MAN in her life forever ... NO Man could or wold ever accept another man (father or not) to take his wife's cherry on their wedding night ...

IF the story ends the way "Anonymous ( on 2/20/12)" wrote maybe I would like the story better but leaving it hanging like this, failing to complete the story to a point where the readers could at least know how the four of them were planning on living the rest of their lives is not only unprofessional but unfair to your readers, maybe the story lead even yo into a place where you could not find an believable way to finish it ... for two people who truly loved each other as much as these two claimed, your finish was leading to a place no one in love as deeply would ever freely agreed to.

Please share your thoughts and planned ending .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredible

I didn't think a sex story could keep me as thrilled and on the edge of my seat as this story has kept me. Whilst certain parts of it aren't for me, the storyline and description is simply amazing. When i first started reading here i didn't expect any author would be able to create emotion for the characters within me.

Please continue! 10/10

agamottoagamottoalmost 11 years ago

My GOD this is a good read! I do hope that you will be finishing the story! Soon? Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nope - Not a good boy

A gone boy. Having had enough of the manipulative bitch, it's time to leave, permanently. No making up with a slut. Adios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply horrible.

Badly written. 5 year old wrote the dialogue. Can I vote less than "1"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When did he get his gun?

And kill them all? Because that would make as much sense as this garbage. Glad you never continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!!!

please give me more I loved the hole storie so far .you most keep it going .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

I always love seeing your stories as it makes my day

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

not only no, but HELL NO. run and run fast from them assholes or your going to end up dead.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

This is an Awesome story!!!!! Kept my attention thoroughly!!!! Its Just sad that another story on this forum goes unfinished and abandoned. If you are out there reading the comments, please find the time tip come back and finish this Amazing story!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story had really amazing build up and I was loving it. However the mind rape/excessively violent spanking by PJ and betrayal by Patty was so over the top I don’t see any outcome possible other than Paul leaving forever or demanding that if Patty wants him to stay they cut all ties with her psychopath father. So much build up to a horrific ending. Either edit it so her father is gone or delete the whole story.

ChiefdefenderChiefdefenderalmost 2 years ago

Funny thing is even if it's not what you were going for, I can see the parallels between this story and ones where the husband is lead to his own doom. Event after event to get him used to the restrictive lifestyle, then one giant, traumatic one to shock him with the reality of how brutal things are going to be, then a temporary reward of pleasure (the attention of two women) to make him think "Hey, this isn't so bad".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So pathetic now.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can see why it never got finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous