Baby-sitting

Story Info
Fringe benefits.
888 words
4.05
222.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been baby-sitting for a couple of friends all day and the kids were safely tucked in bed. Gina and Mike had returned from working late, and Gina and I were fixing dinner in the kitchen.

I walked out into the dining room to put out the salad. Mike was sitting at the table drinking a beer. As I bent over to set out the bowl, Mike leaned over and popped my nipple into his mouth. Sucking through my thin T-shirt, he ran his hand up the back of my leg to the cleft between my ass cheeks and flicked his fingers lightly across my cunt lips.

"Mike . . ." I whispered. He smiled up at me insolently, and I backed away into the kitchen.

Red-faced and flustered I looked at Gina standing at the sink. She turned and stared at my titties. Could she see the wet spot that Mike had left on my t-shirt? I grabbed the pasta and we all sat down to dinner. I was having difficulty meeting Mike's eyes, but the dinner, wine, and conversation flowed.

After dinner, Gina insisted I relax while she cleaned up. I walked into the living room where the sound of Gina washing dishes melded with the laugh track of the late night talk show Mike was watching.

Patting the seat beside him on the couch, he opened the afghan lying across his lap. I sat down and he pulled the blanket up to my shoulders, lazily draping his arm around me. I drowsily rested my head on his shoulder. Closing my eyes, I almost fell asleep. I felt his hand reach down and palm my breast, weighing and squeezing lightly. His thumb brushed over my nipple, then he was pinching and rolling it between thumb and forefinger. I felt electricity shoot between my tit and my dampening pussy. Mike kissed my forehead and whispered how sweet my titties were. I roused and tried to pull away, but Mike said "Shhhhh, baby, did I hurt you? Let me see."

He pulled my T-shirt up and his lips were on me in a second: sucking the puckered nipple, then licking while his teeth held it fast. I groaned and he laughed quietly.

"Relax, baby, let me make you feel good." He pushed my head to his lap, and rested his hand on my hip, rubbing up and down until my short skirt had risen up to my waist. Squeezing my round ass, he slipped his hand into the cleft between my legs and brushed my G-string aside, pushing a long, thick finger into my dripping slit.

"You are so wet. Let me in." I listened powerlessly to the wet sound of his finger driving in and out of my pussy, deep and slow.

Gina suddenly appeared from the kitchen with the last of the wine and poured us both a glass. Mike and I froze as she asked if we needed anything.

"N-no," I stammered out, realizing the afghan was covering the delicious, sweaty action going on underneath.

Mike continued fingering me as Gina walked back into the kitchen and I shuttered to a sweet, slow orgasm. Mike pulled his hand from under the blanket and sniffed and licked his glistening finger.

"Get up on my lap," he urged as he pushed aside the afghan, pulled down his sweat pants and revealed a swollen, dripping cock.

I lowered myself onto his lap and he started rubbing his prick along my pussy lips. Both of his hands reached around to the front of me to rub my straining breasts. I felt his mushroom head edge its way into my cunt and I squirmed to get away.

"No, baby, not until I cum," he whispered, and held both of my arms behind my back while he drove his cock in deep. At first slow and tentative, he began pumping hard. Scared now, I struggled to free myself from his grip.

Gina walked out and stood in front of us. Miserable, I looked up at her while Mike continued to fuck me. Getting down on her knees, her eyes glittering as she looked back and forth between us, Gina asked if Mike's cock was buried deep enough.

"Suck her titties, baby," Mike grunted out.

Gina reached out both hands to grasp my breasts, and started licking and sucking both of my nipples, one after the other.

"I'm sucking her sweet titties," she gasped between breasts, as she reached a hand between my legs and thumbed my clit. I groaned again, and started to cum.

Mike felt me tighten and pulse around his impossibly hard cock and released my arms to grab both hips and pound into me. I felt his cock pump hot liquid deep into my pussy, and I came again as his wife pushed me back and bent to suck my swollen, throbbing nub.

Completely weak now, I foggily realized Mike was lifting me off his cock to lay me on the couch. Gina gently pulled my underwear off, and started suckling my pussy lips and sensitive clit.

"Let me lick you clean, baby," she said as she she started sucking the juice from my cunt.

I relaxed and let her clean me up, daydreaming of the next time I would baby-sit for this lovely couple.