Baby-sitting is a Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily flushed at his words, even though he couldn't see her face. The sensation between her legs was making it hard to concentrate. She tried to regain some composure when he pushed into her again, still shallowly, and just as she thought she would get what she wanted, he pulled away.

"Okay! I want this," Lily cried out. "Please, I admit it! I want you to fuck me Zach, please!" Lily cried out as his weight of his hands found hers, and the new angle brought his weight over her. His hips drove into her and she found herself full, his dick burrowing deep into her until he bottomed out and she gasped, suddenly dizzy. He found her arms and brought them over her head, and holding his upper body off her he thrust into her, feeling her spasm and clench around him as she came.

Lily was muffling her screams into the mattress, trying to breathe in between orgasming. She felt her feet kicked apart and Zach's hips were smacking up against her thighs and ass. Her own hips tilted up to receive the brunt of his thrusts, and suddenly she felt the jabs at her g-spot build her toward another climax. Oh no oh no she couldn't...not again! Her cries started low, her forehead pressed into the bed, her cries forced out with each thust.

Zach couldn't believe how tight she was. And the breathy way she was gasping his name was driving him harder, trying to urge her into another orgasm. Her muscles had practically locked on to him, and her loved the way her firm little ass felt against his hips. Reaching back, he spanked her again, the loud CRACK breaking the noise of their screwing and causing her to clench up in surprise. "Oh! Zach I—ah! Ahh!" she choked out, before she was suddenly unintelligible as she came again, taking him with her. Zach gripped her hip and shoved in with final short jerks as he emptied his load with his own gasping groans.

Lily whimpered a little, her heart racing and her body flooded with sensation. Zach was on her back, his breath hot on her nape. His hand was still gripping the back of hers, up above their heads, and she stared at their entwined fingers in wonder.

They were still bent over the bed, his softening dick inside her, where she was lightly spasming around him, when they heard the sound of voices and the kitchen door slamming closed. His parents were home!

Zach smoothly got off her, and Lily jumped up, suddenly tense and full of nerves. "Oh my god what are we going to do?? Theyre home, I have to get...what about?" Lily hissed. She hopped trying to grab her underwear and at the same don her skirt. Zach grabbed her clothing off the floor and put them in her arms, and steered her toward the door.

"Run to the bathroom, right across the hall. I'll go greet them, come out when you're ready okay? Go," he whispered, and she scurried across the hall, which was dimly lit by the light from the distant kitchen, and Zach watched as she quietly slipped through the bathroom door and shut it behind her.

Zach zipped himself up, wincing and untucking his shirt to cover his crotch before stepping out his door. Once at the end of the hall he could see his mother through the breakfast counter window, and his father was just walking into the living room.

"Hey Dad, how was dinner?" Zach asked, hoping he seemed nonchalant.

"Good, good," replied Mr. Cowan. "Everything went fine, your mother fussed about hers, you know how she gets. Wheres Lily?" He was busy looking through the mail in his hand and didn't even look up at Zach.

"Oh she just ran into the bathroom. I told her I could drive her home, so you won't have to go out again. Does that work?"

"Sure, sure, thanks Zach," Mr. Cowan replied absentmindedly. Mrs. Cowan appeared through the doorway, bringing a waft of her perfume with her.

"Hi honey, how was your night?" She reached up to kiss his cheek. "Is Bradley in bed?"

"Yea mom, everything's quiet. I only just got home too." He heard the bathroom door opening, and the sound of footsteps padding towards the living room.

"Oh Lily, there you are, everything went okay, I hope?" More than okay, he thought. He barely paid attention as his parents paid Lily and said their goodnights. Zach and Lily didn't make eye contact until they had stepped out on to the driveway and were climbing into his car.

Lily was shaken. In her minute alone in the bathroom she'd cleaned up and steeled herself to face the Cowans. All three of them. She hoped she'd had appropriate responses to the Cowan's questions, but she had just wanted to get out of there. Now they were sitting in Zach's car, an uncomfortable silence pressing on them.

"Um," came from Zach, startling her out of her thoughts. "I don't know where you live." Lily looked up to realize they were still sitting in his driveway.

"Oh, uh, I'm over on Peach. On the other side of Broad Avenue." He smoothly backed his car into the empty suburban street, the warm night air breathing on them through the open windows. The only sounds in the car came from the night outside.

"Here," she said suddenly, when they reached her block. "Right here's fine. Thanks um, for the ride." She made to escape, grabbing her bag, but Zach reached over and grasped her wrist.

"Could I," he began, but wasn't sure what he intended to say. "Could I call you?"

Lily bit her lip, and hoped he couldn't see her face in the dark.

"Well, I don't know," she trailed. She opened the car door and moved as if to get out. When she sensed his disappointment, she hid a smile. "I do baby-sit for Bradley next week too."

12