All Comments on 'BabySitter's Error'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 10 years ago
Good point!! LOL

I am sure Lisa will be back, and equally sure she will wear whatever Amanda and Sam want her to....or nothing..... maybe Amanda can teach Lisa the finer points of pleasing the lady of the house?? Keep up the short, sweet stories!!

DieselJesterDieselJesterabout 10 years ago
Much Better!

Very well done on the small details here and there. They really made the story more plausible than your last babysitter story. I'd love to see a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jason

As a dad it is a fantasy to bang the baby sitter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Promising

Sitting at my ailing gf's house reading Literotica with two men, one of whom is her bf. A promising beginning to ... to something that doesn't sound like it will end well from Amanda's point of view, but should have some riveting moments along the way.

And Jason, from my baby sitting days, I know two dads for whom taking the baby sitter was not merely a fantasy! (no wives participated, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You write a lot of stuff

But I have yet to read one of your stories that I found to be particularly well written, that had decent character development, clever dialogue or something that was really interesting. This story was the same. Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

Amanda Dander????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous