All Comments on 'Babysitting Trouble Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jkimjkimover 14 years ago
not sure

really, this is quite ridic, but the humiliation is excellent and that alone makes me juice! can they possibly enslave her? collar, pierce/tat, bondage? doubt it, but who knows!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

misogynistic crap. even by literotica standards it's the worst kind of trash.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
Great read!

The syntax is a bit off, but it was still a thoroughly enjoyable read. Can't wait to see what happens next!!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Chastity belt

The chastity belt is an interesting device - both literary and literally. I'll have to do some net searches now!

The story is starting to become repetitive, I hope for new ides in the future ones in this series. The idea of someone driven by unconscious need is personally interesting as I experienced a similar drive once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7249 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES