Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood for a while, just kissing; Shaun’s hands never started the exploration of her body but just held her, keeping her close but no so close that she could feel his erect penis press against her.

He kissed well and Jane was just content to allow this to happen. She still was feeling no real passion or frenzy, there was a nice feeling growing that warm glow she felt when Robert held her, but not the rush she had when Robert really held her, when his passion seemed to feed hers.

Shaun was nice, tall, fit looking, smartly dressed, he smelt right, masculine and clean. Jane could have no complaints about him. An earlier Jane would have had no qualms about going to bed with him. She felt the edge of a settee against the back of her legs and slowly they collapsed onto it, Shaun was half ways across her body, his chest pressed against her’s and one leg just across her’s. It was a sprawl, an untidy heap of limbs.

She felt a hand slide across her rib cage towards her breasts; there was just the merest moment of panic as Jane suppressed the urge to grab his wrist, but she was an adult, she knew the rules well enough. If she didn’t want anything to happen then why was she snogging this stranger and allowing him too gradually explore her body. The hand passed from her rib cage and began to stroke, gently, her bosom. She wriggled slightly and the hand became bolder, the gentle stroke grew in its intensity.

They were still kissing and Jane wasn’t any more the passive partner. She couldn’t say when that had happened, but it had. She had her arms around his shoulders as well.

From somewhere across the room she heard a low growl that was almost animal in its intensity and in the corner of her eye Jane could see the other couple. Tim already had his hand up Tara’s dress and her legs were lewdly spread wide.

This was something that Jane didn’t want to happen to her, not being groped and then screwed in front of Tara. It made her realise that she was already thinking about where she would allow Shaun to screw her.

As yet she hadn’t touched him but now he began to steer her hand towards his groin and that first encounter. She was reluctant but then she’d never been in a rush to take hold of a man’s dick, she just wasn’t that desperate, not that she was frigid, by no means frigid. She just hadn’t ever been really turned on by feeling a man’s dick. It was a given that any man trying to seduce her would have an erection, so the only two questions were how big was it and how long could he last? She’d never felt enough or experienced enough to be an expert in either.

At last Shaun guided her hand to his groin and she felt that familiar hard shape which seemed to jump and press against her. As always the more she touched then the more excited and pressing Shaun became. He was big, not stonking, ginormous big, but big enough and finally Jane started to feel that swelling between her legs as she began to lubricate.

She was ssoooo glad about that as she’d began to wonder whether she would be wet enough to receive him, now she knew that she would and so Jane relaxed some more, given his dick some friendly tugs. The affect was remarkable and Shaun’s free hand was immediately trying to get beneath the hem of her dress.

She could have stopped him, all the advantages were her’s, and once a man’s dick was touched they ceased to think and just reacted. She could control him with a touch, a promise, even a smile. Instead she allowed his hand beneath her hem, feeling its wondering approach to her cunt.

He’d feel her stockings and until he reached the soft and warm spread of her flesh, then triggered by the realisation that she was wearing stockings, then he’d become more urgent still.

Across the room Tara’s grunts were becoming rhythmic and Jane knew that Tim was well into finger fucking her.

“Slow down.” She managed to whisper. “I’m going no where.” There, that was an admission.

Across the room there came the low keening cry that to Jane meant that Tara had reached an orgasm. Lazily Jane looked across, Tim was kneeling between Tara’s legs, his trousers loose and his buttocks bouncing as he approached his own climax. He’s actually fucking her whilst we’re still in the room Jane thought and the depravity of it started the most disgusting of thoughts.

She settled back into the plushness of the settee and then pushed insistently on his shoulder until he received the message and started to slide down her body. She wouldn’t let Shaun fuck her, not just yet, but she’d show Tara just how cool she could be. Shaun could go down on her first, then and only if he’d satisfied her, she’d let him fuck her and Tara could watch.

Just the thought made her wet, not just moist enough, but sopping wet.

As Shaun reached his place at her feet Jane drew her right leg up onto the settee and drew back her dress, she wanted to see his head between her legs; this mild domination was her favourite fantasy and one that Robert had always played along with.

“It doesn’t bite.” She laughed as she saw him hesitate.

He dipped his head and she felt his breath against her thighs and then a delicate or hesitant kiss. She drew in her breath in expectation, the familiar tightening of the chest and that slight pounding in her head arrived, those signals of her heightening pleasure.

She slid forwards just an inch or enough but enough to push herself into his face, so that his next kiss was against the thin fabric of her panties; let him smell me she thought. She felt the kiss, again gentle but she now guessed hesitant, Shaun wasn’t into licking pussies? She smiled to herself, well he’d learn, this was almost her most favourite act or position. She loved it when Robert went down on her and if Shaun expected to shag her then he’d have to play by her rules.

Jane looked across to where Tara and Tim lay, she hadn’t realised until now how similar were their names, they were now back kissing and touching, just recovering from their sex and obviously anticipating more. Jane felt the kiss and carried on smiling, then to help him she raised herself just enough, which was just enough if he got the message, take my panties off. She even wiggled a little and was rewarded by Shaun’s fingers catching the legs of her panties and pulling.

Jane lifted herself higher and couldn’t resist looking over to where Tara was now watching. The two women smiled towards each other and a secret was exchanged, from this moment forwards they were more that sisters in law, they were conspirators, fellow travellers, part of a unique sect only two persons strong. It brought another flood, another wave of her personal, sexual excretions, this’ll ruin the settee she thought and wanted to laugh. She was now bare arsed on a very expensive piece of furniture and her pussy was behaving like a leaky tap.

She pulled Shaun’s face into her pussy and felt the first darting invasion of her privacy by his tongue. It was her turn to growl, her turn to shudder, she kept her fingers just wrapped in the mass of his hair, he couldn’t pull away without her approval.

He started to lap and she knew that this wasn’t his party piece, still she’d manage, all it needed was a few words of encourage and advise, what she liked and how and for how long. She steered his face until his tongue found her clitoris, now that was better. Now she could stop wondering if she would climax and wonder when and how hard.

“Use your tongue more.” She whispered and by the look on Tara’s face, Jane knew that her whispered orders were carrying across the room. It just served to add something more into the decadent mood she was beginning to feel. “That’s right, now suck … not to hard … now your tongue again … now suck some more … yeah … yeah … keep doing that…”

She lay back, resting her head against the soft pillows of the settee. This was good, not quite the best as that had to include Robert, but still pretty good, very self-indulgent…

“Ahhhhh!” She cried out, the first tremors of her orgasm started … “Ahhhhh!” It was like wave, every decreasing waves with less time between each one, the nearer she was to her climax and then the shorter the period between each convulsion, finally there was no gap, the waves were continuous. Jane threw back her head and screamed; she was coming and hard, very hard.

The orgasm seemed to last for ever, she knew that it could only have lasted a few seconds, but the effected seemed to last forever, she shuddered and quivered, rubbing herself into his face. Slowly she came down from her high, becoming more and more conscious of her surroundings, the orgasm wasn’t quite spent, but the gushing intensity was over, now it was like the ebbing of the tide.

It was a frustration that men never realised how long her climaxes lasted, theirs was short and sharp and they assumed that her’s was the same. It was now that she wanted to be held, gently stroked, not in her intimate places, just held and stroked, but Shaun hadn’t reached his moment and the settee wasn’t the place for such intimacy.

“I need to … to …” He stumbled over the words.

“I hope that you were a boy scout.” Jane breathed.

“What?”

“Prepared, are you prepared?” She tried to smile but in truth if he wasn’t then she’d had her fun, then that would be cruel. She could always give him a hand job as she didn’t enjoy having a man’s dick in her mouth.

“Sure.”

“Show me.” She still had her legs wide and was unconsciously just touching herself, egging him on with her brazenness. She was feeling so horny and was beginning to realise that she hadn’t had her fun, that she wanted more, much more. Still wasn’t fool, enough to believe a man without the evidence, only Robert would be allowed to penetrate her without wearing protection and only then after they were married.

He pulled the foil wrapped condom from his wallet. “Satisfied?”

She almost asked for the date on the foil but then resisted the tease. “Not satisfied, that’s your job.” She gave him what she hoped was a smouldering look.

“Here?” Shaun glanced about the room, Tim and Tara were too engrossed with each other to really pay any attention to what Jane and Shaun did, still …

“The bedroom?” Jane suggested and then “Just how many are there?”

“Bedrooms, two.” Shaun rose unsteadily to his feet, even in the half light his erection was very obvious and Jane couldn’t resist stroking it again. “Haaa!” He jerked his head back.

“Help me.” Jane extended her hand and Shaun helped her to her feet. She slipped into his embrace and they kissed, she tasted herself on his lips and it was a sign of her hunger that it didn’t disturb her. Shaun’s hands began to grip her buttocks and he shamelessly pressed his erection against her. “Don’t waste it.” She whispered, in her heels Jane was only a couple of inches below Shaun.

“This way.” Shaun took her by the hand, they passed silently by Tara and her partner, she was practically out of her dress, her white breasts spilling from her brassier. The two women exchanged glances before Jane padded after Shaun.

“Can I turn the light on?” He asked.

“Why?” She asked.

“I want to see you.” He said candidly.

“Low then.” Jane conceded. She had never been one to fuck with the lights on, that was to crude.

In the subdued glow of a single side light the bedroom looked as large and as decadent as the lounge. At least there wasn’t a mirror on the ceiling, but in every other way it spoke of wealth and power. The bed was huge, one of those oversized beds in which a person would feel lost, even two would rattle around and then Jane realised that the bed was intended for more than two, that the bedroom, like the lounge was designed to accommodate an orgy.

“We won’t be joined later, will we?” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

“No, of course not.” Shaun looked surprised at the idea, but that might have been just for show. Jane guessed that he’d have soon as fucked her in the lounge as in this bedroom. Shaun and Tim were a double act; they hunted as a pair and screwed as a pair.


Jane had always found this moment difficult, did she just dive on the bed or behave more restrained and quietly undress. It was her best frock and that decided her. She looked around for a hanger and having found one, casually undressed whilst Shaun just stared, his eyes hungry with desire.

She was already minus her pants and now unclipped her brassier whilst Shaun had just sat on the bed to watch, absently he was touching himself.

“Before you undress you could go and find my panties.” Jane suggested.

“What … right …”

Jane laughed softly. “I’m not going anywhere.”

As soon as Shaun was out of the room Jane slipped beneath the sheets, they were pure cotton, expensive and fresh. A moment later Shaun reappeared, his mouth open ready to say something but then he saw her spread out beneath the sheets and stopped.

“I said that I wasn’t going anywhere.” Jane laughed again and then watched as Shaun undressed. He had a good body; it wasn’t a bodybuilder’s body, but trim enough to say that he looked after himself. When he was down to his shorts he stopped and looked at her.

“Should I get into bed now?”

“Not until they are history.” Jane pointed at his shorts. “You ogled me so it’s only fair if I do the same.”

“Okay.” Shaun dropped his shorts and instantly his erect cock sprang to attention. He showed no embarrassment in his nakedness. “Well?”

“What should I say, give you a size comparison.” Jane started to laugh, this is fun, natural and not as sleazy as she had imagined it might have become.

Shaun climbed onto the bed, his dick swinging. Jane couldn’t resist taking hold. It was hot and hard, she could feel the blood pounding through it and she could almost believe that she could feel his pulse.

“Good enough?” He said.

“Hope so, like they say, you can’t tell until …“Jane doesn’t finish the sentence. She felt high, exhilarated and very horny.

“Then stop teasing me.”

“You’ll have to wear something.” Jane grinned as she just gently wanked him. She knew that he wouldn’t come that easily, but couldn’t explain how she knew.

“Of course.” He pointed towards the bedside cabinet. “Unless you’re a fuck monster then there’s plenty in the top drawer … why don’t you look and see …”

The profanity shocked her; Shaun hadn’t used crudity during her seduction and he didn’t need to now. Jane looked over to the bedside cabinet. She had two ways of moving, one would show Shaun everything she had got, the other will make her look like a school teacher. This wasn’t a time for false modesty and so she stretched over, letting go of his dick and then pushing out her arse towards him.

She started to count; it took to eight before she felt his hand on her buttocks.

She opened the drawer and found his collection, there were enough condoms for an orgy of orgies and they came in all shapes, colours and flavours. She felt his finger brush across her anus and stopped her examination of the drawer contents.

“Not there.” She says with a soft determination, finger fucking her arse was a privilege that you earned. To date only Robert and one other had qualified.

He took the hint and his hand travelled the few inches to her pussy. Jane sighed and smiled to herself as his fingers slid into her wet pussy. He started to slowly finger fuck her and Jane dug a condom from the general pile and tossed it in his direction.

The finger fucking stopped, she felt movement behind her but didn’t look back as she knew what was happening and that was enough for her pussy to flood with expectation. She felt a hand on her hips and knew that he is right behind her and now poised to enter her. She wriggled her arse, presenting herself to him. A moment later he was inside her and she cried out as his prick pushed over her entrance.

The cock seemed to fill her to the brim. She knew that wasn’t the case. Shaun wasn’t the biggest man that she had ever been with, but the illusion was enough. They start to screw, Jane lowered her head and raised her buttocks a little, his penetration became all the more intense and she started to softly moan to herself.

They moved around the bed, disengaging and re-engaging as they do, finally Jane was lying on her back as they reached an almost mutual orgasm. He buried himself as deep as he could go and as he started to come then so did she. It isn’t the greatest or longest in her life, but she was happy and snuggled up to Shaun.

“That was nice.” Jane whispered, her body was glowing from the effect of two orgasms in a matter of minutes.

“Just nice?” Shaun chuckled. He rubbed the lose hair off her face and kissed her on the mouth. “Are you really getting married soon?”

The question made Jane wince. She wished that she hadn’t said anything and now wondered just how much of Shaun’s attention was simply the fact that he’d just screwed a woman the week before her wedding.

“A week on Sunday.” She admitted. “Now change the subject … are you married?” Jane reckoned that the best form of defence was attack. If he wanted to pry into her circumstances then she’d do the same in reverse.

“Ouch … and no, not any more, I’m divorced ... would it matter if I was?”

Jane wondered whether to believe him or not, but then it didn’t really matter. If it had then she’d have asked before he’d taken her knickers off and not after she had been to bed with him.

“Only if there was a chance of an angry wife turning up at the church.” Jane rolled onto her side and snuggled back into what Robert called the spoon position. She was suddenly tired and needed to sleep.

Saturday Morning

The next morning or more properly later the same day, they screwed again. Shaun was a thoughtful and considerate lover who took his time on the foreplay; so that Jane was almost ready to come by the time he did enter her.

She drifted off to sleep only to be woken again, this time by Tara.

“Time to move.” Tara said, pulling the sheets off Jane’s naked body. “They left an hour ago, come on Jane, you can sleep at home.”

Jane dressed and they caught a cab to her flat. She felt shattered and went straight to bed and was joined a few minutes later by Tara, they slept without touching.

Later, after a few hours sleep and a meal Jane felt almost revived. She hadn’t spoken of the nights events and wondered if Tara would, she should have known that she would.

“Was it worth it?” Tara asked.

“What?”

“Going to bed with Shaun, was he worth the effort?”

“Yeah, I suppose so.” Jane reluctantly agreed. “How was yours?” It was one of those duty questions, one you had to ask, even of you weren’t interested in the answer.

“Tim, tiny Tim, no just kidding, very physical, his techniques a little lacking but he more than compensates with staying power.” Tara broke out into a huge grin; those perfect white teeth were on display. “They fly to the States tomorrow and Tim was wondering if we’d like to see them off.”

“Off?”

“A drink, a meal and then back to the apartment for more of the other, what do you say?”

“Are you serious?” Jane asked.

“Serious, I most certainly am. Those gentlemen seem to have a great deal money and want to spend some of it on us, so why should we object, or are you regretting last night already?”

Jane grimaced. “It isn’t the usual way of celebrating the end of your bachelorhood, going out and getting picked up … how the hell can I face your brother?”

“Does he know everything about you, how many lovers you’ve had for instance, I bet there are many things that you haven’t told him?”

“Yeah, sure, but they all happened before I met Robert.” Jane protested.

“You are what, twenty five?” Tara asked.

“Twenty four actually.”

“Whatever, you’re going to be married to my brother for maybe fifty years and sometime or other there will be things that you’ll both keep from each other. Believe me, I do from Duncan and not just that I’ve been unfaithful, things the children do for instance. I bet that even now he doesn’t know everything about what you’ve done since you met?”