Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No.” Jane conceded. “And I still don’t know how I’ll face him.” She persisted.

“Bridges to be crossed are just that, the future. Now about this evening …”

Jane listened in abject horror as Tara explained her plans for the evening and the night to follow. It involved Tim and Shaun but with the added wrinkle that they should swap men. Finally Jane had the chance to speak. “Are you serious? We swap partners?” It was bad enough that Tara wanted a rerun but this made things ten times worse.

“Sure, adds a certain something to proceedings.” Tara licked her lips. “I’m getting horny just thinking about it, what do you say? We can dress down and have a swift shop, freshen our gear for to night … and remember, everything’s on Clan McCloud.”

Jane opened her mouth to protest but Tara was like a force of nature and Jane felt as if she were being swept along in her wake.

Two hours later Jane had a complete new outfit down to her knickers. It wasn’t quite her style; she’d have described it as posh pickup which she suspected was Tara’s idea. Still she’d let Tara flash her credit card and enjoyed a certain perverse pleasure from totting up how much she’d cost Tara; the knickers were twenty quid in themselves.

“You look gorgeous!” Tara exclaimed when she finally saw Jane in the complete ensemble.

“I feel like a Christmas present, wrapped up to be unwrapped.” Jane complained, though she was pleased at Tara’s obviously genuine reaction. She was wearing a trouser suite in midnight blue (she wondered if that was Tara’s favourite colour) and a white, low cut cotton top with no bra and only those twenty pound knickers beneath. The trousers were tightly cut and almost showed off her cunt, they most certainly showed off her buttocks, the jacket was Spanish style, all curves and no edges. Jane had to admit that Tara knew her stuff, her outfit was elegant and seductive and Jane shivered in anticipation. It was with an effort that she returned to her street clothes.

Saturday Evening

Tara was wearing a short dark dress and Jane knew little else. She watched as Tara had picked a black thong that hid between her bottom cheeks, debated wearing a brassier and decided against it, debated wearing stockings and decided against them. It was during this parade that Jane noticed that Tara had hardly any pubic hair and what there was had been almost tailored.

“Do you shave or trim?” She asked and then blushed furiously. She had never asked such a question before, well not when the other woman was parading naked about her bedroom.

“What … oh … Duncan’s likes to see my wares, so it’s for him really, though it is sexy.”

“Does he shave you?” Jane suddenly asked.

“It as been known … why ask?”

“Just curious.”

Tonight it had been Jane’s idea that they opened a bottle of wine, they were already two thirds of the way down the bottle.

“So does Robert get out the scissors?” Tara asked with a salacious grin.

“He helps, but I think he just likes looking.” Jane answered. “Can I ask a question?”

Tara slumped into the only comfortable chair in Jane’s bedroom, she was still naked and Jane was mildly annoyed at that fact. She didn’t want residue of Tara on her furniture. “Go ahead, but remember, I can ask a question back.”

“Does doing it with somebody else change things with Duncan; I mean do you have to fake things.”

“Fake?” Tara laughed, her smoky laugh, the one she’d used on Tim. “I don’t fake, either I come or I don’t, and as for Duncan, we do it because we both want to and I like what he does to me. “Okay?

Jane nodded.

“Now my question … last night, he went down on you, do you like that?”

“Hmmm!” Jane found that she couldn’t keep the grin off her face.

“I’ll remember that.” Tara’s voice had a catch in it. “Let’s finish of that wine.” She suggested, her eyes blazing. “Then we can begin to party.”

They met the men at the same bar they’d met them on the previous evening. After a drink, this meant that Jane had had several and was starting to feel relaxed, they went onto the restaurant and then onto a club before returning to the apartment. All night Tim had paid the bills and paid her attention without pushing the boundaries between conversations and touching.

By now any doubts that Jane had been feeling were gone and when Tim snaked him arm around her waist she actually wrapped her fingers into his hand.

In the lift Shaun and Tara started kissing and after a hesitation Jane turned to Tim. “Are we just going to watch?” She heard herself ask.

Tim smiled, she noticed that he had one broken tooth that vanity hadn’t made him correct. “Watching can be fun, but doing is so much better.” He tilted her head and kissed her. She tasted peppermint on his lips and breathes; he’d used one of those freshening sprays.

The lift stopped whilst both couples were still kissing and the automatic doors opened. They tumbled out and then down the short corridor to the apartment, for the first time Jane realised that there was only one door off the corridor and they were heading towards it. She hadn’t noticed before but it was a private lift.

Tim’s hand slid from her’s and onto her buttocks, Jane felt his finger glide between her buttocks. She didn’t do anything to halt his progress; in fact she enjoyed the sensation. Robert was a bum man and maybe Tim also was. She did notice that it was Tim who had the key and that all night Shaun had deferred to him. So did that mean that Tim was the real money man and Shaun the hanger on?

They entered the apartment proper; Tim left Jane’s buttocks just longer enough to produce another bottle of champagne. They cheered when it was popped and saluted each other as it was poured. Jane had a feel of history repeating itself.

Jane collapsed onto the same settee where she was joined by Tim, this time his kiss tasted of the champagne. He enveloped her, hands beneath her thin top and around her breast, his mouth on her lips and then her neck before sucking on her ear lobes. It was almost mechanical, a set routine that an experienced lothario took until he discovered what made his lady of this night tick.

He found her spot, the one just behind her right ear and Jane succumbed. Robert always did this and now Tim was doing the same. Jane growled softly, her head was to one side as Tim literally feasted on her. She felt for and found his prick, it seemed smaller than Shaun’s but Jane didn’t care.

When Tim started to undress her Jane did nothing to stop him. Shaun had only removed her panties in public but now Tim undressed her completely before burying his head deep between her legs. She was starting to come almost before he found her clitoris, just on the way that he had caressed and teased her body. It just wasn’t fair; Jane couldn’t control her own body.

With a cry she started to come, Tim seemed to intensify his efforts, his tongue road her orgasm and continued, returning to her clitoris, drilling his tongue between her lips. She felt his finger searching for a route between her buttocks and then she felt his finger pressing against her anus. It made her orgasm all the more intense, it seemed to continue for ever and when his finger just pushed inside her anus, then her orgasm just seemed to last for ever.

She came down, but it was a slow event as Tim never once left her alone. He wasn’t intrusive; usually all she wanted after orgasm was to be held and cuddled. Tim wasn’t doing that, he was working on her nipples with the same skill and enthusiasm.

He was relentless, skilful and relentless and even as her first orgasm was finishing Jane felt the start of a second. He was back in her face, hands holding her so that she couldn’t look away and couldn’t prevent him placing a pussy flavoured kiss on her lips.

Now he undressed himself, as if satisfied that she wasn’t going to vanish, still Tim quickly undressed. Again he had no shame, his cock was hard and he even briefly rubbed himself as sitting back he feasted on her naked, open body.

“I have to fuck to you.” He said, now stroking her inner thighs.

“Yeees …” Jane moaned. She wanted him inside her, at that moment nothing else matter except to feel this man, this stranger, to bury himself inside her. “You must …”

“I know … I must wear something … Shaun told me.” There was an admission, that Shaun and Tim had exchanged confidences about the women. It should have annoyed her, Jane would have been furious with Robert if she’d have even suspected he’d talked about her to anyone else. Now she just smiled and watched as from seemingly no where Tim found the small, silver foil packet, broke it open and rolled a condom onto his dick. “How’s that?” He asked jokingly.

“Lets find out.” Jane laughed and opened her legs just a little wider.

“Your wish is my command.” Tim shuffled forwards, Jane felt his cock nose its way along her thigh, she resisted the temptation to reach down and guide it into her. He would do that himself; she just braced herself as that first penetration always if not exactly hurt stretched her.

“Ahhhhh!” The cry from Jane was soft and involuntary as Tim eased himself inside her. He leant over her and started to move, slowly to begin with as he adjusted himself to the woman below her. What did she like, hard and fast, slow or a mixture. He would play the game to please her for in doing that he pleased himself.

She simply moved beneath him, now matching her thrusts to his own, driving back at him, not hard, just an insistent response. He knew already that he preferred the other one; there was more of the animal in her. This one was a lamb and he preferred the wolf.

He moved around, pulling her onto his lap, now he could suckle her breasts … now that brought more of a reaction, he sucked harder.

Jane squealed and for a moment the blissful sex was charged with the pain from her nipples. She opened her eyes and stared into his face, he was smiling, as he hurt her he was actually smiling. She pulled his face away and kissed him, there; use your lips that way she almost said.

He rolled her onto her back, pinning her beneath him and then furiously brought her to another orgasm, slamming into her until she was crying with each thrust …”Ohh! … Ohh! … Ohh! … Ohh! … Ohh! … Ohh! … Ohh! … Ohh! ...Ahhhhh!”

She was coming, and he felt the triumph of making another woman come beneath him.

Jane was turned again, now she was leaning into the couch with her arse in the air. She felt Tim just stroking her, not fucking her, just stroking her. She heard Tara say something, it sounded like a protest but she couldn’t turn around and see what was happening, then she felt Tim’s cock nosing its way back inside her. Yes, that was right, that was what she wanted, one more fuck and then to sleep in that huge and comfortable bed.

It was the feel that alerted Jane to the fact that something had changed, Tim felt different. She managed to twist around and froze, it was Shaun kneeling behind her, and it was Shaun who was fucking her. She just stared and then looked over the room to where Tim was now fucking Tara as easily as he’d just fucked her.

“No!” She whispered and tried ineffectually to wave her hand at him. It did no use and then it didn’t matter as she began to orgasm again.

Sunday

Jane awoke in a bed she couldn’t remember getting into. It was the big bed, the one she had spent the night with Shaun in. She looked around, she was alone but the pillow next to her’s had been slept on. She heard the toilet flush and then a very naked Tara appeared.

“You’re awake.” Tara said, collapsing onto the bed.

“Yeah …” Jane stopped; the memories of last night flooded her head. “Jesus … I just remembered.” She looked towards Tara for confirmation. “Did it really happen?” She whispered.

“They swapped … oh yes, that bastards had it all planned. Tim wanted you because of the wedding thing and as his daddy owns the apartment and Shaun is supposed to be his minder, then what Tim wants Tim get.” Tara had been talking into the mattress, now she looked up. “You passed out or went to sleep, anyway Tim got pretty chatty and started to brag, so I just sat and listened. Seem’s he and Shaun fly in from New York every few weeks looking for some action and this time it was us … sorry babe, this was my doing. I got you into this …” Tara reached across and touched her. “Let’s get dressed and head home, get a shower, a bite to eat and really hit the sack.”

Jane took a shower whilst Tara made coffee and toast, it was hardly a meal but all they needed, just something to fill their stomachs. Then whilst Jane ate then whilst Tara showered and they finally just sat and finished the coffee.

“Ever slept with a woman?” Tara asked.

“Please … enough already.” Jane spluttered.

“I meant that there’s only one bed, its big enough for two, so long as you don’t mind me next to you.”

“We did that yesterday, remember?” She felt very weary. “So this way I get sleep with both of the McCloud siblings?” Jane retorted and a little of her humour and feistiness reappeared.

“Nice way of putting it …now which is your pillow?” When Tara smiled it was easy to see Robert, they were very alike.

It was mid afternoon when they slipped into the big bed and darkness had fallen when Jane awoke. She couldn’t see the time on the alarm clock without switching on the light and didn’t want to do that for fear of disturbing Tara. Instead she listened to the street sounds, the volume of which was always a good guide as to the time. It was quiet, no dead quiet, but enough for Jane to know that it was early morning, early Monday morning.

“How long have you been awake.” a sleepy voice asked her.

“What … just a few minutes … you?”

“The same … I sleep light and you’re snoring woke me.”

“I don’t snore!” Jane protested.

“Then we have someone else in bed with us.” Tara joked weakly.

“No, never again … the next man I sleep with will be called McCloud.” Then just in case that wasn’t clear enough. “Robert McCloud.”

“Good choice … no seriously … my brother will be a loyal husband and brilliant father.”

“The ancestral home, is it really out of the dark ages?” Jane asked. She liked the idea of Robert as a husband and father; it made her glow to think that she’d be a wife and mother.

Tara sat up and switched on the light, like Jane she was naked and her bare breasts were exposed. “It’s built on a promontory overlooking the loch, in summer the dawn lights will stream through your bedroom, in winter, the same happens only a few hours later. It’s gorgeous, remote and you have to love the place to live there, it’s not like living in the city, you have to be self sufficient. Either you can hack it or not.”

“Will I hack it?” Jane said.

“Truth is I don’t know, Robert knows what to expect, you don’t, you’ll need him to help you and knowing Robert he will. You’ll have time; keep away from the place at first, just visit for holidays and the like.”

Jane was silent for a while. “Meaning you don’t think I’ll hack it?”

“Meaning that you’ll need Robert to help you, on your own, no. you’ll be back here in three months.”

Jane kicked the quilt off and lay naked on the bed. It was a warm night and any inhibitions she had about being naked with a woman had been permanently destroyed over the past couple of days. “Do you live nearby?”

“An hour in good weather, a day in bad … you really are very beautiful, never realised before just how beautiful … I’ll call around, but I have my family and house to run, so don’t expect to see me every day.” She ran her finger along Jane’s rib cage and down to her belly button.

Jane flinched and absently flicked away Tara’s hand. “That tickles.”

“Robert said that you’re ticklish.” Tara murmured.

“Leave off then … I just realised, what’s your other name, your married name.” In mild annoyance she caught Tara’s hand.

“Oh … Lorimor, Mrs. Duncan Lorimor.” She withdrew her hand from Jane’s.

“Not a Mc?”

“God no, Lorimor is a lowland name, McCloud’s a highland name … the McClouds are highlanders, kilts and all that, the Lorimor’s are good lowland farmers.”

“Oh!” Jane couldn’t see the difference.

“There was a time when lowlanders and highlanders regarded each other as foreigners; even now the more traditional still don’t like the inter-marrying of the ‘races’. Tara added bitterly.

“Your parents?” Jane asked with a flash of insight.

“Mother, I should have married into a highland family, father isn’t so bothered, but even he was disappointed.”

Jane looked up just as Tara’s fingers touched her rib cage.

“I am worse than a lowlander?” Jane asked.

“Should have been, but they liked you, seems that you stood up for yourself, and they liked that. I stood up for myself and dam near got excommunicated.” She was bitter; there was the hint of a family dispute here.

Jane was becoming intrigued and was also trying to ignore the insistent touching from Tara.

“So what’s the difference?”

“Roberts a boy and I’m a girl.”

“I’ve noticed.” Jane giggled. “So how does that change things?”

“It just does, Robert will be clan chief so he’s entitled to make decisions, I’m the sister, that’s almost breeding stock … have I said how attractive you are?” Tara was changing the subject and despite her curiosity Jane allowed her. Tara was becoming her friend and she would allow her to choose the time and place for such personal revelations.

“Yes … and … and …” Jane didn’t quite know how to tell Tara to stop touching her. A part, the bigger part was saying slap the bitch but a smaller voice was saying not yet, see what it’s like.”

The two women just stared at each other. There was a growing tension between them, a tension Jane had only ever felt when she had been with a man for the first time.

Tara’s fingers traced a nervous route to the base of Jane’s breasts, touched and then withdrew.

“Do you know what you’re doing.” Jane said in a soft, still voice.

“Yeah!” Tara’s smile was as weak as her voice. She touched Jane’s breast again and when the other woman didn’t reject or protest she became a little bolder and the finger traced a route to Jane’s nipple and then around the island of brown flesh.

“I have never…” Jane didn’t finish the sentence.

“Neither have I, not properly, just schoolgirl touching and that was year’s ago when I was away at boarding school… is that nice?”

“Hmmm!” There was no point is lying, Jane’s nipples weren’t hard but they were, well, just tingling and she did feel a certain moisture elsewhere. “It’s different, not like when a man touches me.” Tentatively she brushed the back of her hand across Tara’s exposed chest.

“Aah!” Tara almost jumped.

“If we don’t stop …” Jane said.

“I know … is this taking the sister in law connection to far …”

Jane giggled. “I already have a sister in law, my brothers wife … she’s never taken me on a weekend of debauchery … I have never watched her fuck with a complete stranger or have her do the same … are we being stupid, taking this too far?” She asked touching Tara’s cheek with her fingers.

“Very stupid … and tomorrow … well tomorrow we can always look back and cringe.” Tara caught Jane’s fingers and kissed them. “There, now you can say that you’ve been kissed by a woman.” Tara joked, her voice weak with anticipation.

“Why don’t we do it properly.” Jane suggested, her head was pounding with the blood surging through her and she was sure that her heart would explode. She didn’t like to think what she was like between her legs and that a woman was making her so excited.

Tara hesitated; she was half sitting whilst Jane was still lying on her back, so she could make that first move the easiest. She smiled and lowered her head; the mane of her hair fell across Jane’s face. Tara scooped the hair away, her mouth and Jane’s were centimetres apart. A final hesitation and then the first tentative kiss, lips barely touching, still both women knew what was occurring.