Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara pulls back, expelled a lungful of hair and then laughed, her voice is brittle. “You are going to be one hell of a sister in law.”

“Kiss me again.” Jane whispered. She tilted her head up towards Tara and almost received the other woman’s mouth. This time the kiss was longer, their lips press together. Tara’s hair falls as a curtain, shielding them from view. Jane fell back onto the pillow and this time Tara followed her, their arms entwine each other and they embrace.

How long they stay together, just embracing and kissing isn’t recorded and for both women time isn’t important. They didn’t touch and didn’t really explore each other bodies. They were content to be just with each other.

“Confession time.” Whispered a breathless and giggly Jane.

“What?”

“I don’t know what to do … I mean the order of things.” The giggle became a laugh.

“Should we get drunk … again?” Tara asked; her voice rippled with humour.

“No … no more booze … I’m just a bit naïve that’s all.” Jane giggled again. She felt intoxicated even though she knew it wasn’t possible.

“Let’s try this.” Tara murmured dropping her mouth onto Jane’s nipples.

A soft cry was Jane’s answer and her hands began to stroke and tentatively explore Tara’s naked body.

After that, nature, instinct or just blind luck took over. Finally Jane’s hand was between Tara’s legs, feeling another woman’s open and aroused sex. At least she knew where Tara’s clitoris was, something she’d had to educate even Robert about on herself, and soon Tara’s fingers were being to tease Jane’s clitoris.

Their climaxes were both inevitable and almost simultaneous and afterwards they slept as lovers, embracing each other and as lovers do, so the next time they awoke they made love again, only this time their fingers were replaced by tongues.

There was a message on the answer phone when they eventually surfaced sometime on Monday morning. It was from one of Roberts’s friends to announce they’d missed the flight from Dublin. Jane had already called into work to apologise and had used her bachelor weekend as an excuse for not coming into work.

“It means that Robert’s too ill to fly.” Tara laughed. “Sorry, you want to see him, don’t you?”

“It’s the longest we have been apart.” Jane admitted.

Epilogue

Robert returned twenty four hours later to find that Tara was already on a plane north and that Jane was changing the bedding. He looked pale and tired and so as soon as the bed was made Jane put him into in. He fell asleep almost immediately and later she joined him. She curled up to him, feeling his warmth and smelling his masculinity. She fell asleep like that, dreaming of her wedding and the future beyond that.