All Comments on 'Back on the Ice'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
shellybelleshellybelleover 14 years ago
So glad you're back

I love the Ice stories, and I'm so glad you posted the end to this. Now we just need to see what happens in Hockey 101!!!

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 14 years ago
Nice follow-up

Glad you followed up on Hilary and Mark. I like that you wrote about a complex girl like Hilary, it seems you know about this firsthand to write it so well. Then again, what girl hasn't had some experience with heartbreak? I also liked that you threw in the male parallel with Mark's roommate and how he has been burned, as well.

The sex in Mark's car was extremely erotic, loved that! It was also sweet how Mark felt so guilty for giving in to temptation in that moment.

Thanks for another great story! Keep up the good work.

Tortured_SoleTortured_Soleover 14 years ago
Yay!!

I'm so glad you decided to come back. you just keep getting better and better. Can't wait for the next hockey romance :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not again...

:wishes for ice hockey subgenre on literotica:

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree, there needs to be an ice hockey genre LOL

I know nothing about ice hockey, being from the UK - but I do like these stories - you, Penn Lady, Mickchick etc... please keep them coming (lol!)

ahhhughhahhhughhover 14 years ago
And once again...

another amazing story coupled with the greatest sport ever! ♥

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffover 14 years ago
I'm so glad you decided to write your follow up

It was wonderful and I can't wait for the next one!

KimLerierKimLerierover 14 years ago
Love It!

I've read and love all of your hockey stories! And it helps that The Caps are my favorite team! =D

feralfireferalfireover 14 years ago
AWESOME

I love your stories. And I am waiting for your next story with held breath. Dont take too long, it might be fatal for me.

Sorry for the melodrama but I seriously think that you are the second best erotica author i have ever read -the first being dg hear- sorry if that offended you

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 14 years ago
5 stars

I don't know a thing about Hockey, nor do I care about it, but I love those stories! Keep them coming!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Great, as always.

I know absolutely nothing about hockey but I love your Ice stories! Keep them coming!

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Another great one....

I went back and read the first part of this story again. I liked it better the second time around and I've found myself going to the websites for these teams to figure out who you're really writing about. Of course, I didn't need to do that with the last story you posted. Since you and PennLady have cornered the market on the hockey stories, I wouldn't want to intrude, but PennLady did tell me of an email she received from a male fan asking for a story about a female athlete....it should be interesting if I decide to do it, but what sport would I pick? Anyway, keep up the great work, Mugsy. I love all of your work, but the "Ice" stories are my favorites.

feralfireferalfireover 14 years ago
in reply to michchick's post

there r couple of ice romance stories by slickman in first time genre featuring female spoqtperson - Tomboy & Trailer Trash

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
Must you be so amazing? LOL

I logged in on a whim to see what was new with my favorites and saw this... and squeaked out an excited noise!

I went back and read the first part before getting to this one so that everything would be fresh in my mind*

LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

these stories are lovely, Mugsy!1 this just might be my favourite; Hilary is prickly and has a more painful and detailed backstory than some of the other female characters, which makes her so interesting. And as a feminist, I also appreciate that she makes joking comments about being 'male and domineering' and doesn't get shouted down for it; on the contrary, it seems to make her more desirable to Mark.

Would you or PennLady consider writing any stories featuring Canadian hockey players from the Habs, the Senators or the Oilers or something? that would be wonderful. Thanks for the awesome stories!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!!

Once again a beautiful story. And not only because it's because of all the hockey :)

I don't know what you're plans are, but could you do a story about all 30 NHL teams. That would be intresting.

Anyway keep up the great work. And i'll keep reading them. Right?!!

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago

Again, as I read over this again knowing a bit more about the players.... I find it even more amusing that you had them have sex in his car..... his car seems like it might be a tight fit! At least they had sex in a very nice car!! Again, I love how you weave those little details into the stories.

I think eventually we need a story about a certain Caps cute blonde Swede.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

I really enjoy all your hockey stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

But that was all for mark! Hillary got a little too annoying this time...kudos to him for putting up with her- still think he deserves better! You are still such an amazing writer for getting your readers to feel so much out of one little story!

DelphiTheWolfDelphiTheWolfabout 12 years ago
4 stars

This was because Hilary was getting really annoying. As for Mark he was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brody Lang

So I looked on you profile for Brody Lang's story... Is there one under another author name?

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To most recent Anonymous poster:

You can find Brody's story, "Rhythm and the Blue Line," on PennLady's story page. She took the reins on that one. Enjoy!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

11. A Feel For The Ice (HZ and Anna):

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-feel-for-the-ice-ch-01

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
Yeah, and then...

Not a bad follow up, but it falls a little flat. I don't know what's missing (if I did I'd try writing myself instead of just criticizing), but it had the potential of real zip and it just sort of lays there. Still worth a 4*, but...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Long,But Sweet

This sequel was too short on substance but too long in the way of descriptive sex (If that's possible! - lol) Paragraph after paragraph of Mark and Hilary sparring as they played "Hide the Salami" got to be a tad wearisome.

AND I still would have liked to have seen Jane,(the 3rd girl in the bar when Hilary met Mark,) hook up with Antoli and Mark's teammate,Ivan Squeezeatitsky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the stories

BUT...no marriage proposal/marriage???

A_B_DA_B_Dalmost 6 years ago
Good but not great

Didn't like Hillary's character one bit.Her actions were really frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent and well written story!

Don't worry about the last two trolls' comments about this story. Just remember that half of the population have IQs above 100 but these trolls are part other half of the population which are on the lower side of 100, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
talent

Another well crafted story.The author obviously knows his subject matter or is an excellent researcher. I would like to see him turn his attention to mysteries, perhaps of the detective genre. I too find the lack of a conclusive ending a little irritating but I shall continue reading the products of a natural story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seriously sex crazed assholes....the whackjob Hillary would rather just fuck and drown in her thoughts instead if talking!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The female bitches in all this writer's stories are fucknuts, selfish, fucked in the head

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2735 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...