Back Over the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned into the hospital but drove past the emergency entrance and around the building, biding my time, wondering where I was going. I drove behind the hospital, through the almost empty parking lot to the back where it was dark with no lights, to a space furthest from the building and then backed into a parking space, an empty field behind the truck and the dark hospital in front heavily obscured by the fog with an expanse of empty parking lot between.

I shut off the engine and turned off the lights. I sat there in the dark, holding her tightly, not wanting to let her go, to let her out of my arms. Not wanting to let her go until I'd had her.

"Until I've had you," I mumbled and knew what I wanted to do before I could let her go.

Once I had determined what I was going to do, what I wanted, I thought about nothing, I only acted.

I pushed her away from me and down on the seat onto her back. I squeezed myself from behind the steering wheel and onto my knees on the seat, crouching over her. I pulled her left leg onto the seat between my body and the back of the seat so that I was between her legs. I grabbed her waist and pushed her along the seat until her head almost touched the passenger door. Then I pulled the blanket from around her, revealing her nude body to me.

I sighed deeply. Having her lying nude and open before me was a relief.

I struggled to get comfortable kneeling on the seat but my boots were too big so I sat back down, untied them, and hurriedly dropped them to the ground. I pulled off my coat and dropped it on top of the boots. Then I got back on my knees on the seat and sat back on my feet, crouching under the roof of the cab, hunched over her.

I shivered as I looked down at her, her legs spread around me, the left leg leaning bent against the back of the seat, her right leg hanging off the seat to the floor. Her left arm lay across her stomach and her right dangled off the seat. I slid my hands up and down her thighs, just enjoying the feel of her warmth, the smoothness of her skin.

Her head was tilted to the side, facing the front of the truck, her eyes wide open, but seeming to register nothing.

"Can you hear me at all?" I asked and still she said nothing.

I unbuttoned my long sleeve flannel shirt, pulled it off, and dropped it on the floor, with my t-shirt following it, leaving my upper body bare. I opened my pants and pushed them and my underwear down to my knees.

Then, I lowered myself down on top of her. I just wanted to feel her bare body against mine, wanted to touch skin to skin. I sighed as my chest touched hers. I let myself barely touch her as I held myself over her, my hands on either side of her. My feet were jammed against the car door. I lowered myself to my elbows, laying myself on top of her. I wriggled on top of her, feeling our bodies pressed against each other, her skin brushing mine, her breasts against my chest. I looked down into her face and kissed her cheek.

"Can you feel me?" I asked.

I dropped my face to her neck, brushed my lips to her skin, kissed her. I slid my hands under her shoulders, bringing my body even closer to hers. I ground my groin against hers and my erect penis slid between her body and the seat. I suckled at her neck, pulling her skin between my lips, moving from her hairline down to her shoulder, sucking the entire curve of her long neck, finally biting softly, then harder until she groaned and flinched.

I sat up a bit to look down at her and turned her face towards me, looking directly into both eyes.

"So you can feel me," I said.

She didn't register that she heard me, her eyes still dilated, seeming to look through me or deeply inside herself, but nowhere in between, not at me.

I moved my hips on top of her, rubbing my dick between her butt and the seat. Holding myself up on one arm I grabbed her breast in my other hand and squeezed softly, wanting to just feel the weight of it, the fullness. I rubbed my thumb over nipple, standing erect and hard. I pinched it quickly and released it. I trailed my fingertips over the mound of her breast, along the side, cupped it on the side, squeezed until the nipple stood up, and bent down to kiss and lick it, grabbed it lightly between my teeth but didn't bite, teased it.

I sucked her breast into my mouth and then slid my hand down her side, along the curve of her waist to her hips and then dug my fingertips into her. I sucked and licked her breast, nibbled, until I let it fall from my mouth and I licked between her breasts up to her neck. With my arm and hand still under her shoulder, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, stretching her neck, and licked up to her chin and back down. I tilted my head to open my mouth wide and suck on the front of her neck.

My hand slid up and down the side of her body, over her waist and hip again and again, down to her thigh and butt, dragging my nails lightly over her skin. I trailed my tongue up over her chin to her lips and pressed her mouth to mine, forcing her lips apart, kissing her deeply, my tongue searching for hers. I kept grinding against her, my pubic hair rubbing against hers, my knees bent and shins pressed to the car door, pushing back. I opened and closed my mouth, feeding at her lips, tasting her, wanting to devour her, pressed myself against her harder until I pulled back, her lower lip falling from between my teeth.

I looked down at her wet, red mouth and her blank eyes, her soft face, her long neck, her long, dark hair splayed around her and beneath her. I sat up slowly, my eyes moving down her body, over her breasts, her stomach, and down between her legs until I was holding myself over her, our bodies not touching anymore. I looked at my own erection, swollen and red.

I slid my hand up her inner thigh between her legs and brushed her pussy, pressing my fingers between her labia, moist and warm. I rubbed my finger over her clitoris, watching for any sign in her face that she felt it, saw nothing, and then pushed my fingertip inside of her, pushing it as far as I could comfortably, then out and back in. I pushed in a second finger and she accepted it snugly.

I brought my fingers up to my nose and inhaled her, then pressed them to her mouth, wiping them across her lips. I kissed her, tasting her, licking her moisture from her lips. Then, I sat up and looked down at her again, admired her, felt my desire for her, let the moment linger, holding onto it, feeling that want that would subside once I'd used her, feeling that tightness in my stomach and chest, expectation.

Holding myself up over her, I grabbed my cock in the free hand and lowered my hips down to her. I used two fingers to open her pussy, pulling her panties to the side, and then pushed the head of my cock towards her. She was tight but moist so I could barely press into her. I spread her open further and pushed and pulled until the head was inside of her, wrapped around her. I looked down at it and held myself still, my hard shaft pointed towards her, her body seeming so soft, ripe for penetration, seeming to want to pull me in, to push me out, to pull me back again.

I worked back and forth until I was in her comfortably and then put my hand on the seat beside her, holding myself over her with both arms, our bodies touching where we were joined, her thighs brushing my hips. My knees dug into the seat while my feet pushed against the door, as I moved back and forth, slowly pushing myself deeper into her, taking my time entering her, enjoying the feel of penetrating her further, watching my slick shaft appear from inside her to move into her again.

"Can you feel me?" I whispered, looking into her blank gaze.

Then my pelvis met hers and I was entirely inside of her, as much as I could be, and I moved in small motions, grinding into her, rubbing against her, making her hips move with mine, the seat creaking softly beneath us. I felt the head of my cock bumping against her deep inside and stretched to rub against it, barely moving, pressing her hips down into the seat. I lowered my hips to push into her even a bit deeper, lifting her hips up a bit with each thrust inside, rubbing against her deep inside. I arched my back and my hands grabbed at the seat, as I felt myself stretching inside of her, trying to touch her deeper, further.

I moved faster, pulling out a bit further to punch back into her. Her body started to slide up the seat, pushing her head against the door, rocking her body back and forth. I lay a hand on her neck and grabbed it lightly, holding her head still, trying to pull her body back against me, as I twisted my hips up each time I pushed into her, rubbing inside of her until it started to hurt, and she groaned in pain, her head turning to the side, searching for something in her haze.

I stopped and held myself still, engorged inside of her, letting my urgency fade. I could feel her pulse and breath against my hand on her neck and I held her tighter, wanting to circle my fingers around her neck, hold her entirely in my hand, and then let go to slide my hand up her face to her cheek, brushing her eyes.

"Feel me," I whispered.

I lowered my body down to her, my chest on top of hers, pressed to her, and slid an arm under her shoulder to grab her hair and pull her head back. I reached back and grabbed her inner thigh, her leg trapped between my body and the seat back, and lifted it up, hooking her leg around my arm. I looked into her face and began moving in and out of her in long strokes, a deliberate pace, rubbing the underneath of my penis against her opening, rubbing the head against her lips and sliding back in, letting her pussy swallow my entire shaft until our hips met, when I'd pull out to slide back in.

I pulled her leg towards me, almost to her chest, and pushed her other leg wider, jamming it against the gear shift. I started moving faster, stroking in and out of her in long strokes that let my entire length move into her. I held my face barely over hers so that the length of our bodies were touching, my hand curled in her hair so I could look down at her. Her eyes were still vacant, her lips were wet and parted, small groans coming from her in time with my thrusts.

I slid my hand down her inner thigh to her butt, keeping her leg hooked on my arm and pressed to the seat back, turning her hips up enough so I could plunge into her deeply. I began to grunt as I thrust, matching her groans, finding a rhythm dictated by her clenching pussy and the rocking truck which swayed slightly back and forth on its springs.

I dropped my head to her shoulder as I sped up, pulling out less but going faster, jamming back into her. I felt my scrotum tighten, wanting to build to climax and spill into her, but I held on, feeling harder than I had felt in a long time as her body seemed to play up and down my cock so it was straining to push into her deeper, slipping in and out of her, her body pulling and grasping me.

I pushed myself to my hands and hooked her legs one on each arm, her knees hovering over chest and began slamming myself into her. I looked down at my slick shaft emerging from and then plunging into her, at her hips turned up towards me, her thighs wrapped around my arms, and her feet dangling in the air, shaking with each thrust. The truck and seat seemed to be groaning with us, making noises I hadn't heard before as the truck shook back and forth. My skin slapped against hers as I thrust faster, pushing myself to pull out further so I could feel the long stroke inside of her. I began panting and grunting, pounding at her body like an animal rutting on the ground, the single purpose being to spend myself inside her. Her body shook beneath me, pounded down into the seat and towards the door, relaxing back for an instant as I withdrew then forward when I thrust into her, our hips slapping together.

I bowed my back, the top of my head scraping the roof of the cab, looking down at her body beneath me, her breasts shaking, quiet grunts coming from her throat, her thighs lying on my arms, and I couldn't take anymore, couldn't hold anymore, didn't want to hold anymore, and I thrust forward hard as the first spasm ran down my spine, pushing the semen squirming into her, and I cried out as I pulled out and slammed back in, pulling out the orgasm, not allowing my body to jam itself inside her, each long thrust feeling like it was pushing more semen out the length of my cock, then ejaculating deep inside of her, again and again, my arms trembling so that I could barely hold myself above her, until I finally jammed myself into her and jerked and shook, letting the last of my semen spill into her.

I dropped my head, panting for breath, trembling as I held myself up and let the last of it sink into her. I sank down on top of her and let her legs go to slide down, one on top of me, the other falling towards the floor. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pushed my face into the side of her neck as I caught my breath, feeling my erection fade, making me shiver as it shrank inside of her. I lay still until my penis finally fell out of her and then after a long last inhale of her skin and hair, I pushed myself to my knees.

I barely had the energy to put my clothes back on and clean her up as much as I could. Her dress was much drier by then and I worked her back into it. After we were both dressed and as clean as we were going to get I sat in the truck and looked into the night. I thought about what to do, but decided nothing was going to be perfect. I wanted to get her into the hospital. I didn't want to just drop her off outside. I also didn't want to get caught. I decided I take the chance and carry her in, otherwise I'd look too suspicious.

I started the truck and drove around to the emergency exit. I carried her inside and the nurse on duty got her taken to a doctor quickly. I told them where I found her, told them about the wrecked car, and left.

I called each of the few following days to check on her. She'd had a concussion and a slight swelling of the brain, and had woken up a day after I had taken her there. Her car disappeared from the side of the road a couple days later, probably picked up by a tow truck. I worried about the rape and being caught, but nothing ever came of it. It must have gone undetected, undetected by anyone but me at least, since after that I changed my ways, gave into my wants more easily, and haven't looked back since.

12