Back Scratches Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure... Maybe."

He stared at her in puzzlement, mixed with shock.

"I feel attracted to her and I know she loves me."

"How did it start?"

"It was one of those things that built over time. Neither one of us planned it, or set out to do it."

He was silent again trying to think of something to say.

She said, "I still love you and she still loves her husband more than she does me."

"If that's true why did it take you so long to come home?"

She could see and hear the pain in his voice.

"Because I had to make sure she was able to go back home. You saw the state she was in."

He opened his mouth, but she said, "No, her husband couldn't help her. He left soon after you did. He did try to get her to sit up but then he looked at me still kneeling there and he looked at the strapon she had on and with a look of pain and disgust he left saying something about me helping her get out of that state.Ó

"So I stayed and knelt before her telling her that you had gone."

"So you do love her more than me?"

"No! If I did, I would have followed her home. I just made sure she was able to get dressed. We talked a little as I dressed, we knew one day you guys would probably find out, but we were both shocked it was like that. She said she would be Ok after I said I needed to get home to you. I did see her get in her car as I was driving out of the parking lot, but I came straight here."

He visibly relaxed even though the pain didn't leave his face. She was glad, taking it as a sign that he would listen to her and maybe they still had a chance.

"I really am sorry."

"You said that already," he said in a normal sounding voice, which she took to be a good sign.

"I know, but I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

He looked at her expectantly and she looked down then up at him,

"And I'm sorry we got involved with that. It is cheating and I did wrong."

He nodded and after a moment asked, "How long has the affair been going on?"

"Six months."

She was looking at a wall instead of him so she didn't see his mouth twist in a grimace, nor see his eyes get hard.

After a moment of silence, she started to say, "I'm not sure..."

However, he interrupted her by saying, "I want you to leave now."

As his words hit, her head spun his way, with a shocked look on her face.

She said, "But... but we are talking."

He ignored her and repeated himself, "I want you to leave, now!"

She stared at him not knowing why the sudden turn. He was speaking in an almost normal loud voice, but because of the tone, she knew he meant it.

She felt tears trying to rise in her eyes but before she could decide what to say he said, "I'm going for a walk and you are to be gone when I get back. It will not be a short walk even though I don't know how long it will be. You can take whatever you want," here he made a sweeping motion of his hand to indicate what he had thrown down the stairs as well as what was still in the closet.

He walked out the door and she stared after him with a sinking feeling in her stomach. Had she blown it that bad to destroy their relationship after all? She wondered if she should leave and what he would do if she werenÕt gone. Maybe call the cops, in the mood he was in. That would be embarrassing, especially after he explained why he wanted her out of the house. She packed some stuff, wrote a note saying she still loved him, apologizing for what stupid things she said and explaining that she really was sorry about the affair, then left.

When he got back she was gone, he didn't know if he was relieved, or sadden by her going. During the next few days, He busied himself writing and working to keep his mind of to think. A week later, he saw George at the gym. They said hi to each other and the other guy suggested they meet for lunch the next day. They agreed on a place and went about their workouts.

The next day Jack met George at a Sizzler. After they had gone through the line they sat in area of the restaurant didn't have any customers.

After a few moments of silence Jack said, "Maybe we should start a club for husbands in situations like ours."

"Maybe so- we would all be able to relate to each other without having to explain our situation."

Jack nodded and George asked, "How did you deal with it after your wife got home?"

"We talked some, she apologized for what she said and for the affair, but then she lied to me so, I sigh asked her to leave."

"Yeah, I kicked my wife out too. That was hard, but I didn't want to sleep with her knowing she betrayed me like that."

"Do you know where she went?"

"I've talked to her a couple of times since then. That night after packing some of her stuff, she called your wife and they went to some motel together. She spent the whole time apologizing and explaining that it had nothing to do with me."

Jack frowned at that wondered what his wife and Susan had done after they got to the hotel.

He said, "I haven't talked to my wife since that night. I just don't want to hear her say how sorry she is, or explain that it was something I did after all."

The other man nodded in understanding. They finished the meal and as they got up, they made an agreement to have lunch together the next week at the same time and place.

That night Jack woke up and reached for his wife before he remembered she wasn't there and why. Tears came to his eyes and he almost cried, during the next fifteen minutes, three times he asked out loud how she could do that to them.

end Chapter One, Chapter Two soon.