All Comments on 'Back Scratches Affair Ch. 01'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Okay, But***

The plot was okay but could have been developed better. But the writing and editing were really bad.I have no idea what caused the " problem. I can tell it was hastily written and not up to your usual standard. Take your time. Do not allow yourself to be rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very sad...

As a story teller, you lack a lot. Very immature and disconnected from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Turd of a story as Harry would say

there are not enough Low numbers in the world to show hw bad this stiory is

hb7094hb7094about 17 years ago
come on tt you are better than this

TT get your balls back on your body you are better than this/ enough said/hersch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please!!!

Please don't have the husbands go back to these wives. In too many stories on this site, the husband thinks with his dick and allows and participates in lesbian sex totally forgetting that he was deceived, lied to, and emotionally cheated on. All other similiar stories has the husband sacrafice his self respect/self esteem either for sex or for some notion that the husband can't live without the wife so he shares her to keep her. For once I'd like to see a story where (even hot) lesbians deal with true life consequences of their betrayal. Let these guys move on and be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Grow a set

Grow some balls and move on, this is starting to sound like some of "Ohio's" putrid drivel. Don't tell me it can't be done, I've been there and DID it many years ago, and it was the RIGHT move. Their is not just ONE person that is the only one for somebody. It's like looking for a fucking "magic bullet", it just doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fans??

This story flows poorly, is difficult to follow at times and is loaded with inconsistencies.

I'd strongly suggest you get an editor to help you out.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well now, I can see several diferent ways to go here.

(1) They could all get divorced.

(2) The girls could do a 3-some with each husband once a week.

(3) They could just all 4 have a Party once a week, or whatever they decide on. See there are several ways to go here..

So LIGHTEN up on the author, it is his story, only he knows where this is going..

Hey TT if you like any of my suggestions Please email me and let me know..

Paul

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
as Usual HUGE holes in the story; MASSIVE ones

Let me see if I have this right.

Husband notices sex life failng... sees a certain

cold ness about her.... then one days he sees scratches on her back... old ones and new ones... and he says

" honey what the hell happened? were you in an accident or something?....

no he says nothing. He never even asks her about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

TT,

It looks like you have a lot of "fans". I have always enjoyed your story, and I eagerly await the rest of it before I decide what are holes, what are devices left for plot twists, and finally how it will end.

Unlike the previous respondents, I KNOW there are many outcomes to such situations and sometimes that includes reconciliation. I am interested to see how YOU the author decide to take this. But, what the previous respondents really don't seem to understand about stories, it is the path taken more than the outcome that makes a story a good one.

Keep it up. You have the start of something very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i bet that

the other husband knows what going on. i bet he likes that strap on, too. and is only w/ Jack to spy on his feelings. scratches, anyone?

Average-JoeAverage-Joeabout 17 years ago
I also like TT's stories

Some of his stories are among my favorites. This one was pretty good as well but not as good as some of his others (i.e. Ex-Hubby Affair, Their Story).

My main problem with this story so far was that it was kinda choppy and hard to follow. Several times it seems like the husband knows something is wrong and says he is going to do something, then it just kinda fades away. A few weeks later, he again knows something is wrong and this time is really going to do something (get proof, confront her, whatever).

His short-term memory problem and inability to follow through with his own decisions makes him seem kinda wishy washy to me. All the wife had to do is go someplace he couldnt see her and he would have just kept getting worked up and forgetting about it. She could have done whatever she wanted for as long as she wanted and unless the proof fell right in his lap, he would have kept on letting things go to shit. Even when he finally caught her, it seemed like it was because he bumped into the other guy and couldnt just go home and convince himself it wasnt what it seemed any longer. Seemed that if the other husband hadnt shown, this guy would have sat outside for a while then went home and given his wife the cold shoulder (by pretending to be asleep if she asked for sex) and then promptly forgotten why he was mad.

If you had made him less sure what was going on during the lead-up, or made her less blatant, this could have been avoided. It would have seemed like a guy worrying more and more that something was going on but trying to give his wife the benefit of the doubt. As it was, it just seemed like he was trying to ignore it all until it went away.

Even with the lead-up problems, its still a good story so far. Lots of room to take the story in several different directions without seeming too forced or contrived. Thanks for writing.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Technically flawed

I won't comment on the literary aspects of the story as it's as yet incomplete. On technical quality, it's sub par. There are numerous grammatical gaffs and blunders as well as formatting problems. It makes for a difficult read.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Blah!

Another hubby wimp out in progress!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Good start TT

Always enjoy your stories and I think this one may be just as good. Good start, at least. I notice you have some sort of grammar police after you. I don't think they have any badges so ignore them.

Waiting for the next chapter. I'm really wondering what these two will do. We really have two equal problems, don't we? Will George and Bill talk themselves into the same answer or decide different outcomes?

It's too bad she didn't see that the time period really bothered him. No, I don't know what she could have done then but she needs to know it.

Apparently she has been very unhappy with his lovemaking but she SHOULD have talked with him about it.

Is there some way, some path they can travel to get back together? I think it will take time for him and maybe....

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Just read the comments

it seems we have 12 people here who can write better stories so I guess we'll see a flood of stories soon.

So for all you bitchin and moaners---let's see YOUR story.

Kanga40Kanga40about 17 years ago
Geeze nightowl

comments like yours always get me going.

Must I like very tune I hear?

Can I not discriminate between well played and badly played music even if I don't play an instrument?

Can I not recognise bad play when a catcher drops a ball he should have caught? Or do I not know that unless I play ball?

And what about a bad tennis shot? Not allowed to voice my opinion unless I play tennis?

You MUST be bloody well joking? Right?

Must I slaver over every book or story I read, or am I allowed to like some more than others?

And must I have no opinion about badly used words, misspellings and bad punctuation?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Am Amused

Writer - I too have enjoyed your work in the past. Here however, you have painted a boob in slow motion who has been offended twice - her long term lesbian infidelity with admitted love for her dildo slut but most of all her searing comment about his inabiltiy to satisfy her sexual needs like her lesbian lovers plastic cock does.

Are there no lawyers in this town? Each spouses departure from long term reality is distressing as it stumbles along seeking a hole to roll into. His loss of her respect isn't a molehill nor is his developing lack of self respect. This is a sad thing to witness with growing anger at his mamby pamby indecisiveness about the meaning of her long term disrespect of him. Mystery? I think not nor do most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Disappointing

What a disappointment this story turn out to be. Here is a husband caught his wife cheating and instead of getting angry and stand up for himself, he start turning into Mr. WIMP. What worse is the wife isn't even sorry for her actions, she might be sorry for getting caught but not for cheating. Why do this author continue writing garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The only problem with two women

having it on is that it should be for the husbands to watch...you know like cute little kittens palying with a all of uarn...it's thecutest thing you ever saw. Besides it get's the husband ready to go again.

TabooTellerTabooTellerabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks and Puzzled

Well, thanks for some of your comments. Some of you mentioned the grammar and other mistakes. A few of you, who have read the second chapter, know that I accidently posted the wrong version of the story. I have since resubmitted a more cleaned up version. It may not be perfect, but it is a whole lot better then the one I orginally submitted.

What I am puzzled about is that some of you think he is a wimp. Remember this guy threw her stuff down the stairs and kicked her out.

Happy Reading

Tabooteller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh oh somthing smells

What kind of sniveling wimpy awh Sh* licking pu*sy boys are you offering up here as men. And it's not the length of their coc*s I'm discussing here. It smells already...Cheers Yoron.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Both sides

I believe its both there faults maybe if the husband wasnt constantly writing stories and not trying to communicate with the wife and her wants .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
At that point in her life, no man would do

The only sex that satisfied her was lesbian sex, and she stated the truth when she in anger told him so in the motel room. Sometimes the truth that wouldn't be spoken normally, is said in anger.The feeling of betrayal and the embarrassment of not being able to satisfy her sexual needs would be very painful to him.He had no other choice but to throw her out. Thanks for the chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
honesty

she was honest in those words of husband, his lack of ability. she can't put that back, where he got the ugly truth for herfeelings toward him. and he took her back?

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Husban's character - too farcical for me...

You had one original plot twist I liked in this chapter (I won’t tell for those who have not read the story). Besides it, it was agonizing to follow this most wimpish indecisive and unintelligent husband character facing his nemesis of a wife. <P>

Reading how the husband can’t understand the most obvious signs of cheating; how he stands and absorbs verbal abuse from his cheating wife just as she is being caught at the act and the culmination of it all: hearing her back hand “apology” where she asks for him to understand why she was so rude to him at the motel – after all he did surprise her (and he did surprise her – and he knows she hates surprises!) and she was interrupted when she ALMOST had an orgasm, he must understand how she felt…and he does – I laughed so hard…TT you must recognize, at least by now –how pathetic and farcical a character you have made this tortured soul of a husband. Was that really your intention; creating a pathetic farcical character? Who could ever identify with such a rug? One more question for your consideration. Please have some mercy -if not on your fictitious male chracters, then on the readers who read about them... <P>

On the positive side –your recent stories – present a huge improvement (seriously!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
youmade

YOU MADE THE MAN OUT TO BE AN IDIOT, WITHOUT READING THE REST OF THE STORY I CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN,HE WILL HANG ON FOR A WHILE THEN FORGIVE HER,TAKE HER BACK AND THEN SHE WILL TAKE OVER AGAIN.SAME-O SAME-O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wife was familiar with strapons

dick-less hubby must have used one when he fucked her, is this guy's name 'Eeyore'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Are you for real?

No husband would act so rationally after witnessing his dyke wife and lover. Stop trying to make it look as if it can be rationalized out and get real. The hubby should never let her into the house and kicked her cheating arse at the hotel. Despicable that you have to turn the hubby into a wimp.

Your story is full of SHIT!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I stopped reading after 4 paragraphs.

I suppose the husband presumed sex. However, the idea that a man and a woman would have identical scratches on their backs after sex was so unbelievable that I skipped to the end and rated the story 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok stopped reading after 4 paragraphs because

too much semen sloshing in your brain can cause unconsciousness

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

Fairly pathetic, and not a story I care for.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
What a Victim

Jack sees scratches and does nothing to find out the truth. Through the whole chapter Jack gets bits of info and doesn't follow up for months. I think TabooTeller is using this to build the tension, but it does not ring true. How could any normal husband see those scratches, find hotel bills, and find butt lube, without then taking immediate action of some kind. I hope the rest of the story makes more sense.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Ch. 2 & 3 are great.

The husband's actions are unbelievable in the first few pages. The story as a whole is pretty interesting and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He'll take her back of course

As that's what all the men do in this shit head of an authors stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well boo fucking hoo!!!

So she was caught with another woman, the only thing that would piss me off is not being invited. Now what I want to know is why were there scratches on his wife's back and his new BFF? After all, that is what led him to conclude she was cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Dude I'm done with you! Every fucking story you write about has a wimp in it and we are fucking sick of reading about wimps! Piss off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

I sense a wimp in the making...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yeah...

TT is obviously a cuck. He is a doormat for his cheating whore wife and writes RAAC stories that he defines as "romantic" to justify his wimpiness to himself.

This is the second - and last - I read from him. Not my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proofread Your Stories

All of the errors, misspelling and messed up gram er kill what might have been a descent story.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
So, "Susan" has a name, but not "my wife." Typical of British writers,

And so annoying. What is the cultural background for this? Have never learned this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
****WARNING - RAAC/cheating WHORE wife APOLOGIST Writer****

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Anon: "Well boo fu......."

It is obvious that the almost identical scratches were all done by Susan. As you are a bit slow I will spell it out:- they would have been done at different times!

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
@norcal62

Enlighten us norcal62 - are you naturally racist or were you indoctrinated.

What connection do British Writers have with your wife having no name? Not that I believe you - everyone has names - even this stories characters.

e.g. "Jack" with wife "Jennia" - and "George" with wife "Susan".

....oh.... I see your problem norcal62 - you are so far bent over that your head is in a dark place making it difficult for you to make out the words....

More to the point how have you norcal62 earned the right to critisise any authors posting here? This stories author "TabooTeller" from Central CA joined Literotica at the same time as you in 2003. Since that time he has made 54 story postings to your zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She never once apologised for what she'd done.

No remorse. No regrets and never a truer word spoken than those she let slip.

Her real feelings are clear.

He needs to bin this worthless bitch ASAP.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not my favorite

Not.my favorite of your stories, but still not bad. Hope there is a chapter two.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
This is typical

of some early LW stories on Lit.

"I know my wife is cheating, but I'll just wait week after week after week because it draws out the story."

There was an odd lack of emotion. Rage should have been the immediate reaction. Seeing a divorce lawyer the next day would have been likely.

Worst of all? Your life is going to hell and you speed it on it's way by going to...Sizzler? WTH? Sizzler? Voluntarily?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Agree

Have to agree with Bebop3's comments. Just too cool with the reaction.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Poorly written, without sufficient insight to create realistic characters. The description of the husband’s realization it was a woman fucking his wife was abysmal, like reading the mind of a moron, so slow on the uptake it was laughable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous