Back to Bristol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryAPB
GaryAPB
861 Followers

She smiled, "No resistance." And she lifted her hips off the bed.

And then I saw that she was completely shaved. And her pussy lips were flushed pink.

"Wow!" I said. "You are a sight for a sex starved old man." And I positioned myself between her legs and licked her pussy from bottom to top.

From that moment on our scene turned to one of passionate oral sex. Even with all the experience of my bad years, eating a totally shaven woman was new. I'd had a couple of girls who were totally shaved, but I hadn't gone down on them. I loved it, it was something new.

She orgasmed quickly and easily. And then we got onto the main event. At first we were both quite gentle and slow, but then I started to raise the pace, and I was thrusting in and out for all I was worth. Tonight I was a stayer! Maybe, deep inside me there were emotions floating around that I didn't understand, or even know of, but for some reason I was taking my time to cum. But cum I did, eventually.

"Wow!" was Myra's only comment as we came down from our orgasmic highs.

I smiled, and kissed her gently.

We lay there and sipped our brandies. And then Myra said "I think I ought to clean my teeth and take my make-up off." And we both prepared for going to bed, like any domestic couple, in and out of the bathroom and tidying clothes.

Finally, I had by best silk boxers on ready to sleep, and was lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom wearing a short nightdress, it clung to her breasts and was tight over her stomach but then ended in a frilled skirt at her hips, it was only just covering her pussy.

I looked at her and smiled. "Pity." I commented.

"What is?"

"That I can't see that lovely shaven pussy."

She smiled and came to me on the bed. She gave me a big kiss, loving not passionate. "I can't tell you, Chris, how important all of this is to me."

"Jonathon?"

"Yes, Jonathon."

"First time since....?"

"Yes."

I kissed her, "Was he the shaven pussy addict?"

She sort of snorted, "Hardly! In fact his fetish was the opposite."

"He didn't like you to shave it at all? Or even trim it? What about bikini's and sunbathing?"

"I'm not naturally too hairy, so I usually could find something to wear. But we hardly ever went on sunshine holidays. Jonathon was a skiing nut."

"Oh."

"But it was the underarm bit that was far worse."

"He wouldn't let you shave under your arms? God! How did you manage?"

She smiled, "With difficulty. But I have the best wardrobe of trouser suits you could find anywhere."

"Or your legs? Good God, Myra. Why did you put up with it?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "In the short term, well it was better than a spanking. He used to be into over the knee spankings as well. In the long term, well I guess I used to love him."

"You're well off out of it." Then a thought struck me, "The spankings were just sex play fun weren't they? He didn't get too rough did he?"

"No. They stung, but that's all they were. At first, years ago, it was just fun, but then they came too often, and on the least excuse."

"Never my scene. Fun - Yes, but causing pain? Sorry, it's just not my scene."

"Nor mine - well not any longer, and never again."

"Good! Was the off the shoulder dress part of the rebellion of you reclaiming you, as well?"

"Yes. I wasn't dressing for you. I was dressing for me. I haven't been able to lift a bare arm in public for six years." She smiled and shrugged.

I took her into my arms and just cuddled her, there was nothing I could say. I pulled the quilt over us and we fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke to see Myra lying with her back to me. I snuggled up, with a very stiff cock nudging into her bottom.

"Mmmm...Jnth ...." She rolled over and looked at me and smiled, "Chris....."

No prizes for guessing who she was dreaming of! I smiled and kissed her gently on the lips. Our kiss turned to passion, and I swung over her, between her legs. I slid in, she was so wet. After a couple of minutes of missionary position I knelt up, "Come on, turn over, let's do something different."

She looked dubious, but turned over, into doggy position as I wanted. I slid my cock down the crease in her arse to slide it into her pussy. As my cock head passed her anus her head came up, "Not there, I promised...." There was real urgency and fear in her voice.

She looked round at me, I held my cock and looked at her. She smiled, "I promised my Mother: No anal on a first date."

Good recovery, I thought. I slid into her pussy. And within a minute that moment was forgotten, and she was pushing back at me with my rhythm.

Afterwards, I shaved and showered, leaving her in bed. Then I went off to make a cup of coffee for us both whilst Myra had the bedroom and bathroom to herself. It wasn't long before she came into the kitchen.

"You're looking good." I said as she entered.

She smiled, "And that smells good."

I passed her a mug of coffee. "When we've drunk this, I'll take you out to breakfast. There's a café down the road that I've found has an excellent breakfast menu. Everything from a European half a loaf through to an English half a farmyard."

She sipped her coffee, "Scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee sounds like heaven."

"I'm sure they can do that. It's nice to hear a girl wanting a cooked breakfast, most of your gender seem to want muesli and a yoghurt."

"Not on a Sunday. Can we get a Sunday paper on the way, to sit and read whilst we eat?"

I smiled, "And you'll read a paper at the table! We were meant for each other."

We had a nice leisurely breakfast. I was dying to ask questions about Jonathon, but my interest was just nosiness about another guy's fetishes really, and I wasn't going to push her on the subject. It was more important for Myra to try to leave him behind, and anyway, she didn't seem to want to talk. So, we strolled back to my place, and I explained that Sunday was a day for me and my sons, and excused myself to go and collect them for lunch, whilst she headed home.

Ralph opened the front door for me, and the boys came straight out. As I turned to follow them, Ralph caught my arm, I looked at him and thought he looked both worried and tired.

"I think you ought to know that Molly and Peter still seem to have problems. She turned up here at about two o'clock this morning and slept here. She was obviously very upset, but at that hour in the morning it seemed best to just get her and us back to bed. And then this morning she didn't want to talk, but she's gone back to see him. The boys don't know, I guess you shouldn't raise doubts and worries in their minds just yet, so please go carefully."

I was surprised, and I guess it showed, "I saw them last night and ....."

"You saw them?"

"Yes. It was at the RNIB Easter Ball. The company gives them a lot of help so I had to go, it was a sort of official engagement. But they were there. It struck me as a bit odd, it's not the sort of thing I would choose for a serious talk and reconciliation. A nice French restaurant, candlelight and a quiet chat would be more my line, but each to his own."

"I think they've been to it before. So maybe it was booked up weeks ago. How were they?"

"Well, they didn't speak to me, and they must have seen me. I decided not to approach them, it seemed to me that it would be better to leave them in peace, especially considering what I guess they were trying to do. But from what I saw they seemed happy enough."

"Well something must have happened. Then or after they got home." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, this time, it certainly wasn't me." I said firmly.

Ralph smiled, "It's always you. Probably more than you realise."

I laughed, "Well, I can't do anything about being me. Sorry." And I went and joined the boys, to talk about what sort of lunch they fancied.

GaryAPB
GaryAPB
861 Followers