All Comments on 'Back to School: Incentive Ch. 07'

by JohnEvans

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CarlisleCarlisleabout 11 years ago
Great story

Loved every word. I was kinda hoping Pricipal Schwartz would give her opposite number the his reward leaving Cindy and Samantha to reward the winning coach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I was hoping for an update from you, zaxxon or any of the other authors of this wonderful series. I hope you guys continue with the world and keep adding to it! Props to you!

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Great Story!

Very climactic ending! (Pun intended!) :-)

Nice description of the blowjob race! If I had my way that would be an Olympic event!

Poor Natalie's in trouble... but look at the positives - her breasts will grow even bigger!!! :-)

I hope you think about another Sarah Stevens story. There's plenty of life there yet!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

pleas keep this series going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great sory, wonderful ending!

First, a request: more, please. I discovered the Ms. Stevens stories a few months ago, have now read all of them, and I keep coming back. Ms. Stevens is my favorite character so far of any story series on literotica. So, please write more.

Second, really liked the ending. In all these stories, there's so much sex and not one mention of protection, at least not that I've seen. Someone had to get pregnant. Of course, now that she's pregnant, Ms. Stevens and Nurse Brown should take care of her...needs. After all, what are friends for?

Third, to reiterate: more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yay

So freaking happy you're back! I've been checking your profile at least once a month for, what, the past two years or so.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 10 years ago
bravo

Thanks for keeping Zaxxon's characters alive.

puzprad111puzprad111over 9 years ago
Would love to read more

There's just something about this character.. I've read all I can find from the great authors that have contributed here and still I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

what all stories are there in this series now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Totally want and need more

nitram5nitram5over 6 years ago
Very Good

It was very good story. Shame only that you give a Schwartz only one chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous