All Comments on 'Back to the Spa'

by burner46

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My God.

Nothing erotic about reading about 50 year old women. The one redeming quality is I learned that up front and skipped the rest without wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
if you don't have something nice to say, spare us

this was a good story; don't let the disparaging comments of one dissuade you from further writing!

women of all ages are sexy...men with closed minds are all too aware of their own shortcomings, and don't realize the potential a mature woman can bring to the bedroom experience.

a real woman is one who knows what she wants, and judging by your response, she doesn't want you. this story was hot, it was explicit, and I loved it!

boys will be boys...real women desire MEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Umm...

Umm she was 50? Lol guess it doesn't matter when you skip to the good part like I do =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
women over 50 are VERY sexy, and experienced

I liked the story, hope it is a true one and your hubby enjoyed it as much as I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kathy get what she wanted

Kathy and her husband started getting ready her to be fucked by two black cocks when they bought the two black dildos so now it is time to get all four of them in the same bed. Wonder if the huband will try some black cock too?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Trashy whore

Burnher is the author and the proper solution for ending this whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geriatric sex

disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous