All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 01'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
Great start!

I love the extra layers added by star/regular person and professional behavior/personal attraction. I understand the decision to tell the story from both sides; it works well in the beginning for explaining actions and reactions. However, once you get them together you might find it a burden to keep that up.

hungrykitten2hungrykitten2about 12 years ago
hooked

Im hooked! Great first chapter, cant wait to see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going. Quickly!!

I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Well done! More please! Soon please!

vestspetvestspetabout 12 years ago
great start

When do we learn about TIm?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
More please

I like where this is going but yes what did Tim do? Who hurt Daniel to make him so shy too?

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Wow, thanks for the great comments, everyone! That's so incredibly gratifying to a first-timer. Since you were so encouraging, I went ahead and submitted chapter 2 this morning. Assuming it gets approved, look for it later this week. I'm only partway through the story, though, so I doubt I'll be able to keep my submissions that frequent for long. For those asking about Tim, yes, he's important, but you'll have to be patient for a while to find out how and when the past will rear its immaculately groomed head!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Wonderful story start, love Daniel and Jeff, hope there's more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wowza..

The only words that come to mind are"More, please!"

ChrissiChrissiabout 12 years ago

Love it so far, am just about to start ch.2 but didn't want to miss the opportunity to comment on ch.1

Can't wait and hope this simmers for a good stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Been there...done that

Have you been following me? :) I swear this is so real because I've had this happen to me. good job.

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
Coolio

My background is drama (h.s. and university) so I love this story so far.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Highly recommended for readers who like GM romance garnished with some hot erotic sauce and a bit of heartache. And all the chapters are in, so no waiting in suspense anymore. I'm impressed with this story and looking forward to your next series, hope you start one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You, are an excellent writer, Sir! Loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!

I'm loving where this is going,,,

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
Great introduction

Your writing skills are wonderful..from the characters to the plot to how you set the scenes..excited to read the rest of your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous