All Comments on 'Bad Encounter with Her Pimp'

by StellaMel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i do hope she gets her revenge in the end of this story because bully's like that deserve what they get and personally i would of bit his dick when it was in my mouth

StellaMelStellaMelover 11 years agoAuthor
No need to worry

Hey Anonymous, thank God it's only a work of fiction. That kind of behaviour in real life (instead of part of a game) would indeed be reprehensible.

Fortunately, this is a story coming out of my fantasy box. Thanks for the comment anyway, though. ;)

StellaMel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that got me so hot...god im sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another pimp needs killin.

Bad story, not erotic in any way.... I remember my dad beating some asshole that really needed killing nearly to death. I was very young and it was terrifying. When I grew up I realized my dad only crippled wife beaters, pimps and child molesters and some lowlife drug dealers. Some of those lowlife bastards never fully recovered physically from those encounters. Of course that was the south an things were done differently in those days. Dad would be one hundred and ten if he was still with us. My brothers and I were told if we ever abused a woman, whore, lady, criminal or our own wives, he would look into it rather closely. We knew what that meant. We never did and I am in my eighties. We are simply afraid he might come back.................

R

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
YOU CHOOSE.....YOU LOSE

and sometimes its bitter, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous