Bad First Day the Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold them right there," Jake commands whoever holds me. At this point I don't even bother fighting. What's the point? "Please, please, no more," I ask for mercy as the hands holding me almost lift me to my tiptoes. No one replies to me, but I feel my shoe laces being wrapped around my wrists and then the fence. I'm unable to see it, but I feel my wrists being wrapped tighter and tighter, securing my wrists to the fence way over my head.

"This will make for a pleasant find for someone," Jake says, and the others laugh and let go. No one holds me anymore, but the laces are extremely strong and hold me tight. As a test, I try to pull back on them to break, but I can't. They are too strong.

I'm forced to hold back a laugh as I see the pond which I originally came to see. It's the only thing I can see now. I see it, plus the metal rungs of the fence.

"Let's decorate her a bit," Jake suggests. "Ouch!" I cry as I feel something small whip my back painfully. Then it hits me again, making me jerk. I can tell by the size that it's my other shoelace. Someone is whipping me with my own shoelace.

"Try this on Jugs," Amy mocks, and whips again, this time on my lower back. It hurts so back I try to move, but I'm only able to tilt slightly to the left and right. I'm stuck. As if floodgates where opened, everyone seems to want to join in. I feel the lace hitting me repeatedly, while someone spank my ass and someone else pinches me horribly. Someone even pulls my hair. I try to move to fend off, but I can't. I can barely even cry out.

"Hey, stop," Jake says, sounding like he just remembered something. "We don't have all day, and I want her fucked," Jake tells the group and my heart both sinks and tingles at the same time. He's going to fuck me... again. He's going to rape me. And I'm not sure if I want it or hate it.

Just like before, he wants to make sure he shows his dominance over me, by putting me in the worst possible place. He doesn't even care about the dirt smeared all over my pussy and ass. He's going to make sure I'm owned.

"John, climb the fence, I want you on the other side," Jake barks his order and whoever John is moans a moan of disproval. I barely even understand what Jake says as I'm still thinking about how Jake fucked me yesterday. How it was the best and worst sex I've ever had or will ever have. Even now, I feel myself becoming ready and open between my legs, which is crazy. How could I? After all they have done.

The fence rattles and shakes as John climbs up and over. It takes a few moments and a few grunts, but he finally jumps off so he's on the other side. When he's there, he looks me straight in the eye with an evil smirk. He's seeing me helpless and is enjoying it greatly. I half expect him to start poking with his finger, knowing I can't move.

"I want to do an experiment," Jake says, and I think he's talking to John. "See if her breasts can be pulled through the rungs," Jake orders and I gasp in shock. No, no way. Those rungs are barely a few inches wide in any direction. There's no way, no way at all it's possible. "Wait, please, no," I say showing my honest fright, not holding anything back. "Wait, please! I'll do anything, just not... " I start, but Amy pushes me with all her might forward, shoving me against the fence.

I try to push back, but every part of me, my legs, my back, even my head is pushed forward. In horror, I feel John attempt to grab my breast though the fence, but is unable. He grabs, pinches and tugs at the tender skin, but he's unable to get a grip. Then he pinches the nipple hard, harder than the clamps from yesterday. With a forceful tug, he pull my nipple, and begins the slow process of shoving my breast though the rung.

"No, no, no, no!" I chant over and over as I close my eyes, but it doesn't help. Pain like I've never felt before racks my breast as it's forced through the unforgiving rung. My breast rubs against the cruel rough metal, making me wish I had smaller breasts. There's too much to shove through. My breast feels both crushed and squeezed at the same time.

Now that enough of the breast is through the rung, John lets go of the nipple and uses both hands to force even more though. He paws, grabs and sinks his nails in to pull more out, until finally, almost all of my breast hangs through the run.

Then he starts on the next one, and I can't help but cry. My nipple is tugged mercilessly as my breast flesh is made to go inside the rung. The pain gets so intense, I nearly pass out. Both breasts feel beaten and scratched, as if used for a punching bag. Once again, he pulls at my nipple until he has enough though then uses his both hands.

Finally he stops, and let's go of them. Unable to help it, I open my eyes to see them, and the sight is surreal. I can look down, but I see most of my breasts on the other side of the fence. They aren't hurt as in blood or anything, but they are both even redder and sore. I feel the base of my breasts swelling and pulsing as it's in such a small opening.

I stare at my breasts now, and look past the pain I feel. For the first time ever, I feel like an object. I didn't even feel that way yesterday, but I do now. I'm nothing. Nothing but an object to display and strip. To abuse and spank.

"That was some work!" John comments, wiping his brow mockingly. I see how helpless I am now, but it doesn't really matter. There's no way I can get out of this. Even if my hands weren't tied, there's no way I could just pull my breasts back through the rung without help. I'm stuck. I'm helpless. I'm an object.

"Stop, please," I say to John in a weak voice, as he begins to poke a finger at my breasts, like a child playing with something for the first time. He pokes one breast then another, poking at random places. As he does, he giggles a stupid giggle, showing he's enjoying himself.

"Jake, wait, can I do one thing before?" I hear Amy ask behind me, malice in her voice. Anger flares in me at this, but not because she's about to hurt me even more. I want Jake to fuck me, and she's stopping him. I want it now. NOW. I want to be fucked like the object I am, but no, she has to do whatever!

"Here you go!" Amy exclaims, and rubs dirt over every part of my face she can reach. She smears it all over, even makes it go up my nose and in my mouth. Then she pours it in my hair and down my shoulders, smearing it as best as she can.

The moment she stops, I feel someone pressing against my back. Hands, rough strong hands grab at my thighs and then hips. They lift my entire body upward, just a little as they spread my legs.

My legs are bent as I'm lifted until my raised knees touch the fence.

My breathing is just a pant now. This is it. It's about to happen. Then I feel him, pressing against my womanhood. It's Jake. He's about to fuck me. He holds my body up as if I weighed nothing, making my breasts stretch as they are held by the fence. My bound wrists and breasts support my upper body while he holds my lower half.

Without warning or care, he shoves himself inside me, impaling me. I'm so thankful that the laces and Jake hold me, because otherwise I would have collapse. The feeling of him inside me is rapturous. The feeling of being own and used is unlike anything ever. No drug or beer could make you feel this good.

Jake begins thrusting, digging himself deeper and deeper inside of me. As he does, I barely even register what any of the others are doing. I think Amy is smearing dirt or mud on me, but I'm not sure. I just don't care. I don't even care they are watching me get fucked like a bitch in heat. All I feel is the evil warmth between my legs that is building.

Jake moves faster, and each thrust hits my body like a punch. I'm shoved into the fence with each thrust, making the nearby fence rattle and shake. I wouldn't be surprised if the fence shakes for yards and yards away.

That evil warmth inside builds and builds, making me hotter and hotter. I feel so hot if I was tossed inside the pond, the water would disappear. Even my breaths come out shaken and jagged. My eyes can't even stay still as I feel such blissful waves wash all over me. I see the pond, the sky, my breasts, everything all at once.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whisper with each thrust. Jake's starting to get faster and faster, making the warmth build and build. Suddenly, Jake pulls out. He lets go of me, and barely catch myself with my legs. My legs tremble and quiver, threatening to give out and make me be held up by my wrists and breasts.

"NO!" I cry, wishing I could see him. The burning between my legs is so intense, I have to hold back screaming. It feels like a part of me is missing without his dick. My pussy actually feels like it's grapping, trying to find it.

"NO, COME BACK," I demand, needing to be fucked. He didn't even finish. Why did he stop? He needs to finish. Without it, I'm nothing. I'm not owned, I'm not used. Without it, I'm just pathetic. I need it. I... I... need... to cum.

"Please... fuck me," I try and say, the overwhelming need making my breath swallow. "Why?" Jake causally asks, as if he wasn't just fucking my brains out. "You... you have to fuck me... fuck me!" I demand, uncaring of how crazed or stupid I sound. To accent this, I spread my legs as much as I can and try to arch my ass out for him.

"Nah," Jake says, sneering. "Wasn't doing anything for me," he says and laughs, evilly. Then, everyone else laughs the same cruel, evil laugh. "NO, please!" I plead, needing it worse than ever. I've never needed anything than this. It almost feels like I might die if I don't.

"P-p-please... I... I need it," I confess to him, wishing I could see him instead of the pond. My heart pounds furiously and if ever I needed to touch myself it is now. But I can't. My hands are securely bound. I can't even rub my thighs together.

"Need what?" Jake asks, his voice mocking. "Tell me what Jugs needs," he hisses, loving his power over me and my torment. "J-J-jugs needs," I start, hating to used that as my name. "Jugs needs your masterful c-c-cock in her dirty pussy," I beg in the most crude way possible to make him do it. All this does is make everyone laugh at me again.

"So, you want your pussy stuffed?" Jake questions, considering it. "YES!" I instantly reply, showing how badly I need it. "Alright, I think I can do that," Jake agrees, and my heart leaps. "Oh thank you, thank you," I whisper in between my pants. I close my eyes as I wait for it, waiting for his member right on that warm black hole in between my legs.

Instead of feeling him between my legs, I feel my right foot being grabbed and spread. It's lifted and moved all the way to the fence. Then, I feel something wrapping around my ankle. It takes a moment, but I figure what it is by touch; it's my bra. Someone is tying my ankle to the fence with my bra. But why? All I want is to be fucked.

"P-please," I beg louder, wanting, needing him inside me. I wish I could break free of everything and just take him, instead of being helpless. "Just hold on," Jake replies, and then I feel my left ankle spread and pulled. It's tied as well with what feels like my other shoelace. Both legs are spread as wide as they can go with my wrists tied over head. This puts more stress on my breasts as I sink down, but most of all, I can't move at all. I can't even wiggle. But best of all, my pussy is wide open and spread for him.

"Time to get stuffed," Jake announces, and I can tell he's holding back laughter. Even the others let out hushed chuckles. Something that feels like a rag is pressed against my womanhood now instead of a cock. I gasp, then whine as I feel this, wondering what they are doing. It's a large rag or a piece of cloth or something. Then I moan as I feel a finger roughly shove part of the cloth inside me.

I moan again, as the finger pushes more inside me. The feeling is both painful and blissful at the same time. Unable to help it, I attempt to rock my hips, wanting to thrust on the finger and make it go deeper. After the next couple pushes, I begin to feel quite a lot of the rag or whatever it is being pushed inside. It's almost getting a bit uncomfortable. No, it is uncomfortable.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, wincing. The fingers keep going, shoving more and more of it inside my womanhood, filling me up. To my horror, I figure what it is. They're shoving my gym shirt inside me. Or at least partly inside me. A new humiliation strikes now, as I know I'm not going to be fucked. I'm not even good enough for it. I'm so pathetic they rather shove a shirt in me than fuck me.

"There, now you are stuffed," Jake says and everyone laughs. Reaching a new low, I let my face rest against the fence and let it burn. I'm naked. My entire body is covered in dirt and mud. My tender breasts have been squeeze though the fence, and my hands and feet are bound to the fence. And now, my shirt hangs in between my legs like a tail while part of it is shoved inside me. There is no lower I can go. I'm proved wrong as the sock from my foot is tugged off, and then wrapped around my mouth as a gag.

"Let's go," Jake says to his friends, and I hear them start to move. Even John climbs back over the fence, laughing heartly. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone will find you," Jake says, and everyone laughs. Then... I hear them walking away, leaving me completely naked, helpless and gagged after being utterly abused and humiliated. Ashamed, all I can do is just look at the pond.

12