Bad First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not to take anything off," he states again, then moves to my other side to free my left arm. I rub my freed arms, feeling the lines the tight net made on them. "Not the net, not the clamps, nothing, you understand?" Jake barks, grabbing my hair and pulling back. Yelping a little I look up at him and yes, "Y-yes!" He lets go with a downward push, meaning for me to hurry up and get dressed.

Slowly and painfully I bend over for the clothes. I want to remove the biting clamps, but fear keeps my freed arms away from them. Who knows what they would do if I did. Instead, I grab the shirt. With both hands, I manage to put it over my head and slide it down. That's when I discover how huge the head hole is. It looks like someone pulled and tugged at it a long time ago to make it unnaturally large. The hole's so large that it shows one bare shoulder, like a bad dress. Worse of all, it's short! It doesn't even cover my full stomach. It stops halfway down my stomach, where the net and the fat circle is seen.The clamps press against the shirt, and new pain surges through them. Now I see how the clamps poke out of the shirt. If anyone looks, they will know I have something on them.

"When you get home, you will stand in your front yard until we arrive, so we can make sure you did as you are told," Jake orders sternly, and I shakily reply "Yes," as I think of what the new neighbors will think when they see that. My family won't be home for hours, but I don't know about the neighbors.

I put my feet in the shorts' holes and then slowly pull them up. Leaning over poses a very hard and pained challenge with everything shoved inside me. These shorts are extremely wide, so wide I have to bunch the excess in my right hand to hold them up. I'll have to do this the entire time or they'll fall. But I can't hold them too tight because if I do, they press against my clit clamp, making it hurt worse. Oh this is not going to be good.

Mark holds the door to the room open now, and I hear the sound of the halls being filled with students wanting to go home. Amy and Jake stand behind me, all with their bags and things with them. All seem extremely confident I won't race out of here and tell the first teacher I find what they did. In fact, I'm thinking they are hoping I do, so everyone can find what I allowed them to do.

"Let's go, come on!" Jake barks, slapping my ass to make me move forward. With a yelp, I move forward, almost dropping my shorts. Now it feels like I'm really in a dream. I'm actually about to be freed? With all this pain I feel and these foreign clothes, I'm about to be freed back with normal people?

As soon as I step out, I hear renewed laughing. Almost instantly, I see people stopping to look at me. A small crowd quickly forms, stopping the fast movement of the hallway. In panic I only look back, not understanding why they are stopping. I have clothes on, and the clamps can't be seen that easy.

"Nice panties!" Some girl yells, and in horror I forgot they were on my head. I had gotten so used to them covering my one eye, I forgot all about them. Shame makes my face red as dozens of people see this. My free hand moves up to remove them, but a voice growls, "Did I say to remove them?" At that, I stop. Defeated, I just stand there while more and more people gather, looking at the stupid girl with panties on her head. Few talk to each other, wondering if this is a joke, while others roll their eyes as if I just want attention.

Then I feel someone tug at my over large shorts. With me distracted, I wasn't holding them tight, and now, they fall to the ground. Walking away, I see Mark with a evil smile on his face, knowing he did it. My bare clamped pussy comes out to everyone's view because of him, and every see's the drawings and fat circles. The old metal clamp seems to bite down harder now, and I'm sure that's what caused the gasps I'm hearing. Add the bottom of the basketball net and the lanyard hanging out like a string, everyone here thinks I'm a sick, perverted, sexual monster.

Horror struck, I bend over as fast as I can, which isn't fast as all from everything they put in me. Right as I grab them, I hear Amy's shrill laugh, and then I feel the back of my shirt pulled. My shirt goes sailing over my head and off, with me barely able to catch it before it hits the ground. Bent over, I'm naked again, my shorts around my feet and shirt in one hand. As fast as I can, I stand up while I jerk one hand up to pull up my shorts. But now everyone sees my large bare breasts, squeezed out of a basketball net. They see the way my breasts jiggle and bounce without a bra, not to mention the drawings all over them. I see everyone's look at my breasts at once, then everyone laugh, giggle, point and whisper.

A stunned silence grows as I try hard to put the shirt on, one handed. This proves hard because the hold is so wide, it slips down to catch the end of one of the clamps. Unable to stand it, I move down the wall, trying to adjust the shirt while people laugh or stare at me like a freak. I want to run as fast as I can, but with everything inside my poor pussy, I walk bow-legged and slow, which adds to my torment.

This can't be happening. It can't. This has to be a bad dream. And oh god, what's going to happen when I get home?!