All Comments on 'Bad Neighborhood'

by Darkness007

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
totally wrong word

Where do these bad writers keep coming from. GET IT STRAIGHT and in proper order:

semen/orgasm/sperm/ect is in sexual slang CUM

spunk is an form of attitude and behavior

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Many Possibilities

You have a great potential. Imagination, just the right amount of embellishment, very vivid character and scene description but you seemed rushed to try this story out. Don't get me wrong, you stayed in character with the possibilities of circumstance, time of day, area and the characters...well done. You're young, in real life he would have probably stripped her, a friend or two gets in on it and a multitude of possibilities existed from where you left her. Your story WAS good, you just had more possibilities. Whatever you do, keep writing and submitting, you write well and one of the secrets for success in fantasy stories is to stay within the realm of real life possibilities with the theme, characters, start and end results...you did well...go for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
re Anon critic no 1 ....

... I beg to differ re your definition of 'spunk' - here in the UK it is also a slang word used to describe semen as well as a fiesty attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
full service

I guess it was a full service gas station and he filled her up. It was probable one of Tyrones better days. Nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Boring

Boring in the extreme. storyline that has been flogged to death

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous