Bad Penny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot all about Peter as she stripped me and kissed me and angled her body to let me touch her all over. I forgot all about the flat we were in and the promise of future nights here together when she took my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue about it. I forgot everything, past and future and present, except for the feel of her body against me when she slid her thigh past my waist and lowered herself onto my cock, taking me all the way inside her, brushing her breasts against my face and then my chest as she moved down.

She sat on me and moved with fluid slowness, squeezing me with her internal muscles, whispering in my ear.

"You made me a woman, Sean. You were the first to have me, the first to see me, the first to touch me, the first I tasted, the first to fill me, the first to taste me, the first to make me come, the first to suck my nipples and the first to come in my mouth, my pussy, my ass. You are my first, my one, my Master, Sean. Please come for me, come in me please let me taste your come. I can taste it in my mouth when you come in my pussy you know. I love that taste. I love the feeling of your cock in me when you come. I love the feeling of your come in me. Oh gosh, you lovely man, oh yes, oh come in me please, that's it, come in me, Master, make me yours again, come in my pussy Master, come in your Slave, oh Master, may I come now? Oh Master I'm coming!"

I joined her. I came in her and ravaged her body as she bounced on mine. Her orgasm had left her enervated and limp. Mine was longer and more intense than usual but my body wanted to keep going, to carry on and come again.

I rolled her onto her back and let my hips do what they had to. As it turned out they had to pound her into the bed. I found myself in a dreamlike state, cock rapidly plunging in and out of her body as she pulled her legs up and used her hands to pull me into her, gripping my back and urging me on. It wasn't quite the frenzy that she had reached before, but by the end, when I came again, I was as sweat soaked and exhausted as she had been.

I collapsed half on her, groaning and panting. She shifted beneath me and moaned, "Oh gosh, oh my hips. Please, I have to move."

I lifted myself and she closed her legs, my cock tip still just in her pussy so her soft thighs closed around the end of my shaft. It was really rather nice.

Then I heard Peter say "Would you like a drink of water?"

Penny giggled and said "Yes, please."

We ended up ordering pizza in and Penny and Peter drank red wine (I was driving, so I stuck to ginger beer) and we all chatted. Peter told us about his wife, who had died ten years before. Cancer. Not good, but relatively quick. He still wore the wedding ring. As he talked about her Penny squeezed my hand. I found myself unexpectedly caught by several emotions.

I imagined bring married to Penny, her dying, and how I would feel. But I also felt the absurdity of the idea of being married to her. I was filled with the certainty that I had in my heart that she would someday leave me, and that I would find some other woman to love. So while the idea of Penny dying was very sad, it was overlain with the the other certainty that I knew I would marry one day, and be in love with my wife, and suddenly the thought of her dying, that unknown woman of my future, was painful.

It turned out that Peter had not had sex with anyone since. Penny nearly exploded at the idea. "Ten years? Really?"

Her tone was so incredulous that Peter laughed. "Well, nearly twelve. She was ill for eighteen months." His face reflected his emotional conflict, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

"TWELVE!" Penny cried, and then "My goodness Peter, that's awful. And you are so good at it!"

This time Peter did laugh. "I am flattered. Thank you."

Penny squeezed his hand too. "Don't be silly now, I mean it. It isn't just the size that matters, and you know that you are more than well endowed, it is what you do with it. I had an orgasm this evening that was up there with my top three. What you did to me tonight was... well, it wasn't like making love with Sean, but it was ... well, let's say you could give Mike lessons."

Peter laughed again.

When we left Penny kissed him goodnight. It was a sweet little kiss on the lips. I saw his eyes well up as she turned away.

Sometimes we do know what we have before it is gone. But only when other people point it out. And even then we forget.

I saw Penny only briefly at lunchtime on Thursday and only caught up with her on Friday when I arrived at Mike and Tara's at six pm sharp, as instructed.

Mike had been in the kitchen all afternoon, and the waft of biscuit scent that greeted me at the door made my mouth water. Penny was wearing a cocktail dress. Just about knee length, green, slightly shiny, flared with a flash of petticoat when she turned. It had thin straps on her shoulders and was not very low cut, but I reckoned the strapless bra she must be wearing had to have some advanced physics in the under-wiring design.

Tara was similarly attired, although her dress was halter necked and had a large tear drop cut out to display the round fullness of her cleavage. I would swear that her breasts were bigger than ever.

I was, as commanded, in my best jacket and tie. I hate wearing ties. But once in while it can be fun. Apart from anything else, I had thought as I put it on, there are other things a boy could use a tie for, later.

Tim and Veronica (Ronnie to her friends) arrived at 7.00. I had spent the hour polishing glasses and cutlery, folding linen and setting out serving dishes with Penny in the dining room.

Introductions were made, generous gin and tonics served, and chatter was convivial. At dinner I sat at Tara's end of the table between her and Ronnie, opposite Tim, who had Penny on his other side, so Mike, at the end, had a girl on each hand.

I was glad that the new couple got in well with Mike and Tara. Indeed Tim was getting on very well with Tara, who flirted with him in a way that was just the right side of blatant without being totally outrageous. Penny was less overt, but I spotted him looking down her dress a few times and she did nothing to make that difficult.

Ronnie seemed to like Mike well enough, although she seemed more inclined to me, and as the excellent food and copious wine worked their magic, she edged her knee against mine and held it there. I knew it was not unconscious, as I raised an eyebrow when she raised her knee and rubbed it against me a little. She gave the merest flick of a raised eyebrow back, and her eyes sparkled, then she turned to talk to Mike while keeping her leg against me.

It was fun to casually drop my hand below the table and brush my fingers over her nylon sheathed kneecap, and turn to Tim to ask him something trivial. It was funny also to catch Penny's eye, and to realise that her left hand was also beneath the table, undoubtedly on Tim's knee.

I almost laughed when I looked around at Tara and saw her right arm was disappearing beneath the long white linen cloth. Tim was getting quietly molested from both sides.

Dessert was accompanied by Muscat. It involved home made ice-cream and brandy snap curls. Which Ronnie made a display of sucking the cream from, to encouraging laughs from the girls. Tara then did the same, with extra licking, and even more laughter. Penny's version pushed the boundaries from suggestive to erotic, and Ronnie said "Ooh, Sean, you lucky guy!"

I shrugged and looked smug, and Tim almost choked, but Mike said "Well, that was very impressive of Penny, but it is a bit unfair. You weren't really trying, were you Veronica?"

"Hmm. Good point," she said, and thrust her bowl at him. "I'll need more ice cream and two brandy snaps."

What followed was plain pornographic.

Tara whooped. Tim blushed. Penny drew a deep breath and said "I have to try that."

Mike smiled at her and said "You can use my brandy snap if you like."

Penny said "But I would need two. How about you Tim, would you let me play with yours?"

Veronica laughed at Tim's blushing face, and said "Oh, yes, I'm sure he would, Penny."

Tim blustered and said "Now Ronnie, don't be silly."

Veronica gave him a knowing look and said "Timmy, if Penny wants to play with your brandy snap I don't mind at all, as long as I get to play with Sean's. Deal?"

Tim gulped. He glanced at me, and at Penny, and then at Tara and finally Mike, before looking back at Veronica. All he could say was "Umm."

Tara took control. She stood and stepped over beside Tim, her attractive cleavage at his eye level as she stroked the back of his neck and looked down at his blushing face. "Now Timmy, don't be silly. Penny and I want to play with you. And Veronica has already told us it is fine with her. So how about we move onto the next course?"

She kissed him. Full on the lips, with enough force and heat that he knew she was serious. When she raised her head to let him looked stunned and grab a breath, Penny leaned in to take her place. Her hand was clearly under the table and on his leg, if not his cock, as she gave him a long, deep kiss.

Veronica was watching this with an amused smile. I was sitting back, sipping my coffee. Mike looked at me, and gave a sidelong glance at the girls and Tim. I shrugged. "Penny can't really try that thing Ronnie was doing without two brandy snaps to play with. Why don't you lend Tim your support. Ronnie and I can amuse ourselves." I drawled, as Tara pulled off Tim's tie and Penny grabbed Tim's hand and firmly directed it onto her bottom beneath her skirt.

Veronica laughed, and sat back, chair on a level with me. Still watching what was going on across the table she said "They move fast don't they?"

"Surprise and speed. Keeps the prey confused and powerless to resist. Not that I think he would do much resisting even if he had time to think." I smiled at her. "You are okay about this?"

She turned to me and gave me a warm smile, and said "Only if I get a little pampering myself. Can't let Tim have all the fun."

I put my coffee cup down and said "Quite true. Would you like me to pamper you?"

She leaned forward, giving me a very good view down her dress as she said huskily "Repeatedly."

She swivelled sideways on her seat and drew me towards her to kiss. It was a tiny bit hesitant, but she smiled at me when she pulled back. It was nice. Different. Hard to describe how, but not like kissing Penny, or Tara.

"Are you sure Tim will be okay about this? It will change things between us you you know?" I asked.

She looked thoughtful for a second, and then said "I love him. He loves me. I fancy you. Really. And he fancies Penny. So he gets her and I have a go with you and we all get it out of our system, and we all stay friends. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me," I said and drew her to another kiss.

She moved into my lap after a few seconds, and I realised as my hand rested on her thigh outside her dress, that I could feel the catches of her suspenders beneath the material. Of course I was used to Penny wearing stockings, but finding out that Veronica had them on was somehow much more thrilling.

Our kissing was interrupted when Tim made a loud noise of surprised pleasure. It was a strange sound, part laugh, part gasp, part embarrassed protest and part sigh. Veronica looked round to see what was happening and I leaned a little over to see as well. Tara had undone her halter neck top and folded down the front of her dress, and pushed down the cups of her bra, so her breasts were supported and her dark red nipples stood straight out. One was glistening wet. Tim had obviously been sucking it. Equally obviously that wasn't what made him cry out. From the fact that all I could see of Penny behind the table was the top of her head, and it was bobbing up and down over where Tim's crotch must be, I could guess that it was something she had done.

Veronica was grinning as she turned back to me. "Quick worker, isn't she?"

"Well, she's been deprived. It has been almost three days since she last sucked a cock." I grinned back.

Veronica squirmed a little against me, pressing my erect cock inside my trousers against her thigh. "Oh you poor thing. I'm in even worse way though. I haven't had sex since Sunday."

"Good grief, woman, I must do something about that immediately!" I said, and pulled her back to kiss me again. This time I moved my hand down to her knee and she parted her legs a little, inviting me to explore further up.

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse. Her slick stockings gave way to smooth flesh, and then to silky French knickers. I could feel the lace and embroidery that covered her mons and pussy, and through it the springy bush and firmer flesh of her outer lips. She moaned and wriggled as my fingertip pushed against the spot where I reckoned her clitoris would be.

Of course the advantage of French knickers over thongs is that they are loose around the leg, and easy to slip a finger or two, or a whole hand, up inside. The gusset can be pushed aside, and the sweet wet slipperiness of the girl's sex can be explored without having to remove any clothing.

I enjoyed the next ten minutes or so as I gently explored her body and brought her close to orgasm. My minds eye tried to envisage what I was feeling. Her bush was luxuriant over her mons, which was prominent but narrow. Her outer lips were also pronounced but tall and firm rather than broad and fleshy like Penny, and seemed much more sparsely haired. Inside seemed delicate and tiny, and her inner passage was able to grip my two fingers strongly.

I wondered what colour her hair was. On her head it was sandy blonde, her eyebrows were a little darker. I wondered what colour her pussy lips would be, and her nipples. Tara's (until she became pregnant) had been palest pink against her white and freckled skin. Penny's were brown, with purple tinged to the inner lips of her pussy, and her skin was honey coloured everywhere else. Veronica was not so pale as Tara, but definitely had no Latin inheritance.

I found out about her nipples as she was starting to pant towards her climax. She had been kissing me strongly, with her hands clamped on the back of my head and neck, when she suddenly released her grip and reached behind her to undo the zip and catch on the back of her dress. I helped, and pulled the zip all the way down. She pulled at the front of the stiffened bodice and flipped it forward, baring her breasts. I got a momentary chance to look at them, admiring their wide, crinkled, dark pink nipples, before she grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to one, urging me to suck it as I rubbed her clitoris and pulsed my fingers against her G-spot.

She made a noise that was guttural and animal, and almost fell off my knee as she jerked against my hand. I held on and kept sucking and rubbing and she crushed my head in her hands and bit the back of my neck.

When she relaxed a little I brought my head up to look at her. I love to see a woman's face as she comes, and afterwards when her eyes clear and she comes back. Veronica was flushed and glassy eyed, and then suddenly aware and feral. She kissed me strongly and began to claw at my shirt.

As she pulled at my buttons and wriggled around to pull my shirt out of my trousers she kissed my neck and throat, and said fiercely "I want you naked, now."

I wasn't going to argue but I heard a soft laugh from behind me and then Tara's voice saying "Sounds like a good plan, Veronica. We were all thinking of going somewhere more comfortable, would you like to join us?"

Veronica looked round, aware of the others again. Tim was standing in the doorway, naked from the waist down, shirt unbuttoned. Penny was in stockings, suspenders and high heels, kneeling at his feet and gently sucking his cock. Mike had left the room.

Veronica was hesitant, so I said "Good idea," and lifted her to her feet, one hand on her bare back and the other still curled around her most intimate parts. I reluctantly withdrew my hand from inside her underwear, and followed her around the table to the door.

Penny stood up as we approached and stepped out the door, pulling Tim along by the cock. He gave us a lazy grin and a shrug as he followed her lead up the stairs. Veronica was behind him, and slapped his bare bottom for fun. He looked round and she said "Having fun, Timmy?"

"Oh, yes, Ronnie love. You?"

Veronica just laughed and said "I'm being looked after." But as she said it she suddenly froze on the stairs and her voice trailed off. Then she whispered "Jesus Christ almighty."

Mike was standing naked at the door the bedroom. He had an erection.

Tara laughed from behind me "No, it's not the son of God, although he does manage a second coming fairly frequently."

Veronica was simply staring. So was Tim. He whispered "Fuck me!"

That broke Veronica's reverie and this time she giggled, and said "You might want to rephrase that Timmy darling."

She gave him a push, as Penny lead him on and Mike turned to go into the bedroom, but she turned her head to me and said "I thought Penny was exaggerating!" before stepping after him.

I was surprised when I got to the bedroom. It was a new bed.

The old one had been huge, a bigger than king size, but this one was enormous. I later learned that Mike's parents had seen it in a shop in England, imported from the USA, and had it sent over.

With his trademark grin, Mike was lying on the far side of the bed, and Penny had climbed up onto the bed on all fours and was approaching him, with obvious intent. Tim was watching her naked bottom as it swayed away from him, and I'm fairly sure I knew what he was thinking, but he was hesitant about doing what he wanted to do. Veronica sidled up behind him and whispered in his ear. I just caught the words "Go on, screw her if you want to."

Tim glanced round at Ronnie, and caught my eye. I just nodded and smiled and said "Be my guest." At the same time I had a hand on Veronica's naked shoulder, and stepped closer to her, allowing my fingers to drift down her arm and into her breasts. "I'll play with Ronnie, okay?"

He smiled at us both and turned back to see Penny going down on Mike, with her bottom raised and her knees apart, pointed right at Tim.

I didn't see him climb on the bed behind Penny and mount her. Veronica distracted me. I didn't notice Tara squeeze past us and go to stand over Penny so that Tim was faced by her breasts as he pulled back on Penny's hips and pushed deep inside her.

Instead I was entirely concentrating on the way that Ronnie kissed me and opened my fly and put her hand in my underpants and stroked me.

I helped her step out of her dress and slipped my hand down the front of her undies, and we kissed and mutually wanked each other. Then she knelt and I felt her hot mouth on my cock and her agile tongue slip around my glans. I groaned.

She removed my trousers and socks and shoes and underpants, I pulled off my shirt and tie, and all the while she sucked and licked and stroked, and smiled. Then I pulled her up from her knees and pushed her back on the bed, and lifted her ankles and plunged my face into the furry patch in front of me, opening her up with my tongue, tasting her, smelling her, feeling her soft skin on my cheeks.

She was delicious, and her hair was surprisingly soft. It was only a shade darker than her head, a golden brown. The folds of her slit were not as complex as Penny's, and deeper pink than Tara's. I could have lapped at that font for ever, worshipping her sweetness. But she wanted more.

As she lay on the bed her head was beside Penny's knee, and she had a fine view of Tim's cock entering my girlfriend's pussy. She could also see Tim's hand moving up between Tara's open legs, frigging her as he sucked her nipples. I noticed that she put a hand up between Penny's legs, and wondered if she was going to play with her clit. I had no idea if Ronnie had touched another woman before. The notion was subtly thrilling. I couldn't see however, so maybe she was just touching Tim. It didn't matter, because when I put my lips on her clit and hummed she shrieked and brought both hands to grab my head.