Bad Penny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held on to her bottom and pushed down with my head as she writhed and wailed, but when she pulled my hair I had to move. Her grip was fierce, and she dragged my body upwards onto hers, crushing her lips against mine and grabbing my cock to guide it into her body.

It was a crazy moment, and it was a wild ride. She was muscular and active, a very physical and demanding lover, digging her strong fingers into my back, thrusting her hips against me hard, and biting my shoulder as she came again. Her pussy, which had been hot and slick, clamped down on me and her eyes glazed. Her body had locked up, motionless, gripping me, trying to hold me still. It was a futile effort. My body was exploding with the need to keep moving, to pump deep into her, to take her, possess her, pound her, fill her with cock and come, to ravish and subdue this wild woman.

I gripped her bottom and gnawed her throat as I slammed my body against her, and she cried out and panted and gasped and I came in her, jerking and groaning and gasping for breath.

I came back to the world to the sound of applause. Veronica lying beneath me was smiling and blushing, as Mike and Tara and Penny and Tim sat round us on the bed in a semi circle, whooping and cheering and laughing.

With what breath I had left I laughed, and kissed her, and whispered in her ear "Thank you, that was wonderful."

She whispered back "Thank you, it was my pleasure."

I rolled off her, and Penny bent to kiss me, saying "That was a show stopper, Loverboy."

It was just a brief peck, and she then leaned across me and surprised Veronica with a kiss on the lips as well, and said "Thank you, Ronnie. I always like watching Sean, but that was great!"

She sat back up quickly, before Veronica could say anything, and simply grabbed Tim and pushed him back, saying "Now it's my turn!"

She rode him. Hard. I had wanted to kiss and talk gently with Ronnie, but Penny's display was eye catching and not to be ignored. Veronica had curled up against me, one leg over me, her head held up on her hand, the other hand playing with my body, stroking my chest and neck and stomach while she watched Penny bouncing on her boyfriend's cock.

Penny was beautiful, as always. Her breasts bounced, when Tim wasn't groping them, showing off her tightly crinkled brown nipples. The pinkness of Tim's cock was a wonderful contrast to the dark hair and tanned skin of the slit it was sliding into. His cock was wet with her juices, and her neck and face became flushed as her arousal rose.

Ronnie whispered in my ear "He has been fantasising about doing just that for ages. I saw him eyeing her up last year at the wrap party for 'Inherit the wind.' when I got him back to my place to bed I teased him about it, and it became one of our fantasy things - him getting ridden by Penny."

"Funny you should say that," I said, "I have had the same fantasy about you.".

She giggled and said "Maybe later." Her hand drifted down to my cock, and she wanked me softly, bringing me up again to half mast.

Tara interrupted us. She had been snogging Mike, in between watching Penny, and now wanted him to screw her on the bed beside Tim. So she asked us to move over a little, and climbed over us to get closer to Penny. We shuffled sideways, and she lay down beside me, next to Tim. Then Mike needed to climb over, and we shuffle further to make room.

If course he made sure that as he stepped over us Veronica got a good view of his large, swinging dick.

She made a noise that conveyed awe, and maybe a little fear as well as lust. I whispered "And is riding that one of your fantasies?"

She gulped. "I'm really not sure about that."

"Tara and Penny both like it. And Tara doesn't mind sharing."

Tara raised her head. She was just getting Mike in position between her legs, slowly wanking him to get him hard enough to enter her, but she looked round and said "I heard my name, Sean. What where you saying?"

"I was saying that you don't mind sharing. Ronnie here is somewhat in awe of that thing in your hand. I suggested she could help you play with it."

Tara looked at Veronica and grinned. "Of course darling. Come over here and give me a hand. Or give Mike a hand. He would love that."

Mike turned towards us, pointing his cock at Ronnie, and Tara reached out to take her hand and guide it onto him. Veronica was caught in the moment, disbelieving, looking like she was dreaming. Her hand closed gently on Mike's shaft and she gave a little stroke, pulling his foreskin back to reveal the bright pink pointy glans. She went even wider eyed, and said "Oh my..."

Tara made me move out of the way, helping Veronica climb over me to get better access to Mike. As I moved in behind Veronica to spoon her and bring my hand around to cup her breast, Tara slid down between Mike's legs so her mouth was near enough to let her suck his tip. Veronica sighed and said "Oh my..." again as she wanked Mike's cock into his girlfriend's mouth.

When Tara slid further down to lick Mike's shaft, and then his balls, I whispered in Veronica's ear "Suck him."

She hesitated, and I said "Go on, he wants you to."

She pulled his cock to her lips and bobbed her head down, taking a couple of inches in. Mike's groan encouraged her, and she began to work on him with enthusiasm.

It wasn't long before she had to move into her knees to get a better angle, and I was able to tuck behind her and rub my cock along her slit again. The sight of her sucking Mike's cock, with Penny riding Tim behind her, and Tara frigging herself as she licked Mike's shaft and balls, was enough to bring me to hardness again. So I slipped inside her and admired the curve of her ass and the tightness of her pussy, even though she was slick with my come.

Mike took her head in his hands and moved to face her straight on. He pushed his long cock further into Ronnie's mouth, and I pushed forward with my cock in her pussy at the same time. Spitroast. She jerked, and backed off, unable to take Mike that deep. He didn't press it, letting her find her comfortable zone.

Tara had to move as well, no longer able to access Mike's shaft from that position. She wriggled in underneath Veronica and, much to Ronnie's surprise, began to suck and play with her tits. It was even more of a surprise when Tara wriggled further down and licked my shaft as it entered and left Veronica's pussy, cleaning the come and pussy juice from it, and flicking her tongue on Ronnie's clitoris.

After a while I pulled out, letting Tara plunge her face deep into the girl above her. Veronica gasped and pulled back, looking down to see Tara's near naked body below her, and fully realise that it was a girl who was eating her out.

"What is she doing?" Veronica panted, but did not pull away from Tara's face.

"Licking Sean's come out of your cunt. Isn't she good at it?" said Mike

"But..."

"Don't worry, she loves doing that. And I was really enjoying what you were doing..."

I'm not sure if she opened her mouth to protest or to take Mike's cock again, but he obviously assumed the latter and pushed forwards, stifling any further conversation.

I reckoned I could leave her to the tender mercies of our hosts, and quickly slipped out of the room to use the loo.

When I got back Tim was on top of Penny, and Mike was on Veronica. Both girls were on their backs with their legs wide, and hands on the bottoms of the men who were fucking them in unison.

Tara was sitting at the head of the bed between them, idly twirling a finger on her clit and rubbing a nipple as she watched.

I lounged in the doorway. Mike was relentless. He was controlling the depth of his strokes, careful not to hurt Veronica, and paying attention to her breathing, matching his speed to her rising tension. Tim was less controlled. He was following the demands of his own body, and thoroughly enjoying Penny's. She was urging him on. I could hear her monologue as she talked him up.

Tara smiled at me and nodded at Penny. I shrugged and smiled back. I knew what she was thinking. Six months before Penny would have blushed to hear most of the words she was now using, and would never have thought of saying them aloud. Now she was telling Tim to fuck her, to pump his great cock in her cunt, to come in her, let her feel his come squirt up hot in her pussy, to shag her harder. She told him how she had fantasised about him doing that, about sucking him off, that she loved his cock in her mouth and how he sucked her tits and when he fucked her from behind, and how good he was to ride. She wanted him to come in her mouth, and in her cunt. She wanted to be fucked hard, harder, fucked all night, fucked full of his cock and his come.

She got her wish.

She grabbed him and kissed him after he had come in her, wrapping her legs around him and telling him he was wonderful. I smiled, knowing how good that felt. Perhaps I was a little jealous, but not much.

Tim was slow to recover his senses and slid off Penny, lying on his side and panting. I saw the look on his face as he focussed at last on Veronica. He was staring blankly across Penny's erect and very attractive nipples when he realised that the grunting, gasping sweating girl that Mike was driving to a third orgasm, and was now fucking with hard fast strokes, was actually his girlfriend.

He looked at her astonished. It was the first time he had seen her fucking someone else. The first time he had seen another man shaft her, seen her lying with her legs open and a cock pounding into her as she flexed and drove her hips up to meet it with welcoming desire. He was seeing her in full lustful action.

I remembered what it was like for me to see Penny like that for the first time. Awe, shock, desire, lust, arousal, jealousy.

It was all on his face. Moments before he had been fucking my girlfriend and had been full of pride and triumph and dominance and joy. Suddenly he was confronted with the realisation that another man was doing the same to his partner. That she was very clearly enjoying it was no comfort.

Tara spotted it too. She moved quickly. Tim suddenly found her face a few inches above his own, and she smiled at him as she said, "Have you got your breath back?"

Tim looked confused for a second but said "Yes."

"Oh good. Would you like to fuck me now?"

The question was so unexpected, especially given the bland way in which Tara asked it, that Tim said "What!"

"Well, I watched while you fucked Penny, and she seemed to have a good time. Didn't you darling?" Tara said, and dipped her lips to kiss and briefly suck one of Penny's nipples.

Tim looked surprised by that act of casual sexual intimacy. Tara saw that and said "Or if you haven't recovered yet you could just watch while Penny licks me out. In fact I could sixty-nine her and get a taste of your come from her pretty little honey pot."

The distraction was working. The fact that Penny was now gently wanking him also helped. She giggled and snuggled against him, saying "That would be nice, but if you want to screw Tara instead I wouldn't mind. Or you could even have her from behind while she licks me out, if you would like to watch her do that. Sean always likes that."

The sound of Mike reaching orgasm, grunting and thrusting deep into Veronica, who herself made some fairly loud gasps and strange strangled noises, briefly caught Tim's attention again, but he was quickly distracted by Penny kissing him and Tara snuggling up to him and moving to kiss both him and Penny at the same time.

The girl's ignored the winding down noises as Mike grinned and pulled out of Veronica, and she whimpered and clung to him and tried to drag him back inside her. Instead Penny slipped down to suck Tim's cock, and Tara's tongue found Tim's as she guided his hands to her breasts.

I was off to one side, leaning back against the foot board of the bed, getting a good view of Penny taking all of Tim's shaft in her mouth and her cheeks hollowing in as she sucked him in a series of short pulses. Her finger twirled the hair on his balls as she caught my eye and I saw the amusement sparkle in hers. From then on she was performing for me, showing me how she could suck my cock, what skills and tricks and tips she had learned. She gave a mistress-class in fellatio.

I laughed at one point, when she pulled him upright and measured the length of him with her finger and thumb like callipers. Then she put her thumb tip on her lip and showed me where her finger reached to, just below her ear. She grinned at me, and then swallowed him whole, still pointing at the spot to which he would reach. It was impressive. Although I realised that my cock would go deeper, and as for Mike's extra couple of inches...

Tara was sitting on Tim's face. He wasn't objecting. Though he went pretty wild when Penny turned her tongue to his balls. I don't think he had been licked like that before. It was enough to rouse Veronica, who had been half asleep on Mike's chest.

Tim was bucking his hips in the air, while Penny wanked his cock and licked his balls, and Tara tried to keep position on his mouth. He had been playing with her tits, but now was gripping the bed with both hands. I reckoned he would come in about thirty seconds. Veronica reached out to take his hand and gripped it as he made muffled groaning noises. Penny was just quick enough to catch the second spurt of come in her mouth as he jerked upwards again. She sucked him hard, bringing her head over him as he continued to thrust up into her face. Then as he went rigid she pressed down to take him deep again, sucking the base of his cock as the head was back in her throat.

When Penny released him his cock was still hard, but she had to move to let Tara climb off him. Tim lay like a dead man for a moment, albeit a smiling one. Then Veronica snuggled over to him and kissed him and he opened her eyes as she said "Hiya Timmy. Did you have a nice time?"

"Oh yes," he answered. "You?"

"Very," she said as her hand found his erection and she started to wank him slowly. She kissed him again. It occurred to me that Tim's lips and face were covered in Tara's pussy juice. The idea of Veronica tasting Tara made my cock twitch. And her pussy was just a foot away. I couldn't resist.

Tara was now french kissing Penny, sharing the taste of Tim's come, and the two were playing with each other's pussies. Mike was simply watching the various kissing couples, so he was the only one who noticed as I moved between Veronica's feet. As she kissed her boyfriend and played with his cock I slipped my knees between hers and pulled her buttocks apart with both hands. She didn't tense as my cock slid into her slippery, come-filled depths, balls meeting fur and stomach against her round ass cheeks. I had to let out a groan as I felt her clench around my cock, and that caught the attention of the others. Mike grinned at me. So did Tara and Penny, as I fucked Ronnie slowly and she snogged Tim.

Penny and Tara stopped kissing and Tara went to play with Mike. Penny came over to me. She knelt beside me and I felt her hard nipple brush my arm as I rested my hand on Veronica's hip. Penny whispered in my ear "She looks very pretty on your cock. She looks pretty sucking it too. And her skin is nice. Hmm her tits are soft and warm too. And you have her nipples all hard. I bet her pussy is soft. Yes. Soft hairy pussy. And hard cock all wet and slippy going in. Oh but there is a little hard bud here among the soft bits."

I felt Ronnie's pussy clench again as Penny rubbed her clitoris. Penny went on "I can see her bum hole too. Would you like me to get the gel and see if I can get a finger in?"

I whispered back, as quietly as I could, although my voice was tight as Veronica's pussy on my shaft, "Remember what we agrees with Tara, no anal and no slave play unless they start it. Don't scare them off."

Penny shrugged and said "Okay, but I don't think you could scare her anyway."

Just then Veronica moved. She pulled forward, off my cock and shifted over to swing her leg across Tim. I was a little surprised, but all I could do was watch as she sat on his cock and rocked back and forward, deeply kissing her boyfriend. It was the close, passionate embrace of lovers entwined and in tune. Penny grasped my suddenly bare cock as we watched them, and saw Veronica start to step up the pace as she rode her boyfriend's shaft.

"Fair enough." I shrugged, and Penny laughed and dipped her head to suck my cock for a second. I rested my hand on her head and rocked my hips to fill her mouth. My flesh was soaked in Veronica's scent and Mike's come, and she eagerly sucked and licked me. But only for a moment. She was suddenly turned on again, and in a swift move she rose and grabbed me and rolled back onto the bed beside Tim, taking me with her, on top of her, between her legs, inside her, instantly wrapped in her and falling into her warmth.

We made love then, beside Tim and Veronica, with Mike and Tara on the far side, all the original couples together and immersed only in their own three worlds of two becoming one.

After I came, and she had come before me, and I lay beside her with Veronica's back against mine and the sound of Tara gasping towards another orgasm, I stroked Penny's face and whispered to her that I loved her. And she had tears in the sides of her eyes, and hugged me tight, and said "Thank you."

My lips were almost bruised by her kisses. I never really understood what that was all about.

We were interrupted by Tara. She got out of bed, saying "Okay, you lot, Mike is going for some drinks and snacks, I need a shower, and so does everyone else. Bags I Tim to scrub my back."

She hauled at Tim's hand, and he only half resisted. Penny piped up with "I'll help Mike, and I'll put him through the shower too. Ronnie, would you help Sean scrub after Tim and Tara are finished? Thanks."

In seconds they were gone, leaving me and Veronica naked on the bed.

It was actually a bit embarrassing. Despite what we had just been doing in heated passion, now that the alcohol and sexual tension had worn off it was awkward to be just sitting there naked. We looked at each other and laughed.

I asked "Are you okay"

"Yeah." Veronica said, although she pulled a pillow towards her, covering her crotch. "Ah, yeah."

I nodded, and put my hand out to touch hers. "It is a bit weird isn't it? I mean,we've been friends so long, and I have fancied you for, well, ever since we met, and now we have done it, and here we are, naked, and well, what do we do now?"

"Still friends though?" she asked, shyly.

"Of course."

"Still fancy me?"

"Of course!" I said again.

She looked at me, still shy, and said "I wasn't expecting to do that with Mike. Penny and I had talked about us swapping, maybe. She said we could all do it together in the same room, as couples, and Tara and Mike would be okay about it, and maybe join in. She said you had swapped with them, but I hadn't really thought she meant that Mike would ..."

"Are you okay about it?" I asked.

"Well, it was fun, and all. I got sort of carried away. And it was good. And Tim was happy enough with Tara. And Penny. But, well, I hardly know him. I only met Mike this evening. He must think... Well that I'm easy."

I laughed, a little, but she gave me a hurt look, so I stopped. "No, Ronnie. I shouldn't have laughed, but I was surprised. Sorry. For starters Mike is, despite all appearances, actually quite a deep thinker about sex. He is a feminist. Or at least an equalitarian. He figures that he enjoys sex, so why shouldn't women? He loves Tara, and lives with her and okay they aren't married because that would be far too conventional, but they might as well be. And Tara just had sex with Tim, who she just met this evening. And Mike doesn't think she's 'easy', even if she is now in the shower with him."