Bad Penny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica looked up at me and said "Yeah, I suppose. But, well, not to be nasty about it, but, you know, she is easy. I mean, she just leapt on Tim."

"Yeah, the poor bugger never stood a chance." I said, shaking my head sadly. It made her smile as I had hoped. "Tara is pretty wild and has a more than healthy sex drive. Especially at the moment. But there isn't a lot of harm in her. She knew you guys were coming here to have sex and swap with us. And yes the plan was to take it all slowly and see how it played out, but, well, it all went faster than we expected. Which is not uncommon around Tara. But she is only like that within safe boundaries. She doesn't just pick up guys in bars, or sleep around with everyone."

"But she does do things with girls too." Veronica looked confused, not sure if her feelings. "I saw her with Penny. And she did that thing to me. And Penny, well, I think Penny sort of felt me up a bit as well. While you were... Which I really wasn't expecting."

"Hmm," I nodded, "I can imagine that would be a bit disconcerting. Penny was pretty freaked out the first time Tara kissed her and, well, played with her. But she realised it was fun, and now she is pretty blasé about it. But she was all worried at first that she was becoming a lesbian, or something. Which given her obvious enjoyment of men, is clearly not the case. I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable."

"Well, it was, like I said, unexpected."

"Unexpectedly nice though?" I asked.

Veronica shrugged and said shyly "Well, it wasn't unpleasant. She, and Tara, they were both very gentle."

"And Tara really knows how to lick a girl in all the best places?"

Veronica blushed. I went on "It's okay you know. To like it. Skin touching skin feels good, whoever is doing the touching. And a friend who can give you pleasure, in a friendly way, is just being friendly."

She snorted "Would you say that if Tim wanted to snog you?"

"Maybe. I don't fancy him but if we were all turned on and in a heap, I might kiss him if he tried to kiss me. And it wouldn't make me gay. Or him. But I think it is a bad comparison. What Tara did to you would be more like if Tim had given me a blow job while I was lucking your pussy."

Veronica half gasped and half laughed at that. "Yeah, like that's likely!"

"Quite. But I'll be honest, if he was any good at it I'm sure I would enjoy it."

She gave me a disbelieving look, and I went on, "Think about it. I would be busy and turned on and enjoying the pleasure of exploring your beautiful, sexy, desirable female body. And at the same time I would be having my cock sucked - would it make a difference if it was Penny or Tara, or you, or Mike or Tim? And I'm sure the same goes for Tim - if he had a girl to play with at his face he wouldn't care who was sucking his cock."

Veronica laughed at that and said "Too true. But I don't think it would work the other way round - he wouldn't be keen on sucking a guy no matter what a girl was doing to him down below."

"Exactly. And by analogy, you aren't keen to kiss another girl down there, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it if they do it to you. Although I should point out that you did spend some time kissing Tim after he had spent a lot of time kissing Tara's pussy. The taste of her must have been all over his face."

Veronica looked surprised. She was speechless for a moment. I pressed the advantage. "And I'm sure you have kissed him after he has been going down on you. So you don't object to the taste of pussy, either yours or Tara's. Maybe you will find you like it at source? But no one is forcing you, and if you find anything too much it isn't a problem. I can tell the girls to lay off if you want. If you don't like them touching you then it is okay."

"Well," Veronica hesitated. "I'm not saying that I didn't like it entirely. Just that, well, I was a bit shocked. Especially by Penny. I would never have thought..."

"Yeah. Neither would I, six months ago. But now she has found out how much fun she can have she's gone a bit wild. Which is also fun. But she is just having fun, you know. If she jumps on Tim it isn't to steal him away, or if she strokes you it isn't to seduce you into some lesbian relationship, running off together to buy Doc Martins and dungarees."

She laughed again. "No, I never thought that. Anyway she always dresses so prettily I can't imagine her in stomping boots. She doesn't even wear jeans that often. But it has been a surprise."

"But a pleasant one, yes? You aren't thinking of going home now, or anything?"

"Do you want me to stay?" she asked, and I heard mixed emotions in her voice. Hope was one of them, perhaps a little anxiety.

I took her hand and looked in her eyes and said "Ronnie, you know I have fancied you for a long time. And what we just did this evening was a dream come true. And it meant a lot to me. Okay, it is all just for fun, and I don't think I could seduce you away from Tim, and I wouldn't want to - he loves you and I am fond of him. He is a good friend, and he is good for you and you love him, so I wouldn't want to confuse that, and whatever reasons you and he had for coming here tonight, I don't think it was anything more than long held curiosity and a bit of healthy lust. So this is meant to be fun. And I would like to have more fun with you. Lots more fun. But if you need to go, then you should. And maybe sometime you would come back and play again, or maybe not; but either way I will remember and treasure this evening. But I would like to remember and treasure tomorrow morning and afternoon and evening as well, if you stay."

I smiled as I said that last sentence, and gave her a hopeful look. She smiled back.

"How could I resist such a sweet request?" she said. "And anyway Tim would kill me if I tried to drag him home now!"

I held her gaze then and said "What Tim wants isn't important here. It is what you want. Would you like to stay, with me, and play with me this weekend? I can tell the others to back off and it will just be the two of us, or you can mix and make what match you like. It is all up to you. But would you stay with me?"

She leaned in and kissed me, softly. "Yes. But I want to keep an eye on Tim, and I promised him I would let him keep an eye on me, so we had better join the others. But maybe you could let Tara and Penny know I'm not that keen on girls. And maybe Mike? He's nice and all, and well I can't say he wasn't good earlier on, but I don't know him. I mean, if he went to kiss me now I don't think I would want to."

"Okay, I'll pass the word. But I think it is our turn in the bathroom now. I can hear Tara."

While Ronnie went to the loo, and I gave her some privacy, I managed a quick word with Tara, who was as I expected totally okay about things, although I also expected that she would push things when the opportunity arose, as always.

Our shower was pleasant. I washed her with gentle care, exploring every part of her and relaxing her muscles with warm soap and firm fingers. It was intimate, and occasionally an erogenous zone or two had to be soapily slipped over, but I kept it light. I couldn't help sucking her nipple as she soaped up my hair while I knelt in front of her, but she didn't mind.

Getting dried afterwards was interrupted by Mike's knock at the door. I ushered Veronica out past Mike and Penny. I was naked, she was wrapped in towels. I told her to go on into the bedroom ahead of me and stopped to give Mike a briefing. He just shrugged and grinned. Penny was a little worried that Veronica had not had a good time but I reassured her, and went on to the bedroom, telling the others to be quick.

The bed had been partly remade, and a tray of drinks and snacks was on each of the two bedside tables. On the bed was Veronica, Tim and Tara. Veronica was in the centre, with the towels cast off around her, and Tim was licking her pussy. Tara was kneeling beside her, and seemed to be alternating between French kissing Veronica and offering her breasts for Veronica to suck. Which she was eagerly doing.

It seemed that she was not so adverse to playing with girls after all.

I just leaned against the doorpost and watched. When Penny and Mike came out of the bathroom we sent Penny onto the bed, on the side opposite Tara, so Veronica could snog her and suck her nipples too, alternating with Tara's. By that time Tim had lifted Veronica's legs straight up and entered her, and was slowly rocking back and forth as he sucked her two big toes at the same time.

Beside me Mike rumbled "Good to see that. Penny was upset."

I nodded. She was happy now. Especially since Veronica's hands were now between the legs of the girls kneeling on each side of her. Since Penny was closest to us I could just see that Veronica had two fingers up inside my girlfriend, and seems to be quite actively frigging her.

Definitely not adverse to girls.

Unsurprisingly Veronica came again, and things wound down after that. Tim lay on top of her and kissed her, and they rocked and groaned a bit, Penny and Tara turned to us and beckoned Mike and me over. We ended up in couples, kissing and caressing, but even Tara was sated.

Drinks, nibbles, a certain amount of me ribbing Veronica about the girls, some not too chaste girl on girl goodnight kisses, and we all settled down. I was on the outside, spooning Penny who was facing Veronica, with Tim and then Tara and Mike at the far side.

I was woken by the caress of a a soft hand on my morning stiff cock. It was Penny's. She apologised for waking me, saying it had been too pretty not to touch. I let her know that she never needed to say sorry for that.

Tim was absent. At the loo, Penny informed me. Ronnie was snoring. So was Mike, but Tara was wide awake and looking at Penny and me with a smile. A wicked smile.

We slipped out of bed and grabbed dressing gowns and headed for the kitchen.

While we made breakfast we discussed the forthcoming day. Well, we listened to Tara expound various plots and ideas, and tried to steer her gently away from the more extreme ones.

She was convinced that she had seen enough of Tim and Veronica to know that both of them were, in her words, "natural slaves." She wanted to introduce a bit of light bondage play, and then ramp it up a bit, with the expectation that by Sunday evening they would "both be in collars and ready to kneel and suck your cock at a word from either of us."

I expressed doubt. Tim might be pliant with a girl who wanted to have sex with him, doing anything and trying anything she wanted, as long as it was fun, but I didn't think he was truly that submissive, and not at all inclined to playing with guys. And Veronica might go along with all sorts of games, and might even enjoy playing Slave Girl, but she would equally enjoy playing Mistress. She would never call anyone Master in her heart.

I turned to Penny and said "What do you think?"

She smiled with a little naughtiness and said "I think you are right about both of them, Master." She turned to Tara and added, " Sorry, Mistress, but Tim was quite independent and nicely forceful with me, and I have known Veronica a long time. She would play, but it would only be a game, and she wouldn't do anything that she wasn't sure of. But it could be a fun game..."

Tara argued a little more, but gave way. We decided on a plan for the morning, before loading the trays and going upstairs again with coffee and toast and OJ and marmalade.

The boys were banished, via the shower, for the next few hours. We played pinball and snooker and Mike and I worked on some of his compositions, coming up with a nice riff that fitted in with a chord sequence he was stuck on. Tim wasn't a muso, but he had fun with the MS-20, a pair of headphones and half a dozen patch-leads.

The girls appeared as we were just finishing up, and drew whistles all round.

Tara was in a pale cream basque and black stockings. Penny was in shiny red basque, all laced up the back, with red stockings. Veronica was in blue, with yellow trim, her stockings were shiny pearl. All had curls and put up hairdo's, and make-up that was flawless and just theatrical enough to say 'burlesque' rather than 'hooker.'

They posed as a trio, Veronica in the middle, the other two first leaning back against her, then swinging round to face her and do interesting things with legs and hands. Tara said "Well, ladies, it looks like the boys approve. But which one gets to play with us first?"

"What's wrong with us all playing, one each?" said Tim.

"Because only four can play Bridge at a time," said Tara.

I didn't believe my ears, but they had set up a card table in the living room, and they were quite serious. It turned out that Veronica had been a fierce player at school, Tara played at work at lunchtime, and Penny played with her parents, (and a dummy) so rivalry was natural.

Since I had played a few times with Penny's folks I knew the rules. So did Mike, (he was also excellent at Five Hundred, which we played three handed with Tara). Tim was the weak link. So cards were drawn for partners, and the games began. At first it was winner stays on and the loosing pair gave way to the others, but of course the girls insisted that the loosing boy had to strip or do forfeits.

I was lucky to draw Veronica who was a very good player, but I suspected that Penny and Tara were helping to ensure that their partners ended up stripped first. Tim and Mike were issued very small thongs and after another loss each they were dumped from playing and had to wait on us as I was left with the three girls at the table.

All the girls made a fuss of asking Tim for drinks and snacks, or a shoulder rub or to adjust their buckle on their shoe, or to fetch them a lipstick (which they then applied in suggestive ways) or other little services. And when possible they stroked him and touched him, as he passed or as he served another girl. And they all made sure he was given flashes of bosom or thigh.

Mike got some of the same, of course, but it was Tim who was being trained to enjoy his role as a Boy. It was Tara who first referred to Mike in that way, and then Tim. Soon all of them were using that form of address. Mike called Tara 'Mistress' but not the others. Tim started to use the term for all the girls.

It was Penny who finally broke. She had Mike rub her neck, saying she was stiff with tension. He kissed it better, and let his hands slip down the front, into the cups of her basque, squeezing and massaging her breasts. The hand ground to a halt as she was distracted, and she dropped her cards on the table.

"Take over from me Boy," was her order to Tim as she she stood up and stepped away from the table, pressing Mike back onto the sofa and moving to push her crotch into his face.

We played on as she rode his mouth and pulled her panties aside, as he pulled the cups of her basque down and played with her bare breasts, as she slid down and took his cock in her hand and into her body, as she ground her clitoris against the root of his long hard cock.

We played on as she rose and fell and grunted and shook her bottom back and forth and made herself come. Then she lay quiet for a moment or three, and climbed off Mike and came back to the table, still glassy eyed and tousled, and asked Tim to fetch her a glass of water.

Tara waited until Mike had his breath back before ordering him to take her seat at the game and dragging Tim off to make him go down on her, then screw her vigorously on the rug beside the card table.

They were on the opposite side from me, just behind Veronica, which must have been distracting for her, because for the first time we lost the hand.

Veronica looked me in the eye as the last diamond fell, and I knew we had no chance of making the contract. I also knew it was her faulty lead that had ruined what could have been a perfect hand. And she knew I knew, and she smiled as she said "Oh dear, we lost. That means you will have to strip, Boy."

I rose from the table and walked round to her side, watched by a smiling Mike, and scandalised Penny. I spoke as I approached her. "Well, Veronica for you I would not mind striping, and even perhaps wearing a thong, at least until you realised how silly it looked,. But," I said , pulling her to her feet and putting my arm around her waist, "I am nobody's 'Boy'."

I bent her backward, putting her off balance, and making her gasp. "If you want me to make love to you, all you have to do is say. You didn't have to throw the game to get my clothes off." I said in a low voice.

She smiled.

We kissed.

I let my free hand caress her cheek, neck, bosom, the front of her laced up basque, and dive into her panties. She parted her legs and let me take possession of her wet slit, and her tongue darted between my teeth.

Penny helped me off with my trousers, and Veronica's pants. I took her standing up, pressed back against the door frame, where Veronica had a good view of her boyfriend fucking Tara over my shoulder.

Of course it is hard to keep that position going. So we moved to me taking her from behind over the arm of the sofa, and then onto the floor beside the recently orgasmic Tim and Tara who were panting and snuffling as I laid Ronnie on her back and slowly built up speed. I brought her to a gasping and writhing climax, then pressed on to my own.

She was beautiful that afternoon, caught in a beam of sunshine as she lay beneath me and smiled and pulled on my shoulders, and wrapped her stockinged legs around mine. I had not noticed the freckle on her earlobe before, or the little scar beside her left eyebrow, but somehow seeing both those little flaws was endearing and humanising. I could fall for this girl. Especially when she clamped down hard on my cock as she writhed and screamed and pulled on my hips to drag me deeper into her body.

When we kissed afterwards it was different. The kisses were slow and long and lingering, and our bodies were closer but relaxed. I stroked her back as she lay beside me, and she slipped her leg between mine, pressing her stomach against my soft cock, her mons on my thigh.

She drew her head back after a very slow, very gentle kiss, and I saw wonder in her eyes. I was about to speak when Penny's head appeared above us and she she said "How ya doin' Loverboy? Kettle is on, fancy a coffee?"

It was probably for the best. It brought us back from the brink. It would have been a long fall. But I would have enjoyed the rush.

I helped Veronica up, and she went with Tara to the bathroom. I dressed, just trousers and tee shirt, although Mike and Tim stayed in just thongs.

The girl's went off to change after lunch. They came back in short skirts, blouses and ties and their hair in ponytails or bunches. The stockings and make up gave Tara more of a St Trinian's look than the others. Penny was in knee socks, Veronica was wearing thick grey woolly tights. Surprisingly erotic really.

Tara put on a blue movie. It was fairly soft, typical UK porn of the period, no close ups, no penetration shots,everything suggested rather than shown. And the acting was awful. But the girls in the film were also dressed as schoolgirls, and there was a certain amount of lesbian stuff, which made Tim give Veronica suggestive looks.

He was on the far end of the sofa from me, with Ronnie beside him and Penny beside her. Tara and Mike were sprawled on the other sofa, and I had a very good view of his hand in her knickers with her skirt hauled up, and her blouse unbuttoned so he could grope her breasts as well.

Penny had been gently massaging my cock through my trousers as we watched the film, and I had discovered that beneath her maroon skirt were maroon knickers, a thrilling throwback to our first years together when I sometimes got to play with her after school.