All Comments on 'Badge of Betrayal'

by soldierboy50401

Sort by:
  • 430 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unfortunately it was a little too long winded, and the sex scenes just seemed to make it more so rather than adding eroticism to the story. The behaviour of Pat was just too out there, who really accepts that, the answer is no one as the lack of sex and respect almost always pushes men into seeking it elsewhere, children or not.

LoejtcLoejtc6 months ago

Good story but not one of my favorites. I prefer stories I can read in one sitting. Many writers have shown that high quality stories can be penned in 3 to 6 pages.

It is unlikely I will ever reread this one.

Still rates 5🌠.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun6 months ago

I loved this story. Great writing. Thanks.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

In my opinion this is one of the top 5 stories to ever post to LW. It has everything you look for in a story, including a happy ending. I wish this guy was still writing.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

lol

I really enjoyed this story.

Thanks

patilliepatillie5 months ago

Nice job, entertaining and thus moves along quickly. Its a 4 though, just didnt touch the emotional strings for me that are needed for a 5. The MC also had a somewhat tattered integrity and personal characrter, given that he slept with his wife's mom. As well as returning evidence to property room w/o alerting authorities, blackmailing the sheriff and county attorney. He was not a lily white hero.

Speechless2025Speechless20255 months ago

A fun read. Thank you.

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuum5 months ago

You let a child pornographer off the ho

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jesus Christ, I am not reading 26 pages!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow !!! Great story !!! I didn’t think I would be able to stay with it to end. It seemed long at first. I am glad I did. Thanks for the Great story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story!

Ursus1932Ursus19324 months ago

Mostly enjoyed it. However there is a feeling that it's not finished. Too many hanging opportunities left open. I have to wonder what our friend FTDS could do to make it shine.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for a really enjoyable (re)read!! Great job! Love your imagination!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Overall pretty good but too many loose ends and it's unfortunate Pat is kind of a giant asshole as well. Fucking his MIL? I mean, wtf? And the fucking his wife while in a relationship with Shannon? Ffs.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

3 stars and waaaaay tooo long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

very good story, almost got 5*s. I wonder why, when he became suspicious of his wife, he didnt have cameras and audio installed throughout his house. To the skim reading anonymoose just below nixrox, Pat never fucked his wife once he started loving Shannon, im not gonna condemn his actions wif MiL after the way his wife treated him, cant understand why she married him esp as a lowly line officer in a small PD. She want status go to the big city bitch, she obviously was a whore, didnt love hubby didnt love ben just put out for the guy w/ the most status=epidomy of a ho. Pat was decent and very lucky in escaping bens plot. solid 4*. rk

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clarissa was an evil harpy and completely delusional. So much repetition in this story. Forget the cheating, all the plans and ideas with Bud to burn her husband to the ground and out him in prison is maniacally repugnant. Just an odious person. The MC is not a white knight either but he is a hysterical, lunatic, evil villain, nor wholly delusional. She has serious mental problems.

gopher25gopher253 months ago

I would have given it five stars except for the almost ass fuck near the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow that was long.... thank goodness the ass fuck didn't happen.

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Loved it.

A very long story that could have been trimmed with the length of the "coupling details".

Is there any male MC in LW stories who is not an above "average" performer between the sheets?

Perhaps it is true that polling found 90% of males believe they are better than average in that department?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 Stars on a good story . I have yet to meet a lot of pretty ladies at Hospitals . But i have met 2 that would be great Bunnies in a magazine i use to read a lot .

nogravynogravy3 months ago

Long is better in all regards. Very good work; the story flowed smoothly, and it contained the classic three acts of any good drama. I didn't see any strings left untied (except for completely disregarding Bud's wife in the tale), and the plot was tight and no more fantastical than any other fiction in this genre. Thanks for all the hard work and a good read. Five Stars for me.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom813 months ago

Like Gaul this story needed to be divided into 3 parts.

usaretusaret2 months ago

Nicely done, well written.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 2 months ago

Second reading was as entertaining as the first.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry but i found it way way too long, i found your mc to be too stupid and his inability to act quickly beyond belief. This may appeal to other local yokels but this is the www and that includes milions of people from all over who could give a shit about half of what you droned on about. I gave up after he found out and did nothing. If it was his house she should have been leaving with her clothes and nothing else. He should have been recording the conversations as he should in any crime scene, and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, only slight criticism is the corruption and criminality that he ignores. The former sheriff, ex wife and DA should be prosecuted, otherwise he’s just as bad as them

dgfergiedgfergie24 days ago

An all around good story but way too long mostly due to the sex scenes that went on for pages and pages. They just took away from the main story. A long kiss and steamy night in bed would suffice.

RedRachaelRedRachael15 days ago

MC was just the lesser of two evils. He was as much of a dirtbag as anyone in the story. Fucked his MIL, broke several laws in his revenge and coerced other officers to do his bidding. But I guess he’s better than the former sheriff??????

consulting91consulting913 days ago

Good story and I enjoyed reading it.

However they just traded one corrupt Sheriff for another.

He slept with his Mother in law and with his girlfriend while he was married. Then he blackmailed the old sheriff and the DA.

Then he used a hacker to setup the Sheriff and DA and all of his new Lieutenants are in on it. He gave them favors for their help.

He’s no better than the last guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous