Badge of Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did this for several minutes, kissing her passionately and feeling every inch of her. Shannon then brought her right knee up and let her left leg slide off the edge of the sofa. On the next pass of my hand, I brought my hand to a halt on her velvet-shrouded mound, with my fingers on her velvet-covered pussy. I briefly made a gripping motion with my hand and gently but firmly squeezed. The response was electric and Shannon grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I started to make small circular motions with the fingertips of my hand around the burgeoning outline of her steadily swelling clit. This elicited stifled signs and moans from Shannon's lips as we continued to kiss with steadily increasing urgency. I alternated my swirls with sliding my fingers up and down the full length of her vaginal slit. Shannon would thrust her hips upward, willing my fingers to continue drawing out the orgasm she so desperately needed to release.

After bringing her to the edge several times, I paused to slowly unbutton the blouse of her pajamas and released her spectacular breasts. I returned my hand to its proper place on her velvet-shrouded pussy and could now feel the wetness of her sex beginning to seep through. The lips of her pussy were now swollen and I could feel a fresh rush of fluid seep through as I released my kiss and took her left nipple into my mouth. I suckled her and made swirling motions with my tongue on her tit. Not wanting it to feel left out I did the same thing with her right breast and continued to drive her wild by grinding on her pussy with my left hand. Finally, she grabbed the back of my head and violently pulled my head into her cleavage. She began bucking her hips and pussy against my hand as her first orgasm of the night washed over her.

Shannon took a minute to compose herself and I continued to lightly suckle on her breasts, occasionally kissing her beautiful stomach. The crotch of her velvet pajama pants was absolutely soaked by now and the magnificent outline of her swollen camel toe protruded like an incredibly erotic bas relief. Shannon slipped the fingers of her right hand inside her pants and touched herself, getting her fingers good and wet with her own fluids. She then withdrew her hand and moistened her left nipple with her juices by making a swirling motion. I engulfed the nipple in my mouth and began earnestly sucking and licking the pussy juice off her swollen nipple. Shannon repeated this several times with each breast and I eagerly cleaned both nipples and breasts each time, savoring the taste of her juices.

Finally, I couldn't take the teasing anymore and I had to have all of her. I positioned myself by her knees and gently began pulling her pajamas bottoms down her legs, taking in the wondrous sight of exposing her beautiful and sodden pussy as I did so.

"You better get comfortable," I warned her, discarding the last of her pants and panties. "I plan on being down here a while." Shannon just smiled in anticipation and shifted her upper body to get more comfortable. Then she closed her eyes and waited for me to take her in my mouth.

I gently parted her legs, bringing her knees up and resting both feet on my shoulders as I got in good and close. The heavenly aroma and heat of her pussy washed over my face and it seemed as if her juices were literally streaming out of her. I started by gently spreading her pussy lips apart with the fingertips of my hands, which elicited a wave of pleasure for her all its own. I then started by making gentle but firm swirls around her incredibly swollen clit and I knew that her next orgasm was only a few licks away. I then flattened my tongue and made a long swipe all the way from the bottom of her vagina to the top and ended with another swirl around her clit. Shannon almost came right then and there.

"Oh, God, Patrick! That feels soooooo amazing," she cooed, breathlessly. "Please do that again. Please make me cum, Patrick."

I repeated the maneuver again, and elicited a fresh wave of fluids. I made a seal over her clit with my mouth and repeatedly swirled my tongue around her engorged clit. Shannon was now actively bucking her hips and panting feverishly.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she whispered. And cum she did. She grabbed my head again and grinded her pussy against my mouth, absolutely flooding my face and the cushion of the sofa in her fluids.

Shannon lay there as I gently massaged her pussy with my fingers as I waited for the tremors and spasms to subside. I could see the muscles of her pussy flexing and releasing as her orgasm continued to plateau. Finally, I slipped a finger inside her moist depths and felt the muscles of her vagina grip it fervently. I withdrew and then slipped another finger inside, which was met by an even more favorable response as she gasped and arched her back. I returned my mouth to her clit and slowly started working her to another orgasm by simultaneously suckling her clit and rhythmically sliding my fingers in and out of her drenched pussy. There was so much fluid seeping out of her pussy that I briefly became concerned about her becoming dehydrated. But I knew there was no way she would want to stop and I continued on.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" I had never heard her swear before. Shannon was too far gone and absorbed in her carnal passion that she just didn't care. I didn't either and continued on and on until I had brought her to at least three more powerful orgasms.

I had a raging erection in my pants throughout this time. Just the smell of a warm, moist and inviting pussy is enough to send me into overdrive and I needed to release my cock from its denim-clad prison. I stood up, kicked off both shoes and immediately dropped my pants and boxers in one motion. I threw off my Vikings sweatshirt and t-shirt and stood before Shannon completely nude. Shannon sat up, eyeing my throbbing cock and smiled with delicious anticipation as she reached forward and gently took my huge and heavy ball sack in her hands. I stood Shannon up and took her place lying on the sofa. I then turned her around and pulled her down on top of me in a sixty-nine position.

I watched in glorious anticipation as she climbed into position and took in the sight of that glorious and perfect ass and pussy and it began to lower itself onto my face. Shannon paused again, savoring the moment when my mouth made contact yet again with her soaking womanhood. My excitement and anticipation went into overdrive as the tip of my nose made contact with her flexing and releasing sphincter. I breathed deeply in the taboo, slightly pungent but highly arousing scent.

Shannon leaned slightly forward and dropped an entire mouthful of saliva on my rock hard penis. She then proceeded to lube it up by gently stroking it with her hand and then swallowed my manhood to my balls in one quick motion. She used her other hand to gently squeeze and massage my massive scrotum and balls. It was so good to be with a woman who appreciated a man with balls!

I totally went to town trying to lick and lap up every last drop of pussy juice that was continually flowing from her vagina. I did my best to try and keep up with it, but soon another orgasm would flood over her body and a fresh tidal wave would gush all over my face, especially when I would make a quick swirl of my tongue around her puckered anus. That seemed to be the button that really released the flood gates.

I must have brought Shannon to nearly a dozen orgasms with my mouth alone. I've always been very oral but Shannon seemed to be incredibly receptive to it as well. Perhaps it was the length of time since she had been in a sexual relationship or maybe it was something incredibly powerful that occurred since I had saved Bridget from the kidnapping. Whatever it was, I had never experienced such a monumental sexual connection with any other woman I had been with, either.

I gently pushed Shannon off the top of me but she simply knelt down by the side of the couch and continued sucking my cock without ever breaking stride. My face, neck and chest were absolutely drenched with her juices and I just laid there and absorbed the incredibly sensory overload that occurred from her taste, the smell of her sex and the otherworldly sensations of her sweet mouth as it continued to slide up and down my cock.

The sensation was becoming too much and I was in danger of blowing a massive nut before I had even gotten the chance to slide my dick inside her pussy. I sat Shannon down on the sofa and then had her slide forward just enough so that her butt was partially over the edge and she was still able to support herself with her legs. I knelt in between her legs and aimed my cock at her sopping entrance. I used my thumb to stroke and swirl her clit just a little more but she would have none of that and slapped my hand away.

"Don't tease me, Patrick," she gasped. "I need you inside me. I want you to fuck me to the moon and back!"

I glided my rigid member in effortlessly, so wet was her pussy. It was a comfortable position for Shannon and she just laid there and let herself get fucked. She cooed and moaned softly, her massive breasts bouncing in rhythm to my stroking. All of her skin was glistening in a light layer of sweat and the slightly raw, musky aroma added to the mix of our sexual union to create a sensually erotic atmosphere.

I picked up the intensity of my stroking, faster and harder. I could feel the muscles of Shannon's vagina begin to contract and squeeze my cock.

"Ooh, ooh, yeah! Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Oh, you feel so good, Patrick! I love the way your cock feels inside my pussy! Oh, it feels so damned good! Make me cum again, Patrick! I wanna cum again for you so badly." And that she did. I was going at her with full strokes and slamming my cock into her harder than ever and she loved it! "Oh, God! Yes! That's it! Oh, Patrick! You are so amazing! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

I couldn't hold back any longer either and I started to feel the familiar tightening in my groin. "Oh, God, you feel so good, Shannon! I can't hold it anymore! I'm gonna cum, too," I said, nearly out of breath.

Shannon immediately shoved me back with such force that I nearly fell over. My cock was out of her and dripping with her juices. She continued to push me back until I was flat on my back on the floor and then she completely swallowed me whole. She began to suck me and stroke me with fury, stopping only to say, "I want you to come in my mouth, Patrick. I want to feel and taste every last drop of you." And then she swallowed me to my balls again.

It was massive, that's all I can say. In the entire time I had been married to Clarissa she had never swallowed a load of my cum and I barely needed both hands to count the number of times she had ever taken me in her mouth. Shannon couldn't get enough. I partially sat up on my elbows as my cock and balls released their pent up fury into Shannon's mouth. Wave after wave after wave of hot cum rocketed out and into her inviting mouth. It was too much for Shannon and she almost gagged and coughed but released my cock just in time. My cock repeatedly spasmed and continued to shoot out small spurts of cum all over my stomach and the carpet.

I lay there, completely spent. It felt as if the weight of the entire world was lifted each time I got to make love to Shannon. Nothing else in the world mattered. For those fleeting, intense and sensual moments we were a universe of two. She snuggled in next to me and began cuddling me intensely and I wrapped her in both arms. I couldn't pull her close enough or tight enough. I just wanted my body to melt into hers. I felt loved, I felt wanted. But, most of all, I felt safe and I didn't want that feeling to end. I knew right then and there that I was totally in love with her.

"My goodness, Mr. Quinn," Shannon whispered. "You certainly never fail to impress a girl!"

"I aim to please, Miss Sullivan," I replied, stealing a kiss.

We just lay there naked, wrapped in each other's arms for over an hour. I knew Bridget was completely worn out and the thought of getting caught didn't even enter my mind. Shannon had a quilt on the sofa she could grab in a hurry if we heard any little footsteps but, for now, we just enjoyed the feeling of skin-on-skin. My cock and my balls were still heavily covered in our mutual juices and Shannon lay there gently stroking and squeezing my soaked package. The feeling as she did so was exquisite and I was soon sporting another half-hard on that was only about one stroke of my shaft from becoming hard as steel.

"Let's take this into my bedroom, shall we?"

I was only too happy to comply. The sight of her ass in front of me as she crept down the hallway to her bedroom was nothing less than a vision of Heaven itself. We both climbed naked underneath the covers and began making out like teenagers.

An hour later, we had repeated our earlier escapade and again lay in each other's arms, sweaty and completely spent.

It was now just after midnight and I could start to feel the Sand Man start beating me over the head.

"Patrick?" Shannon said. "Can I ask you something?" I got the feeling that she and I had been headed for "a talk" at some point, most probably about what our future together was going to be like.

"Absolutely, hon. You can ask me anything you want."

"What is going to happen when everything between you, your wife and your boss comes to a head?"

"Well," I said, taking a deep breath, "to tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure. At this point it will be a small victory just not to go to jail. Other than that, keeping my job, at least until I can find something else, will probably be my next priority."

"Is there a part of you that wants to take Clarissa back? Even after everything she's done to you?"

Moment of truth. It was all right there in front of me, black and white. There was no shade of gray. A few weeks earlier, before I had really gotten involved with Shannon even a little bit, there was no doubt that I would have done anything I could to save my marriage. My boys, I felt, deserved at least that much. Now, I realized that staying in a marriage just to give my kids some semblance of normalcy would probably appease them in the short term, but would be more damaging to them in the long term.

"Shannon, I want you to know something," I said, looking deeply into her eyes. "I don't know what's going to happen five minutes from now, five hours from now, five days, five weeks or five months from now. And I sure as hell don't know what's going to happen five years from now. The only two things I know at this exact moment are that I'm happy. I'm happy right here and right now. At this point, that is enough for me."

"And the other thing you're sure of? You said there were two."

I kissed her deeply. "The other thing I'm sure of, Shannon Sullivan, is that there is no way in hell that I could even remotely think about taking Clarissa back. Even after I drop the bomb on her and Bud, even when I know for a fact that there will come a day when she begs me to, I will not have her as my wife any more."

"So, where does that leave us?"

"Only you can answer that, Shannon. But I swear to God that I will be in your life as long as you'll have me."

And with that, I was rewarded with another deep and passionate kiss. Shannon and I made love one more time that night before falling into an incredibly deep and peaceful sleep, still wrapped in each other's arms.

I didn't want to but I got up around 6:30 and snuck my way out of the house. Shannon kissed me so many times as I was leaving that I was afraid I wasn't going to get out of the house before Bridget saw me. The sad part was that I didn't want to leave.

But I was now on a mission. I spent Christmas Eve with Nick and Jake and took them out for a nice supper. We attended an early Christmas Mass at St. Matthew's and even got to spend time talking with Shannon and her family afterward although, as usual, Shannon's father Jack didn't have much to say. Then it was back to the house to open presents. We had the house to ourselves that night and I didn't even bother asking Clarissa where she was going. I didn't care. She was going to get the boys all to herself on Christmas Day and spend a few days with Caroline and Martin in the cities. It had been a bit of a kick in the gut when Clarissa hadn't even invited me to spend time with them at her mother's new place in the Twin Cities. But on further reflection, it was obviously for the best.

Normally, I would have spoiled Clarissa pretty good at Christmas but not this year. I took the money I would have spent and added it to the amount I spent on the boys. As a result, I pretty much spoiled them rotten. Clarissa was ticked, nonetheless, and even chastised me for not giving her a gift just to keep up some sort of appearance for the boys. But considering we didn't even spend Christmas Eve together, it was just another sign of how self-centered and bat shit crazy she was becoming. Maybe she had been all along and I just missed it. Love will do that to you.

Knowing that Bud was going to be off work until after the New Year, I set to work really finalizing my plans on protecting myself and getting a fair measure of revenge. I called it 'Operation Bitch Slap'.

I took no small amount of comp time and even called in sick a couple of days around the Holidays while Bud was gone. Not much was happening at work anyway, so I figured I would work from home. I absolutely scoured the home computer while Clarissa was away at her mother's celebrating with the boys. I had all of the information I needed. It was now just a matter of organizing it and prioritizing it to make the best use of the information.

Chris and Tonya were the biggest help in that regard. We scoured through and read thousands of emails and text messages going back almost to the beginning of Bud and Clarissa's affair. The phone records documented nearly 2,000 phone calls between them during the same time frame Bud hadn't called me directly even a fraction of that number during the time we'd been friends or since I'd been working for him as a deputy.

Once we got most of the information sorted through we were able to paint a picture of just exactly what Sheriff Bud Roberts' overall plans for me had been and what he was truly willing to do to get rid of me and obtain possession of my wife and kids in the process.

1.) Elmer Suggs. Bud's intention was to get Elmer to file a much-belated false arrest claim against me and try to get me for some additional police brutality, as well. With everything that I had done for Elmer over the last couple of months and the fact that the local Veterans had done everything they could to keep Elmer away from Bud, I felt pretty good that I was in the clear on Elmer and he would now take my side, regardless. MITIGATED.

2.) Fiduciary concerns. As Chief Deputy, a lot of the day-to-day financials of the department were handled by me. Nothing major, really. Most of the expenditures were pretty cut-and-dried. But, although the bills were getting paid, Bud had shuffled over $10,000 of department money from one account to another. There really was no rhyme or reason for it, since all of the bills got paid and there was no actual loss of money. The transactions, using my electronic signature, were simply to make me look suspicious and like I had something to hide. Since some of the bills were paid from accounts they shouldn't have, it did make me look like kind of a fuck up. Fortunately, fixing all of the old transactions was child's play for Tonya and she quickly had all of the transactions reversed and had the electronic records show that all financials were handled from the proper accounts. MITIGATED.

1...1920212223...26