Badge of Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline's pussy must think the same way my cock does because, in no time at all, we were both quickly approaching a mutual orgasm like runaway trains. I could feel her pussy clench and start to flood with her juices again just as I could feel my own orgasm start to build.

Faster and faster, in a total frenzy, I was pumping my cock in and out of Caroline's drenched pussy. Both of us were moaning each other's names as we were about to go over the edge.

I reached up and gently but firmly grabbed Caroline's hair and pulled her in close for one last deep kiss and our mutual moans were absorbed into each other's mouth as we both exploded at the same time. I didn't think I had it in me but, again, I continued to gush out rope after rope of hot cum into Caroline's willing pussy. I could feel her pussy tighten and relax over and over again as her own orgasm continued to exert its blissful influence.

Caroline collapsed on top of me, my cock still buried deep within her. I could feel something gently tapping the top of my dick from within when I realized it must be the contractions of her cervix. I'm not a huge man by any means, but somehow I was able to experience incredible penetration with Caroline.

She tried to move from me but her entire body was still trembling and quaking too much. We lay there for nearly five minutes, each of us basking in the afterglow of our mutual bliss. Finally, Caroline regained the strength to roll to her side as my flagging cock flipped out of her pussy with a loud, wet pop!

My hips and groin were absolutely saturated with her juices. I rolled towards her and gently started fondling her pussy again in hopes that I could jump start another session. I felt my own juices as they were oozing from her pussy. Caroline gently pushed my hand away.

"Not just yet, Cowboy. We have a long night ahead of us, I know, but I need a moment to collect myself," she said, out of breath.

"Shall we skip the appetizer next time and just go straight for dessert?" I chuckled.

"We can skip the appetizer but not a shower. If we're going to keep at it, I need to clean up first. I hope you have an extra towel!"

"That's one thing I have plenty of," I said.

Twenty minutes later we both emerged from a steam filled bathroom, clad only in towels. I pulled back the covers on the bed and started to crawl in. I was amused to see that the juices of our previous session of hot sex had managed to seep through the covers and left a small damp spot on the fitted sheet. I brushed my hand over it lightly.

"Don't worry about it," Caroline said. "That spot is going to get a lot bigger as the night goes on."

Caroline didn't waste any time removing her towel and mine and it was 'game on' again.

She obviously knew what she wanted and grabbed me by the ears, steadily guiding my face to her pussy. Her bush was still wet from the shower but her lips and clit revealed fresh wetness from arousal. Her pussy tasted so fresh that I felt I could lick and suckle her for a week.

After gently licking her to full arousal, she adjusted herself so as to slip into a nice 69 position with both of us on our sides. I rested my head on the inside of her thigh while I performed slow, gentle licks of her pussy. I gently pulled her ass checks apart and deftly explored her anus some more, which seemed to be virgin territory for her. Each gentle caress of her tantalizing sphincter made her pussy and stomach muscles tighten and she reached back with her free hand and seemed to guide my hand to explore further.

Caroline drove me wild by taking turns and placing each testicle in her mouth and gently suckling. If you have never had a woman take your balls in her mouth completely, you don't know what you're missing. She alternated by giving oral massage to my balls and then taking my cock balls deep in her mouth.

Our oral sex session lasted between 10 to 15 minutes before Caroline decided to bring the festivities to a halt.

"Patrick," she said seductively, "I want you to do to me what you did a little while ago."

"Which was.....what?"

"The part where you licked my ass, Patrick. I have never felt anything so exquisite and naughty before. It was almost too much."

"Consider it done," I smiled.

I got off the bed and knelt down at the side. I positioned Caroline on all fours and told her to keep her hips and ass elevated but to rest her head and shoulders on the bed. This gave me complete access and exposure to both her ass AND her pussy and would let me alternate between the two.

I started again on her pussy, repeatedly giving her long and slow licks along the entire length of her slit. Occasionally, I placed extra attention on her swollen clit, too. Caroline's hips were continually swaying gently and she gyrated slightly as if to will me to lick her ass again.

Finally, I made one last slow pass with my tongue along her moist folds before letting the tip of my tongue rest on her sphincter. She let out a gasp and her anus puckered over and over again, almost demanding me to stick my tongue deep in her ass. I was only too happy to comply.

I made a few swirls with my tongue around the muscle of her tight ass, while my right thumb found its place on her clit. Her ass was releasing some of its tension and I pushed the tip of my tongue inside the ring of her anus, causing more gasps and coos of delight.

I continued to worship her ass while fingering and thumbing her pussy. Caroline repeatedly cried out her delight at this world of new sensations I had opened for her.

"Oh, God, Patrick! That feels so fucking good! Lick my ass and finger fuck me good!"

Just hearing her say that took my cock from being half-erect to standing at full attention. I was gonna need a place to put my cock and soon. To my amazement, Caroline made that decision for me.

"Oh, Patrick! I want you to fuck me now! I want you to fuck me hard!"

I stood from my position next to the bed and was at the perfect position to bury my cock deep inside her pussy. I aimed the head right for the opening and was just about to enter.

"No, Patrick! Not my pussy! I want it in my ass!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "If so, I can't fuck you hard. It is going to have to be gentle at first."

"I don't care. I've never had a cock in my ass before and right now I want yours!"

She grabbed at her purse on the nightstand and feverishly fished around inside, emerging with a small bottle of personal lubricant.

"Here! Now do it, Patrick!"

I took the bottle and poured out most of the contents on my rock hard cock while Caroline kept herself busy, alternating between rubbing her clit and fingering her own ass.

With my cock now well oiled and lubed, I re-aimed my cock at the entrance of her ass instead of her pussy. I poured the remainder of the fluid over her ass and rubbed it all over to get her good and lubed.

I gently placed my cock against her puckered asshole and eased it forward. It was tight as hell, but Caroline cooed as I attempted to penetrate her. I pulled back as I didn't want to hurt her. I quickly but gently eased one finger from my right hand in and out of her ass while I continued to stroke myself with the other. After a minute of two of fingering her ass, I was ready to try again. Once again, I eased the tip of my rigid cock forward until the swollen head was just inside the outer ringer of her sphincter. Caroline cocked her head back and moaned, "Ooh, that's it, Patrick! Go further! All the way in!"

I took my time but steadily eased forward until about half the shaft was in. Then I withdrew until only the head was still inside of her and then eased my way forward again. After several gentle strokes, my cock was buried inside Caroline's ass all the way to the hilt.

I paused for a few moments to let Caroline's body naturally adjust to this anal invasion. Soon, I was slowly and gently stroking my cock in and out of her ass. I reached around her hip with one of my free hands and found her clit and started fingering her. Her moans and gasps of pleasure begged me on and soon my stroking had quickened its pace. I still wasn't fucking her fast and hard but steadily and gently. The tightness of her ass around my cock was absolutely mind blowing. Although I had always wanted to try this with Clarissa she had made it clear early on in our relationship that her ass was strictly off limits. And now here I was ass fucking her own mother!!!

"Oh, that feels so good, Patrick! Please, now. Harder! Faster!"

Just as she begged, I picked up my pace and was going at such a good clip that the sound of my balls rhythmically slapping against her pussy with each stroke kept the time of our fucking. Harder and faster, faster and harder. The lubricant made each stroke more and more effortless. I could feel her pussy juices running over my fingers as I continued to stroke her clit while Caroline played with her own breast and nipple with her free hand.

"Oh, shit," I moaned. "I can't hold this much longer," I warned.

Caroline herself started moaning and was soon on the verge of the throes again.

"Oh, fuck, Patrick! You make me feel so good!"

I felt another surge of fluids on my hands just as I blew another hot load of jizz right into Caroline's ass. Over and over I bucked my hips against Caroline's ass as I came, willing every last drop of semen in my body to make a hasty exit. If this was the last sex I was going to have for a while, I wanted this night to end with me completely spent.

By the time the initial wave of our mutual orgasms ebbed, it was all I could do to keep standing. Caroline's ass was locked so tight around my cock that it would still be a few minutes before my erection subsided enough to ease out of her. For her part, Caroline just stayed there, savoring every last moment and sensation.

Finally, my cock was free from her, the entrance to her rectum now the size of a quarter and gaping from my sexual intrusion.

Caroline collapsed onto her side. I slide in behind her and spooned her. Both of us were completely exhausted. As I looked at the clock beside the bed, the time read 3:35 a.m.

"God, we've been fucking for almost three hours!" I chuckled.

"Are you saying it is time well spent?" Caroline giggled.

"Oh, that and so much more," I replied exhausted.

Caroline's mood changed suddenly and became instantly somber. She reached for my hand and pulled my arm around her tightly into an embrace.

"Oh, Patrick," she sighed. "It is a pity that it can't always be like this."

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

"No, I'm afraid you don't," she said. "Believe me when I tell you that I wished the four of you lived closer to me so I could see you all more often....and so that you and I could do this whenever we wanted."

"Well, you know, we're only about 3 and ½ hours away. It really isn't that far when you think about it."

"You don't understand, Patrick. It isn't that."

I was puzzled. And a little worried. "Well, what is it then?"

"You're going to hate me when I tell you," she replied. I smiled incredulously.

"Nothing could make me hate you, Caroline. Nothing."

Caroline rolled over toward me and looked me deeply in my eyes.

"God, Patrick, but you are a beautiful man. I love my daughter with all my heart but I absolutely despise the fact that she could possibly treat you in such a despicable manner. If I were twenty years younger, Patrick, I would have fought Clarissa to the death for a shot at a man like you."

I looked away from her glance, embarrassed by the flattery.

"No, Patrick. It is true. I want you to know how much I absolutely adore you because what I'm about to tell you is going to be incredibly hard for you to hear," she said. "It is also the reason I absolutely had to have you tonight. When I told Martin who I wanted to have sex with tonight, he initially refused because you are my son-in-law. But when I told him why and about the incredible passion we shared, he relented and gave in. But only for tonight."

I shook my head in disbelief. "What are you saying? What is this all about?"

"Oh, Patrick. Please tell me that you know how much I love and adore you."

"I think I know well," I smiled. "I think you just proved it to me. And I wish you could prove it to me over and over again."

She kissed me gently. "Good. Because I want you to know that no matter what happens the rest of tonight or for the rest of your life, that there is someone in this world who believes in you, who cherishes you and who desires you in every way, even if I can no longer act on it again in my lifetime."

"Okay," I said. "I do understand that Caroline. But really, what is this all about?"

She sighed deeply. "What I'm about to tell you is going to be incredibly difficult for you to hear, my dear. But you need to hear it because you deserve to hear it and because you are too good of a man and don't deserve to be treated the way that you are."

"Clarissa and I are in a rough place," I admitted. "But we'll get through this, I'm sure. I have hope that she will eventually find a cure, so to speak, and we will be able to move forward from this. I asked her to take these two weeks to really think about things and I truly believe that she will."

"Oh, Patrick," she said, sympathetically. "You are such a good man for believing that. And I wish that I could tell you that you are right. But you're not. Please, please, please don't hate me for telling you this. But," she said, looking down, "Clarissa is having an affair."

I felt like a bomb went off. Impossible. There was no way. Absolutely no way possible.

"You're wrong," I said, shaking my head and sitting straight up. "That's impossible. Clarissa has her own issues with sex. If she can't even have sex with me, there's no way she could with someone else, especially a stranger."

"It isn't a stranger, Patrick," she said. "Betrayal often comes from those who are closest to us. In this case, it is your wife and a friend of yours."

My mind was racing. "Who? Who could it possibly be?"

"I can't say for sure. But I speak with Clarissa nearly every night. Even though you and I have had our moments of passion, she is still my daughter and I know my daughter well."

I sat up on the edge of the bed. Caroline sat up next to me and wrapped her arms around me for support.

"This, this...can't be," I groped. "This all just doesn't make any sense."

"No affairs do, Patrick. Not even ours. But if it comforts you, then know that my daughter's betrayal of you began long before our moment on your farm last year."

"What?" I demanded. "You knew she was having an affair and THAT'S why you seduced me?" That part was at least starting to make some shred of sense now.

"I'm so sorry, Patrick. I felt terrible and ashamed that Clarissa would treat you that way. I was in such a sad state myself with yet another divorce. I could sense that you were hurting and I was hurting, too. I wanted us both to not have to hurt for a little while, to feel good for at least a little while." She kissed me on my cheek and ear. "You are such a good man and you don't deserve this, Patrick. I didn't deserve it with Dale and you don't deserve this with Clarissa."

I struggled to make some connection to all of this. I thought about all the changes over the last few years. Clarissa's refusal to do ANYTHING to help her low testosterone condition, was THAT possibly just a ruse to keep from having sex with me in order to satisfy a lover? Oh, God! All of the excuses, the reasons for not wanting sex. All of the general bitchiness that I have had to endure. The reasons for not wanting to visit me while I lay on my near-death bed after the shooting. All of the excuses for how the shooting affected her and the boys. Encouraging the boys to go to public school this year instead of being home schooled. Me working a day shift. The incessant lapse in doing housework or work on the farm when I was working myself or when I was hospitalized. The boys' references to their mother being on the computer constantly. The cryptic phone calls. The insistence on having the latest and greatest smart phone. With my work schedule Clarissa would have had all the time in the world to initiate or be seduced into an affair. The weekend shopping trips she had been taking over the last year with her friends. Did they really happen? Or was it yet another lie to cover up time spent with a lover? God, I felt like the stupidest man in the world.

When had it all started? It had to be shortly before or just after we moved to the farm. It was right about then when the changes in Clarissa most became noticeable. And her absolute refusal to do anything about her so-called "medical condition" was simply the cap stone to a bridge full of lies and deceit.

"God, I think I am going to be sick," I said.

"Patrick, listen to me," Caroline said sternly. "Patrick, this is not your fault. What happened between you and me is not your fault. What happened with Clarissa is not your fault. None of this is your fault!"

"Who?" I wondered out loud. "Who could it be? Do you have any idea?"

Caroline shook her head. "No, I don't. All I know is that it is someone you are close with. Someone you work with perhaps? A friend you spend time with? Someone from church? "

"Impossible. None of the guys I work with would be that stupid and we really don't socialize that much."

"I'm so sorry, Patrick. I really truly am." She leaned in again and gave me a peck on the lips. She still smelled so good. Normally it would have been enough to get me into another round of hot sex, but the revelation that my wife was probably having an affair killed any possible mood.

"Please don't hate me, Patrick," Caroline said softly. "I'm sorry my reasons for being here tonight are so selfish. I just needed to have you one last time for myself and to be able to remind you of the man you are. And because you deserve the truth."

"I appreciate that, Caroline," I said. "Really, I do. I wish we could go on like this forever but I have an awful lot to get sorted out."

"Now you understand why this is our last moment in the sun together. Because, Patrick" she said, stroking my face. "Clarissa will always be my daughter. She and my grandsons will always have to come first. You know that, deep down. And secondly, if this all goes the way I expect, then you and Clarissa will almost certainly get a divorce. Even if you reconcile, anything you and I have shared will just get in the way. And you will never be able to be completely honest with her and neither will I. Knowing what we have done would be unforgivable in her eyes. It will justify everything that she has done and it will all get turned around on you. And without complete honesty and transparency, any kind of reconciliation is doomed to fail even before it begins."

Caroline was right. She had hit the nail on the head. Unless Clarissa and I could ever learn to be honest with one another, we would never trust each other again. I could handle confessing to being with any other lover but I could never confess to being with my mother-in-law. That would cause the most destruction. No matter how I looked at it, my marriage had been dealt two fatal blows, one by Clarissa and one by me.

Caroline called Martin and asked him for permission to stay the night so that she and I could talk. More than likely, this night would be the last time that Caroline and I ever spent any time together whatsoever. She swore she would make it up to Martin and that this was the finish between the two of us. Martin reluctantly agreed and I told Caroline to convey my thanks to him, which he graciously accepted.

We spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling and didn't fall asleep until almost 8 am. I didn't worry about attending the Saturday session of the conference since I knew that I wasn't going to be there for the rest of it, anyway.

1...7891011...26