Badge of Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind Caroline came a gentleman who was nearly as tall as me but carried a good 40 to 50 more pounds than me. He was in his late '50s or early '60s, had a round and jowly face, wore glasses, was shaved and had advanced male pattern baldness. To his credit, he didn't try to compensate for the baldness but seemed to embrace it. He seemed fairly energetic and jovial. You might say he seemed to have the personality of a slightly-more-sincere salesman. He was dressed incredibly well in a tailor-made suit that probably cost a good percentage of my annual salary.

"Patrick," Caroline said, taking the man by the arm, "I want you to meet Martin. Martin, this is my Patrick," she said with a beaming smile. 'MY Patrick?' I thought. Not 'my son-in-law Patrick?' Suddenly, I kind of felt awkward and conspicuous.

"Pleased to meet you," he said as we shook hands. "I'm Martin Belmond. I want you to know, sheriff, what a pleasure it is to finally meet you. I've heard a great deal about you. I am absolutely in awe of what you did for that little girl."

"Just doing my job," I said, embarrassed by the flattery. Somehow, the man was growing on me and I started to sense myself actually liking this man.

"Oh, such modesty," Martin chuckled. "I could never do what you do and I have the utmost respect for our men and women in law enforcement. It is an honor to have you as our guest tonight. Please, shall we go in?"

"After you both," I said holding the door and giving the maitre d' a look of satisfaction.

The maitre d' immediately launched into a total suck up mode.

"Mr. Belmond and Ms. Bennett, it is so good to have you with us at the Chez Stefan again. Please follow me. We have a quiet table prepared for you in the bar and your dinner table will be ready precisely at 8:30," he said, grabbing three leather-bound drink menus.

The maitre d' led us into the most ornate and immaculate bar I had ever seen. Even the bar's wait staff dressed better than I did on most occasions. Like the menu in the restaurant the drink menus didn't have prices, nor did the wine list.

Martin obviously knew his wines and didn't even glance at the list before ordering an expensive bottle of cabernet sauvignon from 1969.

The maitre d' looked at me and said, "And for you, sir?"

"I'll just have a pint of Killian's Irish Red, if you have it," I said politely.

"Of course, sir," he said. "Your waitress will return with your drinks shortly." The maitre d', no doubt, was thinking 'this is the most expensive bar in the city and this prick orders a friggin' BEER?' Oh, well. I was thirsty and I didn't much care for wine.

A very cute, college age waitress with short blonde hair brought the bottle of wine, two empty glasses and one gigantic glass of Killian's to our table. The beer was ice cold with a frothy head that was spilling down the side of the vessel.

"Wow!" Martin said, chuckling. "I'm not much of a beer drinking man myself but that beer looks fantastic!"

"I won't even ask how much that bottle of wine cost," I said smiling. "This is by far the most fantastic bar and restaurant I've ever set foot in," I said looking around at the place. There seemed to be more marble in the bar and restaurant than the Taj Mahal.

"Caroline and I like to come here about once a month or so. The drinks are exceptional, the service is first rate and the food is incredible," Martin explained.

We spent the next 20 minutes with small talk and getting to know Martin. Martin was a real estate developer in Minneapolis who had amassed a fortune on numerous projects and properties in the Twin Cities as well as throughout the upper Midwest. He had developed properties and put up buildings in Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, St Paul, Minneapolis and numerous other cities and had more projects currently in development. One of his luxury apartment buildings in downtown Minneapolis generated over $5 million dollars a month in rent alone. He grew up in St Cloud, just 90 minutes northwest of the Twin Cities. He was, by every measure, a self-made man.

At 8:30 a waiter escorted us to a very private table not far from where a man was softly playing a piano. The music was soft and soothing and provided the perfect compliment to the overall ambience of the bar and restaurant.

As Martin had stated, the food was incredible. I ordered the stuffed crab and it was absolutely amazing. Martin had insisted on dessert and we all ordered a round of chocolate mousse, which Clarissa would have loved. She is a phenomenal chocolate fiend and it is a huge weakness of hers. I was momentarily saddened by the thought before Martin snapped me back into the conversation with another boisterous tale of a real estate development deal that had nearly fallen through. He was a genuinely charming man. Even though he and Caroline might not have been anyone's idea of a physical match, as far as attractiveness, it was clear that they were very compatible and genuinely enjoyed each other's company. For some reason, the match worked.

We stayed in the restaurant visiting until almost 11:30. I was just about to end the conversation and try to politely excuse myself when Martin interjected, "Well, I think that I've had enough excitement for one evening and I think I have battered poor Patrick with enough stories for one sitting."

The three of us stood up and made our way through the restaurant and back out into the main concourse of the hotel lobby. I had intended to walk Martin and Caroline to the front door when Martin stopped in the middle of the large open space.

"Patrick," he said, extending his hand again, "it has been a true honor and a pleasure to finally get to meet you. Your exploits as a lawman are the stuff of legends and I want you to know that I hold you in the highest regard."

"Thank you, Martin," I said. "That is a very warm sentiment."

"It's the truth, Patrick. It's the truth," he said turning toward Caroline. The two of them took both of each other's hands in their own. "So I will see you in a few hours, then?" he asked Caroline.

"Absolutely, babe," she replied. "Thank you." And the two of them kissed several times before Martin turned and walked toward the main doors of the hotel to his waiting car and driver outside. "Isn't he something?"

"Uh, yeah, he certainly is," I responded, dumbfounded.

Caroline locked her arms in mine and proceeded to walk me toward the elevator. What the hell was going on? Did she intend to stay with me tonight? And was Martin just going to let her? I was almost at the point of slapping myself in the face to see if I was imagining this or not.

We stood waiting for the elevator when Caroline said, "You're probably wondering what this part of the evening is all about, aren't you?"

"That might be a bit of an understatement," I replied.

The doors opened and we entered the elevator car and I pushed the button for the 8th floor.

"Funny how these high-rise hotels never have a 13th floor, isn't it? Some people are so superstitious. Ridiculous!" she said with a chuckle.

The doors closed and we were the only couple in the car.

"You see, Patrick, Martin and I have a completely symbiotic relationship. Each of us brings specific things to the relationship that the other one needs greatly," she explained.

"Oh? How so, exactly?"

"Well," she said, clutching my arm tighter, "Martin was lonely. He wanted someone in his life that he could be with and who could accept him for who he is and the way he is. He is extremely powerful in the business world. He has made friends and enemies all over the country. There isn't anything that he can't do if he puts his mind to it. If he envisions it, he can do it. If he wants it, it will be his."

"And Martin wanted you," I said.

"Exactly," she said, looking deep into my eyes. "So I fill the need for Martin to have someone special in his life, someone who is a good match for him socially and intellectually. I may not have brought any money to the relationship, but I can put up with a lot of the old-money twats and dicks he has to spend time with. And in return for all of that, Martin gives me what I needed most, which is security. The security of knowing that he will never leave me and the security of being financially well-taken care of."

I sensed that something was missing in the equation. "I sense a 'but' somewhere ahead in this conversation," I wagered.

Caroline looked away. "Well, Patrick, anytime something seems to be perfect, you can bet there is always a blemish on the stone somewhere. In Martin's case, the flaws lie in the bedroom."

Bingo. Now I knew exactly where this was going.

The elevator stopped on my floor and we exited to the right and down the hallway to my room. I reached into my pocket and retrieved the keycard and opened the door to my suite. Thankfully, maid service had been by and the room was as neat and orderly as can be, down to the mint on the pillow.

"This is a nice little room," she said off the cuff. Little? She thinks this is little? Wow. This was by far the nicest hotel I had ever stayed at or probably ever would stay at.

"Anyway," Caroline continued, "Martin has a combination of heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. He has already had one heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery. The combinations of medications he has to take have taken a toll on his body.

As much as I would love to," she continued while sitting on the bed and removing her shoes, "his poor body can't take the stress of making love to me. We have tried many times, but the poor man simply can't do it. His body betrays him every time and he is just not healthy enough that his doctor will let him take medication to help with it."

"You mean he can't take a Viagra for it?" I asked.

"No," she said sadly. "It never worked for Martin even when he was healthy enough to take it before his first wife died. And now he couldn't take it even if it did."

"So let me guess," I said thinking out loud. "You and Martin have some sort of an 'understanding', right?"

"Yes we do, Patrick," she said sliding her stocking clad foot along the inside of my thigh and bringing it to rest gently on my groin. "It is absolutely the most loving thing any man has ever done for me or could ever possibly do for me. He knows that I still have strong sexual needs and he knows that he can never satisfy them. He promised me that, as long as I never leave him for another man, he will support me getting my needs satisfied as long as I always share everything with him."

"So Martin knows that you're going to be with me tonight," I deduced.

"Yes, he does," she cooed. "Initially, he said no because of the fact that you are my son-in-law," she teased, rubbing her foot against the growing erection in my pants. "But I shared every last detail of our previous encounters with Martin. And he could see in me how just the memory of those times can still turn me on and get me soaking wet. After that, well, he basically demanded that I sleep with you tonight because he is so turned on by the idea of a mother betraying her own daughter by sleeping with her son-in-law. And I get turned on by being able to satisfy a man who hasn't been properly satisfied in months!"

I couldn't take it anymore and I stood up and pulled Caroline up to me. I kissed her deeply and she immediately grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me in tighter. The feel of her velvet dress was incredibly soft and sensuous and only begged me to feel her entire body. I rubbed my hands all across her breasts, her back and over her ass time and again. Just the sight of her in that snug dress, accentuating all her curves, was enough to almost make me explode.

Caroline continued to kiss me passionately as she reached down and unbuckled my belt before sliding down the zipper. She let my trousers slide all the way to the floor and then slipped her hand inside the elastic band of my boxer briefs, fondling my stiff penis and cupping and massaging my enormous testicles.

I reached behind her and slid the zipper of her dress all the way down and helped her shimmy out of the confines of the dress before it, too, fell to her feet. The softness of her skin was equal to the feel of the soft velvet dress and, once again, I got to know the pleasure of my bare skin against hers. I cupped her right breast with my left hand while my right hand explored her back and her ass. Her lingerie was simple, a shimmering black pushup bra that did wonders for her ample cleavage, and a pair of matching black French cut panties that superbly accentuated her hips.

"I know how much you need this, Patrick," she mumbled between kisses. "I need this, too. So bad. So very, very bad."

Caroline pulled my underwear down and off altogether as she gently pushed me down to sit on the edge of the bed. Caroline got on her knees and gently gripped my entire ball sack with one hand and guided my swollen and throbbing cock into her mouth with the other hand. The warmth and wetness of her mouth felt so fucking good. Only the slight downward pressure she was applying to my ball sack kept me from blowing a nut right away.

It had been months since I had enjoyed sex of any kind, let alone a mind-altering blowjob. Caroline's skill in this was absolutely unmatched and I could feel my body turning into a wet noodle. Over and over Caroline expertly bobbed her head up and down, my cock going in and out of her mouth. The sensation of her tongue and lips was exquisite. Never once did her teeth touch the skin of my penis. Occasionally she would stop and pay particular attention to the head of my phallus, giving especially tantalizing licks to the super sensitive skin just underneath it, before going back down all the way to my balls.

After four or five minutes of this I started to feel that familiar dull ache in my groin as my testicles started to tense in anticipation of a massive ejaculation. Soon, my seed was rising quickly and there was no way to stop the avalanche.

"UHHHH!!!" I grunted loudly.

Rope after steaming hot rope of my cum spewed forth and into Caroline's mouth. Just when I thought I was done cumming, another shot would jet forth. Caroline did her best to catch and swallow all of it but there was just too much. My giant balls hadn't been emptied in months and my body wouldn't stop spasming until they were good and empty.

I collapsed backward onto the bed, thinking I was done for, but Caroline kept up with her ministrations on my slightly sagging cock. The sensation of her continuing to suck my spent cock was amazing in and of itself and helped prolong and plateau the sexual high I was feeling. Perhaps it was because I had been deprived of sexual release for so long but I began to realize that my refractory period was non-existent. Even after blowing a massive load, my penis was soon rock hard again.

I sat back up on the edge of the bed and led Caroline to lie down on the bed next to me. I stripped off the remaining clothing I still had on, which wasn't much, and proceeded to remove the sexy bra and panties that Caroline was wearing. I immediately placed my mouth over her left nipple and gently sucked inward, bringing her nipple to full attention. I reached down with my left hand and ran my fingers through the thick, perfectly manicured patch of brown hair on her mound. My fingers continued to explore south and soon encountered a flood of wetness as they glided effortlessly over her swollen clit and between the folds of her labia. Her back arched from the dual sensations of having her tit sucked and her pussy fondled. My middle finger found its way deep inside her pussy and I continued to kiss her, suck her tits and finger fuck her until she, too, was on the verge of a brief, but intense, orgasm of her own.

Such was the intensity that as she was cumming, Caroline leaned over and gently but firmly bit onto my right ear and didn't let go until she was finished.

With the orgasm score now evened, I switched positions and aimed my mouth right for her beautiful pussy as I decided I just had to taste her. As my face got closer to her delicious honey pot, the scent of her sex became intoxicating and I lost all ability to reason. I pulled her all the way onto the large bed and proceeded to pull both of her knees upwards, fully exposing her delicious peach and naturally spreading the lips.

I started with gentle swirls of her clit, occasionally sucking it into my mouth. Then I would flatten my tongue and glide it the entire length of her pussy, stopping just short of her puckered sphincter. With each lapping of her soaked love canal, I enjoyed the sight of her anus tensing and releasing, as she tried to stave off another powerful orgasm, but was losing the fight. More and more fluid was being released from her pussy with each passing of my tongue over her swollen lips and clit. Finally, her abdomen tensed and she tried as hard as she could to grind her pussy into my face before I finished her off for good by placing my mouth over her entire pussy and sucking deeply in and swirling my tongue repeatedly. Caroline's fingernails dug deeply into my neck and shoulders as she moaned loudly with an even more powerful orgasm from my oral attention.

But I wasn't done yet. Once I get the scent of pussy in my nose and the taste of it on my lips and tongue, I have to have more. I need to have it.

"No, Patrick," she moaned breathlessly. "Give me a minute to......ohhhhh..."

Soon she was lost in the pleasure again. But I decided to give her something else to occupy her, as well. In one deft maneuver, I rolled onto my back into a sixty-nine position and brought her on top of me. This gave her full access to me again and soon she had a mouthful of cock and a handful of balls to complement my face full of pussy.

The soft light of the hotel room lights provided not only ambiance, but also a great view of the action. I loved being able to look at her ass and pussy as I continually licked and sucked the nectar from her. I pulled gently down on her hips, getting her ass closer to my face, and gently pulled her ass cheeks further apart and exposing her beautiful puckered anus. I paused my expert cunnilingus just long enough to giver her sphincter a soft and gentle swirl. Caroline stopped sucking me and let out a gasp as I did so. She continued to stroke my cock with her hand but I could tell that she was anticipating another swirl of my tongue in her anus. The smell was faint and pungent but highly exciting, nonetheless. I reached out with my tongue again and continued to lick in a swirling motion. Caroline had obviously never experienced this before but was clearly enjoying it.

"Patrick," she cooed. "What are you doing back there? Oh, my God..."

I continued to lick and swirl her spasming sphincter for a couple of minutes while she stopped to take it all in and enjoy it. Then I returned to finish my oral work on her sodden pussy, once again placing my mouth in a seal over her pussy and sucking deeply in while making more swirling motions. Again the technique worked and her juices flooded my already glistening face as her body shuddered from another powerful orgasm.

Caroline shifted her position and turned completely around, straddling my waist and mounting me. She closed her eyes as she savored the sensation of my cock effortlessly sliding into her well-lubed vagina.

Once I was balls deep, she stopped and looked deep into my eyes in a way that made me think she was staring right into my soul. She leaned forward and cupped my face with both hands and kissed me deeply and passionately as she began to grind her hips back and forth on my cock.

Caroline's blowjobs are amazing but nothing feels better than having your cock buried deeply inside an inviting pussy. It felt so amazing and I knew that my orgasm was only moments away. One huge downfall to having sex so infrequently is getting out of rhythm. My cock was so starved of pussy that it knew no better and just wanted to get off itself.

1...678910...26