Badge of Dishonor Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luke!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Luke!!" Lise heard herself babbling, "Yesss!!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!! Kiss them!!! Kiss them!!! Please, Luke!!! Please!!!"

Lise couldn't believe it! This felt better than love-making with Rod ever had! She clutched Luke's head, pulling him against her breasts, wanting more of the sensational feelings he was giving her.

"That feels so good!! Oh, Luke!!! It feels so good!!!!!!" she moaned, "I...I think I...Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Luke!! Luke!!! My God!!! I'm...I'm commminnnggg!!! I'm commminnnggg!!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Lise couldn't believe it! Luke had made her come, just by sucking and playing with her breasts! She began to relax, but continued to cling to him as the orgasmic waves lessened in intensity.

"Oh, God, Luke, that was so wonderful!" she gushed when, finally, she was able to speak again. "That never, ever happen to me before!"

"I...I'm sorry, Lise," Luke murmured. "I...I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like...like that."

"Luke, you...you didn't take...advantage of me," Lise replied. "You...you made me feel more wonderful than I've ever felt in my life!"

"Just so you aren't upset with me," Luke said, holding her tightly.

"How...how could I be upset with you?" Lise asked. She looked at him and realized he was still wearing his uniform but she was naked from the waist up. Once more, she felt herself blushing.

Luke stood up and stripped off his clothes as Lise watched. Luke was shorter, stockier and not as heavily muscled as her husband. He somehow looked softer than Rod.

Luke laid down and Lise slid against him. Once more they embraced and their lips joined in a ardent kiss. The feel of Luke's warm skin against hers delighted Lise, who realized she wanted him to give her much more than what he'd already given her. Luke's hands began sliding lightly over her bare back, making her tingle and shiver with delight. She discovered she was still very turned on. "Oh, Luke!!! I've never known anyone as gentle as you, are!" she whispered. "Oh, God, Luke, you make me feel so wonderful!"

Luke's response was the continued tantalizing movement of his hands over her body. Lise groaned and pressed even tighter against him. She'd never been treated this wonderfully!

Luke pressed her onto her back, then his hands went to the waist of her skirt and unfastened it. He slid it down and Lise raised her hips to make removal easier for him. Once her skirt was off she was naked, except for her panty hose, and didn't care. Wanting Luke was the only thought in her mind. "Please, Luke!" she begged, reaching for him, "Please, Luke! Make love to me!"

"I'm about to," he replied softly.

Luke slipped down her panty hose and removed them, leaving her completely unclad, then he again began to kiss her breasts, licking the areolas, watching the skin tighten, the nipples fill out and grow rigid. His kisses rapidly made Lise crazy with need again.

While Luke's lips worked on Lise's breasts, his hand began softly exploring the rest of her body, leaving a trail of tingling skin wherever it ventured. It glided lightly over her belly, across her hips, and down her thighs.

Lise's back arched, raising her body off the bed, attempting to bring her flesh in closer contact with Luke's exploring hand. Then his lips began to follow the trails his hands had blazed across her body while she moaned and writhed. She'd never dreamed making love could feel so fabulous!

"Oh Luke!" she sighed, "You're making me crazy!! I've never, ever felt this wonderful!! Please!!! Please, Luke!!! Make love to me! Take me!"

When Luke's searching hand moved through her pubic hair and onto her vagina. Lise experienced as sudden pang of exquisite feeling and her hips thrust upward, as if her body was telling Luke how much she needed him.

Luke's fingers discovered her clit. When he touched it, Lise reacted as if she'd been touched with a live wire.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!" she wailed, "Yes, Luke, touch me!!! Touch meeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!!"

Luke slid his finger up and down between her well-lubricated vaginal lips as her hips continued to rock frantically. Then, slowly, his finger entered her.

Lise continued to thrusting her hips up off the bed, trying desperately to achieve the release she so desperately needed.

"Please!!!" she begged, "Oh, Luke, please!!!!"

She felt his lips moving downward over her belly, toward her pubic hair and stiffened, then feelings so intense that nothing else mattered overpowered her when Luke's lips and tongue began caressing her vagina. He sucked on her clit and continued to slide his finger in and out of her.

"My God!!! My God!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Don't!!! Don't stop!!! Oh, God!!! Don't ever stop!!! she wailed as wave after overpowering wave of ecstasy broke over her.

"I'm commmiiinnnnggg!!! I'm commmiiinnnggg!!! Don't stop!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" Lise cried. She hoped this would never, ever stop! Her hips beat a tattoo of passion on the bed as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced erupted through her, sending unbelievable pleasure racing throughout her body.

Lise's constant writhing eventually settled into sporadic spasms, as Luke's continued kisses and caresses caused her to experience little after-shocks of pleasure. At last, even they stopped and she lay still.

Luke slid up next to her on the bed and lay there, propped up on his elbow, looking at her.

Lise turned her head and looked at him. "Oh, Luke, that was so wonderful!" she gasped. She was still barely able to talk.

"You are incredible!" he replied avidly. "I've never known anyone like you!"

Lise pulled him down to her and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. Their tongues entwined, and Luke's hand once more began sliding over her body. She realized that even though she'd come twice, she was still turned on.

"Don't...don't you want to make love to me, Luke?" she asked when the kiss ended.

Luke grinned at her. "What do you call what I just did?" he asked.

Lise tugged him on top of her. "I want more!" she murmured. "I want you in me!"

"I want to be in you," Luke replied. "I...I've never wanted anything more in my life!"

Lise felt herself shuddering. Luke's hands were touching her everywhere and his tender caresses were driving her pell-mell toward the point of loss of control. He caressed her vagina, then his fingers probed into her and his thumb teased her clit, rousing her to the point where she was once more a babbling, quaking bundle of need. "Please, Luke!!! Oh, please!!! Please!!!" she begged, "Take me!!! Please!!! Take meeeee!!!!! Before I come again!!!!!"

Luke shifted lifted his hips and Lise felt his penis slap gently against her damp vagina. She reached between them, grabbed it, and pulled him to her. Luke lowered his hips and she guided him into her. She murmured with delight when she felt the head of Luke's swollen organ enter her. Then he began to lower his hips, forcing himself into her, spreading her, filling her. "Oh, Yessssss!!!" she moaned as he gave her what she so badly needed, "Soooo gooooodddd!!! My God, Luke!!! My Godddddddddddddddd!!!!!!"

Luke drove into her until their pubic bones were pressed against each other. Then he withdrew, until only the tip of his penis remained lodged in her.

Lise, afraid she would lose contact with him, arched her back, pushing her hips up, wanting him in her all the way. "Please, Luke!!!" she crooned, and she shuddered with delight as he again slid slowly back into her. He kept up the titillating movements, thrusting slowly, allowing her to feel the whole length of his erect penis as it moved in and out of her sexually impoverished body. She didn't know how long she would be able to stand this without going crazy!

Lise's pretty face was a mask of passion as she lay under Luke on the bed. Her head rolled from side to side and her hands clutched at his out-stretched arms. Suddenly, pleasure exploded in her like a detonating atomic bomb. It was as if her whole body had become one huge pleasure nerve. "Agggghhhh!!! Agggghhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!" Feral cries poured from her. "Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Luke!!! Oh, Luke!!! I'm coming!!! I'm commmiiinnnggg!!! So goooooddd!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!"

"Unnnnhhh!!! Unnnnhhhh!!!" Luke groaned, his hips banging against her.

Lise felt Luke's cream, hot and sticky, spewing into her. "Yessss!!! Yesssss!!!!" she screamed as it splattered her insides, "Take meeeee!!! Oh, God, Luke, take meeeee!!!"

Finally, after no more passion remained to be shared, Luke withdrew from Lise and rolled onto his back next to her.

Lise had never been so satisfied. She felt limp, weak, and wonderful! Her body still tingled from the sensations she and Luke had shared.

As she lay next to Luke she realized, with sudden clarity, she would never, ever go back to Rod. Her marriage was over. What would happen after tonight she didn't know, but her marriage was going to end. She rolled over, snuggled against Luke, and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"I've never experienced anything that wonderful!" she said.

"That's a crime, a real crime!" Luke said. He took her in his arms. "You are the most fantastic, sensual woman in the world!"

Lise felt herself blush. "I...I've got to get cleaned up," she stammered. She slipped out of Luke's arms, got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. She took a shower, then dried herself off.

As she prepared to return to the bed, she realized she had to walk back to the bed and didn't have a robe. Feeling a bit embarrassed, she wrapped the towel around herself and walked out into the bedroom. She wasn't sure why she was so self-conscious about being naked in front of Luke, considering what they'd done with each other.

"My turn," Luke said when Lise slid into bed. He got up and disappeared into the bathroom.

Lise was surprised that being undressed in front of her didn't seem to bother Luke at all. When she heard the shower start, she slid under the covers.

After a while, the shower stopped, then Luke came out, still naked.

"Well," he said, bending to pick up his clothes, "I guess I better get going."

"Don't go, Luke," Lise heard herself saying. "Stay with me tonight."

Luke smiled, laid his clothes on the chair next to the bed, turned off the light, and slid under the covers next to her. Lise happily moved into the circle of his arms and, comforted by his warm, safe presence, fell asleep.

Luke didn't fall asleep right away. He'd wanted Lise for a long time, but now that he had made love with her, he faced new problems. He didn't just want his relationship with Lise to be an affair. He wanted it to be much more than that, he realized. But there were so many unanswered questions. Would Lise really divorce Rod? And if she did, would she want to be with him? What was he going to tell Lorrie? How would she react when she found out about Lise? And what would Lise say if she found out about Lorrie? As he struggled with the quandary he faced, eventually he, too, fell asleep.

12