All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 10'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just loving this story has every thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the story, these two seem good together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The love continues to flourish

This story of Rob and Bobby just gets better and better. Rob says "it gets better each time" they are together, and now Rob has at last made gentle love to Bobby. Their fucking was such a tender and loving moment -- no wonder each shot a volcano load of their love juice into/onto the other! They are so much in love with each other, so attentive to each other, so mutually loving, that they are headed for a happiness they are already tasting in each other. Both have so much to give the other, and neither one is selfish. That's the picture of true love. Keep up this good work.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Come here Robbie'

And then they were one. *****!!!!!

canndcanndover 10 years ago

they really are a great couple. You did a great job with their first time. Was bobby a virgin? I assume Rob wasn't a virgin? I don't remember if they said. I love how caring Rob was after he go hurt...as caring as he was the other times he ended up caring for Bobby. lol He has had to do that alot so far. I'm still unsure how they had sex with Bobby on top and not have him affect his ankle. ;)

They really are a great couple. You've excelled at developing them as characters and developing their relationship. The thing is that they've been a bit isolated in their own little world with one another. I'd like to see them more around others and see how they act with one another with others around. I am really anxious to see if they will take their relationship public. People have to be talking. They are always together. I don't think Rob has seen his friends outside of the public events they met at. Hell, he doesn't even take Bobby to hang with them. They like being on their own together...which is adorable..but also good fodder for gossip. I think they should be proud to be together!

I can't remember if Rob ever had been with a guy before? Was Bobby his first boyfriend? I have to go back. Can Bobby tell his dad? Will his mom support him and tell him if she thinks dad can handle it? Can Rob come out to his parents..how would they take it? What would the attitude of the town be?

The other thing I'm wondering about is that, as seniors, theyd be applying to schools by now. Will they want to stay together? I really hope you take us along on their journey through the whole year and as their relationship grows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

SPOT ON REAL GOOD STORY . BRILL BIG J .

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 7 years ago
Great Reading

Excellent series to date . Keep them coming I look forward to more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous