All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 11'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago

Bobby is ten times braver than Rob, or especially that Eric asshole. First I read about the racist backlash against the new Miss America, and then this. Yeah it's fiction, but man, is it rooted in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True love

Real love withstands all sorts of obstacles and challenges, and Rob and Bobby seem to have weathered this challenge fairly well. They have emerged from their first "fight," if you can call it that, with a great understanding and greater love than they had before -- because they have been tested and have strengthened their love. Maybe they had to go through this rough period, where their love is tested, to come out the other side that much stronger. I hope Bobby's dad will come around, maybe with Mom's help. People like Eric the asshole will always be around to play "spoil sport," largely because they are unhappy and unfulfilled and maybe jealous too. I was surprised when Rob said "marry me," but then this is proof positive of their growing love. They are radiant when they are with each other. They belong together, and each time they get together, their chemistry is hotter and better and sexier than ever before. Keep this great story going!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Choice

As sad as the early parts of the chapter are, it crescendos in joyful celebration of passionate, adventurous and sensual love. Yet there is one final voice---

Powerful emotion. Powerful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow his father is a real dick!

story continues to be great. I'd like to know how a person could ever get over a parent walking out like that when they came out to them? Is it possible to ever believe a parent could accept you after their gut reaction was like that? Just wondering....

Eric really is spending way too much energy on Bobby being gay. I think he doth protest too much! Though if his father feels the need to tell another parent they did something wrong bc their kid is gay, well we don't have to guess where he got the asshole gene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVED IT!

More! More! More! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!

This is easily the best installment in this series yet. I absolutely love these guys. I feel so connected to their relationship. I love reading about their new obstacles and instances every time. I think you have done an excellent job with this story and I can't wait to see what the future holds for these two. I can't help but wonder, it doesn't seem like Bobby was Rob's first male lover. Who else does he have experience with? Is it anyone else at school? Could a crazy ex try to start drama in the future?? Oh, the anticipation is killing me..

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Hidden gem

I have found a hidden gem among all the horridly written stories. Can't wait to read the rest.

TM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I AGREE WITH THE OTHER GUY HIDDERN GEM . THAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT IVE HEARD ABOUT THIS STORY FAN BLOODY TASTIC STORY BIG J X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous