All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 03'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dam good dude

God dam erotic novel and a good plot cant get much better than tht dude well done keep it up

periconenepericoneneover 12 years ago

please keep writing nice stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

There's a lot of depth in your work, can't wait for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quality

I didn't enjoy the beating scene, though it was realistic how some people of privilege think themselves above the law. I can feel that you enjoy your writing very much. Seeing so much amateur work out there, I really appreciate reading something where the writer has skill. I'm also pleased when I see new chapters to your work, and it's the first thing I go to read, when you post. Thank you for your contributions to the Mind Control genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

some stories are great with all the sex but yours has great sex and an awesome plot XD. Hope it only gets better

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
Better and better

Well thought out, well written. Excellent mix of sex, plot, kink. Looking forward to finishing the whole thing by the time I go to sleep tonight...or tomorrow morning.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
Why in the FSM's name would

they want him anywhere near them? Why would he want to go to that party?

That's the only plot stupidity in an otherwise excellent story. I hope he gets it on with Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i must admit, this story is both a great stroke story and hilariously ridiculous.

I get the feeling this story was written by a horny teenager who thinks college is like a TV rendition of high school, its so wrong its hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Am i the only on?

Admittedly I’ve read ahead but...

Am I the only on irritated that Gina has no repercussions from a false rape accusation? Like, that is a pretty shitty thing to do. Worse, a false rape accusation to her psychotic BF...and her punishment is multiple orgasms? TF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rapist

Of course he raped her. He might not have physically forced her to have sex but he used another method to alter her mind/mood in order to have sex. Yes, utilizing drugs to lower someone's inhibitions in order to have sex with them is considered a rape. So in this case, utilizing his "powers" to alter her mind in order to have sex with the protagonist is rape. It was against her free will no matter how you look at it. Utilizing drugs, hypnotism, powers or whatever to get someone to have sex with someone is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The argument could also be made that it wasn’t rape since it wasn’t forced. He used what gifts he has just like some use pheromones while others have money, nice cars, expensive clothing, makeup which changes someone’s looks, Spanx which allows someone to appear slimmer or any other number of items. If he had kidnapped her and tied her up or beat her unconscious, then we could be talking rape.

WeezyfWeezyfabout 2 years ago

She gets pleasure and multiple orgasms after a false rape charge where he is abducted, humiliated and beaten? And his revenge was to let them go?! Plus he is in pain, lack of sleep, headaches, cant think, unsociable all the time? And next he is going to hangout with his abductors at their party?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous