Bait Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

Amy has moods. Sometimes she likes to lead, other times to be led. Now that she had us all together in the altogether, she went passive. She stood by the bed, beautifully of course, waiting for us to take charge. Bill and Ron weren't as tuned to her moods as I was, so I stepped up.

"Lie on your back, Amy. Let your head hang over the edge so we can get our cocks down your throat. We all need some tight face fucking."

She obliged, and I soon had a straight shot down her gullet. I stroked her to a sloppy gag and the boys weren't idle. They'd taken positions on either side and were playing with her breasts and pussy, fingering and sucking and tweaking until she was almost lunging back onto my dick.

She had a firm grip on Bill's cock but Ron was just out of reach. I motioned for him to take my place. She gasped as I pulled away from her tonsils and gasped again each time Ron's (ok I'll say it) larger cock slid in and out of her face.

I was so taken by the action that at first I didn't notice Bill climb onto the bed to position his own face at her spread-eagled pussy. He apparently had some game, because in minutes Amy was climaxing for the first of many times that night. Ron's cock in her throat caused a moment of mild asphyxia that heightened her pleasure. It was too much for Ron. He pulled out and let go with a roar and a blast of jism that could have sustained a small village had it not gone to waste on Amy's face and tits. Shame.

No one called a time out. Bill mounted Amy just where she was, sliding his (and yes, I concede) substantial member deep into her dripping snatch in one smooth motion. The throat fuck had left her a little hoarse (and frankly, I don't think she'd have minded a little horse either), so it was with a deep rasp she moaned "More. More cock. Fuck me, fuck me."

I know you have an image of Amy as feminine, elegant, refined. That's not all wrong. But she's also highly sexed and when her motor revs up all that goes out the window. We had to take her at her word. More cock, yes milady here you go.

Bill hammered her bone-to-bone, lifting her legs as he thrust deeply into her, hitting her clit on every stroke. She croaked out another climax but Bill kept at it. I would have joined in (Ron was temporarily hors de combat) but the flailing... my god the flailing. She was as floppy as a rag doll on a mechanical bull. After a minute I realized she'd actually passed out.

Bill didn't care. He fucked like a mad robot until he got his nut. He froze with her legs in the crooks of his elbows, pulsing semen like a lawn sprinkler into her unresponsive body. Way to go, my man. High fives around.

Bill retired to the bathroom to wipe off the evidence and brought back a wet cloth for Amy. Since she wasn't yet back with us I did the honors, at least externally. Somewhere in there was a massive load I wasn't about to extract. Not my job. Maybe Mike Rowe would do it.

I was the only one who hadn't gotten off, but unless I wanted one of the bros, and I didn't, it looked like I'd have to bide. Or hump a nominal corpse, which I'd passed on before and still had no real interest in.

I brought out some dope and a platter of cold cuts and veggies for the lads. They expressed an interest so I twisted one and we toked up to let the munchies help us with the deli tray. Amy was still zonked in the bedroom but she wouldn't want us to wait. I hadn't offered drinks before, so I pointed to the bar to encourage the consumption of alcohol. It seemed such a minor vice compared to what we'd done, and would do again.

We were occupied with a sports channel when Amy appeared in the doorway, her hair tousled and speckled with dried semen. She looked more enticing in my old nightshirt than most women look naked.

"What do I smell? Did you guys get high without me? Bring me a vodka lime and one of everything else. I'm hungry. My pussy is sore." She swiveled back into the bedroom. We obeyed.

The weed was one-hit shit so she caught up quickly. On the bed with us, she tossed back her vodka gimlet with a little grimace, nibbled some translucent prosciutto and a chunk of asiago, and gave a soft belch.

"Why do you have robes on? I need to see your cocks."

Well, we hadn't wanted to lounge naked together. We weren't that close, even considering what we'd just shared. But we dutifully shed the robes to expose our pitifully shrunken members.

"Those will never do. I need bigger ones. Make a call, Jake. Get some real cocks over here. Big ones, lots of big ones." She was slurring a bit and her reddened eyes were droopy.

"Whoa, Amy, slow down. Get out of that shirt and spread a little cheer, I'm sure we can rise to the occasion. Am I right, men?" Nods from all.

She shifted on the bed and did that crossed-arm thing women do when they unshirt. With her arms stretched upward her breasts looked very inviting. Her head tilted coyly, she studied us from the toes on up, pausing at the crotch. Her gaze came to rest on Ron's face and she challenged him with a look. He started to respond. She couldn't wait. She caressed him, then gripped him as he grew, then lowered her mouth onto his semi-turgid tool.

Bill and I stroked ourselves hard as she revived Ron. In no time we were all rampant again and Amy was starting to flush. Ron tried to go down on her but she demurred.

"I don't need any more licks, I'm ready. I've had big brother, now I want Junior here." To be fair, I don't think she meant 'junior' as an insult. She guided Ron onto his back, then straddled him and guided Ron into herself. She oofed a little as she sank down to his balls.

It was quite a sight, this graceful creature squatting on a man-sized dick. She started to move on him and we got to watch it reappear and disappear, faster and deeper, and to hear her moan with the pleasure she craved. She was rocking to involve her clit, fucking herself on what could have been a dildo for all Ron contributed.

Her eyes had been squeezed shut, head thrown back and tits lightly bouncing, but now she looked directly at me and said the words I knew she would.

"The lube, Jake. Get the lube."

I retrieved the Astroglide from my bedside drawer. Bill was mesmerized by the raw sex but came to when he saw me shift behind the coupled bodies and apply the gel to my fingers and the crack of her ass.

Amy leaned forward to take Bill's cock into her mouth, slowing her fuck rhythm and exposing her asshole to me. I don't think anyone had any doubts what was happening, but if they did all were soon dispelled. Amy released Bill long enough to express her desire.

"Put it in my ass, Jake. I want two cocks in me while I suck him off. Three cocks, Jake. All my holes. Fuck me, fuck my ass while Ron fucks my pussy. Do me like th..."

She couldn't continue because Bill took control of her mouth. I got one lubed finger into her bung, then two, even while she was still moving slowly on Ron. I could feel him in there through the thin wall, it was pretty close quarters. Two fingers was all it took, she was all go-go-go, so I went.

Her anal ring resisted my girth for a second but luckily my dick head is slightly tapered. What, yours too? I popped in. She'd prepped for this of course. We'd known there'd be more than one cock tonight, so it was a hot dry channel I entered, made slippery by the lube. Now I could feel Ron more directly. It's an odd sensation, but not a new one or a bad one.

All settled in, we fucked Amy as she needed and deserved to be, without rhythm or care, as a flesh doll to rub our cocks in. Ron plunged, I hammered, Bill stroked, Amy bobbed. You could hear her making muffled animal sounds around the dick in her face, but nothing coherent could ever come out of this seething, writhing ball of fuck.

Bill went off first, flooding Amy with his second load of the night. She didn't try to swallow, she just let it drip from her face as she raised her chin and found full voice again. Which voice apparently only knew one word.

Ron was next. I felt him tensing and shooting deep into Amy, setting her off once again. He lay passed out as his cock softened inside her still-milking pussy. When he was finally squeezed out, along with a remarkable amount of goo, she whimpered at the loss.

Now it was all up to me. I urged her up and off Ron's limp form while still keeping a bit of me in her ass. I got her on her knees and continued doggy style, if dogs took it in the butt. Damned if she didn't get her mouth on Ron to attempt penile resuscitation. He was soon clean as a whistle but nowhere near erect. I mean, give the guy a break.

I was in the home stretch and Amy was vocally egging me on, alternating between rubbing her clit and pinching her nips as I plundered her bowels. When I announced my imminent arrival she was on board, and we chugged into the station together with me in the caboose. Sorry, I wasn't expecting a railroad metaphor there. Gotta work on that.

I uncorked and collapsed. Amy stretched out prone with a puddle oozing out of her shapely ass. That's the way my night ended. I clicked off the lights, leaving the three of them immobile on my bed. I went off to one of the guest suites to clean up and to rest my eyes for just a minute.

That minute turned into a couple of hours. I probably would have slept right through but I had to pee. Light and sound were coming from my room so I took a peek. Yes, the kids were doing it again. Bill was supine with Amy leaning back on him, her puffy tits proud of her slim frame and firmly in his grasp.

I gather Bill was in her ass, because Ron was leaning over both of them, his shiny cock pumping away at her pussy. I shook my head and stumbled back to the suite before I got pressed into service too. I'm not saying I'm getting too old for this shit, but, c'mon, it's four AM.

====================

Morning arrived and stabbed me in the eyes. Christ. The clock said ten and I believed it, but it felt like maybe two hours since I'd witnessed the trio going at it. I shucked on a robe, pissed away a little woody and headed for the kitchen to make coffee. As I passed my room I looked in to see if they were still copulating. Nothing would surprise me, but they surprised me.

There was only one person in the room - a naked and splayed, semen-encrusted woman who looked just like Amy might look if she'd taken on a battalion. No Bill, no Ron, just my delicate flower, somewhat wilted at the moment. I started toward her but figured coffee came first, she'd need some too when she surfaced.

The aroma must have penetrated her lizard brain because in about fifteen minutes she shuffled into the kitchen and croaked, "Coffee. Smell coffee. Give me it." A cup stabilized her, a second one allowed her to form complete sentences. By the third she was wolfing lox and eggs and feeling human again. We showered, together of course but limply and only for hygiene. A lot of splooge went down the drain that morning.

Revived and energized, we sat on the sofa sipping a fresh brew. I put an arm around her to pull her close. "Have a good night?" I asked pleasantly.

"Not bad, not bad at all. Got a lot of dick in a lot of places, came a ton. Those dudes were awesome. So were you. I wouldn't have planned it like that but eh, plans. Who needs plans when you've got luck." I nodded an 'Amen'.

She nestled cozily against my chest and raised that precious face for a kiss. Despite the fact that I'd spent a good part of last night up to my nuts in her guts, watching, no, helping her ravishment by two indefatigable hunks, this was a more intimate moment. I remembered Bill's 'girlfriend' comment and almost said something, but instead let the moment pass. We had something special, we both knew it. Why screw it up with 'girlfriend'?

We'll do this again, maybe not right away, probably not the same way, and surely not with the same fish. But always, always with the same bait.

End

With love from Nico, January 2015

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers
12