Bal Ling Airlines, Flight 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna, feeling a little jealous, pulled him closer. "Oh captain." Anna moaned as she tongue kissed him.

Bobby looked over to Tori and the two kiss deeply too. Mia pulled the captain closer and begins sucking his cock now.

The four were working each other without a care in the world. Bobby rammed Mia harder as he neared an orgasm. "Hey captain. I don't know how high we're flying, but we must be in heaven now."

The captain stood in the isle while Mia and Anna sucked him off. "That reminds me," grunts the captain. "I got to get back to the cabin. I sort of left it unattended."

"We get you back to work soon captain," Mia said as she slurped his throbbing cock. Her tongue flicked the tip of his dick and made contact with Anna's tongue. The two slurped each others saliva, then worked his meat stick from opposite sides, sending the captain almost over the edge.

Bobby, looked more intense now and was almost ready to shoot his load. "Jesus Christ, I think you're going to make me cum."

Tori pushed Mia off his cock and sucked him deeply. "God, your cunt tastes so good on his dick." Tori said as she licked and sucked his entire rod. She stroked him vigorously and let him cum all over her face. "That was great," Tori exclaimed as she wiped Bobby's cum from her face.

"Yeah, that felt good," gasped Bobby.

Just then, the captain let out a groan as he came in Anna's and Mia's mouths. The two swap his cum as the captain dumped the rest of his load on their cheeks. "I think you two might be in for a promotion." commanded the captain.

"You got a great crew captain," Bobby said as he zipped up his pants.

The captain also worked his penis back into his pants and straightened out his uniform. "Well, you know what we always say upon arrival of our destination... thanks for coming!" Everyone laughed as the captain tipped his hat and walked back to the cockpit.

12