All Comments on 'Balance'

by oshaw

Sort by:
  • 384 Comments (Page 2)
fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
talking smack

The comment about the 'dozens' took me back to my childhood, when often I was the only white kid on the block.

Then I remembered a Russian proverb about "Swallowing the blood and the teeth". Meaning when your Master smashes you in the face, you swallow the blood and teeth. If you spit that out it would be considered disrespectful and earn you a crippling whipping with the vicious knout he carries.

A serf so 'honored' by such a personal greeting from their Master, must bow and grovel and thank their overlord for the lesson he has taught them.

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Just wish the Brits would finally decide that women normally have two breasts.

A small issue in an entertaining read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Extraordinary story about winning in spite of the odds

Good story line. Reaches into the heart. Noticed one small grammatical error. It's "compliment" not "complement". Otherwise, well written.

KAIJFKAIJFabout 10 years ago
The Best

I've read a lot of stories here (a real lot!) I've found this one to be the best! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice story.

I really enjoyed reading this.

Thank you very much.

5*

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
BALANCE SHOULD ALWAYS BE EVEN

all you "ave to do is find the fulcrum. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Sure, there were a few unbelievable bits and legal inaccuracies but the story was of such a high quality that I could immerse myself.

Ignore the nit-picking and please keep writing! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STUPID, ATTENTION SEEKING CREEP; HEY EVERYONE: YOU ARE ALL OUT OF STEP WITH ME

Actually seems like this is the same logic terrorists use to justify chopping off the heads of non believers. And a stupid way to create the social conflict between John Dupree and the town's "IN" crowd. My moral superiority is better than your moral superiority. If John Dupree's other family members died on Easter, Christmas or other holidays, would feel he was able to have some morally superior right to pee on everyone else's Easter Parade and spoil the rest of everyone else's holidays too? The Grinch that stole the 4th! Petty man. Everything's about him.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so..

On national or religious holidays it is legally and socially accepted practice to trespass on private property ?

To exclude the property owners from using their own homes ?

Truly stupid, since the Fourth of July celebrates an event which was started over property rights as much as anything else.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant, wonderful, heart-warming story!!

It is not often that I find a story of this caliber on Lit....Well written, meaningful, very easy to read and believe. Thank you for sharing your vision!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
On Balance

Good job. Good imagination and good story telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 STARS!!!!

Amazing story! Loved every moment. Please don't stop writing!!!!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

That's right! Private property completely trumps all laws! You can do whatever you want!!!11!

Oh wait, he was grazing his cattle on federal lands, /not/ private property, thus negating that entire argument. Oh, and private property doesn't actually mean what you think it means and there are plenty of times when local, state or federal authorities have the legal authority to enter or even seize it as a result of criminal acts.

Well that doesn't change anything! I'm an anonymous idiot on the internet with an opinion! And a porn story is clearly the best place to spout that opinion off!!

And this is just more proof why no one commenting anonymously on this site has anything valuable to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once Again Karen

You bash the commenter and say NOTHING about the story. What is with you.? You should really think about getting back on the meds. This is one of the best stories on this site. But you probably never read it did you? No? Its much more stable to bash a commenter than to say something about the story itself. Your on the edge Karen, Maybe you should just jump.Sorry oshaw didn't want to drag into your story but..... Once again great read.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 10 years ago
Get lucky every once in a while trolling Lit and find a great story...

Thanks oshaw.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

DD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Infantile

Jesus Christ, this is infantile. Are you all thirteen?

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
Anon Infantile

Okay, you made a comment. It was terse and unhelpful.

WHAT made it infantile in your eyes? Authors read comments. If you have a valid point, Oshaw will keep such information in the back of his head if he is willing to learn...or he will write caustic diatribes if he is unwilling to learn like certain other authors here...

However, if you are just here to vent bile, I apologize. I always vent my bile with at least an excuse of improving the writing, which means I need more than a dozen words or so. Thought also tends to improve comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice One

A well-told story, lacking, perhaps, a little passion, but a good story.

And, of course, a Happy Ending.

Thank you.

HP

PS. There's a bit of a problem with the comments section, hence Anon.

DreamTexDreamTexalmost 10 years ago
Incredible Balance

My first comment ever on site to offer genuine appreciation for a story centered on, teetering on, living on balance. Being in medicine myself I saw quickly the background of the neighborhood "bum". Loved the respect and honor proffered toward victim and daughter. Relived some of my own instances of harm's way. Cheered to see the wisdom of a caring mother to see ten years down the road. First story I read from Oshaw; draws me toward the others. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No Drill Instructors

Sorry but there are no "DI's" at Lejune. And no boot camp there either. However, they have both at MCRD Paris Island.

SEMPER FI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thoroughly Engrossing Story!!!

If I could have given this story 10 stars I would have. I founded it compelling, intriguing, and full of the passion that we should all have inside us. Not the passion of lust or vengeance or primordial nature. No this is a story of an all abiding love and respect so wonderfully told. I particularly like how there were several subplots woven within the framework of the overall story. It kept me on the edge of my seat, constantly wondering what was going to happen next. But I also wondered how this story came to be on this website. It is so well written that it should be published as a short story unto itself or perhaps included in a book of short stories. By far, this is the best story I have read here. Oshaw, you have a great gift. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sorry I don't have a user name to go with my comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cliche

The technical part of the writing was excellent, but I found the storyline very predictable. I couldn't buy into this John Dupree character being such a guadian angel and the ridiculous good fortune that came to the wife.

I am not a big fan of this all good vs all bad guy storyline. It is too black and white and not realistic. The wife was painted as perfect (and I am a woman) and the husband all bad. Yet the wife let herself go, got fat, had no pride in her appearance until another man took interest?

However, impressive sex writing. Too much of an unbelievable story around it. I didn't even like any of them.

draftingmonkeydraftingmonkeyalmost 10 years ago

I found the story to be an interesting and enjoyable read. Comments good and bad have touched on most items I came across.

One thing many writers on the site miss is the fact that the Marine Corps does not have a medical branch. Medical and dental functions are performed by Navy personal. Navy Corpsmen attached to the FMF (Fleet Marine Force) serve with and treat Marines wherever they are located. They are very well thought of by the Marines they care for.

To Anon 06/08/14, Paris Island was renamed by Marine Corps Order No. 32 officially changing the name "Paris" to "Parris" on May 3, 1919. Just a minor detail but Marines can be picky Devil(Dog)s at times LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You bastard

You made me cry

Colin the dogg

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You bastard

you made me vomit. 1*.

oshawoshawover 9 years agoAuthor
Hey Gutless Psycho Anon Stalker of 9/10

God, even your insults are boring and repetitious. You aren't even making an effort anymore. Well, when you're stuck with a low IQ like yours, I guess this is the best you can do. Really not worth the effort to jerk your chain so everyone can see you're my bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the real world

Something something this is wrong something something that's wrong something something. But in the world that this excellent story inhabits just about everything is perfect. Thank you for a wonderful and life affirming story.

The Curmudgeon

ICC (SS/SW) USN (ret)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well

I think it's a damned fine story. Not sure why there would be any negative comments, save from the "broken" crowd who enjoy the demeaning and subjugation of others in order to fulfill whatever personal degradation suits their perverted needs. Like many of the stories by SS06, it ends with a solid reckoning, a bright future for the deserving, and full exposure of stupid cock juggling thundercunts.......lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

My constant question for such stories is how does such an intelligent, sensitive, compassionate woman marry such a shallow, selfish, stupid bastard? I know its all part of the plot, and maybe this is more common than my fortunate life has experienced. But I've always thought cruel selfish people are not that hard to uncover, especially in the courtship process. Evil is almost as powerful as virtue, and so opposite that it seems impossible for one to hide from the other. Thanks for the thought provoking and stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing...

Terrific story. Job wel done! Few here n there's but no turn offs. Looking forward to more stories from u. Ps. To the person who vomitted, I think u did at the thought tht u counldnt hav written a story half this gud. Bet u'r a selfish nigga!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Uncomfortable

The whole story left me feeling frustrated and uncomfortable. At best I felt pity for the characters and at the worst I loathed then. Nothing to like here and not much of a happy or satisfying ending.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
What a fantastic story...

I loved it! 5*

Nuff said.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great story

I almost stopped reading at fist I am glad that I finished reading. verygood story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

When men have as many affairs as women (or more), it's good to see one that finally shows the man at fault. Good characterization.

The DJ

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
Five again.

I have been up all night reading and I blame you oshaw. Its 9am now and I am glad I am not working today. Time for bed me thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great job

This was an incredibly moving story, thank you.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Nothing less than 5*** possible...

...thank you for writing this story. It hasn´t been happening often that a story touches me this way. This is the 4th or 5th time I rate a story as highly professional and extraordinarily moving, - and I must have read a few thousand up to today. Thank you for writing it.

boundandlovedboundandlovedabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a great synopsis for a movie. 5 stars!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Dear annony you are the fucking psychotic asshole

Gave this writer a 5 for effort and because he pissed off the annony asshole again!!

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Beautiful story of a mother's love for her naive daughter.

This writer captured true love and caring by Barbara's mother. Richard was a first class slimeball. I've witnessed similar parallel circumstances and the same results happened. I won't go into the details but the devastation at the emotional level was quite extraordinary. This author made great efforts to make a case for Barbara, but I felt at times it went over the top. An example was when Barbara was running and in need of assistance and no one provided any. Although, it just added steam to the lack of humanity of her soon to be ex-husband and his fiancée. Also, I felt the sex scene at the end didn't bolster the story but it was well done. Finally, I hated to see this story end. Obviously, I rated it five stars.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 9 years ago
Second Time

Read this for a second time today. Would gladly have given it 5*s but it seems I did that when I read it back when it first came out and the site won't let me vote again. A good story easily overcome slight errors and this was a good story. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong Category

An interesting and well written story, but belongs in a different category. Perhaps Romance.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Nice Story

The old gal was so certain in her assessment of her daughter's husband that she took drastic measures to keep the family heritage out of his hands and she was right. Never under estimate senior citizens. It's a shame, especially in this country, it seems once people retire they tend to lose a lot of respect from the younger generations. Again a very fine story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!!

To bad I can't give it a 10. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Always amaze at the stories

I find here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aaahhh!

This is amazing stuff. Your writing flows so well. Aaaaahhh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story.

Really enjoyed the story. I agree that it probably belongs in Romance.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Just Wonderful!

How can she be a slut if she goes FWB with John since Richard is with Kim?

And as others have said, what kind of a custody case can he have after abandoning his daughter and leaving her in a house with all utilities off and all accounts drained?

“They will try to build a case that you are an unfit mother by neglecting Linda.”

SHE neglected Linda? After what Richard did?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
there are some

authors I look for to entertain me and distract me from problems and in the stories give me hope

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1almost 9 years ago
Where u been hiding?

I'm 67 and absolutely loved the story. It has so much reality mixed with greed and devious spouses with the Society as the villains - well balanced well written and I enjoyed it. Normally on here we read WHAM Bam Thank-u Mam or cheating and so many times not real life. This is so believable and nice to read and not vulgar. If you write anything else, please try and make a chapter 2 with Richard's failure, orchids, and med school. Very nice story!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
First time read

This story brought out emotions I didn't even think were still possible. I have met people like Richard in the past. I cannot and will not call him a man. A man does not desert his wife and daughter in such a manner. I can see the splitting of the assets, but not cutting all the power and utilities the way he did. Then to try and take full custody of the same daughter that he turned his back on? And that the society would side with him after that? I am not mentioning the affair nor the divorce. It happens, and it happens a lot. The way he went about it though showed him to be one of the most narcissistic self centered people I have ever read about. The "society" knows nothing of patriotism! What was left wanting in this story was to have the society sued for all the mental anguish. Also, charges of theft for the locket as well as most probably other items. The sheriff should have been voted out. I know that this is fiction, but you, oshaw have exceeded expectations for a decent story with almost every entry you put in. You manage to bring out emotions in your readers that most authors only dream of. For all of this, I thank you for offering stories of this caliber and, ask that you not stop. Usually the stories here are about a wife who slips or is downright disgusting in her treatment of the spouse. You have shown as it were the other side of the coin.

Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Good to read a story that has been so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very good story i completely enjoyed it. This is the second time i've read it several months apart. By the way a female elk is a cow not a doe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

It is so beautiful... ❤️

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Still amazing....

Such an amazing romantic story. I keep rereading it and it still manages to affect me every bit as strongly as it did on the first reading. It is simply one of the best romance stories ever written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story.

I've often seen shit like this happen to women who didn't deserve it and was lucky enough to be the man to give them what they needed to take their mind off of all the shit that was dragging them down. There's nothing like being eagerly fucked by a woman who's been wronged and is getting the first strange cock and cum pumped into her that she's had in years. When my 25 year old sister's husband ran off on her, she was lying in bed crying her eyes out, when I got in next to her to hold and comforted her and, within five minutes, I was balls deep in her tight, juicy pussy, making sweet love to her and then fucking her ass off before cumming deep inside of her. Boy did he ever fuck up and lose a first class piece of ass. We alternated between making sweet love to each other and fucking each others brains out for two years before we decided we'd better stop because birth control pills aren't 100% and we didn't want mom finding out that I'd gotten her pregnant. She eventually remarried but she still calls me when she needs to be satisfied. She says John's a good man but that 9 is a much more pleasing number than 6 is... and I did get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Well Written

This author did an amazing job writing this story. It holds you attention and stimulates your mind. Keep sharing.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
@ anony 11/24/15

I call 'Bullshit'.

Your imagination calls that you write your story. But use the truth, not embellishment of your imagined prowess.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
absolutely

This story is absolutely one of the few " best " stories I have read here on this site. It was well written, well thought out, well put together, most of all it was entertaining, and well worth reading it. I actually put it among my favorites. That being said the only thing that bothered me was the fact that she left her dumb-ass husband just standing there. you could have elaborated on him. Like maybe having her bringing John Dupree over and laying one hell of a kiss on him right in front of her ex-husband then telling him to go fuck himself and walking John over to sit with her to watch Linda taking care of the little patients. FIVE STARS TO YA. what are the chances for a sequel to this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oshaw

loved it but you made me weep the big C is in our lives just as you wrote, just slower i gave you a 5------sniff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

You sure know how to write a great story - thank you and I look forward to more of your inspiring works.

ReadsalotReadsalotalmost 8 years ago
"All you got to do is take one more step."

That one line changed the story for me. Changed it from a story I was enjoying reading, to one that I will reread again and again. It sums up a belief that is a cornerstone of my life. Never give up. As long as you are breathing, you have options. When the drunk driver killed my fiancé, and I was laying on the road bleeding out from a ruptured aorta, I didn't know what step I needed to take, but I knew I had to take it. Many steps followed, both literally and figuratively. While I was rebuilding my life, I had the opportunity to see a Broadway touring production of "Man of La Mancha." I've loved the story and music since I first heard the soundtrack in 1966. One song hits me every time I hear it - The Impossible Dream. Read the lyrics, and relate them to the characters of John and Barbara. And Linda.

To dream the impossible dream,

to fight the unbeatable foe,

to bear with unbearable sorrow,

to run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong,

to love pure and chaste from afar,

to try when your arms are too weary,

to reach the unreachable star.

This is my quest,

to follow that star --

no matter how hopeless,

no matter how far.

To fight for the right

without question or pause,

to be willing to march into hell for a

heavenly cause.

And I know if I'll only be true to this

glorious quest

that my heart will be peaceful and calm

when I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this,

that one man scorned and covered with scars

still strove with his last ounce of courage.

To reach the unreachable stars.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"All you got to do is take one more step."

enjayemenjayemalmost 8 years ago
Great read!

And 5*. A word about endings. (Sinsational83) Many stories in this genre have lame endings. Difficult to explain, but after all the build up it would be wrong to let it down with a lame "happy ever after". I personally like the punchy " ...one more step". It leaves the reader on a high, which is just as it should be.

icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
Five stars.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story.

It doesn't get any better than this folks. What an uplifting story. 5 stars.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Wish there were more than 5 stars!

Marvelous story...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow !

You are an incredible writer. What a great story. This elicited so much emotion from me. One of the best, by far. Thank you so much. Please keep writing. You truly have a gift. I wish I could give it more than 5-stars. It deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Double the stars.

Very moving story, I couldn't stop reading.

RC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderful story. The only thing i didn't fully like was the way John's backstory as a marine was brought in. I fell like in a real court the opposing attorney would have quickly shouted an objection due to lack of relevance after John explained why he was rich. But that one little thing doesn't mean I'm not giving 5 stars. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heartwarming

This is a wonderful story, one I didn't expect to be as good as it was. It's just too bad Barbara didn't see Richard for the piece of scum that he really was. Unfortunately, she had blinders on where Richard was concerned and it took his betrayal to shock out of that existence. I suppose the only good thing that came from her marriage was Linda, her daughter. It seems that Barbara was a submissive participant for most of her marriage, agreeing to whatever Richard wanted her to do. I'm glad that she was able to find herself with John's help. There are good people in this world. You just have to identify them and stay away from those with negative influences that would destroy you.

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
For the second time 5*

I know it's only a story but so very well written. I enjoyed reading it a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyable story

thanks

Just_John1Just_John1over 7 years ago
Awesome

Very nice! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Very well written. I normally come to this site to further sexual needs and never read a six page story. Stayed the whole length and glad I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
martial property

Property that is inherited is separate property and not part of the martial estate. The husband would not be entitled Amy part of the house.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
probably

one of the best stories i've ever read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding on several counts.

The contrast in the character of the two men is striking, even though contrived for the purposes of the story. As a naval officer I'm pleased to note that the author chose to cast him as a Marine, and all my own service experience with Marines tells me this was a good choice. Nevertheless, more than that his humanity, humility, and dedication to something bigger than himself shows readily, and good people recognize, acknowledge, and respond to goodness, and that is what makes this story memorable. BRAVO ZULU! i.e. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And this WAS FREE!

This story is free, by a REAL AUTHOR! EONS, LIGHT YEARS BEYOND the carnal tripe put forth by pretenders&their pretend supporters. virde-livin-r-fantasys, similar hacks. Choke on your envy of REAL TALENT.

What a nice, pleasant, read. I came here like the person before me; searching for orgasm. Left feeling satisfied.

Thank you.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneabout 7 years ago
Like others before me . . .

2nd time around. Simply: yes.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 7 years ago
To quote The Beatles...

It's been a hard days night... for Barbara.

Great story and great ending. Alas I can only give you 5 stars, it's worth so much more...

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Great Finish!

The "one more step" theme taken to a lovely conclusion!

Others have commented, and I agree, that this is a Romance, not a Loving Wives story....

Will be reading more of your work for sure!

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesabout 7 years ago
Top Line

There are some good stories on this site. Some are better than others. But I have yet to find any better than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your killing me here

Are there other authors as great as this one on Literotica? Thanks I think for my new addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re "you're killing me"

There aren't many writers in Oshaw's class, anywhere. Check out Oshaw's favorites list. That will get you started. Nearly every one of them is high quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Plot problems

When you sell your home for 4 million dollars, Uncle Sam gets to tax your profit on the home so her mother nets a lot less than 4 million dollars. Also Uncle Sam gets to tax any profit that her investments made so she doesn't get 5 million. Also her husband could reopen their divorce case and make claims on this missing money. The money should have been placed in an incorporated family trust to prevent the husband and Uncle Sam from getting any it. Don't you just love the way that rich Americans can hide their wealth! "Only in America, you say!".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i was expecting a cheating wife story, and this was all about her comeback after falling from, grace. i was readin and reading to see if John depree was the guy she cheated. there was no catch. Richard was just a gold digging husband. John is a fairytale character. rich, hardworking, musical. physically fit and with a heart of gold.

and you are still one of best righters on here.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Amazing story

This was so good I don't know where to begin. Not just the quality of the writing with the quality of the character development. The court room scene was masterful. However John is a little too much to believe. What the heck it's still a great story.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Another Satisfying Story.....

..... from a favorite author. Although it is a great story, it is not the talented author's best. For that, you will have to read all the oshaw stories to determine which one is the best -- actually, one of the best on the site. Enjoy 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YOU SHOULD HAVE JOHN PLACING HIS CONGRETIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR IN FRONT OF THE SHIT LAWYER

When he went to pick it up the judge told the shit lawyer you are not to touch the medal and he must apologize to Dupree for his derogatory comments!

FAN BLOODY TASTIC STORY!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US!

LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! GREG!

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent again

After some other "stories " , I find myself back reading the ones that really please me. 2nd time was just as great. Thank you.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 7 years ago
This was uplifting and well written

The husband was such a dick without explanation, I was wondering if it would turn out that John Dupree was a creepy fuck who sent him fake evidence of the wife cheating or something to break them up.

Would have been a cool twist if he was a crazy asshole that put her in a vulnerable position to swoop in and play savior. But nah, just another Count of Monte Cristo deus ex machina ending. Super rich infinitely capable character that takes care of shit. At least it was the wronged wife's new man, instead of the typical wronged husband who finds shockingly good fortune and gets his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I have read this several times now and it gets better each time

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Very good

Felt quite complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This might be the best story on lit.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 6 years ago
Another Oshaw gem

You are a gifted writer that paints pictures in the mind full of color, smells, gentle touches and soft heartbeats. Best of all the pictures are filled with a full range of emotions. 90% of the authors on this site really need to read your works, savor them and then incorporate the elements in their own tapestries.

If you haven't guessed it yet, this is a heartfelt thank you for allowing me to peak at and savor the stories you so effectively weave. I can only hope you return and bless us with more masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

A well written, captivating and utterly enjoyable story. One of the best things I've read - anywhere.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HONORABLE PEOPLE CAN MAKE LIFE HAPPEN

and with two of a same mindset. there are no boundaries unconquerable, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A master story teller

Great to read your masterpieces

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous