Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's she like?"

"She's pretty amazing. She's smart, funny, beautiful. I could go on."

"Wow, sounds like you've got it bad Wayne."

"Yeah, it's only been 2 months though. She's perfect to me and I'm perfect to her right now. What happens in a few more months?"

"What are you saying Wayne?"

"You were there Myra when I was with Heather. You saw what happened. I thought Heather was perfect too. I was wrong."

"I know Heather's side of the story. I've never heard your side. I thought you dumped her because you wanted to spread your wings."

I stared at Myra in astonishment. "You what?"

"You know Wayne. Sow your wild oats and all that."

"Myra, Myra, you've got it all wrong. All wrong."

"Really Wayne? Explain it to me further then."

12)

"I was just a kid. I wasn't really all that confident. There were a bunch of different girls I was interested in. You were high on my list Myra, maybe even the top of the list."

She blushed. "Really Wayne?"

"Yes Myra, anyways, I daydreamed about girls but I would never get up the courage to make a true play for any of them. Then Heather started paying more attention to me. She made it clear that she liked me. Heather had been on my list of girls that I liked, sure, but I wasn't really thinking about her all that much until she made the first move. She was attractive. She was a nice girl and she liked me. That pretty much did it for me. I asked her out and the rest was history."

"You were a great couple for a while."

"Yes we were. The sun rose and set with Heather. I was already dreaming about growing old with her. I wasn't interested in any other girls. We became lovers eventually and it was wonderful. I was in heaven."

"What happened Wayne?"

"C'mon Myra. You must have noticed. Heather started flirting with other guys. She was posing and smiling for almost any guy she met."

She nodded her head reluctantly. "I did notice her flirting with other guys. I actually mentioned it to her one time while you were still together. I told her she should quit it."

"Yeah, well, guess what Myra? She didn't quit it. First, Chuckie came to me. He was really sorry. He told me that Heather was flirting with him pretty hard. He was ignoring her and she kept on flirting with him."

"Oh my god."

"Yep, then it was Frank's turn. Same story."

"You're shitting me."

"Nope, then Dave, then Ben."

"You've got to be shitting me Wayne."

"Nope. Myra, she flirted with all of my best friends enough that they came to me, all separately, and told me about it."

"Wow."

"So of course I had a chat with Heather. I told her that her flirting had to stop. She was embarrassing me and she was hurting me."

"What did she say?"

"She said she would stop."

"And then?"

"A couple of weeks later I caught her flirting with Ricky."

"Ricky Shaeffer? You're shitting me?"

"No Myra. We all knew that Ricky was a pig. He had taken the virginity of half the girls in the school and then treated them like shit afterwards."

"Yes, Heather and I both listened to girls cry on our shoulders over Ricky."

"Exactly. Heather knew that he was a pig, but I caught her simpering for him. Ricky had his hand on her back and she was pressed up close to him."

"Wow."

"I'm convinced that Heather was about to cheat on me with Ricky. He wouldn't be taking her virginity. He'd just be providing her a little excitement on the side. Heather could then go back to reliable old Wayne for true affection."

"That lying slut."

"Exactly Myra. So of course I dumped her. What else could I do? The girl that I thought I loved was history. I was a wreck."

13)

"Oh Wayne, I never knew. I believed Heather's side. She told a totally different story."

"Well if you don't believe me, ask Ben about her sometime. Ask Dave."

"Oh I believe you Wayne. You've never lied to anyone that I've heard about. A couple of things came clearer to me as you were speaking. I almost wish I said yes to you when you asked me out."

"Almost?"

"You did cut quite a swath through the female population of the school after that Wayne."

I looked at Myra and blushed.

"Yeah I guess, but I never planned it that way."

"What happened after you guys split then?"

"Like I said Myra, I was a wreck. My confidence was shot. The only girl I ever loved wasn't satisfied with me. I was at a party. Heather was already snogging with Billy Thompson."

"Billy?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure if she was doing it to get me jealous or what, but it just made me more depressed."

"I can see that."

"Yeah so I was sitting at the kitchen table at that party staring into nothing feeling depressed and ignoring everybody."

"And?"

"And Leigh Johnston came and talked to me."

Myra's face wrinkled in distaste. "Leigh Johnston."

"Hey. I know Leigh played around, but she was a really nice girl. She was perfect for me right then."

"Yeah right."

"Myra. I was a wreck. I wasn't crying, but I was almost there."

"Really?"

"Yes, Leigh sat down and stroked my ego. Let me tell you, it needed a little stroking. She told me I was a great guy. She told me there were other fish in the sea and not to worry about Heather. She told me I was better off."

"All of that is exactly true."

"I was still feeling like shit. I accused her of just trying to make me feel better. She told me there were lots of girls at the school who would love to date me. I said BS. She leaned over and kissed me."

"And you ended up in the sack. Right?"

"Yes Myra, you say that like it was a bad thing. We both enjoyed ourselves. I was in a much better head space after that."

"Of course you were."

"Well, I followed Leigh around at school for a while. I had already appointed her as my next girlfriend in my mind. Leigh pulled me aside and set me straight."

"She did?"

"Yes, you see Leigh had a boyfriend."

"She did?"

"Yes, he went to the U of T. He came home every couple of weeks. Leigh and her boyfriend were faithful to each other while he was home in Lindsay but they had an arrangement."

"An arrangement?"

"Yes, the guy knew he wouldn't be able to stay faithful to her while he was away at school. He told her up front that he was going to hook up with the party girls on campus. He wanted to break things off totally but Leigh didn't want to give him up so they came up with the arrangement."

"So he fucked party girls and Leigh fucked party guys but otherwise they were a couple?"

"Exactly"

"Wow, I could never do that."

"Me either, but it worked for them. Leigh was always totally honest with me and she was really nice Myra."

"OK, I can see that I guess."

14)

"Right, so I started to think about who should be my next girlfriend. Guess who was at the top of my list Myra?"

She blushed. "Me? But you never said anything then."

"Yes it was you Myra, but Heather was making a true nuisance of herself by that point. You remember what she was like?"

"Yes I remember."

"She was stalking me. I couldn't think straight. Just when I would think to myself, OK I'm going to find Myra and talk to her, Heather would show up and whine at me. She would make a public spectacle out of things. It was horrible."

"I saw a couple of times where she begged you. It wasn't fun to watch."

"Anyways, I was at another party. How come you almost never came to those parties Myra?"

"I never liked those parties Wayne. Boys wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Anyways, Heather had already made her public display for the night. She had stomped out angrily. I was just chillin and then Barbie came over and made herself comfortable."

"Barbie, why am I not surprised?"

"I knew Barbie was a slut. Heck, she'd already been with all of my friends except for Ben. I wonder if she ever hooked up with him? Anyways, Barbie pressed her tits into me and I took advantage of them. Why shouldn't I? I knew she just wanted sex. Her tits felt good. I was a guy. I did what any guy would do."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Heather still was stalking me and I could never get in the right frame of mind to ask you out. Girls kept coming up to me and making themselves available. I never chased any of them. The only girl I thought about chasing was you Myra."

"So how many were there Wayne?"

"Seven, I guess, not counting Heather. I never had any serious conversations with any of them. It was always obvious that we were having casual sex. None of the girls expected me to be their boyfriend."

"Seven, I thought it was more Wayne."

"Nope just 7. I hooked up with Leigh 3 or 4 times but the rest were all just one time things."

15)

"Hmmm, interesting."

"What Myra?"

"Well if you weren't attached Wayne, I would be propositioning you right now."

"Holy shit Myra. You're serious?"

"Yes Wayne." Myra looked vulnerable.

I was in shock.

"But what about Ben?"

"I already told you Wayne. He's bonking groupies in England, and I'm single."

"You sound a little bitter Myra."

"Well, he wanted me to go with him but when I refused, he got a little angry. He threw it in my face that he would be fucking a lot of girls. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised."

"That doesn't sound like Ben."

"Oh he was upset. He really wanted me to go with him. He apologized profusely later."

"Yeah, I guess I can see it."

Myra sighed. "I wish I knew your story earlier Wayne. What's your girlfriend's name? Tell me more about her."

"Her name is Lissa. She's really tall. 5 foot 11. She's slim with dark black hair. She really is gorgeous."

"I can see your eyes light up when you talk about her Wayne. She's a lucky girl."

I focused on Myra again.

"You really surprised me today Myra. I'm a little shook up."

"Me too Wayne. You treat Lissa right. You hear me?"

"Oh Myra. You're such a wonderful person. I can't believe you would be with me."

Myra started to cry. We stood up and hugged each other.

"I need to get back to work Wayne. I'm going to clean myself up in the ladies room OK?"

"Yes Myra."

I took care of the bill while Myra was making herself up. We pecked each other on the cheek and then I went back to work.

16)

Lissa gave me a hug and a kiss when I got home.

"How was your lunch date Wayne?"

"It wasn't a date Liss. We bumped into each other in the subway and then decided to catch up."

Lissa looked at me. "Why so defensive Wayne?"

I blushed. "Myra is a really nice lady Lissa. I asked her out once and she turned me down, but we've been friends forever. We went to high school together."

"Yeah, but she's with Ben Latimore now right?"

"That's what I thought. They did date for a while there, but Ben's back in London and bonking groupies according to Myra."

"I see. She's upset with him then?"

"Well, Ben wanted her to go to London with him and she refused."

"She refused? Wow, that would be a dream for a lot of girls."

"I thought she would have accepted as well. They still talk on the phone. They may eventually become a real couple but for now she's single."

"Hmmm, you really like this girl, don't you Wayne?"

"Yes Lissa, I hoped she would become my girlfriend for a while at one time."

"What happened at lunch today Wayne?"

"Well I started talking about you Liss. It was all good honey. Anyways I made a comment that it had only been 2 months. We were still perfect for each other. I wondered if things would be the same in the future."

"And then what? Something happened Wayne. I can tell."

"I got to talking about my first girlfriend. I told you about her before. Myra was friends with Heather. She had only heard Heather's side of the story before. I told her my side today."

"I see."

"And then I told her about the rest of the girls in high school. We've been through all of this already Liss."

"Yes, and how did Myra react Wayne?"

"She surprised me Lissa."

"She did?"

"Yeah, she says she wished she heard my story earlier."

"So she wants to be with you now does she?"

"Lissa honey, you would have to meet Myra to see it, but she is the nicest person I've ever met. She could see that I really liked you a lot. She told me to treat you right."

"She did?"

"Yes Liss. I'm still gung ho for you babe."

"Gung ho huh?" said Lissa with a flirty grin. "Care to prove that Mister?" She posed for me sexily.

I attacked her.

Lissa was giggling. We made passionate love.

Lissa was wonderful, but I still found myself wondering what it would be like to date Myra. I had to talk about it with somebody. I called Dave and set up to meet him for drinks that Friday night.

When I told Lissa that I was going to meet up with Dave she was understanding. Brianne had been bugging her to go out. She arranged to go out with her the same night.

17)

"Hey Buddy, long time no see."

"Yeah, sorry Dave. Lissa and I are pretty into each other right now. We're in the honeymoon stage. How about you and Brianne?"

"Brianne?" responded Dave with a grin.

"You remember her Dave. Gorgeous ass, doesn't talk much."

Dave laughed.

"You got that right Buddy. We fucked like rabbits for 3 days straight. I swear I had more orgasms than conversations with Brianne."

"I'm not really surprised."

"Yeah well, I called her up a few days later and she didn't want to see me. She was already hooking up with another guy."

"I see."

"Yeah, Brianne is an amazing fuck, but she's a party girl."

"I see."

"She called me up to apologize a few weeks later. We hooked up again, but she basically said she wasn't ready to settle down yet."

"Interesting."

"You're worried about Lissa huh?"

"A little, she's out with Brianne right now."

"Ahhhh, well there's no doubt that Brianne will be on the prowl. I wonder how Lissa will handle that?"

"Yeah, me too."

18)

"So, if you're that in to Lissa, why did you call me?"

"I had lunch with Myra the other day."

"Yeah, how are things with her and Ben?"

"They dated for a while. Ben asked her to go to London with him. She said no."

"She said no? Ben must not have been happy."

"I guess Ben was angry. He told her he would be bonking groupies in England."

"Wow, he must have been really pissed."

"He apologized later. They still chat on the phone."

"So what else did you guys talk about?"

"I talked a little about Lissa and somehow that led in to me talking to her about Heather."

"Heather? Really?"

"Yeah, Myra had only heard Heather's side of the story. She had no idea how bad Heather was getting."

"Ahhh, that explains that."

"What?"

"Myra called me a couple of nights ago to chat."

"And you talked about Heather right?"

"Yep, how much did I say back in high school again?"

"Not much Dave, just that Heather was flirting with you and crossing the line. I should be careful."

"Yeah well, I'll give you a little more detail now. She was thrusting her breasts out at me. I was trying not to look.

She said "Cmon Dave, don't I have nice titties? Don't you want to see more of them?"

"You're Wayne's girl Heather. Don't do this."

"Oh come on Dave. Aren't they nice?"

I swear man, she had them on full display. I couldn't help but look.

"They're very nice Heather, now put them away."

"Oh, why are all you guys the same. She flounced off."

"Wow, thanks for the warning Dave. What a fucking slut."

"Yeah, I'm not sure what set her off. She was good with you for a while. Then she became a totally different person."

"Yeah well, anyways, Myra then got me talking about the other girls I was with in high school."

"And then?"

"Myra blew my mind Dave."

"What do you mean?"

"She told me that she would be propositioning me right there if I wasn't with Lissa."

"Holy shit man."

"That's what I thought."

"So now what?"

"Lissa is amazing Dave."

"Yeah, but we're talking about Myra here. She is the nicest person I've ever met and she's fucking hot."

"I know Dave. I can't stop thinking about the possibilities."

"Man, Myra actually wants you? Wow."

"Any advice Dave?"

"Yeah, pass me that horseshoe so I can get a chance at Myra."

We both laughed.

"I don't know man. It's your call. I'd be asking Lissa some questions about tonight for sure. That should help you decide."

We moved on to other topics. Dave is a great friend.

19)

I got home about midnight.

Lissa was there waiting. We kissed.

"How'd it go with Dave honey? What did you guys talk about?"

"We had a good time babe. Dave's a great guy. How about you and Brianne?"

Lissa looked uncomfortable. She was having trouble saying anything.

"Here Liss, let me guess. You stop me when I say something wrong OK?"

She looked at me in wonderment and nodded her head.

"OK, you got to the bar and sat down. Brianne scoured the room for good looking guys. She found some guys that interested her and then asked which one you liked best. Right?"

Lissa nodded her head again.

"You said, Brianne honey, I'm with Wayne, I shouldn't be looking, and she said, It's only looking Lissa. C'mon which one do you like? Right?"

Lissa looked like she might cry.

"You didn't follow us or something did you Wayne?"

"No Lissa. I was with Dave, just like I said. Should I continue?"

"You might as well, you've got it perfect so far."

"OK, so some other guys tried to pick you up and you shut them down. Right?"

Lissa grinned. "That's an easy one Wayne. You need to multiply that sentence by 4."

"OK, so 4 separate times, some other guys tried to pick you up and you shut them down."

"There ya go, continue Wayne."

"So Brianne, kept bugging you until you finally picked the guy that you liked the most."

Lissa nodded her head again. She looked upset.

"Brianne said, that's awesome Lissa. I like that other guy over there. Let's go get em girlfriend."

Lissa stared at me in astonishment. "That's almost exactly what she said."

"And you said, Brianne, you're forgetting. I'm with Wayne. Remember, he's a great guy. I could never cheat on him."

Lissa just nodded again.

"And Brianne said, C'mon Lissa, he can't be that wonderful. Look at that guy. He's cute. Look at the way his biceps flex."

Lissa giggled. "Close enough Wayne, it was look at his six pack. He's dreamy."

"And you said. Brianne, get this through your head. I'm with Wayne."

Lissa just stared at me. Eventually she nodded again.

"Then Brianne said, fine, I get it. You're with Wayne. But, I really like that guy over there. I can't go up to the table by myself. Just come up to the table with me and pretend to like the guy. That's all you've gotta do. OK Lissa? For me?"

Lissa stared at me in shock.

"You didn't slip in a tape recorder or something did you Wayne? That's almost exactly what she said."

"No Lissa. I just talked with Dave. He told me that Brianne was a party girl. I just went with that. I'm guessing you said no to that at least once and then Brianne repeated her pleading again. This is where the swami stops Lissa. Tell me what happened next."

"Are you accusing me Wayne?"

"No Lissa. There are many different ways you could react at this point. I know what I hope you said next. I want to hear what really happened."

Lissa looked afraid. "We went over to the table Wayne."

"And Brianne was snuggling with her guy within seconds right?"

"Yes."

"And your guy was giving you the eye. He was smiling at you and chatting you up. You were uncomfortable, but you just sat there. You looked over at Brianne. She was frenching her guy. You didn't know what to do."

"Yes Wayne, you got it exactly right again."

"And then your guy rubbed your back or put his hand on your leg or something like that. What did you do Lissa?"

"He rubbed my back and I just sat there."

"You let him rub your back?"

"Yes Wayne, I'm sorry honey."

"And then he leaned in to kiss you right?"

"Yes, I stood up then. I said I had to go. I ran out of the bar and came straight back here. That's everything Wayne."