Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off of her. She attacked me with kisses.

"Oh my God Wayne. That was the best one yet."

"You're amazing Myra. I'd like to wake up that way every morning for the rest of my life."

Myra looked at me seriously.

"Wayne honey."

"Yes my dear."

"That was the first time I've ever slept over night with a man. It was wonderful to wake up in your arms. Do you want me to bring my stuff here, or do you want to come to my place?"

"Which of our apartments is bigger Myra?"

"I've got a two bedroom Wayne. My computer and stuff is in the second room."

"Well then, I'll move in with you if you're OK with that."

"Oh Yes Wayne. Kiss me honey."

Myra had morning breath, but I really didn't care, it was still one of the best kisses of my life.

47)

We were gathering up a bunch of my stuff and loading up Myra's car to take it to her place. I saw the note to me from Lissa. I handed it to Myra. She read through it quickly and then read it again. She handed it back to me.

I crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash. Myra gave me a smile and we kissed again. We were doing a lot of kissing that day.

"Well Wayne, Lissa does seem to have strong feelings for you."

"I had strong feelings for her too Myra. But when I think of her, she's saying I'm with you, Wayne, and only you. Then I think of her with some random older guy in a shirt and tie. Then I want to break something."

Myra kissed me again tenderly.

"Wayne honey, do you think she's sincere? Will she really change her life?"

"Oh, I think she's sincere enough Myra. But who knows? Maybe her friend Brianne will convince her to go out to the bars with her. If that happens then Lissa will go right back to being a slut again."

48)

Ben, Dave, Myra and I got together again. Myra hugged both Ben and Dave. They were just friendly hugs.

We chatted for a bit and then two hotties interrupted us for Ben's autograph. He was accommodating, but you could tell he was miserable. The ladies left us again.

"Ben buddy, I've got an idea for you."

"What's that Wayne?"

"You're famous in England and you're famous in Canada, but nobody would recognize you in the States. You would be a regular guy again."

"You're probably right Wayne."

"Nobody cares about the Premiere League down there. You should hang down there, somewhere like New York City or Chicago or something. Get a job at Walmart or whatever. Then any woman you meet will be interested in you for you."

"That's a great idea Wayne."

"Heck, you could bring a friend along. He could play the part of the guy with money. All of the gold diggers would flock to him. Any girl that paid any attention to you would be the real thing."

"You're a genius Wayne. I've got almost 2 months before I have to go back. I'm gonna do exactly what you said. Wayne, you're busy with Myra... Dave, are you interested in coming with me?"

"I would but I can't man. I gotta work. I can't afford to take two months off."

"You could try Chuckie or Frank, Ben."

"Yeah, I'll try Chuckie first. He would be fun to hang with."

Ben gave me a high 5. This is gonna be awesome. I gotta go guys. He almost skipped out of the bar.

Myra gave me a killer kiss. "You are a special man Wayne. You really are."

49)

That night Myra was extra loving. She kept staring at me. I finally came in her pussy and then we were cuddling.

"Wayne honey."

"Yes Myra."

"It's official Wayne."

"What Myra?"

"I love you Wayne George Trumbull."

"Oh Myra honey. I love you so much Myra."

We kissed each other passionately for a few minutes.

"What made you decide tonight?"

"Oh Wayne, you made Ben so happy. I've never seen him that excited about anything."

"Yeah, I could see he was miserable. It will really do him good to be a regular guy again."

"Oh, I agree Wayne. Your idea is brilliant. Ben really did have it tough here and in England. I've seen women come onto him so many times, but I saw a few of them show their real feelings when he wasn't looking. Some of those women are not nice people Wayne."

"I know. Ben's a great guy. He will have no trouble finding a good woman in the States. I'm sure."

"You are always looking out for your friends. That's what made me finally admit what I've known for a while. You're the only man I ever want to be with Wayne."

"Oh honey, you've made me so happy. I don't want to be with any other women either Myra. Nobody could ever match up to you."

We made tender passionate love again. It was the most beautiful moment of my life. I'd never felt so contented before.

We just cuddled and stroked each other for the rest of the night.

50)

Myra and I were having an extended sexual session one Sunday afternoon. I was massaging her butt big time. I kissed her and licked her and then slipped my tongue up into her butthole. Myra was thrashing around wildly. She came hard.

She came up to kiss me.

"Wayne honey."

"Yes dear."

"You want to have anal sex don't you?"

"Myra honey, I think we should try it sometime. I'm sure we will both enjoy it. But let's save it for a while. We're having enough fun getting to know each other right now. I don't think we need anal sex."

Myra sighed with relief. "Oh Wayne, that was awesome when you played with my butt like that but I really don't think I'm ready for your cock in my ass honey."

"It's OK my love."

She dropped down to lovingly suck my cock and then we had sex for the 4th time that afternoon. Afterwards we were cuddling.

"I love you so much Wayne."

"Me too honey. I love you Myra."

51)

My phone rang one evening.

"Hello."

"Hey bud it's Dave. You're not gonna believe this man."

"What Dave?"

"I'm gonna have dinner with Lissa this Friday night."

"Lissa? Really? How did that happen?"

"Well, Brianne got me to go to a company function with her."

"Yeah, and?"

"I hooked up with Brianne afterwards and I slept at her place."

"Yeah,"

"Brianne had to leave for work early. Lissa is living with Brianne. I saw her there. She's gorgeous man."

"I know buddy. I know. So you chatted with Lissa at the breakfast table?"

"Not quite, but yeah we chatted in the morning. She had a lot of questions about you. She was really happy to hear about you and Myra."

"She was a great girlfriend man. Too bad it was a lie."

"Yeah, she feels really bad about hurting you. What do you think man? Am I making a mistake dating her?"

"It depends buddy. Try and get a feel for how active she's been sexually lately. If she actually did what she said she was gonna do, then she would be a great catch."

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited man. You're not upset or anything, are you Wayne?"

"Of course not buddy. I'm with Myra. Hopefully forever. If Lissa really did straighten herself out then you will be a lucky man my friend."

"Cool, I'll talk to you later man."

"See ya Dave."

52)

"Guess what Myra honey?"

"What Wayne?"

"Dave is going to have dinner with Lissa."

"Lissa? Really?"

"Yup."

"Wow Wayne, how do you feel about that?"

"I'm fine honey. Dave's a big boy. He knows that Lissa has been a slut in the past. He'll be extra watchful, I'm sure."

"You're not upset that he's dating your ex Wayne?"

"No Myra. I'm totally focused on you honey. Lissa could date a grizzly bear. I wouldn't care."

Myra giggled. "Wayne honey, you're funny."

We kissed passionately.

53)

Myra and I had been together for a month and a half and we were still infatuated with each other. Any time I was away from her, I couldn't wait to get home and be with her.

We had dinner over at my parents place one weekend. They liked her a lot. Myra was very happy afterwards.

"Oh Wayne, you're parents are so nice. I really like your mom."

"She likes you too Myra. I could tell."

"Well Wayne, I'll set us up to eat with my parents next weekend OK?"

"Yes Myra honey."

Her parents were very friendly. I got the feeling there hadn't been very many boys or men that she brought home.

Her dad dragged me outside to show me his pride and joy. It was an old Corvette Stingray. It was immaculate. I had never been all that much of a car guy. I can't even remember what year the car was. 66 maybe? Anyways, her dad was a little disappointed that I couldn't talk cars with him intelligently.

Somehow the conversation changed to baseball. Her dad was a Tigers fan. We had fun arguing about that. He was a great guy. I switched subjects on him.

"Mr. Freeman?"

"Yes Wayne."

"I just wanted you to know. I'm in love with your daughter."

He gave me a serious look.

"Well Wayne, I can tell she has strong feelings for you as well."

"Yes sir. We haven't even been together for two months yet, but I've known her for years sir. She was the prettiest girl in my whole junior high and I've never seen her be mean to anyone in the whole time I've known her. I'm not sure exactly when I want to pop the question, but I plan on asking her to marry me sir. I would like to have your blessing."

He gave me a grin.

"Wayne son. You go ahead and ask her whenever you can get up enough courage. My wife already gave me the look Wayne. You also have her approval. That's the one that you really needed to worry about."

I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"You're a lucky man Mr. Freeman. I can see where Myra got her looks from."

He just grinned at me again. We headed back inside. Myra rushed up to kiss me. She looked ecstatic that her dad and I were smiling as we came in.

Myra's mom made a big production out of dinner and kept asking if I wanted more.

When we got back home Myra attacked me. We made passionate love. We were cuddling afterwards.

"Wayne honey."

"Yes dear."

"I love you Wayne."

"Oh Myra, I love you too honey."

We kissed for a while.

"Your parents are great Myra. Your dad is cool and your mom is hot for an older lady."

Myra blushed. "She thinks you're handsome Wayne. She likes you a lot."

"That's good to know I guess," I said with a grin.

54)

Ben called me one night.

"Hey Wayne buddy."

"Yeah Ben?"

"You're still with Myra right?"

"Yeah Ben,"

"Well, I'm back in town. Let's all get together Friday night OK? I'll call Dave as well.

"Sounds good Ben, where?"

"How bout that 123 club again?"

"OK Buddy, catch ya later."

"See ya Wayne."

Myra looked at me.

"That was Ben huh?"

"Yes Myra, he wants us all to get together Friday night."

"Oh, sounds like fun. Does he have a woman with him?"

"He didn't say, but he sounded pretty chipper. My guess would be that he does."

"Oh this is going to be fun Wayne."

She pulled me in for a killer kiss.

55)

Dave called me a little later that same evening.

"Hey Wayne."

"Hey Bud, it's been a while. What's up?"

"Yeah well, Lissa and I are a couple now. She's amazing dude."

"I seem to remember saying that exact same thing to you about her a few times."

"I remember Wayne. So buddy, Ben just called me. He wants to get together Friday. He told me to bring my girlfriend. Do you think that will be a problem? I know you and Myra will be there as well."

"Heck no Dave. Bring Lissa along. I'm sure Myra would like to meet her."

"OK bro, I just didn't want it to be a surprise."

"Thanks for calling Dave. I'll catch you later then."

"See ya Wayne."

Myra had heard the whole conversation.

"Sounds like Dave and Lissa are coming Friday as well right?"

"Yep Myra."

"This should be interesting Wayne. I'm very curious about Lissa."

"Well, I'm more interested to see Ben's girlfriend. I'm guessing she will be amazing. Do you know where Ben was hanging for the last couple of months?"

"No Wayne. He never said exactly where he was going."

56)

Myra and I met up with Dave and Lissa outside the club. Ben hadn't shown up yet.

Lissa looked amazing. Her pants were very tight. She gave me an apprehensive look. I pulled her in and gave her a friendly hug. She looked very relieved.

"You look great as always Lissa."

She smiled at me then. "You look very handsome as well Wayne."

Then Myra and Lissa sized each other up. Myra was showing her girls to everyone that night. She wasn't dressed like a slut or anything but her tits were much more on display than usual for her.

Dave made the introductions.

"Lissa, this is Myra. Myra, Lissa."

Lissa said, "Wow honey, you looked good the last time I saw you from afar, but tonight you look like a goddess."

Myra blushed. "Thank you Lissa. You look very beautiful yourself. I can see why Wayne and Dave like you so much."

It was Lissa's turn to blush. She pulled in Dave for a passionate kiss.

"This is the only guy I care about now Myra."

Dave looked very happy.

57)

Ben showed up with a beautiful woman. They were joined at the hip. Our friend Chuckie was with him as well. We headed in to the club.

I was walking behind Ben and his girlfriend. She had an amazing wiggle to her walk. She had long blonde hair that was done up in curls. She reminded me of Farrah Fawcett.

Ben gave us all a big smile.

"Everyone, this is Mary Sue and she will be joining me in London and hopefully we will be together forever."

Mary Sue gave Ben a big smile and then they kissed passionately in front of everyone.

There was a commotion then as everyone was introduced.

Myra asked the question that we all wanted to ask.

"OK Ben, where did you go and how did you meet up with this lovely lady?"

Ben blushed. "I just followed Wayne's plan Myra. He's a genius."

"Yes, I know Ben, but we need details."

Ben just smiled and grabbed onto Mary Sue and kissed her again.

Chuckie did the honors and began the story. He had been one of my best friends forever. I hadn't seen him in a while. He always had a smile on his face.

"Ben called me up and convinced me to go to Atlanta with him. I got to play the part of the spoiled rich boy. I had a lot of fun. I never realized how easy it is for guys with money to pick up women. All I had to do was flash my money and then I always had a pretty lady paying attention to me."

"Atlanta huh?"

"Yeah, Ben got a job at Walmart, just like you suggested Wayne. He was a stock boy."

I laughed. "How did you like working there Ben?"

"Oh, it kinda sucked actually. My main supervisor was a control freak. I'm glad I have other options."

"So how did you meet Mary Sue then?"

"I still have to train, no matter where I am. I have to be in shape or I will be in big trouble. I met Mary Sue on my morning run. I saw her running with a friend one day and I was very interested."

He turned to Mary Sue. "Did I ever tell you honey? You look great in tight shorts?"

Mary Sue blushed. "No you sure didn't Ben."

Her accent was so sexy. I was almost ready to jump her.

Chuckie continued. "Yeah so Ben and I double dated a lot. He met up with Mary Sue pretty early."

Mary Sue laughed at Chuckie. "Yes Chuckie, and I saw you with a different woman on every one of those dates."

Chuckie blushed. "Yeah well, there was only one woman that I met down there that I ever had any strong feelings for. I wasn't in love or anything but she seemed really nice. I told her that I wasn't actually rich and then she bailed. After that I was a little gun shy."

Mary Sue gave him a tender look. "I didn't know that Chuckie. I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's OK Mary Sue. I had fun. I've got no regrets."

58)

I had to go to the bathroom. The waitress, Marcie, cornered me on the way back. I hadn't even noticed she was there that night. She wasn't serving our table.

"Hi Wayne."

"Hi Marcie, you look beautiful tonight."

She blushed. "Thanks Wayne, so I see you're still with your tall brunette?"

"Actually no Marcie. We broke up."

"I was kind of wondering. You are friendly with the busty lady huh Wayne?"

"Yes, I think she's the one Marcie."

Marcie looked at me. "Yep you've got it bad. So why is the tall girl out with you then?"


"She hooked up with my friend Dave. They've been together for a while now."

"That's what I thought and Ben Latimore is with the blonde huh?"

"Yes, they seem to be quite into each other right now."

"So that means the smiley guy is single then?"

I stared at Marcie. "I'm not 100% sure Marcie, but as far as I know Chuckie is single."

"Chuckie huh? What's he like Wayne?"

"Chuckie is one of my best friends Marcie. He's a great guy. He will make some lady a lucky girl sometime."

"Very interesting. By the way Wayne, I'm kind of upset you never called me after you split with the tall girl."

"Marcie honey, I've been thinking about Myra, the busty lady as you called her, since I was in junior high. If things hadn't worked out with her, I would have come seen you. You are a beautiful woman Marcie."

Marcie blushed again. "I can see why you like Myra. She's been in here a few times. She seems like a nice person."

"She's a wonderful person Marcie."

"Yeah, and she's got huge hooters," said Marcie with a grin.

"You said that not me Marcie."

She giggled and gave me a quick hug.

59)

Myra gave me a look when I got back to the table. "What was that all about Wayne?"

I pulled in Myra for a passionate kiss. I wouldn't let her go until she started to respond in kind. Finally we backed away.

Lissa said, "Wow Wayne, You guys were really going at it there."

I turned and looked at everyone at the table. They were staring at us. Then I turned to stare at Myra.

"I just wanted my woman to know that she was the only one for me. All of the other truly beautiful women that I've talked to today..."

I paused and stared at Lissa and then Mary Sue and then I turned and found Marcie looking at us from afar and nodded at her. Then I turned to stare back at Myra again.

"All of the other truly beautiful women that I've talked to today, can not hold a candle to her beauty, both on the outside and on the inside."

We kissed again passionately but it was quicker that time.

Myra backed away and blushed and said, "Oh Wayne, why do you always embarrass me like this?"

She was complaining but I could tell that she was actually quite happy with how things were going.

"I'm sorry Myra. I just want the whole world to know that we are together. I don't want any other guy to get the idea that you are available."

She beamed at me and we kissed again.

Dave said in a joking tone, "Wayne buddy, tone it down man, you're making us look bad."

Ben and Mary Sue and Dave and Lissa had their own passionate kissing sessions.

I grinned over at Chuckie. "Hey bud, do you have a girlfriend these days?"

"No Wayne, I just got back."

I nodded in Marcie's direction. "The waitress over there seems to like you for some reason. I can't imagine why," I said with a chuckle.

"You're shitting me Wayne. She's gorgeous."

"I know buddy. She was just interrogating me, trying to figure out who the couples were."

Myra gave me a mock stern glare. "How well do you know that waitress Wayne?"

I grinned at her. "I've only talked with her a few times Myra, and that little hug that you witnessed was the most contact I've ever had with her."

"But she likes you as well, doesn't she Wayne?"

"She did mention once that I should look her up but I had other priorities." I looked at Myra's body hungrily.

Myra blushed. "Oh Wayne, I'm not sure why I love you sometimes. But I do. I do."

We kissed again.

Chuckie had slipped away while nobody was paying attention to him. He was chatting with Marcie. They both had big smiles on their faces.

60)

Well, the months flew by.

Marcie quit working at the 123 club. She's moved to Lindsay to be with Chuckie.

Mary Sue and Ben are still together as far as I know. I watch Arsenal play every once in a while. Ben is still playing well for them.

Dave and Lissa are also still together. I guess Brianne found another girl to bar hop with. Brianne still hooks up with different guys on a regular basis.