Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Now, we all know that you still have a ton of sperm in those balls of yours, Eddie, but we really don't know how much. Personally, I'd like to know. I guess I'm just the curious type. I'm also curious to settle a question that has vexed me for most of my life: am I better at giving handjobs with my left hand or with my right hand? You see, I can do some things better left-handed than I can right-handed and vice versa. I can also manipulate things equally well with both hands. But a dominatrix should know—especially one who is ambidextrous like me—exactly what hand is better suited to forcing a guy to blow his load. Such knowledge would save me, and others like me, a lot of time fumbling about with your useless fucking genitals. Don't you agree?"

There were a few snickers from the crowd, but Eddie, conscious of his precarious position, remained taciturn, afraid to say anything that might provoke his superior to torment him.

"Well," Bambi asked him again, this time slapping his cock gently with her hand. "Do you?"

"Yes, mistress," he replied watching her run her index finger around the tip of his cock. "Whatever mistress decides is best."

"Good answer. Now because you have behaved yourself I am going to reward you with the best handjob of your life. All you have to do is remain quiet and let me drain your body of every drop of your filthy disgusting spunk. But you must not utter one word. If you do, I'll use my cock trainer on you." She held up a black, plastic utensil that looked like a spatula with an extra-long rectangular head and waved it in his face. "Not one word!"

"Yes, mistress," Eddie said, eyeing the spatula with trepidation. "I promise to remain silent."

"See that you do."

Bambi thought a moment as she tapped the head of the spatula on Eddie's massive nut sack. She looked up at Eddie and offered him a sly grin.

"However, when you feel yourself starting to cum, tell me. Understood?"

"Yes mistress."

Eddie could not help but wonder why he had to make such an announcement. Was she planning to abuse him in some new and terrible way? Or maybe she was going to do something really terrible like order Severity to castrate him. There was no way of knowing.

After applying a generous coating of lube to both hands, Bambi went to work on the massive shaft, alternating every minute or so between her right and left hand. The spectators watched her machinations eagerly, laughing and joking as to which hand would prove the one to make Eddie ejaculate. Some of them even took bets.

"You know, I've always wondered about this EJAX-472 drug," Mayhem said, pulling up a chair next to Bambi. "Just how much sperm can it force a man to produce before burning out his reproductive system?"

Bambi, who had begun stroking Eddie's prick with her left hand, now switched over to her right hand, making certain to maintain hand-to-penis contact.

"No one knows," she replied, her eyes focused on Eddie's glans, which were now beginning once more to expand to their fullest dimensions. "Not even the woman scientist who invented it knows the answer to that one."

"But look at this fucking thing," Mayhem continued, indicating the behemoth being masturbated only inches from her face. "For the past three hours it's been rock solid, which is unnatural in any case. But then you've got those freakish cumshots. I mean, it's great for the movie and everything but it's got to destroy their genitals at some point."

"Are you showing concern for our little bitches, Mayhem? That's not like you."

Bambi now switched hands once again, this time adding more tension to her grip.

"I don't give one good fuck what happens to them," Mayhem replied, looking up at Eddie with contempt. "I've done all I can to keep myself from kicking all of them in the balls. But I am concerned—about you."

"About me? Why?"

"Well, I've read in some newspaper once that the EJAX drug was banned in this country because it was problematical."

"Really? In what way?"

"Well, the drug eventually killed some of its users."

Bambi stopped stroking Eddie's cock and stared at Mayhem.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked, genuinely disturbed.

"No, I'm not. Look, Bambi, we're playing with dynamite here. I mean, it's one thing to knock these guys around for our amusement, but it's another to endanger their lives. You could go to prison if something happened."

"You're so sweet, Mayhem," Bambi said, patting her friend on the shoulder. "But I've done a little reading on the subject too and I discovered that those fatalities resulted from long-term, unsupervised use of the drug. This is only a one-shot deal, so to speak. So there's really no need to worry. Just relax and enjoy the show."

"Whatever you say, sweetie. You're the boss."

By this time Eddie's cock was dripping one continuous stream of pre-cum from its massive tip. Bambi knew by the sight of his balls clinging to the base of his prick that his orgasm was only moments away. She therefore began to alternate between her left and right hand with only a few seconds interim, giving herself what she believed to be more of a fair chance for either hand to prove victorious.

The audience enjoyed her ribald antics so much that they began to count down the exact moment of Eddie's orgasm, and which hand would do the trick. Severity and Sinderella stood behind Bambi and cheered her on with the rest of the crowd as the final stroke, delivered by her left hand, pushed Eddie over the edge.

"Now, mistress!" Eddie cried. "I'm going to cum!"

As soon as Bambi saw the first sign of Eddie's milky white cream appear, she grasped the base of his shaft tightly with her left hand and left it there, refusing to milk him any longer. His prick swelled and vomited up a torrent of hot spunk, shooting out from his cock in one incredibly long arc that flew at high velocity into the air, landing over twenty feet away into the open mouth of a trash can.

"Yes!" Mayhem cried, exultantly. "Just where that filthy shit belongs!"

Bambi didn't even bother to look where the sperm had landed. She simply kept her eyes focused on the tip of Eddie's cock, enjoying the sight of the massive shaft, completely under her expert control, pulsate violently with the urgent desire to rid itself of the pressurized liquid cargo it was carrying. It gave her great pleasure to force a man to ejaculate against his will; to conquer his prick with her hands and watch it squirt its juices high into the air in uncontrollable bursts of silky white foam. This was how she had trained many of her subs. By conditioning them to accept her hands as the only valid form of sexual release, they could be kept docile and would never think of asking for sex, which she would never do with a sub in any case, seeing them as even more inferior than the dominant macho studs she despised.

When the second spurt traveled even further than the first shot, the crowd went wild.

"I always knew you were really a southpaw, Bambi!" Sinderella exclaimed, her gaze following the volley of sperm as it splashed into some potted plants on the other side of the room. A third wad instantly followed, and then another and another, as Bambi continued to hold the base of Eddie's shaft firmly, feeling the veins throb as his prick fell under her total control.

All eyes were glued on Eddie's climaxing cock, and he watched in awe as his incredibly enhanced reproductive system supplied Bambi with spurt after spurt of hot cream.

Severity was so amazed at the generous amounts of sperm being expelled from Eddie's meat stick that she began laughing hysterically.

"Three, four, five, six, seven..." she said aloud, counting the ropes of sperm as they exited Eddie's massive organ under high velocity. "Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve... Oh, my God! What the fuck?"

Many of the women, especially the younger girls, had never seen the effects of the EJAX drug, and they vied with each for position in order to watch the lewd spectacle. Some stood with their mouths agape, hardly believing what they were seeing. Others reacted with laughter or hysteria. And a few viewed the unending barrage of semen with distaste. Bambi had ordered every single camera to film the event from their respective vantage points, including the overhead cameras, which would concentrate on filming the crowd's reactions.

Eddie was now shooting out his twenty-seventh wad of cum with no sign of stopping. The utter impossibility of a man ejaculating in such a fashion ran counter to all known laws of nature, yet it was happening right before everyone's eyes. And the most astonishing thing of all was that each and every rope of spunk erupted with equal force and trajectory—there was no diminishment of output as what would occur when a man experienced a normal ejaculation. Up until the time Eddie released his fortieth and final cumshot, each one was just as voluminous and powerful as those that preceded it.

Throughout his long orgasm Bambi never relaxed her grip. Her left hand and upper arm were coated with a thick layer of sperm, but she didn't seem to care one bit. All she cared about was that the drug worked—worked beyond even her own wildest dreams—and that her cameras caught every single ejaculation, especially the uniquely designed slow-motion camera, which would play back the fabulous orgasm in wonderful and highly defined half speed. As soon as his ejaculations stopped, the crowd broke into a hearty round of applause.

"You did well, little bitch," she said to Eddie as she removed her hand from his penis. "You just gave me my ace in the hole."

Eddie, still breathing heavily from his incredible orgasmic ordeal, struggled to reply.

"I don't understand."

"Your understanding is not necessary. Now go and sit down over there and don't say or do anything until I call for you."

"Yes, mistress."

Eddie was led to a nearby chair upon which he threw himself and was given something to drink. Now it was time to deal with the foul-mouthed, recalcitrant Jim Eckstein.

After Bambi had washed the sperm from her hands and clothes, she returned to direct the final action shots of the day. She had removed her leather pants and boots and entered the studio wearing a black tank top, black silk panties, and nothing else.

"I've decided that I'm going to fuck this son of a bitch," she said to her friends as they gathered around Jim's bed. "All this fucking, sucking, and ejaculating has made me super horny. What do you think girls? Sound I fuck him?"

The women screamed their approval.

"I thought you'd like that," she said, laughing.

"You won't be disappointed," Mayhem said to Bambi. "I got off on that dick of his a dozen times already."

Mistress P concurred. "Me too. I think it has something to do with the shape. If you notice there's a little curve to his shaft, kind of like a banana."

"Well, my pussy could use a big banana like that right now," Bambi said as she climbed deftly onto Jim's body and straddled him.

Jim couldn't believe his good fortune. Bambi was probably the most stunningly gorgeous woman in the room, and he could only watch in awe as the lovely creature guided his huge prick deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, my God!" he cried. "I don't think I'm going to last too long, mistress!"

"You'd better!" Bambi warned him, luxuriating in the pleasure of having his fat dick inside her. "Otherwise I'll have Severity give you a lesson in obedience!"

Even with the threat of having his balls immolated by the young madwoman, Jim wasn't sure he could hold out. He had to go slowly and take his time fucking her; too much stimulus would certainly drive him over the edge, and long before she, herself, could experience orgasm. It would mean certain punishment for him.

"I'll do my best, mistress!" he replied, with all the earnestness he could muster.

He felt blessed. Although he was certainly handsome, he always had difficulty attracting pretty women. Part of the problem stemmed from self-esteem issues. But the more serious problem was his blatantly macho treatment of women in general. This glaring character defect turned many women off—even those glamorous types who might otherwise have dated him. Always fearful that any pretty girl might pose a threat to his low self-esteem, he performed the hideous act of self-sabotage by adopting a diffident and even callous attitude early on, thus preempting any real chance of developing an intimate relationship with someone. In this way he protected his weak ego while simultaneously avoiding any open and honest involvement with women—including those who held no sexual interest for him.

But now, held captive by the beautiful, dominant, and superior woman who was riding his cock with utmost abandon, and treating him in same indifferent fashion as he had treated many women before, his emotional defenses had been easily broached. Subjugated and reduced to nothing more than a human set piece, his self-esteem issues were no longer a variable since his superiors were treating him exactly as he believed himself to be: a person who did not think very highly of himself. In effect, these powerful women were giving him exactly what he wanted, and it made him feel disgusted and sexually stimulated at the same time. In other words, they had seen through him and recognized his weakness, and they capitalized on it.

"Are you having a good time riding that cock?" Sinderella asked Bambi.

"A fucking good time, Sin," Bambi replied, her huge tits bouncing up and down under her tank top.

"How does it feel to have thirteen inches of horse meat up your snatch?" Cheryl asked.

"As good as it felt for you, I'm sure!"

Severity intently watched Bambi fuck and was getting very turned on.

"My pussy is getting really horny watching you fuck him," she said to Bambi.

"Why don't you do something about it?" Mayhem suggested.

"Like what?"

"Like how about you put that fucking tongue of his to work on your clit!"

The girl didn't need to be told twice.

Removing her black pants, underwear and boots, the gothic girl jumped onto the table and straddled Jim' head, her face toward Bambi.

"Suck me," she ordered him. "Shove that fucking insolent tongue all the way inside my cunt and drink my juices you fucking whore bitch!"

Despite his dislike of the girl, born more from fear of what her unstable mind might do to him without Bambi's calming influence, he did exactly as he was told. Severity, even though he thought her mad, was almost as beautiful as Bambi, only smaller and darker. For him, this sexual ménage à trios was something his fragile self-esteem could never have envisioned in his normal day-to-day life. Yet here he was, in the presence of two divine goddesses, a mere mortal being used for their sexual gratification, and he felt that, for the first time in his life, he had found redemption in their very contempt for him.

"Yes, that' it!" Severity cooed. "Get it all the way up inside. Yes! Yes! God, that feels so fucking great!"

Bambi was coming down hard and fast on Jim's cock, forcing him ever deeper inside her superheated cunt. Overcome with desire, she reached out toward Severity and clasped both her arms around the lovely girl and showered her with lustful kisses. Knowing Bambi that was strictly heterosexual, this action surprised her, as it did everyone else. But Severity responded with impassioned kisses of her own, happy to oblige her beloved friend.

The intensity of their lovemaking compelled the camera crew, under the supervision of the assistant director, to take a lot of close-ups, and Bambi found herself displayed on the monitor in all her orgasmic glory. Every ripple in her tight, flawless, and muscular body showed up on the screen in stunning high definition. Her long blonde mane, tossed to and fro under the exertions of her body, filled the frame for all to see. But it was her face—the angelic, almost impossible beauty that only the hand of a master could ever hope to capture—that was the main attraction. It had been her wish to not concentrate, as many porn films did, on too many close-up shots of the genitals, which she considered boring if focused on for too long. So she had instructed her assistants to devote their attention primarily to the women's faces and their multitudinous reactions, believing that true sensuality existed in the vast, expressionist quality of the human face rather than the blunt and stolid view of the genitals. Male and female orgasms aside, this was the mind-set she had espoused, in direct contradiction to the prevailing pornographic ideology that embraced prolonged scenes in which penises pummeled vaginas ad nauseam.

Jim looked up into the monitor screen above his head and saw the two beautiful women kissing, their sublime beauty driving him to mindless lust. He hadn't realized it right off, but he soon found himself timing his penile thrusts in conjunction with his tongue lashing of Severity's cunt. His body, having been used as a sex toy for the better part of three hours, had left him somewhat weak and depleted. But now, grateful simply to be having sex with the two most beautiful women in the room, he pushed himself to his utmost ability in an effort to please both goddesses, no matter how he himself might be inconvenienced.

The crowd looked on and then suddenly broke into a huge cheer when it became apparent that Severity was going to cum. Screaming at the top of her lungs, the girl held onto Bambi for dear life as her entire body went limp.

"Holy Jesus!" she exclaimed, her face turning a bright crimson. "I'm cumming in your fucking mouth!"

She let out a little cry and let the pleasure overtake her. Her slender body shook violently for a time and then relaxed, her breathing coming hard and fast. The crowd applauded.

"Feel a little better now, Sister?" Mayhem laughed.

Severity, still shaking from her orgasm, couldn't even speak.

Her climax had almost provoked Jim into cumming too, but miraculously, he held on. He had to. Bambi had not yet cum.

"Finger my clit, Severity," Bambi told her friend. "I want to feel your hands on me."

Severity hastily moved her hand down toward Bambi's vagina and began to gently stimulate Bambi's clitoris.

"No, harder," Bambi ordered, her breath short and shallow. "You know, do it rough, like...like you do to yourself."

The girl was more than happy to oblige. Her right hand grasped Jim's bulging sac and with her left she viciously fingered Bambi's clit.

"How's that baby?" she asked Bambi.

Bambi could only nod her satisfaction, so near was she to climax.

With Jim's engorged meat stick driving violently in and out of her cunt, and Severity's abusive treatment of her clit further enhancing her pleasure, Bambi could not hold back her orgasm any longer. Lifting her ass in the air so that only the very tip of his outsized organ was visible, she was able to watch Severity finger her while she rapidly bobbed up and down on the upper portion of Jim's cock, the singular action driving her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, feeling like her body was on fire. "I'm going to cum all over your big, fucking, swollen cock!"

The expression on her face was something Jim would never forget. The sublimity written on her flawless features at the moment of orgasm, the parted mouth unable to speak, but by its very contour invoking passion beyond imagining, the eyes half-closed and not seeing, blissfully unaware of the real world and gazing upon visions only held in dreams, all this he saw and was subsumed by it. In fact, he was so immersed in her orgasm that he forgot completely about his own desires. As the one directly responsible for providing her with such an overwhelming climax, he felt, possibly for the first time in his life, what it meant to give unselfishly to another human being. He felt, oddly enough, as though he could like a man like that; that he might actually grow to like himself, finding redemption through sublimation.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...345678